Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

To Sproutarian Man
Posted by: Raw4ever ()
Date: September 25, 2014 02:33AM

If I understood you correctly, it sounds like you need to cut away and spend time in your own universe. I get it.

I just want to say I always have enjoyed reading your posts. They're insightful and enlightening. I do hope you'll continue to share yourself with us from time to time as the opportunity allows.

Raw4ever

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To Sproutarian Man
Date: September 25, 2014 04:27AM

I am glad people find my posts insightful. Yes, l will come here from time to time to share information, opinions and ideas. I have got something very special `they'told me to share, it will make the raw food diet much easier for people.

Got some amazing info to share on the raw vegan diet, but will talk about this here another day. The higher powers have guided me very well on this, they give me everything l ask for. I could never have done this and shared without the help they give me. They told me 19 years ago the role l was going to play in the raw food world, but l resisted because l prefer a low key presence, but it gets to where you have an obligation to deliver a powerful message `they' ask you too. All l am is the mouthpiece...nothing but a mere vessel of cosmic consciousness, and very exciting things for the raw food world are coming.

Raw food does not have to be boring and a prison, it can be a liberation.

Remember...it is never about the person, it is always about the message. It's not our information, we just package `their' information and present it in a unique way that reaches various people. I feel excited for the future of the raw food world, there is a golden age to come. Much of the old junk is going and we are coming to a knew time where the raw food world will become more grown up. We have the experience and the knowledge to do this now. Now we come togeather and do this properly.

www.thesproutarian.com

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables