Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Is SueZ is sockie?
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: September 28, 2014 06:41PM

I just clicked on "her" profile and it said last activity was yesterday. Strange that "she's" been so mum. She came out of nowhere and just hunkered down with many postings on a daily basis and then BAM! Back into the ozone, from whence she came...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is SueZ is sockie?
Date: September 28, 2014 06:42PM

Sorry. Meant to add that it makes me wonder if she's someone's sock on here. That is all. grinning smiley

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: September 28, 2014 10:59PM

I think she stopped posting when Dan-The-Man went back to low fat diet (broke away from Tavis Bradley spell, SueZs prophet at the time)

Date: September 29, 2014 12:34AM

Panchito Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think she stopped posting when Dan-The-Man went
> back to low fat diet (broke away from Tavis
> Bradley spell, SueZs prophet at the time)

LOL! Thanks! Very inside baseball. Never heard of old Travis.

Date: September 29, 2014 12:35AM

Ugh. I know you know I meant Is SueZ A sockie!

Date: September 29, 2014 12:45AM

Suez was becoming increasingly discouraged by the goings on at this forum. I shall not say anymore about that. I highly doubt she is a sock puppet.

Interesting to hear about Dan going back to low fat. AS big mistake imo.

www.thesproutarian.com

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: September 29, 2014 01:28AM

She was into high fat diet.
That diet does not work.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: September 29, 2014 01:31AM

RawPracticalist Wrote:
> She was into high fat diet.
> That diet does not work.

Tell that to Lou Corona smiling smiley

Date: September 29, 2014 02:23AM

RawPracticalist Wrote:
> She was into high fat diet.
> That diet does not work.

Tell that to Lou Corona.
Tell that to Gabriel Coisens.
Tell that to Tavis Bradley.
Tell that to me.

Fact is...some people fail on low fat diets and others fail on high fat diets. Fact is...some do well on low fat diets and others do well on high fat diets.

The question is, why are some failing on low fat and why are some failing on high fat?...well, there are various scientific reason why this could be the case, but this is not the place l wish to be discussing things because the science and arguments would be lengthy and take time to compile.

The big question = are high fat diets dangerous? If they are, can things be done to make high fat not dangerous?...oh yes indeed, there can be many things to make the high fat diet non dangerous...the high fat monster can be tamed so he is no longer a threat....lots and lots of powerful science will back this up.

The vegan world has only been told part of the story behind fat, we get told it is a monster to fear, but there are many things `they' are not telling us. Fat is our friend, BUT we need to tame it and make it work for us by working out appropiate levels and to incorporate safety measures.

See...the problem is that many on SAD don't incorporate safety measures so the fats contribute to deaths, but the fats are not the boogy man when we incorprate measures to tame the monster within the fat. There is much the Esselstyn's, Campbell's and others in medicine and the food industry will NEVER tell the public and the world will continue to be held hostage by the disinfo of these people and groups.

What is really going on with the myths behind fat? Answer = many many things, but here is not the place to discuss those things. The full story behind fat needs to be pinned so people can be shown the con....this is not the type of thing to sink to the bottom of a forum and forgotten about. None-the-less, an open mind needs to be kept when seeking the untold story behind fat.

The vegan diet has been taken hostage to disinfo and people will continue to fail until minds are opened and people stop buying into the nonsense from the darlings of the raw vegan world.

You think l make this up...a story? No no no. BIG people and many myths have been busted of late and the vegan world will start to catch on more and more, but ONLY when they are ready and sick of tired of being sick and tired, literally!

Jtprindl knows what l am talking about. Oh yes, he knows exactly what the score is and is well aware of one of the largest cons ever put on the raw vegan world. Vegans will continue to fail in droves until they see through the con.

Lou knows the con, Tavis knows the con, Gabriel knows the con, l know the con, and Jtprindl knows the con.

We all can find out the hidden story if we choose to. Not everyone is meant to find out the true story because the illusion plays an important role in many people's lives as karma, it needs to be that way. Some will find out the dark secret, but many will continue to be victim to disinfo until they are ready to move onto greener fields.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/29/2014 02:33AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: September 29, 2014 02:35AM

If sprouts and other living foods are the best diet, then there is no room for a high fat diet.

After we have eaten the indoor greens and the sprouts are we supposed to drink some olive oil or coconut oil.

It just does not make sense.

Date: September 29, 2014 02:39AM

RawPracticalist Wrote:
> If sprouts and other living foods are the best
> diet, then there is no room for a high fat diet.
>
> After we have eaten the indoor greens and the
> sprouts are we supposed to drink some olive oil or
> coconut oil.
>
> It just does not make sense.

Sprouts would also include sprouted nuts and seeds, which are obviously high in fats/protein, though sprouting does reduce fat levels and turns them into fatty acids. Sprouts don't strictly mean green sprouts and grasses.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/29/2014 02:39AM by jtprindl.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: September 29, 2014 03:29AM

sproutman

so... what's the nutritional scoop on RAW fats?

can u break it down?

( not the politics of it... just the nutritional "facts"winking smiley

Date: September 29, 2014 03:33AM

la_veronique Wrote:
> sproutman
>
> so... what's the nutritional scoop on RAW fats?
>
> can u break it down?
>
> ( not the politics of it... just the nutritional
> "facts"winking smiley

Brain functioning and cardiovascular protection, largely due to high amounts of omega-3's. Then of course fatty foods (nuts, seeds, coconut) are rich sources of common vegan deficient minerals such as selenium, zinc and iron.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/29/2014 03:35AM by jtprindl.

Date: September 29, 2014 06:02PM

All people that do a high fat diet and are not abose restrict their calories more than others. All nuts are good. Drinking glasses of oil (artificially created) is not. The trick to look good on a high fat diet is to eat little but with the downfall of needing supplements (little food). Medium fat diets are OK.

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: September 29, 2014 06:47PM

Panchito Wrote:
> Medium fat diets are OK.

Agree.

Date: September 29, 2014 07:24PM

Panchito Wrote:
> All people that do a high fat diet and are not
> abose restrict their calories more than others.
> All nuts are good. Drinking glasses of oil
> (artificially created) is not. The trick to look
> good on a high fat diet is to eat little but with
> the downfall of needing supplements (little food).
> Medium fat diets are OK.

With all due respect, you have no clue what you're talking about. Also, you take DHA supplements to make up for your diet which promotes severely diminished cognition. I really have no idea why you're acting like your misinformed, uninformed opinion is factual. Don't misinterpret this post, I have no problems if you believe this, I care about others who may listen that dietary dogma/religious view that low-fat is not only healthy but optimal for everyone. Couldn't be further from the truth and in fact, in most cases, the opposite is true. Low-fat diets promote severe nutritional deficiencies (EPA/DHA, selenium, zinc, iron), most of which directly impact cognitive abilities, especially long-term. Not to mention all the damage you are doing to your liver/body with all that fructose.

Please, please, please anyone if you are considering following/staying on a low-fat diet, DO YOUR RESEARCH. Do NOT read 80/10/10 and think you have everything figured out, your brain will thank you in the long-run.

Date: September 29, 2014 11:42PM

Also, who is promoting drinking glasses of oil? Extra-virgin coconut oil has lots of health benefits in moderation (4-5 TBS per week for me). What are some of these health benefits? Increased conversion of ALA to EPA/DHA when taken with high omega-3 foods such as sprouted flax/chia and increased HDL, among others. You can eat a high-fat (around 50% or more) diet while eating low-calories and still easily obtain all nutrients needed. Green juicing (preferably sprouts and grasses) and algae's go a long way smiling smiley

Date: September 29, 2014 11:59PM

These oils have zero benefits to the body when they are taken from the food.
Have you seen animals in the wild feeding on extracted oils?
Every food has some oil in it.
If I need coconut oil why not eat coconut?

Posted by: tezcal ()
Date: September 30, 2014 12:00AM

dan went back to low fat? any link to confirm this?

Date: September 30, 2014 12:03AM

RawPracticalist Wrote:
> These oils have zero benefits to the body when
> they are taken from the food.
> Have you seen animals in the wild feeding on
> extracted oils?
> Every food has some oil in it.
> If I need coconut oil why not eat coconut?

That is a lie and the science completely refutes what you are saying. Have you seen animals in the wild juicing greens? Does green juice have zero benefits to the body? Break free from the Natural Hygiene dogma!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2014 12:05AM by jtprindl.

Date: September 30, 2014 12:19AM

Just explain to us

What is the additional benefit of drinking coconut oil as opposed to eating coconut?

What is additional the benefit of drinking avocado oil as opposed to eating avocado?

The foods have oils and other nutrients that will help in absorbing the oils.

Certain things are not complicated but we make it so and we are surprised when we are sick.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2014 12:20AM by RawPracticalist.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: September 30, 2014 01:00AM

Where is david zane mason?

I eat high fat raw foods. I love it. Well, not all the time. I may take a bite of raw german cake once a night and my family eats the rest.
Or I love nut pates, or rawmmus but I only make 1 cup at a time for a few days. I spread that on lettuce or raw nori with anything I have in the fridge. Dip some carrots in it. When I am hungry, I make one sheet of flax crackers, sometimes banana sweet, one tray and it lasts me the week. I think its good to have around in emergencies and I dont think about food until the next day.

I have tried over and over and over and over to stick to things like 811, fruitarian..I mean, really really hard.

I started out raw with books like Rhio, Juliano, Rose Lee, David Wolfes and back then, 811 was not even around. So when I started, I would have salads with everything in them like pumpkin seeds and hemp nuts, avocados wrapped up with a date and kale, udos, I grew up with that stuff. I remember blended mac nuts with dates and that was pudding. Remember the guy named THOR the weight lifter who wrote a book? Or mixing ground almonds with truly raw cashew butter and dates..throwing that in the freezer for ice cream, I also made a 7 layer coconut cream wedding cake raw for a real native american wedding..I did that once. I drank nut mylk with granola..I think thats when I was the skinniest.

I mean, I dont care do whatever you like. I am just sayin... I dont want to label myself as a high fat person. I change all the time. Some weeks I juice. SOme days I do mono. some days nothing. But high fat? Nothing wrong with it when you feel you need it, its important TO STAY RAW VEGAN AT ALL COSTS... Just eat as much as you can handle. Small amounts. But at this moment, I say nothing wrong with it.

As far as health. Nothing will be healthier than to stay RAW at all costs.

Like Juliano said, even commercial fruit is better than cooked food. Well I say, even high fat raw is better than going back to cooked foods.

Please dont quote me or call me things. I change all the time. I get influenced. Etc. Right now. I just eat raw vegan. At least I eat raw vegan. Right?

I have to admit, in my situation now, I need to feel full, or else I feel nausea. Salad tastes like paper- cucumbers taste all chemically, I need sweet and flavor. Also lots of juice I need.

Plus I like making recipes for my friends and family and potlucks, parties etc

Date: September 30, 2014 01:22AM

"What is the additional benefit of drinking coconut oil as opposed to eating coconut?"

I don't know anyone who just drinks coconut oil, but yeah you could eat whole coconut, but that doesn't mean coconut oil has no benefit to the body, that's N.H. dogma. Coconut oil is a more concentrated source of medium-chain triglycerides and doesn't contain any of the fiber. I eat both coconut and coconut oil. So what would the benefit be? More versatility and easier on digestion.

"Certain things are not complicated but we make it so and we are surprised when we are sick."

This statement has no relevance to this conversation. Turning coconuts into coconut oil or avocados into avocado oil doesn't make people sick. Oils are not "empty calories".

Date: September 30, 2014 01:37AM

Just because we drank all of these oils and we are ok does not make it right, the body has a high degree of tolerance.

There are many long time smokers.

Date: September 30, 2014 02:06AM

RawPracticalist Wrote:
> Just because we drank all of these oils and we are
> ok does not make it right, the body has a high
> degree of tolerance.
>
> There are many long time smokers.

And consuming extra-virgin coconut oil or olive oil or avocado oil is NOT unhealthy and actually is health-promoting in moderation. This is what you're failing to realize. Consuming extra-virgin coconut oil is in no way similar to smoking or damaging your body in any way, shape, or form.

Date: September 30, 2014 02:24AM

jtprindl Wrote:
> With all due respect, you have no clue what you're
> talking about. Also, you take DHA supplements to
> make up for your diet which promotes severely
> diminished cognition.

ja ja. Being so verbal is a tell-tell sign of insecurity. All Dr. Brian Clement followers need lots of talk to brainwash their way into people and thus feel secure. Yep, nobody wins you at having the last word. But if a low fat diet doesn't make sense, then Colin Campbell and the rest of the gang are wrong. Tell Brian Clements to save them.

Date: September 30, 2014 02:34AM

jtprindl Wrote:

> And consuming extra-virgin coconut oil or olive
> oil or avocado oil is NOT unhealthy and actually
> is health-promoting in moderation. This is what
> you're failing to realize. Consuming extra-virgin
> coconut oil is in no way similar to smoking or
> damaging your body in any way, shape, or form.

What you failed to explain is why not just eat the food?
You do not need all the machinery to extract the oil.

Why not just eat the olive?
Why not just eat the avocado?

Who cares if it extra virgin coconut oil, just eat the coconut

The oil must be in the fruit if you are making oil from the fruit.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2014 02:35AM by RawPracticalist.

Date: September 30, 2014 03:17AM

Panchito Wrote:
> jtprindl Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > With all due respect, you have no clue what
> you're
> > talking about. Also, you take DHA supplements
> to
> > make up for your diet which promotes severely
> > diminished cognition.
>
> ja ja. Being so verbal is a tell-tell sign of
> insecurity. All Dr. Brian Clement followers need
> lots of talk to brainwash their way into people
> and thus feel secure. Yep, nobody wins you at
> having the last word. But if a low fat diet
> doesn't make sense, then Colin Campbell and the
> rest of the gang are wrong. Tell Brian Clements to
> save them.

Looking out for the well-being of others isn't insecurity. Just like old times, you're still incapable of having a logical, mature discussion. When did I say anything about Brian Clement? He doesn't even promote a high-fat diet. And if you're referring to 'The China Study', yeah, that was an extremely poorly conducted study and his assumptions about high-fat diets are most definitely wrong.

Date: September 30, 2014 04:23PM

those who you want to save their lives I call them victims of your propaganda. There is insecurity in your current propaganda. "Extremely poor" study? ja ja sorry didn't know you are on medication.

Bye bye

Date: September 30, 2014 04:49PM

Panchito Wrote:
> those who you want to save their lives I call them
> victims of your propaganda. There is insecurity in
> your current propaganda. "Extremely poor" study?
> ja ja sorry didn't know you are on medication.
>
> Bye bye

As I said before, with all due respect, you have no idea what you are talking about. And there's the mental instability again with more insults. 'The China Study' has MAJOR flaws and is NOT credible in any way, shape, or form. There is no propaganda on my end, everything I say is backed thoroughly by science as well as the experiences of many. Maybe one day we can have a discussion where you don't insult and leave when you are proven wrong. Again, it's not about me proving you wrong, I have no interest in changing your beliefs because it's pretty clear that you are a victim of cognitive dissonance among other things, but I don't want your misinformation and ignorance to negatively effect the lives of others. Cholesterol and saturated fat have absolutely nothing to do with heart disease and low total cholesterol is linked with a wide variety of health problems.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2014 04:58PM by jtprindl.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables