Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 4 of 6
Re: Is the 80-10-10 diet too extreme for most people?
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: October 12, 2014 02:02PM

John Rose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
LIFE IS AN ILLUSION because NO MAN IS
> CLEVER ENOUGH TO KNOW ALL OF THE EVIL HE DOES!!!

What is more evil than telling people who stop planning ahead because they are told Ebola is a hoax and poppycock? Nothing more evil than that on this board....

[www.myfoxdfw.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: October 12, 2014 02:11PM

SueZ Wrote:
> John Rose Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> LIFE IS AN ILLUSION because NO MAN IS
> > CLEVER ENOUGH TO KNOW ALL OF THE EVIL HE
> DOES!!!
>
> What is more evil than telling people Ebola is a hoax and poppycock, that stops people from planning ahead, without you're having a shred of evidence, rose? Nothing more evil than that on
> this board....
>
> [www.myfoxdfw.com]
> ola-presser

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: October 12, 2014 02:59PM

<<<What is more evil than telling people who stop planning ahead because they are told Ebola is a hoax and poppycock? Nothing more evil than that on this board....>>>

Once again SueZ, you got it ass backwards!!!

It is the vast majority of those who propagate this HOAX who know not what they do!!!

This is a really good article and I hope that everyone reads every word!!!

[www.goodnewsaboutgod.com]
How One Wicked Nation Can Kill Billions Around the World - - With One Lie!
January 24, 2006
Lorraine Day, M.D.

When the wicked leaders of a wicked nation want to:

• Create FEAR and CHAOS and TERROR throughout the world

• Take away the rights of citizens in every nation in the world

• Create a world-wide pandemic and annihilation of a large segment of a nation’s population by forced vaccinations that secretly contain live bacteria and viruses for AIDS, herpes, hepatitis, and small pox, as well as preservatives made from mercury that cause brain damage and autism

• Control every country in the world by allowing the World Health Organization (WHO) to enter and take over their emergency medico-political apparatus and place embargos or quarantines on the entire country

• Eliminate the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 which bans the military from participating in police-type activity on U.S. soil. This act specifically prohibits the government from using the military against its own citizens. (This Posse Comitatus Act was severely violated at Waco, when U.S. military troops were used against the Branch Davidians.)

• Help create famines in order to annihilate a large portion of the world’s population by killing off the food supply of any and every nation, by killing their chickens, turkeys and other birds used for food.

• Declare martial Law and suspend the Constitution

All they need to do is create - out of thin air – the Bird Flu “Pandemic” HOAX!

... [READ THIS ENTIRE ARTICLE SO THAT YOU DON'T GET FOOLED AGAIN!!!]

Don’t Be Deceived!

The Government Has Done This Before!

And They Are Doing It Again!

The Bird Flu Hoax is NOT the first time the government, organized medicine and the pharmaceutical companies have lied to the public to bring about fear, carnage and profits. They did it with the Swine Flu Hoax in the 1970’s and the vaccination-created Flu Epidemic of 1918.

Following are excerpts from the book entitled The Swine Flu Expose by Eleanora McBean, Ph.D., N.D., written in 1977 by a doctor who was THERE during the 1918 Flu Epidemic.

This booklet on Swine Flu hazards and fakery is part of a larger book on vaccination, titled, VACCINATION CONDEMNED BY COMPETENT DOCTORS. It is about time a large and comprehensive book of the long concealed facts about vaccination is brought forth. This is the largest and most informative book on the subject ever written in America. It contains data collected from medical records, army reports, and startling findings from researchers all over the world.

The book is intended to help combat the disastrous effects of vaccine promoters and their deceptive propaganda.
I have seen cancers caused by vaccinations, on the arms of people, exactly where the vaccine was injected. I have also seen paralysis and other tragedies caused by vaccinations. All these are unnecessary and avoidable by the application of information contained in the chapters of this book.

It will be noted that there are many repetitions of certain facts all through the book. There are two reasons for this. One is that some chapters are used as separate booklets like the chapter on SWINE FLU. The other reason is that the wrong information about vaccination has been drilled into the people from early childhood, so it is necessary to repeat the truth many times in order to re-program the thinking from false claims to the truth.
Truth wears no mask, she seeks neither place nor applause, bows to no human shrine; she only asks a hearing."----Anon

SWINE FLU ANOTHER MEDICALLY-MADE EPIDEMIC

... [READ THIS ENTIRE ARTICLE SO THAT YOU DON'T GET FOOLED AGAIN!!!]

Date: October 12, 2014 03:11PM

SueZ Wrote:
> SueZ Wrote:
> -----
> > John Rose Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > LIFE IS AN ILLUSION because NO MAN IS
> > > CLEVER ENOUGH TO KNOW ALL OF THE EVIL HE
> > DOES!!!
> >
> > What is more evil than telling people Ebola is a
> hoax and poppycock, that stops people from
> planning ahead, without you're having a shred of
> evidence, rose? Nothing more evil than that on
> > this board....
> >
> >
> [www.myfoxdfw.com]
>
> > ola-presser

BTW,the judge in the blue shirt is the one who went into the Duncan apt., totally unprotected, and drove that family, who haven't been seen since, to their new home in an undisclosed "gated community".

DON'T GET FOOLED AGAIN!!!
Date: October 12, 2014 03:22PM

SWINE FLU - BIRD FLU - EBOLA - OH MY!!!

Read this article!!!

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: October 12, 2014 03:38PM

Could that explain that TSM posts here high and on food that alters his perception, creating havoc attacking people that eat fruit?

BTW: I skip breakfast twice a week and I restart with a bowl of berries. I get tons of energy smiling smiley

John Rose Wrote:
> Interestingly, I just finished another 30 Day
> Juice Feast and I broke my Fast yesterday with
> Sprouts and Fermented Foods instead of Fruit like
> I usually do and instead of wanting to spread our
> message about eating Raw Food, I had DELUSIONS of
> ENLIGHTENMENT and spent all day talking to myself
> while the whole time I thought I was communicating
> with "outside beings"! All of a sudden, I didn't
> want to cooperate with my fellow Raw Fooders
> anymore and I felt this uncontrollable urge to
> bash everyone who ate Fruit. This whole
> experience was so surreal because I finally got to
> hang out with the "big boys," but then this
> morning I p-ooped those Sprouts and Fermented
> Foods out of me and I came to my senses.
>
> Indeed, LIFE IS AN ILLUSION because NO MAN IS
> CLEVER ENOUGH TO KNOW ALL OF THE EVIL HE DOES!!!

Date: October 12, 2014 03:47PM

SueZ Wrote:
> SueZ Wrote:
> -----
> > SueZ Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > John Rose Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > LIFE IS AN ILLUSION because NO MAN IS
> > > > CLEVER ENOUGH TO KNOW ALL OF THE EVIL HE
> > > DOES!!!
> > >
> > > What is more evil than telling people Ebola is
> a
> > hoax and poppycock, that stops people from
> > planning ahead, without you're having a shred
> of
> > evidence, rose? Nothing more evil than that on
> > > this board....
> > >
> > >
> >
> [www.myfoxdfw.com]
>
> >
> > > ola-presser
>
> BTW,the judge in the blue shirt is the one who
> went into the Duncan apt., totally unprotected,
> and drove that family, who haven't been seen
> since, to their new home in an undisclosed "gated
> community".

He does not look good - at all.

It's possible the nurse who just tested positive did not get it from Duncan. The 4 block area of the neighborhood around her which is now under quarantine is not far from where Duncan was picked up by the ambulance on his second trip to the hospital. I've seen an antidotal report about a "flu" break out at the local Walgreens there where one person had to be taken out on a stretcher.

People who stock up enough to be able to stay at home for a few cycles will be the least likely to panic if things get way worse. There is no downside to being prepared and the chances of being exposed will be less.

Date: October 12, 2014 04:02PM

Notice how at this new posted Ebola conference this morning the guy shut the doctor up at the end and got him out of there. Too bad. He seemed like the only trustworthy one to me.

[www.youtube.com]

Date: October 12, 2014 04:35PM

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: Robert O Young speaks on Ebola on his Facebook
Posted by: RawPracticalist
Date: October 09, 2014 08:15PM

SueZ is really back.
She is responding to her own post.
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

That is too funny. In the 14 years that I’ve been posting here, I have NEVER seen anyone talk to themselves on a Message Board.

Think about this…

The first time SueZ posted here she attacked me and then, many months later she disappeared for several months.

Now SueZ is back just in time to propagate FEAR!!!

Indeed, it really does seem that whoever this FEARMONGER IS HAS A HIDDEN AGENDA!!!

Read this article!!!

Date: October 12, 2014 05:51PM

John Rose Wrote:

> She is responding to her own post.
> [www.rawfoodsupport.com]
> 6999#msg-246999
>
> That is too funny. In the 14 years that I’ve
> been posting here, I have NEVER seen anyone talk
> to themselves on a Message Board.

Actually I use it to add two thoughts I've had together or to continue one line of thought rather than quoting myself. It should work for the convenience of anyone who is interested without having to scroll past walls of text rambling mindlessly - graveyards of misapplied famous quotes who's authors would turn in their graves to see and for raw readers also to be able to bypass the many contentless worn out one liner bot posts which, as the numbers tell, have caused a lot of people to leave this place over the last 14 years of fluff puffery I've mentioned here.

Date: October 12, 2014 06:00PM

Once again, read this article!!!

The real reason why SueZ keeps talking to herself is to bury all of the good information with her BS!!!

Whatever you do - don't let a Thread end on Information that can EXPOSE SueZ's masters.

If you pay attention, she does this ALL the time!!!

If you don't believe me, stay tuned because she cannot let this thread end on anything that EXPOSES her masters.

Date: October 12, 2014 07:32PM

Panchito Wrote:
> Could that explain that TSM posts here high and on
> food that alters his perception, creating havoc
> attacking people that eat fruit?
>

I have only ever tried to get to the truth of matters, l only want to know what is really going on through careful observation and trying to be fully conscious of that around me.

Date: October 12, 2014 08:48PM

John had an EXCELLENT observation that explains your behavior and why you think you hold the truth. THANKS John!! Keep up the GOOD job.

PS: See above for the full retrospective discovery

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> Panchito Wrote:
> -----
> > Could that explain that TSM posts here high and
> on
> > food that alters his perception, creating havoc
> > attacking people that eat fruit?
> >
>
>
> I have only ever tried to get to the truth of
> matters, l only want to know what is really going
> on through careful observation and trying to be
> fully conscious of that around me.

Date: October 12, 2014 09:20PM

Delusions of enlightenment `eh?

I think John recently implied l was working for the other team and against the vegan diet also.

I don't mind people saying these things, they are entitled to their opinion. I am not going to try and change their mind.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2014 09:24PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: October 12, 2014 10:11PM

> Delusions of enlightenment `eh?
>
> I think John recently implied l was working for
> the other team and against the vegan diet also.
>
> I don't mind people saying these things, they are
> entitled to their opinion. I am not going to try
> and change their mind.

Lots of people are insecure about their own diet/beliefs so they will just say whatever as an attempt to bring you down or to bring attention to themselves so they feel more important. Ad-hominem arguments and cognitive dissonance is strong amongst many posters here. Some posters just leave or ignore you when presented with information that contradicts their beliefs and act like it doesn't exist. Little do they know, they're only hurting and hindering themselves. An intellectual self-destruction, if you will. The more I come to this forum, the more I realize it's just a waste of time engaging in conversations with certain individuals. Just as you cannot help someone who does not want to be helped, you cannot talk to someone who does not want to be open-minded or learn about things that may go against their current beliefs. People will discriminate against you on this board because you don't eat the same amount of fat as them, that's how weak-minded and mentally/emotionally immature they are.

Posted by: HH ()
Date: October 12, 2014 10:15PM

Remember that some of the ferociously anti-fat people have businesses that are based in low-fat diets. Someone who makes money coaching people through juice fasts is not going to be pleased when people start talking about the potential health benefits of fat.

Date: October 12, 2014 10:42PM

<<<Remember that some of the ferociously anti-fat people have businesses that are based in low-fat diets. Someone who makes money coaching people through juice fasts is not going to be pleased when people start talking about the potential health benefits of fat.>>>

I am NOT anti-fat nor do I promote a low-fat diet. Indeed, there are times when we need to load up on FAT!!!

However, if you are trying to lose FAT and are eating less calories than you burn to do so, there is a direct relationship to how much FAT you can eat and still protect your lean body mass. The less calories you consume the less FAT you can eat in order to keep your Carbohydrate Fuel Tank Full!

Hey Eric,

How many times have you made False Assumptions about me?

I've asked you this question before - do you remember?

Do you remember my answer?

If NOT, it's time for a JUICE FEAST!!!

Date: October 12, 2014 11:09PM

HH Wrote:
> Remember that some of the ferociously anti-fat
> people have businesses that are based in low-fat
> diets. Someone who makes money coaching people
> through juice fasts is not going to be pleased
> when people start talking about the potential
> health benefits of fat.

The important thing is that we need to be open minded, look at what the research data carefully and make adaptions to our diet ideas when needed. If we turn a blind eye to things we risk becoming increasingly irrelevant as a diet educator. This statement is said with no-one particularly in mind, it is a general statement.

We must not be afraid of the truth, we have a responsibility to clients to look at the whole picture. I have had to make adjustments to my ideas too, l didn't like it at the time but it has made me better at what l do. I never assume l know everything, so l am willing to listen to other ideas and make changes, that is the key...we must drop the ego so we can learn and stay relevant. We can't be right all the time, we often need to make adjustments to our diet ideas along the way.

The people who are bad at what they do like to stay in their comfort zone and not acknowledge new findings. People who are bad at what they do like to stick with old fancy philosophies that they hold dear. This is not aimed at anyone, it is just a general statement.

We really want to have a mature discussion without the monkey chatter. No need for attacks. I have nothing against fruit people (why would l), l make cold emotionless observations because l am truly interested in diet and people's behaviour. I observe the effects on diet and behaviour on myself and love to monitor online behaviour too and try to get a general idea of what people are eating. Why would l want to attack people who eat fruit??...that is so silly. I want to find out why a high fruit diet makes me go off the rails, why l observe other people on high fruit diets acting questionably, and why other people report people on high fruit diets acting questionably. I really want to know why because l know it is not just me observing this. And l know a high raw vegan diet is not stopping agressive behaviour. This is very VERY interesting stuff to think about.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: October 12, 2014 11:13PM

"The less calories you consume the less FAT you can eat in order to keep your Carbohydrate Fuel Tank Full!"

Unless, of course, you are burning ketones for energy, which for the majority of people is the body's preferred fuel. No essential dietary carbohydrates but lots of essential dietary amino acids and fats.

'Fruit wants us to eat it'... yeah, for it's own benefit so we can p o o p the seeds out somewhere and increase its chances of surviving as a species, not because it supplies anywhere close to the amount of nutrients needed for optimal health.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2014 11:14PM by jtprindl.

Date: October 12, 2014 11:56PM

jtprindl Wrote:
> "The less calories you consume the less FAT you
> can eat in order to keep your Carbohydrate Fuel
> Tank Full!"
>
> Unless, of course, you are burning ketones for
> energy, which for the majority of people is the
> body's preferred fuel. No essential dietary
> carbohydrates but lots of essential dietary amino
> acids and fats.
>
> 'Fruit wants us to eat it'... yeah, for it's own
> benefit so we can p o o p the seeds out somewhere
> and increase its chances of surviving as a
> species, not because it supplies anywhere close to
> the amount of nutrients needed for optimal health.

Great post!

Here's Dr. Ellis going over a low carb diet composition...

[www.youtube.com]

Date: October 13, 2014 12:12AM

SueZ Wrote:
> Great post!
>
> Here's Dr. Ellis going over a low carb diet
> composition...
>
> [www.youtube.com]

That vid was 2011. This was his pic in 2012 (note the effects of the AGEs on his face)

but wait!!! look how old he looks at the 2012 vid: [www.youtube.com]

then HE NEVER POSTED HIS FACE ANYMORE!!!! The AGEs of the fat made him look really old and he wrote about about the effects of aging from AGEs> talk about ironic. Apicture of him on a tshirt would be scary. I can almost see fat hanging from the neck.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/13/2014 12:18AM by Panchito.

Date: October 13, 2014 12:24AM

Here is the lean fit senior citizen Dr. Ellis with great weight training tips...

[www.youtube.com]

All his videos are worth watching, IMO. Check out his photo in the upper left corner and in his books. He's big but he's not fat.

[www.youtube.com]

Date: October 13, 2014 12:35AM

Despite Panchito's twisted creepy veiwpoint the video he linked on raspberry ketones is an interesting one, too.

Date: October 13, 2014 12:39AM

The blind leading the blind

6 YEAR HIGH FAT DIET TIMELINE

2010 (look at those wrinkles with a skinnier face!)

Indian chief says Hau! (how)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/13/2014 12:53AM by Panchito.

Date: October 13, 2014 12:54AM

SueZ Wrote:

>
> All his videos are worth watching, IMO.

Yes.

I must admit l do cringe at some of his ideas and don't like his views for eating animal products and about omega 3's, BUT he does have various interesting things/ideas to say that we can research.

I will be listening to all his videos over coming weeks. It would be a mistake to write him off because he says some things we don't agree with...he makes some good points and some bad points. He is worth listening for the good points and to investigate his ideas further.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/13/2014 12:57AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: October 13, 2014 12:54AM

Panchito, how much more sick can you get with this crap? This man is a senior citizen who knows what he is talking about and is sharing stuff he hasn't parroted, as is your way, but has figured stuff out for himself. Can't you stay still long enough to give it a listen and maybe learn something instead of messing with our perceptions via jpeg sizes? That is really sick and twisted.

Date: October 13, 2014 01:01AM

Suez, you always come up with excuses (remember Tavis big wrinkle?). On an interview on the internet, he was 55 in 2006. So in 2012 (last pic taken shown) he was 55+6= 61. But a senior citizen is 65. Therefore, he was not a senior citizen as you say. He will be a senior citizen in 2016. The funny part is that you THOUGHT he was a senior. That's how much damage fat causes.

references:
2006 interview: [www.bodybuilding.com]
senior citizen age: [en.wikipedia.org]

I am a fresh beacon of light for the blind winking smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/13/2014 01:15AM by Panchito.

Date: October 13, 2014 01:26AM

Panchito Wrote:
> I am a fresh beacon of light for the blind winking smiley

Date: October 13, 2014 01:33AM

He says he is 64 in this 2011 video.
[www.youtube.com]

He gave up all fruit and hardly ever eats any vegetables. One year he ate three corn cobbs for his yearly vegetable intake. Wow.

One thing we can say, there is more to diet than what we have been lead to believe. The long lived people do well on cooked food and animal products and the raw vegans nearly all fall off the wagon and/or get sick with their low fat high carb diets. I wish this was not the case and we could all tbrive on raw fruits and veggies, but it is what it is. I choose to face facts.

Date: October 13, 2014 01:52AM

> He says he is 64 in this 2011 video.
> [www.youtube.com]
> UbD4uhtoQRLBS0ZZ-qVdMvg&index=120

Well, in this written interview made in June 7, 2006 he says he is 55

[www.bodybuilding.com]

DE= Dr. Ellis (Dr. Greg Ellis)
MM = Mike Mahler

June 7, 2006

DE: Academically, I have a PH.D degree from Temple University School of Medicine's Department of Physiology. I am also a certified nutrition specialist with the American College of Nutrition.

MM: What shape are you in right now?

DE: I am 55, 196lbs, 5.5% bodyfat. One thing that I like doing to really burn calories is to wear a 40lb weight vest and walk 8 miles a day. I tried an 80lb one for 8 miles as well and that just about killed me. So now I stick with the 40lbs and do that regularly. Walking eight miles with a 40lb vest does not phase me one bit.

MM: I know that you are an advocate of low-carbohydrate diets. How did you discover the benefits of this approach?

He stopped posting pictures of him in 2012 on his facebook account: [www.facebook.com]

However he sells products:

October 7, 2014

With this bundle you will receiving 6 amazing Health and Nutrition eBooks from Dr. Greg Ellis. These are not watered down versions either, these are the full eBooks! You will be get Ultimate Diet Secrets, The Glycation Factor, The Low Carb diet: How to Do it Right, The Net Carb Scam, Anti Aging: There is No Fountain of Youth and The Vitamin Mineral Hoax! Any of these books alone are worth the price, but all 6, at this price is simply a steal! $45

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/13/2014 02:07AM by Panchito.

Current Page: 4 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables