Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Gabriel Cousens talk about low fat/low cholesterol diet dangers
Posted by: pacific ()
Date: October 16, 2014 03:14AM

Panchito Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> he looks bad to me. If you throw at him a medicine
> ball, he won't react and the ball will hit him.
> Thats how slow he looks. He looks as if he had
> been smmoking pot for a while or something. He
> RELLYS on TALK. His all health is based on
> brainwash. Without the brainwash, any kid could
> tell he does not look good.

Panchito, my friend, this is so completely untrue. I have hung out with Gabriel three times in the last year (once in Patagonia, once in Los Angeles and once in San Francisco). In person, he looks absolutely healthy, energetic and radiant. For a 72 year old, he looks better than most 50 year olds. And WAY better than other people his age.

Are you basing your description on a youtube video? Silly Panchito. I'm surprised no one on this board corrected you. Have you ever seen Gabriel in person? Guess not, because he always tells people how spiritually and physically unhealthy smoking pot is.

Time to step away from your computer, enjoy the sunshine, and stop posting such nonsense.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2014 03:16AM by pacific.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: October 16, 2014 03:34AM

Thanks pacific.

I have heard other people also say that Brian Clement looks incredible and the healthiest raw fooder they have ever seen of anyone. Recently someone told me that Lou and Brian Clement look incredible in real life.

There can be a big difference between photos, pictures and real life.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: October 16, 2014 03:39AM

pacific Wrote:
> Panchito Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > he looks bad to me. If you throw at him a
> medicine
> > ball, he won't react and the ball will hit him.
> > Thats how slow he looks. He looks as if he had
> > been smmoking pot for a while or something. He
> > RELLYS on TALK. His all health is based on
> > brainwash. Without the brainwash, any kid could
> > tell he does not look good.
>
> Panchito, my friend, this is so completely untrue.
> I have hung out with Gabriel three times in the
> last year (once in Patagonia, once in Los Angeles
> and once in San Francisco). In person, he looks
> absolutely healthy, energetic and radiant. For a
> 72 year old, he looks better than most 50 year
> olds. And WAY better than other people his age.
>
> Are you basing your description on a youtube
> video? Silly Panchito. I'm surprised no one on
> this board corrected you. Have you ever seen
> Gabriel in person? Guess not, because he always
> tells people how spiritually and physically
> unhealthy smoking pot is.
>
> Time to step away from your computer, enjoy the
> sunshine, and stop posting such nonsense.

Panchito was talking about the man in the video I posted not Dr. Cousens.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: October 16, 2014 04:16AM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> Thanks pacific.
>
> I have heard other people also say that Brian
> Clement looks incredible and the healthiest raw
> fooder they have ever seen of anyone. Recently
> someone told me that Lou and Brian Clement look
> incredible in real life.
>
> There can be a big difference between photos,
> pictures and real life.

It is pretty simple guys, the real test result will be those who pass the 100 years mark. The raw food HEALTHY centenarians. In about 40 years those who are still around will know. The debate will be over. The best diet will stand.

Maybe it will be the oil drinkers ...
Maybe it will be the sproutarians ...
Maybe it will be the 80-10-10narians ...
Maybe it will be the fruitarians ...
Maybe it will be the paleotarians ...
Maybe it will be the natural hygienists ...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2014 04:18AM by RawPracticalist.

Date: October 16, 2014 08:28AM

RawPracticalist Wrote:
> The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Thanks pacific.
> >
> > I have heard other people also say that Brian
> > Clement looks incredible and the healthiest raw
> > fooder they have ever seen of anyone. Recently
> > someone told me that Lou and Brian Clement look
> > incredible in real life.
> >
> > There can be a big difference between photos,
> > pictures and real life.
>
> It is pretty simple guys, the real test result
> will be those who pass the 100 years mark. The raw
> food HEALTHY centenarians. In about 40 years those
> who are still around will know. The debate will be
> over. The best diet will stand.
>
> Maybe it will be the oil drinkers ...
> Maybe it will be the sproutarians ...
> Maybe it will be the 80-10-10narians ...
> Maybe it will be the fruitarians ...
> Maybe it will be the paleotarians ...
> Maybe it will be the natural hygienists ...

Probably will be the sproutarians.

btw, Gabriel Coisens was talking about how in 1,600 BC there was a 100% raw vegan culture living on a living foods diet who was said to live to an average age of 200. I don't know how he can state such things as fact, but l can see people on a good raw vegan diet living to 100 if they master their emotions and exercise, why not.

I expect to live to my late 60's or early 70's. By then my work will be done. I have always known my time will be short this time around. Would prefer to be done by 60's, but some extra meditation time to rack up the points would be good. It's not just about the food etc, for some people it is about agreeing to stay here for a limited period of time to complete a certain mission. No need to stay until the end...the lessons have been learned and we know why we are here, just got to get the job over with so l can get onto the good stuff. smiling smiley And yes, `they' will tell me when my time is up so l can prepare for the day.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2014 08:35AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: CommonSenseRaw ()
Date: October 16, 2014 02:25PM

Why limit your life to 70 when you could get over 100 with sprouts and raw food life style.
May be there is more work to be done up there after death?

The breatharians would not make it to 100.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2014 02:27PM by CommonSenseRaw.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: October 16, 2014 03:33PM

<<<Why limit your life to 70 when you could get over 100 with sprouts and raw food life style.>>>

My guess would be that Brian/TSM was a SICK and ANGER child and simply believes that he does NOT have the genetic makeup to go the distance.

I also have the feeling that Brian has some unresolved issues, like most of us do, which partially explains why he was always ANGRY and might even explain why he behaves the way he does at certain times.

Hey Brian,

You remind me of one of my students who used to be Thich Nhat Hanh's assistant and he too was always ANGRY until he met me and started to Eat Raw Foods. Funny that you would think that all of that meditating that he did would have resolved those issues, but it took something so simple as eating a lot of Fruit to overcome his ANGER!!!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2014 03:43PM by John Rose.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: October 16, 2014 06:51PM

"You remind me of one of my students who used to be Thich Nhat Hanh's assistant and he too was always ANGRY until he met me"

LOL what a joke this guy is... "Don't shoot inside the tent" while continuously insulting TSM and SueZ... and then portraying a neverending ego (even though he really has nothing to be egotistical about) once again "until he met ME". Despite all those juice fasts, John is aging at a SAD pace. Take his advice at your own risk.

John Rose attacks the beliefs of others (he recently said TSM was imagining things in regards to his spirituality) while acting like he knows the mindset of other people and posts images of sick elderly women and says that it's Suez. I really can't help but to think that a lot of these high-sugar eaters are simply trolling or if they're really that off in the head.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2014 06:53PM by jtprindl.

Date: October 16, 2014 07:16PM

We should have many healthy raw foodists reaching 100. Many have everything working together: diet,cleansing,exercise,environment and life style

Date: October 16, 2014 08:06PM

jtprindl Wrote:
> "You remind me of one of my students who used to
> be Thich Nhat Hanh's assistant and he too was
> always ANGRY until he met me"
>
> LOL what a joke this guy is... "Don't shoot inside
> the tent" while continuously insulting TSM and
> SueZ... and then portraying a neverending ego
> (even though he really has nothing to be
> egotistical about) once again "until he met ME".
> Despite all those juice fasts, John is aging at a
> SAD pace. Take his advice at your own risk.
>
> John Rose attacks the beliefs of others (he
> recently said TSM was imagining things in regards
> to his spirituality) while acting like he knows
> the mindset of other people and posts images of
> sick elderly women and says that it's Suez. I
> really can't help but to think that a lot of these
> high-sugar eaters are simply trolling or if
> they're really that off in the head.

Thanks for the support jtprindl. What John said was clearly inappropiate.

Date: October 16, 2014 08:45PM

TSM has always shown a contractive attitude even when he is attacked
We should all to try to emulate
That is a beyond rawfood attitude.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2014 08:56PM by CommonSenseRaw.

Date: October 16, 2014 09:10PM

"Thanks for the support jtprindl. What John said was clearly inappropiate."

I truly believe he has a variety of underlying psychological problems caused by diet and other events that may have happened in his life... and he probably posts under 'Anon 102' using a proxy to give him an IP address based in a different location. His style is strawman arguments, book quotes with outdated information, and insults (some subtle, some not so subtle). Because he engages in insulting many people (TSM, SueZ, powerlifter, likely many more), he attempts to give false impressions that he's a nice/caring individual by saying things like "Don't shoot inside the tent" to divert attention away from all the nasty things he says.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2014 09:11PM by jtprindl.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: October 16, 2014 11:35PM

<<< What John said was clearly inappropiate.>>>

Brian,

What did I say that was inappropriate?

YOU said that you were SICK!!!

YOU said that you were ANGRY EVERY DAY OF YOUR LIFE until you started eating Raw Food just like my student was ANGRY EVERY DAY OF HIS LIFE until he started eating Raw Food.

FACT: YOU SAID that YOU WERE ANGRY EVERY DAY OF YOUR LIFE!

FACT: PAIN in the past is remembered as ANGER.

FACT: You still Shoot Inside the Tent.

FACT: You still have to knock someone else down to build yourself up.

In other words, you, like most of us, still have Unresolved Issues.

If you do NOT have “Unresolved Issues,” then why do you still Shoot Inside the Tent?

If you do NOT have “Unresolved Issues,” then why do you still have to knock someone else down to build yourself up?

Here is something I share with my students who have had and are still having ANGER Issues:

“Your emotions are the most present-centered thing you have. An emotion is a thought linked to a sensation. The thought is usually about the past or the future, but the sensation is in the present. p. 185 ...Stripped to the basics, emotions arouse two sensations--pain and pleasure. We all want to avoid pain and pursue pleasure; therefore, all the complicated emotional states we find ourselves in are the result of not being able to obey those basic drives. Psychiatrist David Viscott has reduced emotional complexity to a single cycle that gets repeated countless times in everyone’s life. This cycle begins in the present, where only pain and pleasure are felt, and ends up with complex feelings centered exclusively in the past, such as guilt and depression. The cycle of emotion is as follows:

• Pain in the present is experienced as hurt.
Pain in the past is remembered as anger.
• Pain in the future is perceived as anxiety.
• Unexpressed anger, redirected against yourself and held within, is called guilt.
• The depletion of energy that occurs when anger is redirected inward creates depression.

What this cycle tells us is that stored hurt is responsible for a wide range of psychological distress. Buried hurt disguises itself as anger, anxiety, guilt, and depression. The only way to deal with these layers of pain is to find out what hurts as the pain occurs, deal with it, and move on. Living in the present means being honest enough to avoid the easy emotion, which is anger, and expose the hurt, which is harder to confront. When hurt is not resolved in the present, the vicious buildup of anger, anxiety, guilt, and depression can only grow worse.” Deepak Chopra, “Ageless Body, Timeless Mind” p. 186

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2014 11:43PM by John Rose.

Date: October 16, 2014 11:45PM

"FACT: You still Shoot Inside the Tent."

Actually, this is false... YOU are the one who shoots inside the tent and this is yet another example of you accusing others of your actions. Please give some examples of TSM 'shooting inside the tent' and 'knocking someone else down to build himself up'.

Do you ever have anything original to say or anything that has evidence behind it or is your brain incapable of engaging in these two things? You are now stating the opinion of one individual and acting as if it's factual. I feel sorry for you. You don't even know that you don't know.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2014 11:46PM by jtprindl.

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: October 17, 2014 12:48AM

nobody has been able to 'talk' with jtprindl unless they eat fat, sprouts, and eat what he eats. Then it is shallow clapping and agreement. He has been a raw fooder for less than a year and he proclaims himself as the expert savior and everybody else as the aggressive evil. Fact is, that he has some brain damage or something as he calls others people lack of ability to reason like he does. Yet, he is quite shallow and like unable to follow a regular conversation. For forum appearance, he uses distinguish words like 'cognitive dissonance' what he calls his forum 'oponents.' But in an couple of exchanges, you realize he doesn't have the engine to talk. He spouts any fancy thing as the truth inside his brain that came from pure reasoning. But yet, he wants to teach people. But eyt, he doesn't like others to tell him whats going on. He wants to save them! He has a messiah complex but with a broken one cylinder brain engine that cannot climb the hills of meet the demands of conversation. WTF! Does raw food attracts the ill?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2014 12:55AM by Panchito.

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: October 19, 2014 07:47AM

Can't we all just get along?

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: October 19, 2014 08:47AM

Thank you Prana.

Prana, sometimes I used to give you a hard time. I apologize! (Sorry this comes so late).

Date: October 27, 2014 01:35AM

What is going on with cholesterol?

No need to worry about saturated fat increasing total cholesterol or LDL-C because it is not an indicator of CVD. All saturated fat does is increase large particle LDL-P and decrease triglycerides, but that does NOT cause CVD. What we need to watch out for is high numbers of highly inflamed LDL-P.

This is what l recently wrote on my site. Note: the post may need to be studied carefully to fully see the picture because it is not something you read and understand straight away...it will take time for this powerful post to be absorbed properly. Take many many hours, take many days, take many months if need be to absorb this post because it WILL be worth it. smiling smiley

What is really going on with cholesterol, and why are people with high total cholesterol NOT getting CVD???

Do not be scared of cholesterol and saturated fat, it is important in the diet for good brain functioning and higher levels of total cholesterol are associated with longer life.

As has been said, there are associations between low total cholesterol and suicide [1] and those who live shorter lives [2]. Cholesterol is a core component of the central nervous system (CNS), essential for the cell membrane stability and the correct functioning of neurotransmission. It plays a crucial role in the second messenger systems of the brain that have been associated with the mechanism of action of antidepressant drugs and mood stabilizers and may be involved in the aetiology and pathogenesis of mood disorders. Several studies have shown that patients with major depression (MD) have lower total cholesterol (TC) levels than nondepressed individuals. In addition, lower high-density lipoprotein (HDL-C) cholesterol concentrations and higher ratios of TC/high-density lipoprotein (TC/HDL-C) and low-density lipoprotein/high-density lipoprotein (LDL-C/HDL-C) are also noted in patients with MD. The serotonergic system is strongly recognized as being linked to suicidality and impulsive and aggressive behaviour as lower concentrations of 5-hydroxyindolacetic acid (5-HIAA) in the cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) in suicides and suicide attempters were found in several studies. Jokinen et al found a significant positive correlation between serum total cholesterol and level of CSF 5-HIAA in suicide attempters that remained significant after correction for age, gender, BMI, and comorbid substance abuse, even if earlier studies did not find an association[3]

So we get told to get very low LDL, total cholesterol and high HDL, but now it looks like this is possibly dangerous because various studies have linked low total cholesterol with higher death rates including a large study done over 10 years with over 52,000 people [2] and also the problems with low total cholesterol and poor brain functioning[1][3].

The traditional LDL/HLD and total cholesterol recommendations look to be wrong and outdated predictors of CVD

Recently it has been found that these current LDL/HDL and total cholesterol recommendations may be completely wrong. Now we are getting recent medical literature and various doctors including board certified cardiologist Dr Stephen Sinatra suggesting that patients get cholesterol particle testing that takes into account oxidized and inflammatory particles as well as the particle size and the quantities of these inflamed cholesterol particles.

Dr Sinatra writes the following:

If you really want to find out the risk your cholesterol level pose, you shouldn’t rely on a traditional lipid panel to do the job. Such cholesterol tests measure total LDL, HDL, and triglycerides, and they’re what most doctors will order—but they’re out dated!

Granted, standard blood lipid tests are useful for determining whether your ratio of total HDL to LDL cholesterol is within a healthy range. But those cholesterol tests won’t tell you about your HDL and LDL fractions (that is, whether you have predominantly small dense cholesterol particles, or large buoyant ones).

Particle size is extraordinarily important, because research shows that small dense LDL cholesterol is inflammatory and toxic to blood vessels. Even more troubling is a high level of Lipoprotein(a), or Lp(a)—the most dangerous blood lipids. Lp(a) is a specific type of small LDL cholesterol particle that inflames the blood and makes it sticky—patients with Lp(a) are more prone to clotting

There is more on this subject here in this highly recommended link.

http/www.drsinatra.com/cholesterol-tests-you-need-to-have

Now, some people criticize this particle science as nonsense, but what does the medical literature say? Is Dr Sinatra on the money or is he being silly about it all? And why do some populations with the highest saturated fat consumption and cholesterol live longer and have less heart disease???

The medical literature clearly states that the usual recommendations and drug treatments for low LDL-C and high HDL-C is NOT working well because people are still at risk of CVD.

Clinical utility of inflammatory markers and advanced lipoprotein testing: advice from an expert panel of lipid specialists

Davidson MH, Ballantyne CM et al

http/www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21981835

We can also see from the study immediately below that high or low rates of small LDL particles have no bearing on CVD because other factors such as aspects of metabolic syndrome have more influence on CVD than elevated LDL Cholesterol. Once again, the medical literature talk about the number and size of LDL cholesterol particles being possible risk factors for artery/plaque damage. All this goes against traditional cholesterol beliefs. It was once believed that low HDL makes one immune from CVD, but this is not the case at all. This would explain why populations of high saturated fat diets with high total cholesterol levels have either living longer or have less heart disease than other populations on lower fat diets. I may post more population studies showing how the old cholesterol beliefs in the medical profession are unfounded. The traditional cholesterol believers tell us that all the studies supporting low fat were carefully cherry picked and give bias results, none-the-less, the more recent medical literature is still saying there is much more to the cholesterol story than once thought because of the issue of cholesterol particles.

Increased small low-density lipoprotein particle number: a prominent feature of the metabolic syndrome in the Framingham Heart Study

Kathiresan S, Otvos JD

http/www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16380547

The American Heart Association also jumped on the cholesterol particle bandwagon by recently concluding, “LDL-P is positively correlated with future CHD risk in a real-world sample”.

Abstract 13202: Relationship Between Risk for Coronary Heart Disease and Serum Levels of Low-Density Lipoprotein Particles

Peter P Toth, Michael Grabner et al

http/circ.ahajournals.org/cgi/content/meeting_abstract/128/22_MeetingAbstracts/A13202

The study below also identifies LDL-P is a better identifier of CVD than the common old LDL-C. Once again it suggests that there is more to the cholesterol story than has previously been believed, and imo it is possible that high LDL and total cholesterol and high saturated fat consumption does not signify one at risk for CVD if various risk factors such as high LDL-P, excessive inflammation and various aspects of metabolic syndrome are not present. If one has an anti-inflammatory diet with plenty of antioxidants by eating a high raw diet high in balanced nutrition there is no reason that one should be at risk of heart disease if they are eating a diet which reduces risk factors. The real problem seems to be when one eats a highly inflammatory diet lacking in antioxidants and balanced nutrition that one becomes prone to high LDL-P and aspects of metabolic syndrome which brings on CVD.

Achieving Secondary Prevention Low-Density Lipoprotein Particle Concentration Goals Using Lipoprotein Cholesterol-Based Data

Simon C. Mathews, Jaya Mallidi et al

http/www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0033692

This study also shows that high saturated fat intake (especially 14:0 and 16:0) is associated with increased concentrations of larger, cholesterol-enriched LDL and lower levels of plasma triglycerides. But remember, concentrations of large LDL particles is not said to be the cause of CVD. Intakes of saturated fat actually decreased levels of potentially harmful small LDL-P, and this is good news. Once again, this could well explain why populations with high total cholesterol have lower levels of reported heart disease despite high intakes of saturated fat. The major problem causing CVD is said to be high numbers of inflamed small particle lipoprotein(a) or, in other words, large numbers of small LDL-P . Increased numbers of large particle LDL is of no concern according to Dr Sinatra and the medical literature posted here.

Change in dietary saturated fat intake is correlated with change in mass of large low-density-lipoprotein particles in men

Dreon DM, Fernstrom HA et al

http/www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9583838

Changes in intake (ie, high fat minus low fat) of total saturated fatty acids, as well as myristic (14:0) and palmitic (16:0) acids, were positively correlated (P < 0.01) with increases in mass of large LDL particles [measured by analytic ultra-centrifugation as mass of lipoproteins of flotation rate (Sf) 7-12] and with LDL peak particle diameter and flotation rate, but not with changes in LDL-cholesterol concentration. Changes in total saturated fatty acids as well as myristic and palmitic acids were also inversely associated with changes in HL activity (P < 0.05). With the high-fat diet only, variation in dietary total saturated fatty acid intake was inversely correlated (P < 0.01) with concentrations of small, dense LDL of Sf 0-5. These data indicate that a high saturated fat intake (especially 14:0 and 16:0) is associated with increased concentrations of larger, cholesterol-enriched LDL and this occurs in association with decreased HL activity.

Studies show that people whose LDL cholesterol is made up of predominantly small, dense particles have a threefold greater risk of coronary heart disease. And now there are tests to measure LDL particle size.

http/www.johnshopkinshealthalerts.com/reports/heart_health/1886-1.html

Other references cited at top of post.

[1] Low Serum Cholesterol Concentration and Risk Of Suicide

Larry F Ellison, Howard I Morrison

http/www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/3703618?uid=3737536&uid=2&uid=4&sid=21104899643977

[2] Is the use of cholesterol in mortality risk algorithms in clinical guidelines valid? Ten years prospective data from the Norwegian HUNT 2 study

Halfdan Petursson MD, Johann A. Sigurdsson MD et al

http/onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-2753.2011.01767.x/full

[3] The Relationships between Cholesterol and Suicide: An Update

Domenico De Berardis, Stefano Marini

http/www.hindawi.com/journals/isrn/2012/387901/#B52

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2014 01:36AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: October 27, 2014 02:06AM

Great studies, TSM. I've always known that there was far more to the equation than looking at something as simple as HDL/LDL/total cholesterol or overall saturated fat intake. No need to read for hours or months to understand over here lol, your studies confirm my beliefs but also add much more of a critical understanding. Thank you for sharing these, I'm sure it took a lot of digging and time to write up. Definitely no need to fear high-fat or coconuts because of their saturated fat. Many fat sources also have highly potent protective phytochemicals in them.

Date: October 27, 2014 02:29AM

All the fat and cholesterol stuff has taken many months to find and compile. Some of the studies are very technical and take a long time to absorb what they are talking about. I have only posted and wrote about a fraction of stuff on the subject. Fat study has been fascinating, l have loved every minute of it...yes, fat is one of my favourite subjects ever. If anyone wants to talk about high fat diets, l am all ears.

Next up is the acid/alkaline subject. The work is largely done, but writing up a paper is going to be very taxing because there are lots of details to take into account. Got over 100 pages on alkaline/acid subject...been too scared to write about it because it is such a tough and technical subject.

I still reckon one of the toughest subjects to grasp is sugar. No-one really seems to be able to grasp that one.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2014 02:35AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: October 27, 2014 02:30AM

ja ja there we go again. those are the same studies that Sally Fallon uses on her conferences

this person has perfect body

The fat lie they been telling you all your life is an opinion

saturated fat makes you healthy! look at this elegant John Wayne pose

hi pilgrim. I know the secret fountain of youth. I am a scientific author with many books published

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2014 02:40AM by Panchito.

Date: October 27, 2014 03:31AM

Sally Fallon, her appearance, or anything in that post literally has zero relevance to this thread.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2014 03:32AM by jtprindl.

Date: October 27, 2014 04:34PM

I think Sally Fallon is very relevant. Most if not all people that jumped into high fat is good have been dispearing from public image. All we got now is their old photos from high school. I am afraid that the new photos would be grosss and a threat and total flop to their "saturated fat" is good theories. These people had a short time playing the gong and selling their theories as loud as possible. This should make question their results instead of following the logic of verbal words that tell you what you want to hear.

Posted by: tezcal ()
Date: October 27, 2014 05:08PM

I think dr cousens looks incredible for his age. I work with many people and around many people who look much older than him just being in their fifties.

Not to mention his books are highly eloquent and read as though they were written with a fully cognitive brain

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: October 27, 2014 05:12PM

Panchito Wrote:
> I think Sally Fallon is very relevant.

Well, as usual, and for the same reasons as usual - which you refuse to understand - you are wrong.

Date: October 27, 2014 05:55PM

the high fat people get away by fasting as much as possible. There is no way that eating the highest concentration of calories is healthy or natural. Fasting is their medicine for their diet. They don't tell you that until you are "advanced" enough in the cult. Otherwise you may discover the truth naked. If you get ugly, you did not fast enough.

natural food?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2014 05:57PM by Panchito.

Date: October 27, 2014 06:47PM

"Well, as usual, and for the same reasons as usual - which you refuse to understand - you are wrong."

I feel sorry for Panchito's life, though, I really do. The guy doesn't understand anything he talks about but in his head feels like he has things figured out, he's clearly full of negative emotions (in fact, I'm willing to bet he is prejudice against Americans), and during his lunch-break at his office job where he sits in front of a computer all day, he posts images on this forum and then comes home at night and does the same.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2014 06:48PM by jtprindl.

Date: October 27, 2014 07:03PM

jtprindl Wrote:
> I feel sorry for Panchito's life, though, I really
> do.

je je. You forget that I am the one vividly healthy here. You say you don't do much exercise and you even search for studies that say that exercise is bad so that your high fat diet matches your lifestyle in your brain. Thats ok. If you want to "exercise" like an old lady, go ahead. I am the one that feels sorry for you.

These are all long term high carb vegans (low fat): [plantricianproject.org]

Can you tell me about the dangers they are under? ja ja ja They should jump to drinking oils and fasting

Date: October 27, 2014 07:21PM

"You forget that I am the one vividly healthy here."

Lol oh okay, whatever helps you sleep. You're certainly not psychologically or emotionally healthy and that can kill you faster than an unhealthy diet or lack of exercise.

"If you want to "exercise" like an old lady, go ahead. I am the one that feels sorry for you."

I don't know, I don't see too many old ladies doing physical labor for 4-5 hours per day or doing sprints up hill.

"Can you tell me about the dangers they are under?"

I know nothing about them, their dietary habits, their blood/cellular work, or if they take supplements to make up for their deficient diet (such as yourself)... so this would be impossible to answer.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables