Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

It really doesn't matter if ebola is "real" or not, you know...
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: October 15, 2014 07:05PM

I am sure there are plenty of folks in African nations who have been shot up with this or that in order to justify more vaccines. Hell, I believe they do it here with live flu virus. People get the flu vaccine, shed it to others, create a pandemic and that encourages more sheeple to get the vaccine. There is also the culling of the herd.

The point is this: you have no idea what is true or false. If you were to get some vaccine for ebola, you have no idea what is in it. Are you really willing to trust some entity as corrupt as the CDC for ANYTHING?!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2014 07:09PM by banana who.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: It really doesn't matter if ebola is "real" or not, you know...
Posted by: HH ()
Date: October 15, 2014 09:26PM

Just what this raw vegan board needs: Another Ebola thread.

Posted by: Raw4ever ()
Date: October 24, 2014 03:01AM

O.K. So this is kind of how it goes.

If there were a pandemic, the first round of vaccines would go to nurses and doctors who are working the front lines. I don't think I'm the most gullible guy in the world but I sincerely don't believe in some sinister plot to first infect the front line workers through vaccinations. And then once the front line is destroyed, who can work to protect a society?

How cool is that? It's wonderfully diabolical and fit for a Hollywood movie...But that's another topic of how so many have drunk from the fountains of Hollywood's cesspools till they can't think clearly any longer.

In all honesty, whether you're from the CDC or the WHO, or whatever other allegedly disreputable organization, jeopardizing the lives of your most educated health care workers would just be ludicrous and foolhardy. It defies logic. Call me naive but I just don't see it.

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: October 24, 2014 04:17AM

Agree completely Raw4ever.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: October 24, 2014 12:56PM

[www.youtube.com]
Defense Against the Psychopath (Full length Version)
37:37 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]

[www.lef.org]
Death by Medicine
By Gary Null, PhD; Carolyn Dean MD, ND; Martin Feldman, MD; Debora Rasio, MD; and Dorothy Smith, PhD

[www.lef.org]

[hawaii.edu]
DEMOCIDE: MURDER BY GOVERNMENT

Governments have murdered hundreds of millions of their citizens and those under their control. The questions are, then, how is this democide defined, is genocide included, how many have been killed, how do we find this out, and what sources can be used?

[hawaii.edu]

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
The easiest way to cull the masses is to take advantage of our False Belief in Contagion, declare a Pandemic and the real DANGER is in the VACCINES.

Does anyone remember Jane Burgermeister?

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: October 24, 2014 01:31PM

..."The easiest way to cull the masses is to take advantage of our False Belief in Contagion"...

"our False Belief in Contagion"

Contagion has no need to recognize it's deniers.

Date: October 24, 2014 02:04PM

<<<Contagion has no need to recognize it's deniers.>>>

I can NOT give you my Good Health anymore than you can give me your Bad Health!

"The microbe is nothing. The terrain is everything." -Louis Pasteur - Death Bed Confession

Date: October 24, 2014 03:05PM

SueZ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ..."The easiest way to cull the masses is to take
> advantage of our False Belief in Contagion"...
>
>
>
> "our False Belief in Contagion"
>
> Contagion has no need to recognize it's deniers.

Those who are still living in the old news of the last century would do well to read this, or at least a few reviews by astute readers to get a bit up to speed...

[www.amazon.com]

Date: October 24, 2014 03:52PM

<<<Those who are still living in the old news of the last century>>>

Ever since I have been on this journey to help enlighten those who are suffering so needlessly, books seem to just jump out at me. One of those books was "The Story Of Civilization - The Age Of Voltaire" by Will & Ariel Durant. I was walking through a mall one day and as I passed by a book store, I saw this book and since I am a fan of Voltaire, I went inside to check it out. This was a 900 page book and the following sentence was the very first thing that I read on the very first page that I opened, "A few doctors dared to undermine their income by spreading a knowledge of preventive medicine."

As you can imagine, I got real excited and then I glanced down to the bottom of the page and this is what I read next, "This remarkable prevision of the germ theory left no mark on eighteenth-century therapy, and had to be revived a second time in the nineteenth century."

Needless to say I bought the book.

Later I read, "Voltaire was critical of medicines--'Regime is superior to medicine'; and of most doctors--'out of every hundred physicians ninety-eight are charlatans'; but he added: 'Men who are occupied in the restoration of health to other men, by the joint exercise of skill and humanity, are above all the great of the earth. They even partake of divinity, since to preserve and renew is almost as noble as to create.'"

The following are two of my favorite quotes by Voltaire, which is why this book caught my eye: "Doctors are men who prescribe medicines of which they know little, to cure diseases of which they know less, in human beings of whom they know nothing." and "Every man is the creature of the age in which he lives; very few are able to raise themselves above the ideas of the time."

Date: October 24, 2014 03:57PM

SueZ Wrote:
> SueZ Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > ..."The easiest way to cull the masses is to
> take
> > advantage of our False Belief in Contagion"...
> >
> >
> >
> > "our False Belief in Contagion"
> >
> > Contagion has no need to recognize it's
> deniers.
>
> Those who are still living in the old news of the
> last century would do well to read this, or at
> least a few reviews by astute readers to get a bit
> up to speed...
>
> [www.amazon.com]
> us-Creatures/dp/074320011X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=
> 1414073292&sr=8-1&keywords=parasite+rex

Or at least take a biology 101 class.

Date: October 24, 2014 04:06PM

<<<Or at least take a biology 101 class.>>>

The Zeitgeist Movement talks about Sick Institutions and the Thrive Movement talks about 12 Major Sectors of Human Endeavor Run by the same Families. The Flaw with both of these Movements is that they think that the Solution to most of our problems is to Fix the Systems.

[www.thrivemovement.com]
The 12 Sectors

1. Arts
2. Economics
3. Education
4. Environment
5. Governance
6. Health
7. Infrastructure
8. Justice
9. Media
10. Relations
11. Science
12. Spirituality

We have identified 12 Sectors that cover all areas of human activity, and they are all interconnected. By identifying key problems in each of these Sectors and coming up with solutions that will be good for all of them, we can begin to create a thriving world.

[www.thrivemovement.com]

Date: October 24, 2014 06:31PM

For those who are interested a good very easy to understand primer on viruses there is this good one...

"A Planet of Viruses"

[www.amazon.com]

Date: October 24, 2014 06:36PM

Dr. Virginia V. Vetrano writes, "Just remember that there are no contagious diseases, just contagious habits which lower your vitality. There have been many people who have had diphtheria and yet no germ could be found. The same can be said of tuberculosis and other diseases. This is why the virus had to be discovered-to save the germ theory. Now we have virus infections instead of germ infections because pathologists could not find a germ for all the diseases of mankind. If a germ does not cause disease, what does? Soon everyone will learn that it is the individual's way of life that produces disease and not the saprophytes of earth, which are actually beneficial to us. Without them we would all succumb. They do so many jobs for us that it would take volumes to tell you about them. In fact without bacterial life, all animal and plant life would soon wither and die. On second thought, without bacteria we can't even wither."

Dr. Vetrano adds, "A truly healthy child can sleep with a person 'infected' with scarlet fever, mumps, measles or some of the other virulent so-called infections diseases, night after night, and still not develop the disease. But overfeed that same child and he will now develop a so-called infectious disease. This disease will not be due to germs, but due to putrefactive toxins absorbed from the digestive tract in an enervated and toxemic individual."

Date: October 24, 2014 07:10PM

John Rose Wrote:
> Dr. Virginia V. Vetrano writes, "Just remember
> that there are no contagious diseases, just
> contagious habits which lower your vitality.
> There have been many people who have had
> diphtheria and yet no germ could be found. The
> same can be said of tuberculosis and other
> diseases. This is why the virus had to be
> discovered-to save the germ theory. Now we have
> virus infections instead of germ infections
> because pathologists could not find a germ for all
> the diseases of mankind. If a germ does not cause
> disease, what does? Soon everyone will learn that
> it is the individual's way of life that produces
> disease and not the saprophytes of earth, which
> are actually beneficial to us. Without them we
> would all succumb. They do so many jobs for us
> that it would take volumes to tell you about them.
> In fact without bacterial life, all animal and
> plant life would soon wither and die. On second
> thought, without bacteria we can't even wither."
>
> Dr. Vetrano adds, "A truly healthy child can sleep
> with a person 'infected' with scarlet fever,
> mumps, measles or some of the other virulent
> so-called infections diseases, night after night,
> and still not develop the disease. But overfeed
> that same child and he will now develop a
> so-called infectious disease. This disease will
> not be due to germs, but due to putrefactive
> toxins absorbed from the digestive tract in an
> enervated and toxemic individual."

Some viruses prefer well people to infect. This woman you quote is ignorant.

Date: October 24, 2014 07:13PM

<<<This woman you quote is ignorant.>>>

She is a Chiropractic Doctor, a Homeopathic Doctor, an Allopathic Doctor and the last time I talked to her, she just received a PhD in the Science of Hygiene.

How many Doctorate Degrees do you have?

She was also Dr. Herbert Shelton's assistant (who supervised over 50,000 Water Fasts) and went out on her own after Shelton died.

So this woman who you IGNORANTLY think is ignorant has more formal education than you, but more importantly, she has a lot more practical experience than you!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2014 07:24PM by John Rose.

Date: October 24, 2014 07:24PM

[www.rawschool.com]
20-page excerpt from the book "Neohygiene"
by Dan Hall

Do bacteria cause disease? Do viruses?

What if I told you that they didn't? Does HIV cause AIDS? Do immunizations prevent disease? Does anthrax, Ebola, E. Coli, the Hanta virus, smallpox, influenza, the West Nile virus, or any other so-called deadly pathogen cause sickness or pose any deadly threat whatsoever? What if I said the answers to all of these questions was no? What if I were to tell you that no matter how many sick people you come in contact with, you can't catch disease? Am I insane? Crazy? Nuts? The truth is, we've all been duped into believing a theory-the germ theory of disease-that just isn't true. We've all been tricked since birth into embracing the idea that when we are around someone who is sick, we can also become sick, regardless of how healthy we are at the time. Call it what you will-brainwashing, hypnosis, or whatever-this trickery runs so deep until we never notice all the times when we are around sick people and we don't catch their illnesses. We only remember the times when contagion appears to occur, and this only strengthens our belief in disease transmission. This belief, of course, is not true. We have been convinced of the existence of vampires and ghosts, and now, more than any other time in history, we must open our eyes and stop embracing the lies we are being told.

The belief in viruses came about almost 40 years before the technology existed to see at the submicroscopic level using an electron microscope. Any first-year molecular biology student will tell you that electron microscopes are very poor instruments that produce black-and-white shadows of images on computer-printed electron micrographs that must be interpreted by trained professionals before anyone knows what they are. When you look at an electron micrograph, it's not like looking at a snapshot; it's like looking at black blobs on a white sheet of paper. Unless you're told what you're looking at, you have no idea what you're seeing. News flash: Even the trained professionals were told what to look for at one time, so who's to say they even know what they're seeing?

[www.rawschool.com]

Date: October 24, 2014 07:33PM

John Rose Wrote:
> <<>>
>
> She is a Chiropractic Doctor, a Homeopathic
> Doctor, an Allopathic Doctor and the last time I
> talked to her, she just received a PhD in the
> Science of Hygiene.
>
> How many Doctorate Degrees do you have?
>
> She was also Dr. Herbert Shelton's assistant (who
> supervised over 50,000 Water Fasts) and went out
> on her own after Shelton died.
>
> So this woman who you IGNORANTLY think is ignorant
> has more formal education than you, but more
> importantly, she has a lot more practical
> experience than you!!!

So only her degrees have any value and everyone else's don't. Right. Got it.

Date: October 24, 2014 08:01PM

<<<So only her degrees have any value and everyone else's don't. Right. Got it.>>>

She knows what all of the so-called Experts know, but more importantly, she knows what they don't know and that includes you.

All of our so-called Experts admittedly don't know the CAUSE to about 90% of our diseases and they have a HORRIBLE Success Rate. In contrast, Dr. Vetrano knows that most of our diseases are Lifestyle Related and she has an INCREDIBLE Success Rate!!!

Date: October 24, 2014 08:24PM

John Rose Wrote:
> She knows what all of the so-called Experts know

Posted by: Raw4ever ()
Date: October 25, 2014 03:21AM

I would like to comment to some of this lively discussion between you and SueZ, John but I am tapping this out on my phone and furthermore, at this moment, time doesn't allow. As an innocent bystander though, in considering the studies of Dr. Vitrano with a DC, MD, PhD, HD when compared to a research scientist, I'll favor the scientist.

John, I admire your confidence in your health. In fact there is a part of me that would like to pay for a plane ticket and send you into Liberia unprotected to see if what you say is true but if you aren't as healthy as you say and succumbed to ebola, I would feel terrible!

Date: October 25, 2014 12:36PM

<<<As an innocent bystander though, in considering the studies of Dr. Vitrano with a DC, MD, PhD, HD when compared to a research scientist, I'll favor the scientist.>>>

NONE of these "research scientists" know the TRUTH and their education is worthless when it comes to diseases.

<<<...send you into Liberia unprotected to see if what you say is true but if you aren't as healthy as you say and succumbed to ebola, I would feel terrible!>>>

I don't FEAR the Microbe - I FEAR the INJECTION!!!

“Diet, INJECTIONS and injunctions will combine, from a very early age, to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable, and any serious criticism of the powers that be will become psychologically impossible. Even if all are miserable, all will believe themselves happy, because the government will tell them that they are so.” -Bertrand Russell, The Impact of Science on Society 1953

By the way, Bertrand Russell was a member of the Fabian Society and if you don't know what the Fabian Society is, then you are CLUELESS as to what is going on in Liberia and around the world!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables