Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
The brilliance of wheatgrass/ryegrass nutrition - becoming sproutarian needs to be our future
Date: October 28, 2014 11:16PM

I measured ryegrass nutrition given from a 12.5 by 16 inch tray of ryegrass and was impressed by the potential amount of nutrition calculated. This tray yields approximately 8 oz of juice. To yield this much juice we need roughly 300 grams of rye seed. I am going to assume some nutrient is going to be left in the fiber so l will deduct 50 grams and only base the seed nutrition on 250 grams. As for nutrient remaining in the seed after harvesting, l am not going to assume much is left because those leftover grains are almost empty because they have put most of the energy and nutrients into the grass.

The nutrition chart we will refer to is this one:

[nutritiondata.self.com]

Vit A = 1,275 I.U, Vit C = 137 mg, Vit E = 4 I.U. B1 = 53%, B2 = 38%, B3 = 53%, B5 = 38%, B6 = 38%

Cal = 8%, Iron = 38%, Mag = 75%, Phos = 93%, Pot = 20%, Sod = 1%, Zinc = 63%, Copper = 58%, Man = 335%, Sel = 125%

Based on the estimated RDA for beta carotene (2,310 I.U for women and 3,000 I.U for men), we can see that one eight ounce glass can contain approximately 40 – 50% RDA. The vitamin C will be almost 300% RDA and vitamin E will be roughly 20% RDA.

We also know that B vitamins can often increase significantly when sprouted, for eg, if we assume that B vitamins for ryegrass increase at the same percentage as mung beans we would get the following values: B1 stays the same, B2 increases 500%, B3 increases 50%, B5 increases over 300%, and B6 increases over 200%. So when we adjust the figures the RDA’s would look like this:

B1 = 53%, B2 = 190%, B3 = 79%, B5 = 114%, B6 = 76%. Note: the RDA’s for B5 and B6 were calculated for only 300% and 200% increases.

The Hippocrates Health Institute and various others always raved about the nutrition from grass, but l was always skeptical until now. 1.25 cups of rye or wheat contains roughly 300 grams of seed, and that yields a decent amount of nutrition just in that, and we can see that in the initial vitamin and mineral values calculated above. Note: l calculated the Vitamin A, C and E values based on this peer reviewed paper here:

Studies on germination conditions and antioxidant contents of wheat grain

Yang F, Basu TK

[www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

We are told by various people not to have too much grass juice because it will be nutrition overload, so l can see why people would say this. However l say that we want to do experiments and see what nutrition levels we best operate at because the nutrient levels required will be different for every person. Some people need high nutrient requirements and others need much lower nutrient requirements. We need to remember that nutritional deficiency is a problem today and people metabolize nutrients differently. Dr Rick Dina tells me that a husband and wife eating the same diet can have completely different blood results, so it tells me we need to take RDA’s with a grain of salt and try to be conscious of creating a diet level of nutrients that puts us on a high level where we operate at our best. We might not be getting enough by aiming for 100% RDA’s for everything, we might want to aim for 300% RDA to be sure we are getting enough. I would rather urinate out excess than to not have enough. Personally l have done experiments and have found l don’t need one 8 oz glass of wheatgrass to be at my best, l can have three 8 oz glasses of other sprout juices and only a 4 oz cup of grass juice to do well….obviously the grass juice meets my nutritional needs easily due to it’s high potency of vitamins and minerals and other nutrients.

We can also see that an 8 oz glass meets the selenium requirements, and when we add in other juices and seeds we can easily get 200% or more the RDA. We also notice that the manganese is excessively high and this has the effect of making copper more absorbable and washing out zinc, but when we combine fenugreek sprout juice we can use that iron to reduce the amount of manganese absorbed so we get a more balanced nutrition profile in the green juices and diet in general. Getting high levels of nutrients in synergy is of paramount importance to get a diet working really well. This is where the natural hygiene diet falls down, the nutrient synergy is a disaster in the worst way possible with huge differences between potassium v’s sodium, copper v’s zinc, iron v’s manganese, and high manganese and copper with low zinc and often iron and high phosphorous with lower calcium on a ratio of 3:1 if one is not careful. The N.H diet is basically a mess in this respect, and given the large failure rates on it we want to clean up the dissonance and get it running more smoothly so the food nutrients work together in harmony.

We also need to be taking the blue-green and green algaes with a high fat nut or seed meal in order to maximize beta carotene to vitamin A because conversion from juices will never be enough. Some say juices will only convert about 8% to vitamin A where-as beta carotene with fat will convert 50%.

And lets not forget, if we use the other example l provided of eating sprouted fermented sunflower seeds along with hydrilla + fenugreek seed (100 g) +sprouted radish (300 g) + alfalfa sprits (200 g) (Exceeding all nutrient RDA and creating good nutrient synergy thread), we can exceed all the RDA’s and absolutely smash some of the RDA’s many times over by lunch time, especially those B vitamins which are essential for stress management. We need to be able to manage stress so we use less nutrients and absorb foods well, so quality meditation and high levels of B vitamins are a must. Juices are an easy way to get in nourishment without all the associated bulk, so drinking 32 oz of FRESH green sprout juice is highly recommended for vitamin and mineral intake along with the fabulously highly potent levels of phytochemicals/antioxidants which protect the DNA and food enzymes which have now been shown to improve body functioning.

We also know that oxidative stress is one of the major causes of aging and contributes to dozens of different diseases, and we now know that a bunch of antioxidants increase over 1,000% when a grain is grown into a grass. Not only do we get major vitamin A, C and E increases, we also get various potent phytochemical increases. If these things increase, what haven’t we measured that also increase?? We also have an abundance of zinc and selenium anti oxidants in the grass juice.

Creation of a Databank for Content of Antioxidants in Food Products by an Amperometric Method

Yakov I. Yashin, Boris V. Nemzer et al

[www.mdpi.com]

We also know that soaking the seeds in mineral rich water can dramatically increase mineral levels in the seeds according to the thesis on sprouts done by Dr Patrick Finney, so in effect those already high mineral levels in the rye grain can be much higher if the soak water is mineral rich.

Of course the RDA measurements are not going to be accurate, but the point l wanted to make is the nutritional importance green drinks and grass juice makes to the daily raw vegan diet. If you are not juicing the grasses, green sprouts, taking the algaes, seaweeds and consuming the highly potent sprouted seeds you are going to be so much worse off. The antioxidant phytochemical content of the sesame, sunflower, radish and broccoli sprouts is among some of the highest measured in the plant kingdom. Recently l posted a study which showed that sunflower greens have more antioxidant phytochemicals than blue berries. As l just basically said, if you are not having those microgreens and sprouted seeds you are running a race with only one leg. We need to take the bull of the horns and ride it all the way home. We need to ride this diet and charge all the way home, but most of us are limping all the way home and hardly making it.

The future is the living food sproutarian diet because that is where the power is. What we need to do is convince people to spend money on the technology to grow the sprouts, and we also need to finely tune those taste buds from birth to accept the highly potent health giving foods so sproutarianism becomes natural to all of us. One owner of a nursery tells me that the latest trend is for people to buy green plants that can be used for food…this is the start of the beginning. Now it is a case of getting people educated, purifying their taste buds for potent and nutritious foods, and getting them on the sprouts. With all the assaults on our DNA we have no choice but to get on the sprouts. Having a diet based on fruit or animal products simply will not do in this day and age, it needs to be living highly potent DNA protective sprouts.

www.thesproutarian.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The brilliance of wheatgrass/ryegrass nutrition - becoming sproutarian needs to be our future
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: October 28, 2014 11:36PM

Excellent contribution.
We knew grasses were very potent but there was never a scientific explanation.
I prefer barley grass.

Re: The brilliance of wheatgrass/ryegrass nutrition - becoming sproutarian needs to be our future
Date: October 29, 2014 12:04AM

WE also need to be very careful of disinfo put out by a New Zealand GM company with strong connections to the drug industry. There are rumours circulating all over the internet that wheatgrass is not nutritious and now there are an abundance of people circulating this wicked rumour. The GM and drug industry must be proud of their accomplishment because now many people think grass juice is for suckers and that people are better off taking a pill, ahem...a big pharma pill.

There is also this analysis on the Murdoch owned Wiki which naturally will put wheatgrass juice in a poor light, and we know that they under estimate the nutrition because it runs contrary to independant research papers written on wheatgrass. In the example below the vitamin C is only 9 mg per eight oz glass LOL, but the independant science analysis shows Vitamin C to be 137 mg (adjusted for weight). Hmmm, something very suspect here, why such a big difference? When you look at the various references you will always find the same cast of characters such as big pharma/chemical industry (cancer society),GM industry etc...all friends of Mr Murdoch.

Posted by: Anon 102 ()
Date: October 29, 2014 03:09PM

TSM, "The Hippocrates Health Institute and various others always raved about the nutrition from grass, but l was always skeptical until now."

You change your opinion every season.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: October 29, 2014 04:11PM

Anon 102 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> TSM, "The Hippocrates Health Institute and various
> others always raved about the nutrition from
> grass, but l was always skeptical until now."
>
>
>
> You change your opinion every season.

From the keyboard of the troll Anon101/Anon102/rose, just a few weeks ago...

"On a more serious note, I don't have anything bad anymore to say to anyone unless I'm attacked personally. I don't care what anyone say about raw foods anymore. Or any food for that matter. Or any other thing ftm."

Posted by: Anon 102 ()
Date: October 29, 2014 06:36PM

It's halloween. Don't you have some children to scare, O Wicked Witch?

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: October 30, 2014 11:20PM

Try chewing and swallowing that grass and let's see how you do. Herbivourous animals that eat grass have MULTIPLE stomachs like the cow or deer and they walk on all fours with their heads pointed DOWNWARDS...

Date: October 31, 2014 03:01AM

NuNativs Wrote:
> Try chewing and swallowing that grass and let's
> see how you do. Herbivourous animals that eat
> grass have MULTIPLE stomachs like the cow or deer
> and they walk on all fours with their heads
> pointed DOWNWARDS...

No need eat grass or to get on all fours with our head pointed downwards because we can use a juicer and sit on a chair instead. Juicing grass will always be a better idea than trying to eat it.

Posted by: CommonSenseRaw ()
Date: December 10, 2014 08:38PM

For the last two months I have been juicing and drink more grass juices daily, morning and night. Rotating between wheatgrass, barley grass, spelt grass.
The result is amazing. I have never felt this good.
There is something special about grass juices.
No other food can provide, no amount of seaweed can provide the same benefit.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: December 10, 2014 08:51PM

CommonSenseRaw Wrote:
> For the last two months I have been juicing and
> drink more grass juices daily, morning and night.
> Rotating between wheatgrass, barley grass, spelt
> grass.
> The result is amazing. I have never felt this
> good.
> There is something special about grass juices.
> No other food can provide, no amount of seaweed
> can provide the same benefit.

How much are you drinking?

Posted by: CommonSenseRaw ()
Date: December 10, 2014 09:41PM

2-4 oz morning and night. A lot. But it works.

Date: December 11, 2014 12:04AM

CommonSenseRaw Wrote:
> For the last two months I have been juicing and
> drink more grass juices daily, morning and night.
> Rotating between wheatgrass, barley grass, spelt
> grass.
> The result is amazing. I have never felt this
> good.
> There is something special about grass juices.
> No other food can provide, no amount of seaweed
> can provide the same benefit.

Yes, l have been drinking 8 oz of grass juice most days along with up to 32 oz of other sprout juices (40 oz or more juice daily for over a month) and it has brought me up to a new level. The sprout juices are very healing, and the grass juices seem to have a special impact in healing and building the body.

The sprouted greens are time consuming to grow, harvest and juice and clean up all the stuff afterwards, but they are worth the effort. It never ceases to amaze me how powerful and amazing the sprout juices are.

Winning greens:
* fenugreek
* broccoli
* daikon radish
* grasses
* sunflower
* chia (or at least sprouted chia)
* buckwheat

And yes, forget messing with buckwheat groats. Do it simple and consume bulk amounts in the form of juice 3 times per week. Juicing allows for extra nutrition because you can consume more without the bulk filling you up, and it also multiplies the amount of anti oxidants and phytochemicals in the food. We could try to eat 1.5 cups of buckwheat groats, but better to just juice a large tray of buckwheat.

Sure buckwheat can be toxic in high amounts, but 3 times per week seems good. Use your common sense.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2014 12:08AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: December 11, 2014 12:27AM

Another thing l have been doing recently is consuming more sprouted seeds, 9 tablespoons for lunch now, and the results are delightful. Yesterday l had 9 tablespoons of chia (sprouted chia makes much more) and had a 32 oz grey blended chia shake with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil mixed in (lovely), and WOW...l felt 20 foot tall and a giant of powerful long lasting energy, l worked hard all day and felt the energy of a child. I have coconut oil every second day, and only with my chia sprouts.

Ryegrass grown properly - not dry, not yellow, but a vibrant crisp green. You will not find such crispness in store bought greens.

Buckwheat greens:

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: December 11, 2014 12:35AM

"Another thing l have been doing recently is consuming more sprouted seeds, 9 tablespoons for lunch now, and the results are delightful. Yesterday l had 9 tablespoons of chia (sprouted chia makes much more) and had a 32 oz grey blended chia shake with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil mixed in (lovely), and WOW...l felt 20 foot tall and a giant of powerful long lasting energy, l worked hard all day and felt the energy of a child. I have coconut oil every second day, and only with my chia sprouts."

Nice. I've been making sprouted chia/sesame crackers and eating them with extra-virgin coconut oil and sea salt, it makes for a nice meal. Very easy to make too.

13.5 tablespoons of chia (100 grams) and 4 tablespoons of sesame provides 18 grams of omega-3's (compared to 13 grams of omega-6) and lots of calcium. I use these measurements when making a single batch of crackers.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2014 12:38AM by jtprindl.

Date: December 11, 2014 12:51AM

Nice!

The sprouted seeds are the most important food of all the non green land foods imo...much more important than nuts. The sprouted greens are the other important part of the equation.

Seeds = sesame, sunflower, chia, flax, poppy, pumpkin. Use them all if you can.

Hemp? Hmmm...best to avoid milled hemp seed or hemp without the hulls. Also avoid irradiated or heat treated hemp seed. Personally l avoid hemp seeds.

Been offline for weeks lately, but should be back in action soon on my site.

www.thesproutarian.com

Our Future is our Past and it ain't sprouts!!!
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: December 11, 2014 12:56AM

Our Future is our Past and it ain't sprouts!!!

From Chapter 1 in "The Teachings of the Essenes from Enoch to the Dead Sea Scrolls"

To all those who perceive that peace for the whole depends upon the effort of the individual.

Chapter 1
The Essenes And Their Teaching

The Essenes lived on the shores of lakes and rivers, away from cities and towns, and practiced a communal way of life, sharing equally in everything. They were mainly agriculturists and arboriculturists, having a vast knowledge of crops, soil and climatic conditions which enabled them to grow a great variety of fruits and vegetables in comparatively desert areas and with a minimum of labor.

They had no servants or slaves and were said to have been the first people to condemn slavery both in theory and practice. There were no rich and no poor amongst them, both conditions being considered by them as deviations from the Law. They established their own economic system, based wholly on the Law, and showed that all man's food and material needs can be attained without struggle, through knowledge of the Law.

Date: December 11, 2014 01:10AM

The Essenes also sprouted their food according to books.

Is the future sprouts? Maybe not, but currently that is the finest option we have. As the world cleans up and we get in touch with our inner self and have peace on Earth, we may be able to live off more of the fruits, but not at the moment.

Different diets are required depending on the circumstances. Right now a sproutarian diet would be wise to do. In a peaceful harmonic world we would not require as many sprouts and possibly none at all.

Am l against N.H? No, because l can see how it might be able to work well in some circumstances. Are N.H diets advised in this day and age for most people? Of course not, but in times past l could see it working better.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2014 01:14AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: December 11, 2014 01:44AM

jtprindl Wrote:

>
> Nice. I've been making sprouted chia/sesame
> crackers and eating them with extra-virgin coconut
> oil and sea salt, it makes for a nice meal. Very
> easy to make too.
>
> 13.5 tablespoons of chia (100 grams) and 4
> tablespoons of sesame provides 18 grams of
> omega-3's (compared to 13 grams of omega-6) and
> lots of calcium. I use these measurements when
> making a single batch of crackers.

I find wakame seaweed very strength giving too, and apparently much higher in fatty acids than other seaweeds, BUT this can be a problem these days according to Dr Clement because more toxins deposit in the fats and the wakame can be more toxic. Luckily for me l get my wakame near the south pole where the oceans would be cleaner.

Today's lunch is:

* kelp
* hydrilla algae
* fermented sunflower seed sprouts and pumpkin seeds with a ratio of 3:1.

It's all good stuff.

Storm: l am not a man who follows religion, but l DO love the Essenes and have a real soft spot for them. Interestingly enough, Rev Ann Wigmore and Rev Viktoras Kulvinskas are/were both Essene ministers, and HHI are still close to their teachings and promote them.

These Essenes did enemas, promoted all raw, strictly advocated food combining and not eating too many foods at the one time and many great things. Eat many different foods and your bowls become steaming bogs and death will hasten. Such wise people.

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: December 11, 2014 02:01AM

"Seeds = sesame, sunflower, chia, flax, poppy, pumpkin. Use them all if you can."

Where can you get sproutable poppy again?

"Eat many different foods and your bowls become steaming bogs and death will hasten."

I think improperly combining foods can likely be a problem, but is there any science or evidence to suggest this? I've heard that improper combinations can create numerous toxic byproducts through the digestive process but don't know how much truth is behind it. My guess is that someone with a clean gut rich in probiotics would be less affected. Brian Clement is a proponent of food combining, David Wolfe combines anything together lol.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2014 02:05AM by jtprindl.

Date: December 11, 2014 02:05AM

jtprindl Wrote:

>
> 13.5 tablespoons of chia (100 grams)

No. Since you have decided not to use scales you should stick to measuring by volumes instead of pulling weight numbers out of your ass as though you had actually weighed things you haven't. Otherwise those of us who do have things like scales and chia seeds are going to have to be continuously telling you this so you won't be misleading people with your faked numbers.

Date: December 11, 2014 02:06AM

SueZ Wrote:
> jtprindl Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> >
> > 13.5 tablespoons of chia (100 grams)
>
>
> No. Since you have decided not to use scales you
> should stick to measuring by volumes instead of
> pulling weight numbers out of your ass as though
> you had actually weighed things you haven't.
> Otherwise those of us who do have things like
> scales and chia seeds are going to have to be
> continuously telling you this so you won't be
> misleading people with your faked numbers.

Nothing is faked, the conversion comes directly from cronometer.

Date: December 11, 2014 02:24AM

SueZ Wrote:
> jtprindl Wrote:
> -----
>
> >
> > 13.5 tablespoons of chia (100 grams)
>
>
> No.

Yes, 13 tablespoons of chia is more like 200 grams.

jtprindl: I will send you the link to sproutable poppy shortly. If l haven't done it within the next couple of days then please remind me. Poppy is super nutrition, and it is a blue food, woot.

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: December 11, 2014 02:28AM

"Yes, 13 tablespoons of chia is more like 200 grams."

Have you measured it out in the past?

"If l haven't done it within the next couple of days then please remind me. Poppy is super nutrition, and it is a blue food, woot"

Sounds good

Date: December 11, 2014 03:02AM

jtprindl Wrote:
> SueZ Wrote:
> -----
> > jtprindl Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> >
> > >
> > > 13.5 tablespoons of chia (100 grams)
> >
> >
> > No. Since you have decided not to use scales
> you
> > should stick to measuring by volumes instead of
> > pulling weight numbers out of your ass as
> though
> > you had actually weighed things you haven't.
> > Otherwise those of us who do have things like
> > scales and chia seeds are going to have to be
> > continuously telling you this so you won't be
> > misleading people with your faked numbers.
>
>
> Nothing is faked, the conversion comes directly
> from cronometer.

You are still not getting the concept. If you want to know how much 13.5 T. of chia seeds weighs YOU HAVE TO WEIGH THEM. You have not weighed them so you still do not know how much they weigh. Your stated number in grams is WAY WAY off.

Date: December 11, 2014 08:02AM

Ways to build live food nutrition into the diet

* 1.5 cups of sunflower seeds in shells makes a large tray of greens.
* 1.3 cups of wheat makes a large tray of greens.
* 1.5 cups of buckwheat makes a large tray of greens.
* 10 tablespoons of fenugreek makes a truckload of greens
* 3 tablespoons of broccoli/radish makes eight oz of juice

About 5 cups of potent seeds just for green for juicing. Super nutrition to back up the rest of the diet.

Then you do the sprouted seeds with lots of other goodies and you can smash all the RDA's by lunch time. smiling smiley

Some better buckwheat pictures

It is slimey to drink, so always use a bigger strainer. Very mild tasting. The other pic of the buckwheat greens were alittle ragged because l didn't water them on a hot day and they suffered.

Best to put them in a slow turning juicer because not all hulls fall off because they also produce a bunch of late starters that sprout up about a week later.

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: December 11, 2014 10:56AM

jtprindl Wrote:
> "Yes, 13 tablespoons of chia is more like 200
> grams."
>
> Have you measured it out in the past?

Date: December 12, 2014 12:57AM

SueZ Wrote:
> jtprindl Wrote:
> -----
> > "Yes, 13 tablespoons of chia is more like 200
> > grams."
> >
> > Have you measured it out in the past?
>
> ...

OK, I can see neither of you guys are able to understand the value of actually weighing food stuffs to get to the truth of nutrition as opposed to sloppily relying on the slipshod method of assuming measuring in such things as tablespoons full of seeds is easily and accurately translated to grams when that is just not true.

Jtprindl. thesproutman's measurments, past or present, will never give you an accurate weight for your tablespoons full of chia seeds and you don't even care why that is so and have decided to continue to use erroneous gram weights with unearned authority despite knowing you are confused. This is even worse than guessing as at least when you say you are guessing people realize you don't know when you don't know.

Date: December 12, 2014 01:00AM

SueZ Wrote:
> SueZ Wrote:
> -----
> > jtprindl Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > "Yes, 13 tablespoons of chia is more like 200
> > > grams."
> > >
> > > Have you measured it out in the past?
> >
> > ...
>
> OK, I can see neither of you guys are able to
> understand the value of actually weighing food
> stuffs to get to the truth of nutrition as opposed
> to sloppily relying on the slipshod method of
> assuming measuring in such things as tablespoons
> full of seeds is easily and accurately translated
> to grams when that is just not true.
>
> Jtprindl. thesproutman's measurments, past or
> present, will never give you an accurate weight
> for your tablespoons full of chia seeds and you
> don't even care why that is so and have decided
> to continue to use erroneous gram weights with
> unearned authority despite knowing you are
> confused. This is even worse than guessing as at
> least when you say you are guessing people realize
> you don't know when you don't know.

Yep, that's it.

Date: December 12, 2014 01:19AM

jtprindl Wrote:
> SueZ Wrote:
> -----
> > SueZ Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > jtprindl Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > "Yes, 13 tablespoons of chia is more like
> 200
> > > > grams."
> > > >
> > > > Have you measured it out in the past?
> > >
> > > ...
> >
> > OK, I can see neither of you guys are able to
> > understand the value of actually weighing food
> > stuffs to get to the truth of nutrition as
> opposed
> > to sloppily relying on the slipshod method of
> > assuming measuring in such things as
> tablespoons
> > full of seeds is easily and accurately
> translated
> > to grams when that is just not true.
> >
> > Jtprindl. thesproutman's measurments, past or
> > present, will never give you an accurate weight
> > for your tablespoons full of chia seeds and you
> > don't even care why that is so and have
> decided
> > to continue to use erroneous gram weights with
> > unearned authority despite knowing you are
> > confused. This is even worse than guessing as
> at
> > least when you say you are guessing people
> realize
> > you don't know when you don't know.
>
>
> Yep, that's it.

You are very smug in your ignorance.

Date: December 12, 2014 01:25AM

SueZ Wrote:
> jtprindl Wrote:
> -----
> > SueZ Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > SueZ Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > jtprindl Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > "Yes, 13 tablespoons of chia is more like
> > 200
> > > > > grams."
> > > > >
> > > > > Have you measured it out in the past?
> > > >
> > > > ...
> > >
> > > OK, I can see neither of you guys are able to
> > > understand the value of actually weighing
> food
> > > stuffs to get to the truth of nutrition as
> > opposed
> > > to sloppily relying on the slipshod method of
> > > assuming measuring in such things as
> > tablespoons
> > > full of seeds is easily and accurately
> > translated
> > > to grams when that is just not true.
> > >
> > > Jtprindl. thesproutman's measurments, past or
> > > present, will never give you an accurate
> weight
> > > for your tablespoons full of chia seeds and
> you
> > > don't even care why that is so and have
> > decided
> > > to continue to use erroneous gram weights
> with
> > > unearned authority despite knowing you are
> > > confused. This is even worse than guessing as
> > at
> > > least when you say you are guessing people
> > realize
> > > you don't know when you don't know.
> >
> >
> > Yep, that's it.
>
>
> You are very smug in your ignorance.

Got me there.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables