Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Science Verifies That Humans Existed As Frugivores
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: November 10, 2014 04:01PM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well sht. I'm sorry.
>
> this constant gangstalking on me has got to stop.
> do you know what it's like to be the main target
> everywhere I go, for no apparent reason at all.
> All I want to do is die.

I can understand that if you have always been picked on you wouldn't be in much of a mood for helping anyone else but what about maybe helping out animals? You could visit places like dog pounds or pet shops and play with the lonely puppies who would be very grateful for that. How about helping out the wild life by feeding them nuts and seeds this winter?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: November 10, 2014 07:11PM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
> No solution can ever exist and TSM seems to
> suggest that himself.

Good job TSM!!! You've now convinced another fellow human being that LIFE is worthless, hopeless and pointless. Exactly what side are you playing on?

"For no man can serve two masters. For either he serves Beelzebub and his devils or else he serves our Earthly Mother and her angels. Either he serves death or he serves LIFE. I ten you truly, happy are those that do the laws of LIFE and wander not upon the paths of death. For in them the forces of LIFE wax strong and they escape the plagues of death."

Date: November 10, 2014 10:08PM

NuNativs Wrote:
> THeSt0rm Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > No solution can ever exist and TSM seems to
> > suggest that himself.
>
>
> Good job TSM!!! You've now convinced another
> fellow human being that LIFE is worthless,
> hopeless and pointless. Exactly what side are you
> playing on?

The biggest problem is that Storm listens to so many negative scare mongering conspiracy sites and they make him feel miserable. I tell him that many things are really bad on Earth (I can't deny that and lie), but l always suggest remedy to make things better. It is up to Storm to be able to seek remedy the best way he can, but he must want to help himself get through it because that is the only way.

I have told Storm time and time again to stop listening/reading those conspiracy sites because they are worse than anything, they are evil because they make one feel helpless without a remedy and are full of disinfo. I have always said there is light at the end of the tunnel, but YOU have got to make it happen by seeking solutions.

Even if the body is a slave you can still do things to improve your circumstances IF you are aware of the circumstances you are up against. We must know what we are up against and not live in denial and in a lie like most people do, this is absolutely essential if we wish to move forward and beat the darkness.

Conclusion and golden jewels of advice for being free

Once again, those conspiracy sites paint all doom and gloom and say we have no hope, but l say there is hope for all IF they do certain things and wake up.

Most of those conspiracy sites of doom and gloom are on the dark side because l can pick them at a moments notice who they serve. Mr Kearns and l talk about doom and gloom too, but we are unique in that we both give solutions to law, every day living and spirituality...BUT you have to be determinded to go and seek the remedy and go through the challenges of major lifestyle changes. The sad fact is that most people don't want to get out of their comfort zones and try things completely different.

I say to: spend time and seek an enlightened master to help free the soul. Find a law expert to teach you remedy. And find someone who can help you live frugally and almost get off the grid. Me and Mr Kearns will give people the entire program through our network, but for o/s people they must search for like minded people and learn from them.

As long as Storm resists all this he will not find remedy. Storm seems to think that everything is bad in this world, but it is not, there is lots of good. My life is full of light and like paradise and l am with the heavenly spirits and l laugh at doom and gloom because it doesn'tmean anything to me...we can all be like that when we learn to keep most of the evil at arms length.

One of the big things you need to do is exorcise the dark astral spirits that haunt you and keep you in darkness. Once you do that your reality turns from a dark world to a completely different reality overnight, l promise. That is why we all perceive different realities...what l see is completely different to what other people see. The spirits and karma all influence how we see the world through our eyes, that's why we need to be able to deal with much on the spiritual level if we wish to see this world as heavenly. Sure, this world is fullof doom and gloom, but it does not have to be part of our reality when we run the show (spiritual freedom and lots of law remedy and getting off the grid). We may not be completely free living in our body, but we can be spiritually free,and that is enough to have abundant light flowing in your life to see Earth as paradise.

People may write off what l have said here, but l am straight down the line with this. The darkness we perceieve is a spiritual darkness, l promise this. The moment you lift this darkness a whole new realty and world appears. The very first day of the new reality will feel like you are floating and you will sense a magic to this world that is unimaginable until you experience it. This is the most powerful information possible, so use it! I don't talk nonsense here, l have been in darkness and have conquered it, so l should know a few things about this. You can get talkers, but best to find people who walk the talk....the people who have lots of remedy.

I will not be saying anymore about this.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/10/2014 10:20PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: November 11, 2014 01:27AM

Disinfo agents - how to pick them

They tell us we are powerless against the aliens and dark forces. That is not true, we have heaps of power and remedy. You can stop aliens from controlling you also by looking through your pineal gland and using electrical frequencies to block their power. The illuminati types will never tell you these things because they want people to think they are helpless, but we can be very powerful if we get connected, but we are NOT supposed to know that.

They tell us to look up to certain people in ancient texts and to pray to them like they are superior to us and we could never be great like them. Only the almighty is superior to us.

They say no-one is perfect. LOL.

Stuff disinfo agaents of the devil say

- The Annunaki created us by manipulating our DNA to become a slave race, therefore they are our masters.

LOL. Even if they did create a hybrid race (us) by manipulating our DNA, it doesn't mean anything except that they manipulated our physical body. Having a manipulated body does not make one an inferior race.

What the disinfo agents of the devil won't tell you is that the hybrid humans will still have a pineal gland that can be activated for a direct link to the higher powers and for a connection to the cosmic intelligence/wisdom so we will never be a slave to any other being when we have a high functioning level of enlightenment. We have as much power as the Annunaki and Reptillians. Actually...the reptillians aren't all that scarey and their power is pretty limited if you know how to handle them. People like Lloyd Pye and Jordan Maxwell tell us we are slaves to our masters, but they disceive because we can be the boss of our own existance.

The creator gave us everything we need so we never need to become slaves to other beings if we do certain things. But if we take the wrong path of illusion we can become slaves. It's our choice.

And if the aliens do run the government and world, so what??? We are the aliens and the aliens are us, so it is irrelevant. All we need to know is that we have allowed darkness to rule through our own lack of wisdom created by self interest and temptation. They know our weak spot is a system which provides comforts...that's is how they trap you.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2014 01:37AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: November 11, 2014 07:20AM

The Sproutarian Man
You can stop aliens from controlling you also by looking through your pineal gland and using electrical frequencies to block their power.

Can you share which frequencies will block this kind of mind control?

Date: November 11, 2014 08:53AM

Prana Wrote:
> > You can stop aliens from controlling you also by
> looking through your pineal gland and using
> electrical frequencies to block their power.
>
> Can you share which frequencies will block this
> kind of mind control?

Prana Wrote:

No, l have been asked not to reveal them under any circumstances. It is not my place to share because l was taught and given powers from a spiritual master, so l would be way out of line for revealing any such frequencies. Besides....l can't pass on the frequencies, they can only be given by certain high level masters...various masters can pass on the frequencies. There are many things l am not at liberty to share or talk about, and some of the most amazing secrets can never be revealed to anyone because l will get certain privileges revoked if l break the code of silence. There are some of the most mind blowing things out there,and the fairy tales and movies are not written and made by people with good imaginations...much of it is based on truth, l kid you not....the people who wroite the fairy tales and made the movies are enlightened, and enlightened people can either serve either the good or bad forces or sometimes both. There is a lot of stuff going down that people have no idea about, and most of the people who are lucky enough to get special insights are not at liberty to talk about it because they will either get threats or they will be given no more information.

Even with what l have said here, `they' (various spirits) will be angry with me and l will have a tough week. They will fight me all week...they always fight me when l expose them in public, they absolutely hate that.

This stuff l talk about is the real deal because l doubt anyone could ever make this stuff up because l can't imagine anyone having such a great imagination to be able to make this all up LOL. I doubt anyone has probably written anything like this on the internet either. The truth will always stand out, and the truth is far crazier than we could ever imagine. There is not even the words and emotions to ever convey the real truth, it is more far out than your wildest dreams, but movies can come kind of close because they give us hints, and fairy tales tell us things too. I can't say anything more about that.

I am nothing special because lots of people know special cosmic secrets, and in time there will be more people learn special secrets about secret stuff. winking smiley

As l have said Prana...meditation can be very dangerous because people are most likely to be hijacked by menacing astral spirits because most humans have not been taught to navigate the cosmos and identify imposters. We are children of the cosmos who have little ability to know what we are doing, so spirits currently residing in the astral worlds can take advantage of our lack of knowledge and play games with us or possess us. It is very easy to become possessed, in fact, most people are possessed and under a spell. Music and t.v are very effective in casting spells from my experience.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2014 09:04AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: November 11, 2014 12:38PM

<<<This stuff l talk about is the real deal because l doubt anyone could ever make this stuff up because l can't imagine anyone having such a great imagination to be able to make this all up LOL.>>>

Either you don't have very much imagination or you have too much imagination.

I've got a lot of imagination and I also have a great Sense of Logic, which is why I'm convinced that you are full of HOT AIR!!!

<<<There are some of the most mind blowing things out there,and the fairy tales and movies are not written and made by people with good imaginations...much of it is based on truth, l kid you not....the people who wroite the fairy tales and made the movies are enlightened, and enlightened people can either serve either the good or bad forces or sometimes both.>>>

NONE OF YOUR FAIRY TALES MAKE SENSE!!!

THERE IS NO LOGIC BEHIND YOUR FAIRY TALES.

TSM/Brian, why don't you use your imagination and come up with something like the Ringing Cedars Series?

Here is my File Preview from my file on Fairy Tales...

…File Preview…
The Uses of Enchantment
• The Uses of Enchantment: The Meaning and Importance of Fairy Tales is a 1976 book by Austria-born American psychologist Bruno Bettelheim in which he analyzes fairy tales in terms of Freudian psychology.
• In the book, Bettelheim discusses the emotional and symbolic importance of fairy tales for children, including traditional tales at one time considered too dark, such as those collected and published by the Brothers Grimm. Bettelheim suggested that traditional fairy tales, with the darkness of abandonment, death, witches, and injuries, allowed children to grapple with their fears in remote, symbolic terms. If they could read and interpret these fairy tales in their own way, he believed, they would get a greater sense of meaning and purpose. Bettelheim thought that by engaging with these socially evolved stories, children would go through emotional growth that would better prepare them for their own futures.
• The book is divided into two main sections. The first, "A Pocketful of Magic," outlines Bettelheim's thoughts on the value of fairy tales for children. The second part, "In Fairy Land," presents psychoanalytical readings of several popular fairy tales, specifically:
"Hansel and Gretel"
"Little Red Riding Hood"
"Jack and the Beanstalk"
"Snow White"
"Goldilocks and the Three Bears"
"The Sleeping Beauty"
"Cinderella"
The "animal groom" cycle of fairy tales, including "Beauty and the Beast", "The Frog King" and "Bluebeard".
• The Uses of Enchantment has been cited as an influence in many subsequent works that utilise fairy tales in adult terms, including the 1986 Stephen Sondheim musical Into the Woods and the 2011 Catherine Hardwicke film Red Riding Hood.
The Uses of Enchantment: The Meaning and Importance of Fairy Tales
• Analyzing a wide range of traditional stories, from the tales of Sindbad to “The Three Little Pigs,” “Hansel and Gretel,” and “The Sleeping Beauty,” Bettelheim shows how the fantastical, sometimes cruel, but always deeply significant narrative strands of the classic fairy tales can aid in our greatest human task, that of finding meaning for one’s life.
• “Bettelheim argues convincingly that fairy tales provide a unique way for children to come to terms with the dilemmas of their inner lives.” —The Atlantic
• The great child psychologist gives us a moving revelation of the enormous and irreplaceable value of fairy tales - how they educate, support and liberate the emotions of children. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
• Fairy tales, unlike any other form of literature, direct the child to discover his identity and calling, and they also suggest what experiences are needed to develop his character further. Fairy tales intimate that a rewarding, good life is within one's reach despite adversity – but only if one does not shy away from the hazardous struggles without which one can never achieve true identity. These stories promise that if a child dares to engage in this fearsome and taxing search, benevolent powers will come to his aid, and he will succeed. The stories also warn that those who are too timorous and narrow minded to risk themselves in finding themselves must settle down to a humdrum existence-if an even worse fate does not befall them.
• But the paramount importance of fairy tales for the growing individual resides in something other than teachings about correct ways of behaving in this world-such wisdom is plentifully supplied in religion, myths, and fables. Fairy stories do not pretend to describe the world as it is, nor do they advise what one ought to do. If they did, the Hindu patient would be induced to follow an imposed pattern of behavior-which is not just bad therapy, but the opposite of therapy. The fairy tale is therapeutic because the patient finds his own solutions, through contemplating what the story seems to imply about him and his inner conflicts at this moment in his life. The content of the chosen tale usually has nothing to do with the patient's external life, but much to do with his inner problems, which seem incomprehensible and hence unsolvable. The fairy tale clearly does not refer to the outer world, although it may begin realistically enough and have everyday features woven into it. The unrealistic nature of these tales (which narrow-minded rationalists object to) is an important device, because it makes obvious that the fairy tales' concern is not useful information about the external world, but the inner processes taking place in an individual.
• In most cultures, there is no clear line separating myth from folk or fairy tale; all these together form the literature of preliterate societies. The Nordic languages have only one word for both: saga. German has retained the word Sage for myths, while fairy stories are called Märchen. It is unfortunate that both the English and French names for these stories emphasize the role of fairies in them-because in most, no fairies appear. Myths and fairy tales alike attain a definite form only when they are committed to writing and are no longer subject to continuous change. Before being written down, these stories were either condensed or vastly elaborated in the retelling over the centuries; some stories merged with others. All became modified by what the teller thought was of greatest interest to his listeners, by what his concerns of the moment or the special problems of his era were.
• Some fairy and folk stories evolved out of myths; others were incorporated into them. Both forms embodied the cumulative experience of a society as men wished to recall past wisdom for themselves and transmit it to future generations. These tales are the purveyors of deep insights that have sustained mankind through the long vicissitudes of its existence, a heritage that is not revealed in any other form as simply and directly, or as accessibly, to children.
• Myths and fairy tales have much in common. But in myths, much more than in fairy stories, the culture hero is presented to the listener as a figure he ought to emulate in his own life, as far as possible.
• A myth, like a fairy tale, may express an inner conflict in symbolic form and suggest how it may be solved-but this is not necessarily the myth's central concern. The myth presents its theme in a majestic way; it carries spiritual force; and the divine is present and is experienced in the form of superhuman heroes who make constant demands on mere mortals. Much as we, the mortals, may strive to be like these heroes, we will remain always and obviously inferior to them.
• The figures and events of fairy tales also personify and illustrate inner conflicts, but they suggest ever so subtly how these conflicts may be solved, and what the next steps in the development toward a higher humanity might be. The fairy tale is presented in a simple, homely way; no demands are made on the listener. This prevents even the smallest child from feeling compelled to act in specific ways, and he is never made to feel inferior. Far from making demands, the fairy tale reassures, gives hope for the future, and holds out the promise of a happy ending. That is why Lewis Carroll called it a "love-gift" -a term hardly applicable to a myth.*
• Obviously, not every story contained in a collection called "Fairy Tales" meets these criteria. Many of these stories are simply diversions, cautionary tales, or fables. If they are fables, they tell by means of words, actions, or events-fabulous though these may...
SPIDERS are one of Americas most amazing natural resources!
• In the classic fairy tale, the "spider who sat down beside her" does not represent an actual spider at all, but is rather an allegory for the Soviet stranglehold over western Europe. At the same time, the term "Iron Curtain" was coined by Churchill not as a reference to the political situation but instead as an imaginative (if bleak) description of a wave of North Sea Fancy Spider's washing up near his beachfront home.
…End of File Preview…

Speaking of Myths and Heroes, let's talk about the most Common Myth that every culture talks about - The Hero's Journey!

By definition, a Hero is someone who can solve a Problem or Problems that No One else can Solve and since virtually EVERY ONE of our Problems is Self-Inflicted, that means that WE ARE THE HERO!!!

Yes, WE ARE THE ENEMY and we have been TRICKED into thinking that someone else is supposed to come along and SAVE the DAY, when we are the ones that we've been waiting for because WE ARE THE HERO!!!

So let's please put an end to this higher/lower levels crap and let's become the True Guardians on this planet that we were meant to be and all we have to do is Change our Mentality and all we have to do to Change our Mentality is to get Re-Connected and all we have to do to get Re-Connected is to STOP EATING COOKED FOOD!!!

The SECRETS to the Universe are NOT COMPLICATED!!!

We create our own HELL right here on this planet simply because we are VIOLATING very simple basic Laws of Nature.

Don't get TRICKED and FOOLED into believing that it's any more complicated than that.

Once again, WE ARE THE ENEMY, but we are the ones that we've been waiting for because WE ARE THE HERO!!!

For those not familiar with the Hero’s Journey, check out - Raw Food and the Hero’s Journey… [www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2014 12:48PM by John Rose.

Date: November 11, 2014 02:23PM

Prana Wrote:
>
> kind of mind control?

In the case of the Spoutarian Man's "aliens" I am confidant that would be 393 - which he seems to have not quite arrived at yet - or at least not sustained long enough in the necessary cycles.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2014 02:24PM by SueZ.

Date: November 11, 2014 02:37PM

SueZ Wrote:
> Prana Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > > You can stop aliens from controlling you also
> by
> > looking through your pineal gland and using
> > electrical frequencies to block their power.
> >
> > Can you share which frequencies will block this
> > kind of mind control?
>
> In the case of the Spoutarian Man's "aliens" I am
> confidant that would be 393 - which he seems to
> have not quite arrived at yet - or at least not
> sustained long enough in the necessary cycles.

In addition to that it would take 0.07, 0.37, 8.00, 32.5, 47.5, 60.00, 125.71, 476.5, 527.00, 749.00, and 923.7 to really get down to business. IMO.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: November 11, 2014 07:16PM

Date: November 11, 2014 07:43PM

NuNativs Wrote:
> 666...

Nah, that's just for bacteria.

Date: November 11, 2014 09:45PM

Prana Wrote:
>
> kind of mind control?

I did some of my own searching for anti-mind control, and found this entry from the Brainwave Frequency Listing:

7.83 Hz -- grounding [xxx], 'Schumann Resonance.' [TS, ESR+HSW, MAG]; anti-jetlag, anti-mind control, improved stress tolerance [SS]; psychic healing experiments [ESR]; pituitary stimulation to release growth hormone (helps develop muscle, recover from injuries, rejuvenation effects) [HSW]; Earth Resonance Frequency - 'leaves you feeling revitalized like you've spent a day in the country.' [PWM via DW]; reports of accelerated healing/enhanced learning - 'the earth's natural brainwave' [MAG] [HSW] notes that overtones of the Schumann Resonance can also stimulate the pituitary in the same way that 7.83 HZ can - especially 31.32 HZ.

For those of you who want to play with these frequencies, buy a set of Alleva-Wave coils, plug them into an MP3 player (see A Simple PEMF Device), and then put these coils near your body with a frequency of your choice. See the Single Frequency Series for a 7.83Hz sound file.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2014 09:52PM by Prana.

Date: November 11, 2014 09:50PM

SueZ
In the case of the Spoutarian Man's "aliens" I am confidant that would be 393 - which he seems to have not quite arrived at yet - or at least not sustained long enough in the necessary cycles.

In addition to that it would take 0.07, 0.37, 8.00, 32.5, 47.5, 60.00, 125.71, 476.5, 527.00, 749.00, and 923.7 to really get down to business. IMO.

If anyone would like to experiment with the frequencies SueZ suggest, again with the Alleva-Wave coils, you can create a sound file here: Create a Frequency Set that has a single frequency or a list of frequencies in it.

Date: November 11, 2014 10:05PM

John Rose Wrote:

>
> The SECRETS to the Universe are NOT
> COMPLICATED!!!

>
> Don't get TRICKED and FOOLED into believing that
> it's any more complicated than that.

John,

all the stuff l mention is simple stuff. It is the opposite of complicated, but it will be difficult for moist people on Earth to get their head around most of the concepts until they become enlightened and see through the illusion.

The stuff l discuss here makes more sense than anything else, but it won't make sense to most who are still fully clouded in the illusion because their concept of reality is still a full on lie.

You are still trying to make sense of things within the structure of a manmade system, you are living a lie. Everythinbg you have written in this thread is proof you are living the lie/illusion because the truth is too hard to handle.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2014 10:20PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: November 12, 2014 10:11AM

Prana Wrote:
> > In the case of the Spoutarian Man's "aliens" I
> am confidant that would be 393 - which he seems to
> have not quite arrived at yet - or at least not
> sustained long enough in the necessary cycles.
>
> In addition to that it would take 0.07, 0.37,
> 8.00, 32.5, 47.5, 60.00, 125.71, 476.5, 527.00,
> 749.00, and 923.7 to really get down to business.
> IMO.
>
>
> If anyone would like to experiment with the
> frequencies SueZ suggest, again with the
> Alleva-Wave coils, you can create a sound file
> here: Create a Frequency Set that has a single
> frequency or a list of frequencies in it.

Prana, the set of frequencies I posted are from Hulda Clark and are for hitting Toxoplasma Gondii in all stages of it's life cycle - which I suspect TSM and Storm are being profoundly influenced by without their being aware.

People don't like to think of the possibility that parasites, and not they themselves, are guiding their thoughts and action choices but it happens all the time. Here is a very interesting article that should be especially useful and important to read for anyone who lives around cats, grows their own grasses, and has rats on their property.

[www.theatlantic.com]

Date: November 12, 2014 10:26AM

Pthhh.

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: November 12, 2014 10:43AM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> Pthhh.

Obviously you didn't have time to read the article before dismissing it.

Date: November 12, 2014 12:26PM

PARASITES, AND HOW TO ELIMINATE THEM NATURALLY

Lawrence Wilson, MD

[drlwilson.com]

I might ask around about testing for parasites.

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: November 12, 2014 12:28PM

<<<all the stuff l mention is simple stuff. It is the opposite of complicated, but it will be difficult for moist people on Earth to get their head around most of the concepts until they become enlightened and see through the illusion.

The stuff l discuss here makes more sense than anything else, but it won't make sense to most who are still fully clouded in the illusion because their concept of reality is still a full on lie.>>>

Brian/TSM,

All of the “stuff” you mention is all fluff and has NO SUBSTANCE. There is NOT one thing we can use from “your higher/lower level crap” that can Solve any of our Problems and all of your fluff is meant to be a Distraction to keep you and everyone else who buys into it from TRULY WAKING UP and then, you turn around and label it as being Enlightened.

Interesting that your response to SueZ reflects that you appear to be a very highly suggestible person and probably swallow everything you’re told about these “higher/lower levels.”

Once again, this is a Distraction to keep you and everyone else who buys into it from TRULY WAKING UP.

<<<You are still trying to make sense of things within the structure of a manmade system, you are living a lie. Everythinbg you have written in this thread is proof you are living the lie/illusion because the truth is too hard to handle.>>>

Your comment is total nonsense because EVERYTHING I say DESTROYS the STATUS QUO while everything you say about these “higher/lower levels” is designed to DISTRACT you and anyone else who might be gullible enough so that you think there’s nothing we can do about.

NO TSM/Brian, SLAVERY IS NOT PART OF OUR DNA any more than the DARK SIDE OF OUR BEHAVIOR IS PART OF OUR DNA and I’ve got Good News for EVERYONE, there is something we can do about it. We can DESTROY the LIE we live under, but we have to stay focused and NOT get Tricked and Fooled into either thinking that Paradise is in the After Life (Heaven/Religion) or that Cause & Effect applies to a Prior Life (Reincarnation/Spirituality).

Remember, both Religion and Spirituality can be used as DISTRACTIONS to keep us from focusing on the here and now!

For those who want to join the Hero’s Journey and do something about the Hell/Lie we live in, check out - Raw Food and the Hero’s Journey… [www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Posted by: Anon 102 ()
Date: November 12, 2014 01:08PM

TSM,--I am going to drink fermented urine for 2 weeks straight and it should kill them off.

Baked urine will do it in one week.

Date: November 12, 2014 01:09PM

John, we are just going to have to disagree on all of this. I am always open to new ideas on health stuff, but on the spiritual stuff my impressions are rock solid and 100% confident.

I have no problem with you expressing your opinion John. I think l have explained myself well enough for people to know my intentions are good,if people misread me and think l am bad, l don't care. The highest power knows my heart, and l know my heart, and that is all that matters.

Blessings and love to you all my brothers and sisters.

The Sproutarian.

Date: November 12, 2014 02:16PM

<<<I think l have explained myself well enough for people to know my intentions are good,if people misread me and think l am bad, l don't care. The highest power knows my heart, and l know my heart, and that is all that matters.>>>

Everyone knows that the Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions and remember, Useful Idiots mean well, but they are OBLIVIOUS and know not what they do.

Brian, obviously, you are AWARE of many things that most people are NOT AWARE of, but you are Lacking a Special Tool that allows you to see the Big Picture.

Date: November 12, 2014 03:14PM

I went back to once more review the OP video and before I hit stop when it ended the next video started playing and what I saw was un effing believable. So this pair of guys are systematically slowly killing an urban fruit forest because they are too ignorant or too stupid to understand that using spikes to climb trees slowly kills them. Sure, it will take years for them to die but they will die.

So what that these clowns got permission to do this from some probably equally ignorant minimum wage cohort hotel clerk? That that was even mentioned makes me suspect that the reason they do most of their damage at night is so they can elude knowledgeable and experienced people who might rightly make a citizens arrest and stop the insane idiocy.

I'd put my two bits on these tree killers not even bothering to sterilize their tools between escapades and thus most likely passing diseases on from one tree to the other ones they stab up and slice, too. It wouldn't surprise me if they were of the ilk that don't believe such things as diseases even exist.

How much further can people be dumbed down to allow foolish acts such as this to needlessly continue?! Anyone with fruit trees, or who likes fruit trees, better start getting on the ball and keep an eye out for such goofs. I'm sure these aren't the only ones gathering free food with no thought to the future consequences of their actions on the trees.

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2014 03:18PM by SueZ.

Posted by: Living Food ()
Date: November 13, 2014 12:18AM

PARASITES, AND HOW TO ELIMINATE THEM NATURALLY

Lawrence Wilson, MD
[drlwilson.com]

This is just lots of fear-mongering in my opinion. Don't walk barefoot, wear closed shoes! Don't eat raw foods! And God forbid you come in contact with a lake or river...he's right in that these are all ways to be exposed to parasites, but what's the alternative? If you take all of that advice to heart you will never step outside your front door...it makes people terrified of living naturally and convinces them to use toxic hygiene methods (constantly washing your hands in soap etc).

Parasites are like bacteria and viruses - there's no getting around them and no avoiding them, and efforts to do so will just impact your health and quality of life. Likewise, they can only survive in toxic bodies and will not adversely effect truly healthy people (this is the key statement here). Everyone is exposed to potentially harmful bacteria everyday, but some people get sick and some don't. Virtually everyone is exposed to parasites, but some get sick and some don't. Now, parasites are chronic and more persistent than bacteria and harder to get rid of, but as the article says they are a disease of filth - internal filth. If you are mostly healthy but your colon is still a disaster, it will be an ideal breeding ground for parasites. But if you are truly healthy, you are cleaned out on the inside and all of your organs are clean and working at peak capacity, parasites cannot touch you or survive inside your body. They need filth, they need uncleanliness, they need thick toxic bloodstreams and colons full of impacted fecal matter and weak immune systems.

----------------
Remember, we are all bioelectric/electromagnetic beings, and all life is bioelectric. The physical is just a manifestation of the subtle. If you have the high electromagnetic vibration and radiate good health, parasites shouldn't be a concern because they can only survive and thrive in diseased bodies with low vibrations and low vitality. 

People buy into the physical and get terrified by all these different things, but the physical isn't actually real. We are surrounded by darkness, but we can increase our light until we shine brighter than the sun. We are surrounded by disease, but we can increase our vitality until no disease or parasitic organism can come near us. No bacteria, no virus, no parasite can touch us when we live according to God's laws because disease and sickness are of the devil. We can have it all, and our lives can truly be magnificent and glorious beyond your wildest imagination. 

Date: November 13, 2014 12:20AM

Incidentally, I am very doubtful that fermented foods contribute to parasitic infection. The overwhelming consensus and common sense is that they are one of the most powerful tools against parasites.

Fix the cause, not the symptom. Most people will think the symptoms are their poor health, and the cause is the parasites. But you need to go even deeper than that. How I see it is the parasites are the symptom and the cause is an unhealthy, sick and toxic body. You then remedy this root cause (unclean and unhealthy body) and the parasites will go away naturally. If you see the parasites as the ultimate cause, even if you manage to kill them off with various therapies they'll be back because you haven't addressed the cause of the parasites.

Parasites are just one more of the ways to get people to worry about their health because don't you know, parasites are everywhere and they're practically unkillable and even if you do manage to kill them all they'll be back tomorrow when you step outside to get the mail or pet your dog or go to the restroom. What a load of garbage. I never worry about the symptoms, because all symptoms stem from one root cause and that cause is a toxic body operating below peak capacity. You can fix the body by drinking the sprout juices, eating the sprouted fermented seeds and nuts, maintaining a positive attitude and engaging in urine therapy, sunbathing and sun gazing. It doesn't matter if you have candida, aids, cancer, or chlamydia...fix the body and you will fix the problem. You better believe we can fix the body, and we can fix it good!

Date: November 13, 2014 12:40AM

Living Food Wrote:
> PARASITES, AND HOW TO ELIMINATE THEM NATURALLY
>
> Lawrence Wilson, MD
>
>
> This is just lots of fear-mongering in my opinion.
> Don't walk barefoot, wear closed shoes! Don't eat
> raw foods! And God forbid you come in contact with
> a lake or river...he's right in that these are all
> ways to be exposed to parasites, but what's the
> alternative? If you take all of that advice to
> heart you will never step outside your front
> door...it makes people terrified of living
> naturally and convinces them to use toxic hygiene
> methods (constantly washing your hands in soap
> etc).
>
> Parasites are like bacteria and viruses - there's
> no getting around them and no avoiding them, and
> efforts to do so will just impact your health and
> quality of life. Likewise, they can only survive
> in toxic bodies and will not adversely effect
> truly healthy people (this is the key statement
> here). Everyone is exposed to potentially harmful
> bacteria everyday, but some people get sick and
> some don't. Virtually everyone is exposed to
> parasites, but some get sick and some don't. Now,
> parasites are chronic and more persistent than
> bacteria and harder to get rid of, but as the
> article says they are a disease of filth -
> internal filth. If you are mostly healthy but your
> colon is still a disaster, it will be an ideal
> breeding ground for parasites. But if you are
> truly healthy, you are cleaned out on the inside
> and all of your organs are clean and working at
> peak capacity, parasites cannot touch you or
> survive inside your body. They need filth, they
> need uncleanliness, they need thick toxic
> bloodstreams and colons full of impacted fecal
> matter and weak immune systems.
>
>
> ----------------
> Remember, we are all bioelectric/electromagnetic
> beings, and all life is bioelectric. The physical
> is just a manifestation of the subtle. If you have
> the high electromagnetic vibration and radiate
> good health, parasites shouldn't be a concern
> because they can only survive and thrive in
> diseased bodies with low vibrations and low
> vitality. 
>
> People buy into the physical and get terrified by
> all these different things, but the physical isn't
> actually real. We are surrounded by darkness, but
> we can increase our light until we shine brighter
> than the sun. We are surrounded by disease, but we
> can increase our vitality until no disease or
> parasitic organism can come near us. No bacteria,
> no virus, no parasite can touch us when we live
> according to God's laws because disease and
> sickness are of the devil. We can have it all, and
> our lives can truly be magnificent and glorious
> beyond your wildest imagination. 

Yes, Dr Wilson sometimes appears like he lives on another planet. His latest youtube interview was bizarre and l wouldn't even dare post it because he talks about raw food diseases and runs down virtually all raw food eating as really dumb.

Yes, healthy foods and a clean environment is a good start. I am not going to worry myself about germs and parasites and all that, i'll do the best l can.

And now l am possibly mind controlled by parasites? I now l take it that the parasites are causing me to come up with crazy deluded theories,LOL. Maybe John Rose has it all worked out and my brain is too full of parasites to know the true reality. Yeah whatever. None-the-less, l will give myself a good cleanout and speak to the higher powers to look after me.

Date: November 13, 2014 12:54AM

Living Food Wrote:
> Parasites are like bacteria and viruses - there's
> no getting around them and no avoiding them, and
> efforts to do so will just impact your health and
> quality of life. Likewise, they can only survive
> in toxic bodies and will not adversely effect
> truly healthy people (this is the key statement
> here).

Dream on.

If you are mostly healthy but your
> colon is still a disaster, it will be an ideal
> breeding ground for parasites. But if you are
> truly healthy, you are cleaned out on the inside
> and all of your organs are clean and working at
> peak capacity, parasites cannot touch you or
> survive inside your body.

Dream on.

... parasites shouldn't be a concern
> because they can only survive and thrive in
> diseased bodies with low vibrations and low
> vitality.

This is a common baseless raw vegan mantra. That's all it is.

> People buy into the physical and get terrified by
> all these different things, but the physical isn't
> actually real. We are surrounded by darkness, but
> we can increase our light until we shine brighter
> than the sun.

Wheeeeee, right off into left field on a flying unicorn over a double rainbow into the sun.

We are surrounded by disease, but we
> can increase our vitality until no disease or
> parasitic organism can come near us. No bacteria,
> no virus, no parasite can touch us when we live
> according to God's laws because disease and
> sickness are of the devil.

You've got to be either got to be kidding or under ten years old.

We can have it all, and
> our lives can truly be magnificent and glorious
> beyond your wildest imagination.

I am glad you have it all, whatever it is that you have. Congratulations. 

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/13/2014 12:59AM by SueZ.

Date: November 13, 2014 01:31AM

I am glad you have it all, whatever it is that you have. Congratulations. 

Why thank you Suez smiling smiley

Wheeeeee, right off into left field on a flying unicorn over a double rainbow into the sun.

This post was one of the highlights of my day and had me doubled over laughing my butt off for a long long time. I think I would actually miss it if you stopped being so skeptical, because there are times when your sense of humor is absolutely golden grinning smiley

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: November 13, 2014 02:49AM

You can download a free parasite book here: [www.fao.org]

Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations

Taenia solium – Pork
Echinococcus granulosus – Fresh produce
Echinococcus multilocularis – Fresh produce
Toxoplasma gondii – Meat from small ruminants, pork, beef, game (red meat
and organs)
Cryptosporidium spp. – Fresh produce, fruit juice, milk
Entamoeba histolytica – Fresh produce
Trichinella spiralis – Pork
Opisthorchiidae – Freshwater fish
Ascaris spp. – Fresh produce
Trypanosoma cruzi – Fruit juices
Giardia duodenalis – Fresh produce
Fasciola spp. – Fresh produce (aquatic plants)
Cyclospora cayetanensis – Berries, fresh produce
Paragonimus spp. – Freshwater crustaceans
Trichuris trichiura – Fresh produce
Trichinella spp. – Game meat (wild boar, crocodile, bear, walrus, etc.)
Balantidium coli – Fresh produce
Taenia saginata – Beef
Toxocara spp. – Fresh produce
Sarcocystis spp. – Beef and pork
Heterophyidae – Fresh and brackish water fish
Diphyllobothriidae – Fresh and salt water fish
Spirometra spp. – Fish, reptiles and amphibians

Date: November 14, 2014 03:10AM

Living Food Wrote:
> Incidentally, I am very doubtful that fermented
> foods contribute to parasitic infection. The
> overwhelming consensus and common sense is that
> they are one of the most powerful tools against
> parasites.
>
> Fix the cause, not the symptom. Most people will
> think the symptoms are their poor health, and the
> cause is the parasites. But you need to go even
> deeper than that. How I see it is the parasites
> are the symptom and the cause is an unhealthy,
> sick and toxic body. You then remedy this root
> cause (unclean and unhealthy body) and the
> parasites will go away naturally. If you see the
> parasites as the ultimate cause, even if you
> manage to kill them off with various therapies
> they'll be back because you haven't addressed
> the cause of the parasites.
>
> Parasites are just one more of the ways to get
> people to worry about their health because don't
> you know, parasites are everywhere and they're
> practically unkillable and even if you do manage
> to kill them all they'll be back tomorrow when you
> step outside to get the mail or pet your dog or go
> to the restroom. What a load of garbage. I never
> worry about the symptoms, because all symptoms
> stem from one root cause and that cause is a toxic
> body operating below peak capacity. You can fix
> the body by drinking the sprout juices, eating the
> sprouted fermented seeds and nuts, maintaining a
> positive attitude and engaging in urine therapy,
> sunbathing and sun gazing. It doesn't matter if
> you have candida, aids, cancer, or chlamydia...fix
> the body and you will fix the problem. You better
> believe we can fix the body, and we can fix it
> good!

Excellent post. I agree that parasites are a symptoms rather than a cause.

Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables