Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 1 of 13
Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Date: November 15, 2014 03:04AM

If you tell lies or mislead you may get caught. winking smiley

Looks like all of Dr Clement's qualifications may be a lie according to this article. Looks like his Ph D was from a diploma mill (previous research l have done suggests it is) and it looks like his Naturopathic Doctor degree may be made up.

It's also interesting how Dr Brian misinterprets or misquotes studies and buys into much science misinformation about cancer, and it tells me his background in science is not as strong as it could be.

Fortunately the article largely questions Brian Clement and doesn't trash the wonderful Hippocrates Health Institute.

Interestingly enough, l have an old journal from 20 years ago that mentions dozens of doctors in it with their qualifications, and Brian Clement was possibly the only one with no qualifications under his name. Hmmm.

I have always liked Brian Clement and will continue to support and follow him fully, but if he has told lies he needs to be a man and admit it, otherwise his teachings on being spiritual and being truthful is hypocritical.

[www.cbc.ca]

Regardless of whether Dr Brian has the qualifications he claims or not, he has done AMAZING work at HHI and l love him for what he has done.

Bravo Dr Clement for the great work you have done, but you don't want to be caught out telling fibs mate. winking smiley If you have been telling fibs it is best to come out about it before all this blows up in your face. Reputation is everything Dr Clement, and honesty is always best.

www.thesproutarian.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: November 15, 2014 02:13PM

that article and probably 1 or 2 other more floating around on the internet that says similar stuff may be true or may not be true

i don't know and i have better things to do than find out

however... if you REALLY want to know... and you are that concerned

if i were you, i would conduct my own personal investigation

rather than believing an article or two

listen... anyone could write anything about anyone and make it sound pretty convincing

it could be defaming

they could write 10 or 20 or even a thousand articles

and if a bunch of people read it, they could say it was "proof"

its not that hard to do

just saying

if you really want to know... conduct your own investigation

that's all

that article ( whether it is true or not) was extremely poorly written

very dubious and vague

ask him in person

yourself

get the scoop from the source

is what i say

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/15/2014 02:15PM by la_veronique.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: November 15, 2014 07:10PM

it is true that what Clement is saying about his degree is true or false

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: November 15, 2014 07:31PM

Brian Clements added all the medals there exist. If there were a medal for rocket scientist, he would add it too. Buying medals to gain credibility is going to discredit his reputation. These are the medals we carries:

[www.amazon.com]

Brian R. Clement, PhD, NMD, LN, is director of the Hippocrates Health Institute in West Palm Beach, Florida. Dr. Clement, who has graduate degrees in both nutritional science and naturapathic medicine, has spent three decades researching and practicing nutrition.

PhD = Doctor of philosophy
NMD = Naturophatic Medical Doctor (needs a license)
LN = Licensed Nutritionist/Dietitian (needs a license)

all of them are false and the licese ones carry criminal offenses load, which could send him to jail. Many people claim to be experts but without ever taking a test to measure their expertise. This could be the most top case of sproutarians suffering from Gransiose Delusional Disorder caused by their diet.

Earlier report of fraud:
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
[www.prisonplanet.com]

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: November 15, 2014 09:12PM

"This could be the most top case of sproutarians suffering from Gransiose Delusional Disorder caused by their diet."

Repeating the same delusional, made-up garbage over and over again doesn't make it true, no matter how hard you try or how badly you'd like it to. The fact of the matter is you have a severe mental imbalance going on, which is why you are always searching for attention and making random comments about the diets of others in threads that have zero relevance to said comments. I'm going to keep calling you out, so get used to it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/15/2014 09:18PM by jtprindl.

Date: November 15, 2014 09:21PM

Lets review smiling smiley

The topic here is Brian Clements not me. Brian Clements comes out in TV with fraud charges and I am guilty. Ja ja ja. I start to enjoy your delusions.

Date: November 15, 2014 09:23PM

Panchito Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lets review smiling smiley
>
>
> The topic here is Brian Clements not me. Brian
> Clements comes out in TV with fraud charges and I
> am guilty. Ja ja ja. I start to enjoy your
> delusions.

Except I was responding to your comments... are you really that lost, already? I'm sorry that you were bullied and psychologically abused when you were younger so now you spend all your time online making random delusional comments to make yourself feel better. On second thought, because you're just a waste of time, I'm not going to call you out anymore. You can make whatever baseless, illogical, delusional comments you want regarding sprouts, high-fat, super foods, etc... from here on they wont even exist in my eyes. SEE YA

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/15/2014 09:32PM by jtprindl.

Date: November 15, 2014 09:31PM

Hey, I am not the one high on sprouts (mold, etc). I undertand your suppoort for your fellow sprouters and that you want them to look good. But that is the consequences of being on a diet day in day out of sprouts. You eventually catch the molds and start declaring yourself as alien possesed, god messanger, etc. Eventually developing a Grandiose Delusional Dissorder in which you attach yourself medals, etc. From your point of view you are freaking god. But what does everybody else think?

Date: November 15, 2014 09:33PM

Panchito Wrote:
> Hey, I am not the one high on sprouts (mold, etc).
> I undertand your suppoort for your fellow
> sprouters and that you want them to look good. But
> that is the consequences of being on a diet day in
> day out of sprouts. You eventually catch the molds
> and start declaring yourself as alien possesed,
> god messanger, etc. Eventually developing a
> Grandiose Delusional Dissorder in which you attach
> yourself medals, etc. From your point of view you
> are freaking god. But what does everybody else
> think?

From the above post:

You can make whatever baseless, illogical, delusional comments you want regarding sprouts, high-fat, super foods, etc... from here on they wont even exist in my eyes. SEE YA

Date: November 15, 2014 09:37PM

Hi.

I got some medicine for you.

[en.wikipedia.org]

Denial, in ordinary English usage, is asserting that a statement or allegation is not true.[1] The same word, and also abnegation, is used for a psychological defense mechanism postulated by Sigmund Freud, in which a person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence.[1][2]

Date: November 15, 2014 09:49PM

Nothing you say ever has any credible evidence and you fall victim to cognitive dissonance every time you decide to enter an argument with me. You accuse others of the exact mindset's that you routinely engage in, such as denial. I literally destroy all of your arguments every time we debate and then you run away and ignore everything that just proved you completely wrong. This will be my last and final post to you... a very uneducated, delusional, immature, cooked junk food eater. I'll let you get back to your unhealthy and extremely boring lifestyle.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/15/2014 09:49PM by jtprindl.

Date: November 15, 2014 09:57PM

you are in such delusional state that you think I am the one losing battles. But in everybody else does not think so. One of the features of eating sprouts I've noticed is "fictional quixotism," where you battle other forum monsters and where you always win in your eyes. How do you measure your victories, by just thinking so, declaring it, and closing your mind to seal the victory?

Date: November 15, 2014 10:01PM

In regards to the thread, this doesn't surprise me regarding Brian Clement but it definitely does discredit him. Not because he doesn't have a degree (degree does not equal intelligence or passion) but because he's been lying about it for years and making up stories about his college experiences. He's done a lot of great work but still engages in outdated beliefs and doesn't provide references or credible evidence for some of his claims. I think he's kind of gotten to a point where he just expects you to believe him because of who he is and doesn't like being questioned, whether about his authority or his beliefs.

Date: November 15, 2014 10:03PM

AMEN

Date: November 15, 2014 10:08PM

Last one...

"How do you measure your victories, by just thinking so, declaring it, and closing your mind to seal the victory?"

By absolutely destroying you with overwhelming evidence every time you make the mistake of entering a debate with yours truly. You post random mental diseases which you yourself suffer from and then idiotically attribute it to people who eat sprouts without any logic or reasoning - pure delusion. Sorry, but nobody in this world believes what you say simply because you say it, except yourself. You're a sad soul.

"But in everybody else does not think so."

Yeah they do, they're just too nice to tell you how dumb you are. Or I'm doing it for them so they don't have to.

Look at you, on here down talking Brian Clement for not being a doctor yet trying to diagnose people with your mental illnesses as if you were a doctor.

Have a great life, just don't resort to pharmaceutical pills when you start treating your psychological diseases.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/15/2014 10:09PM by jtprindl.

Date: November 15, 2014 10:17PM

try to get SUPERFOODS for the brain. That's my advice. You got an IQ deficit and something is wrong. Maybe you took too much of a bottle or something.

One think I notice is that you are under stress. Why? Because you think yourself as high god and when you write here people answer with WTF! Yeah, you'll be getting that a lot and you'll be getting more and more stress. When I write here I am already warned about meeting people high on sprouts. I leave clean and sleep well. The stress in your life does not come from other people but from your delusions. In order to be healthy, you'll need to adress the cause of your problems. You'll need to give up the control of your delusions and forget them.

Date: November 15, 2014 10:26PM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
> dont blame it on the sprouts.

Eh, let the uneducated believe whatever makes them happy. Hopefully their mistakes will one day lead them to being educated.

"A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of a sheep"

Date: November 15, 2014 10:32PM

je je. A sheep is as noble or high as a lion. But why are you the lion and I am the sheep, a superior delusion? You are a lot of work.

Date: November 15, 2014 10:52PM

jtprindl Wrote:
> In regards to the thread, this doesn't surprise me
> regarding Brian Clement but it definitely does
> discredit him. Not because he doesn't have a
> degree (degree does not equal intelligence or
> passion) but because he's been lying about it for
> years and making up stories about his college
> experiences. He's done a lot of great work but
> still engages in outdated beliefs and doesn't
> provide references or credible evidence for some
> of his claims. I think he's kind of gotten to a
> point where he just expects you to believe him
> because of who he is and doesn't like being
> questioned, whether about his authority or his
> beliefs.

Unfortunately people look to qualifications in order to assess a person's worth as a professional, and Dr Clement obviously felt he needed to put letters after his name to put himself in a better light in the public's eyes. People don't care so much about your natural ability, they care about what letters you have.

You see so many clueless health leaders with letters after their name who get invited to conferences all around the world as `so called' experts, and the same goes with clueless authors, but you won't see people with natural ability in the field get any attention without letters or books to their name. As some academics told me a while back...if you don't have books or letters after your name in a particular field very few people are going to care what you have to say, you are a nobody and very few care what your message is.

Write a book and you can be a somebody who people take notice of. Write a book and have letters after your name, you can talk baloney and still be respected.

Fortunately Dr Clement is a brilliant director and is quite a reasonable researcher also. Hats off to Dr Clement for his excellent work. At one time HHI was really quaint and kooky and it seemed like anyone who went there looked like concentration camp victims after their stay. The key is to juice the greens in order to leave room for the more dense calorey foods such as nuts, seeds and grains and lentils along with some weight exercises....Brian Clement brought lots of great ideas to the table.

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: November 15, 2014 10:56PM

Panchito Wrote:
> Hey, I am not the one high on sprouts (mold, etc).
> I undertand your suppoort for your fellow
> sprouters and that you want them to look good. But
> that is the consequences of being on a diet day in
> day out of sprouts. You eventually catch the molds
> and start declaring yourself as alien possesed,
> god messanger, etc. Eventually developing a
> Grandiose Delusional Dissorder in which you attach
> yourself medals, etc. From your point of view you
> are freaking god. But what does everybody else
> think?

Ja ja ja Panchito,l say ja ja ja. winking smiley

THeSt0rm Wrote:
> dont blame it on the sprouts.

Exactly.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: November 15, 2014 11:23PM

jtprindl Wrote:
> In regards to the thread, this doesn't surprise me
> regarding Brian Clement but it definitely does
> discredit him.

It sure does. Fraud is fraud. If he has committed fraud he belongs in the big house.

> I think he's kind of gotten to a
> point where he just expects you to believe him
> because of who he is and doesn't like being
> questioned, whether about his authority or his
> beliefs.

That is his job. He is a good salesman. Sick people are easily prey.

Date: November 15, 2014 11:58PM

Apparently Brian and his wife are supposed to earn $500,000 per year. If this is true it is not too bad for someone who supposedly doesn't care for "money" and "stuff".

Can't access the tax link to prove this statement at the moment.
[medium.com]

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: November 16, 2014 12:28AM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> Apparently Brian and his wife are supposed to earn
> $500,000 per year. If this is true it is not too
> bad for someone who supposedly doesn't care for
> "money" and "stuff".
>
> Can't access the tax link to prove this statement
> at the moment.
> [medium.com]
> alth-institute-in-florida-betrays-ann-wigmore-by-m
> aking-millions-off-sick-people-7949ed5e4cb5

That's what good international salesmen make. It's not that much. All it really signifies is that he should be able to afford a good legal team if he's not a spendthrift.

Date: November 16, 2014 12:37AM

"Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement"

"Hats off to Dr Clement for his excellent work."

What's your point with this thread? Gossip for the sake of gossip?

Oh, and while you're here, what's this crazy bit about? Do you really believe it? What is it supposed to mean?...

"Then we have Micheal Bergonzi. He blended water for 90 seconds, let it cool and then watered house plants. After 1 month they died. He also microwaved water, let it cool and watrered house plants, after 1 month they died. THIS TELLS US SOMETHING VERY VERY IMPORTANT!!!

You do the maths, it is not hard to work out.

Blending reduces the ability to thrive. You may get high energy, but there is a compromise."

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/16/2014 12:47AM by SueZ.

Date: November 16, 2014 01:05AM

Oh no, this is not about gossip. This is about trying to get some straight answers from Dr Clement, and also providing leads which can be investigated.

I never wanted to see Brian Clement in this situation, but if he has done the wrong thing he needs to be held accountable. You wont see me going around faking qualifications to get ahead in the alternative healing field, and l hope Brian hasn't either.

I ask him to swear on a signed affidavit that all his qualifications are above board. If he lies on an affidavit that can mean jail, so it will be a good test whether he is on the level or not.

People spend years studying for degrees, so what makes some people think they can pop a degree out of thin air?? If Brian has done that then he deserves the karma that comes with it. I have done investigations into various things myself behind the scenes and it is not looking good, that's why l posted this thread. Notice, l have not made any accusations, but l have questioned him on these issues.

It's time to sort things out. I am sure people are fed up with healers with fake Dr titles in front of their name. There are three raw leaders who have raised questions in regards to this.

Keep the letters after one's name for those who have earned it.

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: November 16, 2014 01:09AM

"Apparently Brian and his wife are supposed to earn $500,000 per year. If this is true it is not too bad for someone who supposedly doesn't care for "money" and "stuff"."

I would have no idea but I would guess he makes more than that given all of the speeches he gives throughout the world, Hippocrates patients (who pay lots of money for a relatively short stay), and the Hippocrates online store. I'm sure he has other sources of income aside from those as well. I could see $500,000 being a base salary, though.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/16/2014 01:13AM by jtprindl.

Date: November 16, 2014 01:38AM

jtprindl Wrote:
> "Apparently Brian and his wife are supposed to
> earn $500,000 per year. If this is true it is not
> too bad for someone who supposedly doesn't care
> for "money" and "stuff"."
>
> I would have no idea but I would guess he makes
> more than that given all of the speeches he gives
> throughout the world, Hippocrates patients (who
> pay lots of money for a relatively short stay),
> and the Hippocrates online store. I'm sure he has
> other sources of income aside from those as well.
> I could see $500,000 being a base salary, though.

If he has an unreported Swiss bank account or two, etc., he may get an escort to the big house by the taxman.

Lying cover-ups and tax evasion are the usual reasons white collar criminals are caught and brought down. It's just such a darn easy way for the feds to get things done that they just can't resist it.

Date: November 16, 2014 11:43AM

SueZ Wrote:
> "Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement"
>
> "Hats off to Dr Clement for his excellent work."
>
> What's your point with this thread? Gossip for the
> sake of gossip?
>
> Oh, and while you're here, what's this crazy bit
> about? Do you really believe it? What is it
> supposed to mean?...
>
>
> "Then we have Micheal Bergonzi. He blended water
> for 90 seconds, let it cool and then watered house
> plants. After 1 month they died. He also
> microwaved water, let it cool and watrered house
> plants, after 1 month they died. THIS TELLS US
> SOMETHING VERY VERY IMPORTANT!!!
>
> You do the maths, it is not hard to work out.
>
> Blending reduces the ability to thrive. You may
> get high energy, but there is a compromise."

I'm adding this to the unsubstantiated claims about the horrors of blending he seems to have swallowed whole from a slick fast talking "king of wheatgrass" salesman.

From page 6 on the saddening old thread made back when Powerlifter was booted...

"Blending is kind of similar to cooking your food actually. If microwaving destroys life force, and blending destroys life force, then cooking isn't too much different."

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: November 16, 2014 03:03PM

Oh my God! Why would you frame this in his karma catching up to him???? sad smiley First of all, after scanning the article (which seemed very shrill and biased), it appears that the child had been "treated" (poisoned) with chemo BEFORE going to Hippocrates! This means she was totally toxic! So I suppose it was very dangerous to put her on such a cleansing diet right off the bat.

Maybe Brian doesn't have the proper qualifications and maybe he was too aggressive in assuring the parent that he could reverse the cancer but it seems to me that they are using him to get rid of places like Hippocrates. The article says that there was a 95% chance of success through the chemo. eye rolling smiley Do you folks believe that chemo heals the body?

Date: November 16, 2014 04:00PM

Chemo sucks but that's a whole different story. It is totally irrelevant to the charges "Dr." Clement must answer to. The issues brought up in this thread are his and his alone and the issues with chemo shouldn't be used as a diversion to weasel out of the Clement mess if getting to the truth about him is the goal.

Current Page: 1 of 13

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables