Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 13 of 13
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: May 16, 2015 12:37AM

Here he is talking about himself using the word I, is that third person?

A. They certainly went to great lengths to disparage my education and credentials. I’ve been very upfront about my schooling and am proud of the degrees I worked very hard to earn. I am not a medical doctor and have never claimed to be.

I participated in a distance learning program offered through the University of Science Arts and Technology in Montserrat, and earned a Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine and a Ph.D. as a Doctor of Nutrition. The education I received from this accredited university was top-notch.

I am also a Licensed Florida Nutritionist with decades of experience helping people realize more abundant lives.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: May 16, 2015 12:50AM

coconutcream Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here he is talking about himself using the word I,
> is that third person?
>
>
> A. They certainly went to great lengths to
> disparage my education and credentials. I’ve
> been very upfront about my schooling and am proud
> of the degrees I worked very hard to earn. I am
> not a medical doctor and have never claimed to
> be.
>
> I participated in a distance learning program
> offered through the University of Science Arts and
> Technology in Montserrat, and earned a Doctorate
> of Naturopathic Medicine and a Ph.D. as a Doctor
> of Nutrition. The education I received from this
> accredited university was top-notch.
>
> I am also a Licensed Florida Nutritionist with
> decades of experience helping people realize more
> abundant lives.

Lol, no I meant this part...

"What Canadians Should Know About Brian Clement and the Hippocrates Health Institute

A recent story in the Toronto Star takes an unwarranted and abusive swipe at Brian Clement and the Hippocrates Health Institute – unfairly suggesting the organization misleads its guests and painting Clement as a “purveyor of false hope”. Here’s what the respected director of the Hippocrates Health Institute wants Canadians to know about the Institute and about him personally."

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: May 16, 2015 02:33AM

I want there to be Ann Wigmore institutes everywhere, Maybe a new person will inherit them all and take it in a total new direction.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2015 02:34AM by coconutcream.

Posted by: KFCA ()
Date: May 16, 2015 05:42PM

In a previous quote, didn't the President/Founder of this off-shore school not seem to know this Brian Clement? Seems like he would have been their most illustrious alumnus in the decade this school has been in existence. Also wonder what exactly it takes academic-wise to earn a "Doctorate" from this University? I would imagine the curriculum would be pretty standard whether done on campus or via distant learning. The two doctorate earners I personally know in the Sciences took about seven year post-high school to earn those Phds, one from Tufts & one from the University of California. And what undergraduate college did Clement attend to get his stated undergraduate "biochemistry degree"? He still seems rather shy about mentioning it.

Posted by: suvine ()
Date: May 23, 2015 01:00AM

I enjoyed his clinic in Florida. I loved my meal of sprouts blended garlic avocado and pink kraut.

Posted by: Superjuice ()
Date: December 08, 2017 09:30PM

It's only Lower Thinkers that try to discredit Brian Clement, and that is why this world is in such dismay.

It's always the Debunkers that are the most uninformed, clueless and just have no grasp on what is happening to them and their environment. They are Followers, and they will follow doctors and politicians to their death, and wonder why all this has happened to them in the end LOL, Ahhahahaha. Well, you have allowed the government to control you and all your thoughts to the point of complete ignorance. You will blindly eat food that has been sprayed with pesticides, irradiated, GMO'ed and gassed to preserve it for you Cancerous Pleasures, and then wonder why your family is dying of cancer. You have been rendered numb to what food actually tastes like, because even Organic food has some pesticides in it.

Furthermore, I am completely disgusted by anyone who would attempt to debunk Brian Clements work at Hippocrates, first off without even experiencing it! and secondly, just trying to prevent people having freedom of choice!

Ending "Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement" if this was true, he would have been out of business a long time ago you freaking idiots. If anything Karma has kept him in business.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: December 11, 2017 01:57PM

It is human nature. We rejoice when somebody else business has issues because our own is a failure

I remember one case in high school. I was doing very poorly in a math exam and came out of the class early feeling very bad. Few minutes later my best friend came out and said he did poorly too. I felt better.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2017 02:14PM by RawPracticalist.

Current Page: 13 of 13

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables