Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!
 

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 12 of 13
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: March 28, 2015 09:37PM

KFCA Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I picked up the marriage part at the website
> "Janet Hranicky, Ph.D Founder President", as in
> "Dr. Hranicky has collaborated with her husband,
> Michael Galitzer, M.D...."

Ah ha I found it there now, too. Thanks.

"Dr. Hranicky has collaborated, with her husband, Michael Galitzer, M.D., an Anti-Aging Medicine specialist in Los Angeles, California in developing The American Health Institute's Program in Longevity Medicine."

She sure is juggling a lot of stuff, in a lot of different places, in addition to having a bunch of kids to care for. I guess we'll have to wait and see if she can stop the hands of time on herself under such a load.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Date: March 28, 2015 11:39PM

SueZ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Looks like HHI have got some new casual staff
> with
> > good qualifications and respectable reputations.
>
> >
> > Janet Hranicky, Ph.D
> >
> [hippocratesinst.org]
>
> > y-Ph.D
> >
> > Michael Galitzer, M.D
> >
> [hippocratesinst.org]
>
> > zer-M.D
> >
> >
> > It makes me happy to see things like this.
> Bravo
> > Brian and Anna-Marie.
>
>
> TSM, if you reread this thread you will find we
> have discussed this matter and all is not exactly
> as you, and other HHI website readers, have been
> led to believe. They are not very new and they are
> not in Fl. Their offices are in LA.
>
> Many people looking for a cancer cure will make
> the same mistake you just have. This is one of the
> points I was trying to make. I guess I failed with
> you at that but hopefully, on rereading, you will
> understand the situation.


Fair enough Seuz. Haven't had time to read the last page of this thread and won't for the next 6 weeks. Got a book to write and am suing the government, so l need to stay focussed, so given those extra activities, l have no spare time for a while.



KFCA Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Romantic touch. Did anybody else notice these two
> docs are a married couple?

Interesting.

www.thesproutarian.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: March 29, 2015 07:03AM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> SueZ Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Looks like HHI have got some new casual staff
> > with
> > > good qualifications and respectable
> reputations.
> >
> > >
> > > Janet Hranicky, Ph.D
> > >
> >
> [hippocratesinst.org]
>
> >
> > > y-Ph.D
> > >
> > > Michael Galitzer, M.D
> > >
> >
> [hippocratesinst.org]
>
> >
> > > zer-M.D
> > >
> > >
> > > It makes me happy to see things like this.
> > Bravo
> > > Brian and Anna-Marie.
> >
> >
> > TSM, if you reread this thread you will find we
> > have discussed this matter and all is not
> exactly
> > as you, and other HHI website readers, have
> been
> > led to believe. They are not very new and they
> are
> > not in Fl. Their offices are in LA.
> >
> > Many people looking for a cancer cure will
> make
> > the same mistake you just have. This is one of
> the
> > points I was trying to make. I guess I failed
> with
> > you at that but hopefully, on rereading, you
> will
> > understand the situation.
>
>
> Fair enough Seuz. Haven't had time to read the
> last page of this thread and won't for the next 6
> weeks. Got a book to write and am suing the
> government, so l need to stay focussed, so given
> those extra activities, l have no spare time for a
> while.

Right. Are you writing a book on apple mono meals or just eating cases of them to clear your thoughts for all the mental heavy lifting it will take to throw your government in the slammer?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Date: March 29, 2015 08:44AM

SueZ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > SueZ Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Looks like HHI have got some new casual
> staff
> > > with
> > > > good qualifications and respectable
> > reputations.
> > >
> > > >
> > > > Janet Hranicky, Ph.D
> > > >
> > >
> >
> [hippocratesinst.org]
>
> >
> > >
> > > > y-Ph.D
> > > >
> > > > Michael Galitzer, M.D
> > > >
> > >
> >
> [hippocratesinst.org]
>
> >
> > >
> > > > zer-M.D
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > It makes me happy to see things like this.
> > > Bravo
> > > > Brian and Anna-Marie.
> > >
> > >
> > > TSM, if you reread this thread you will find
> we
> > > have discussed this matter and all is not
> > exactly
> > > as you, and other HHI website readers, have
> > been
> > > led to believe. They are not very new and
> they
> > are
> > > not in Fl. Their offices are in LA.
> > >
> > > Many people looking for a cancer cure will
> > make
> > > the same mistake you just have. This is one
> of
> > the
> > > points I was trying to make. I guess I failed
> > with
> > > you at that but hopefully, on rereading, you
> > will
> > > understand the situation.
> >
> >
> > Fair enough Seuz. Haven't had time to read the
> > last page of this thread and won't for the next
> 6
> > weeks. Got a book to write and am suing the
> > government, so l need to stay focussed, so
> given
> > those extra activities, l have no spare time for
> a
> > while.
>
> Right. Are you writing a book on apple mono meals
> or just eating cases of them to clear your
> thoughts for all the mental heavy lifting it will
> take to throw your government in the slammer?

My case against their civil wrongs is water tight, and l wouldn't take the govt to court if l knew l couldn't win. I feel 100% confident and the Judge will have to rule against the govt. The govt thought they could intimidate me, but they are in for one mighty surprise, they don't know who they are dealing with and the people l know. I don't blame them for trying, but they have bitten off more they can chew this time. It is not as if the common man doesn't get wins against governments. What's more, l am filing a tort which will quadruple their compensation payout to me LOL (need to punish the evil by taking away what they value most, MONEY), + l am filing another action that will freeze all their actions against me until the court case. See...silly people doing silly things thinking the common man doesn't know the law, and now these employees are going to be made to look very silly in court and in their departments. I am looking forward to hanging them out to dry. I might also take further actions, we'll see.

Hopefully they put me on a list to never fine again. Already one local government has put me on a list to NEVER issue any fines to or enforce parking rules because they know what l did last time. winking smiley It looks like the State Govt is going to learn the hard way too, hehe.

www.thesproutarian.com



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/29/2015 08:48AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: March 29, 2015 10:09AM

- what are they fining you for

- show the list that you are on regarding parking rules, i would love to see it

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: March 29, 2015 11:09AM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> SueZ Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Looks like HHI have got some new casual staff
> > with
> > > good qualifications and respectable
> reputations.
> >
> > >
> > > Janet Hranicky, Ph.D
> > >
> >
> [hippocratesinst.org]
>
> >
> > > y-Ph.D
> > >
> > > Michael Galitzer, M.D
> > >
> >
> [hippocratesinst.org]
>
> >
> > > zer-M.D
> > >
> > >
> > > It makes me happy to see things like this.
> > Bravo
> > > Brian and Anna-Marie.
> >
> >
> > TSM, if you reread this thread you will find we
> > have discussed this matter and all is not
> exactly
> > as you, and other HHI website readers, have
> been
> > led to believe. They are not very new and they
> are
> > not in Fl. Their offices are in LA.
> >
> > Many people looking for a cancer cure will
> make
> > the same mistake you just have. This is one of
> the
> > points I was trying to make. I guess I failed
> with
> > you at that but hopefully, on rereading, you
> will
> > understand the situation.
>
>
> Fair enough Seuz. Haven't had time to read the
> last page of this thread and won't for the next 6
> weeks. Got a book to write and am suing the
> government, so l need to stay focussed, so given
> those extra activities, l have no spare time for a
> while.

Ok, TSM, you are busy so I looked it up for you and am posting it again here because I find it disturbing to see your "Bravo" on what I perceive to be yet another HHI's deceptive trickery with words - it was from a few months ago ...


"It makes it look like Dr. Galitzer and Dr. Hranicky are there as directors, affiliated with HHI, and that Dr. Galitzer is an M.D. - things that he and she do not claim on their own LA Institution's website. The only thing on their website I have seen that has anything at all to do with HHI is a Brian Clement quote endorsing them. Have you found something different?"


**** TSM - I was wrong on the bit about Dr. Galitzer not claiming he was an M.D. on his site - I was looking at another wrong link which Suncloud, later in the thread, pointed out to me. The rest, though, is true - as you yourself, even with all you know and have read about HHI were just now deceived on this point - otherwise, hopefully, you certainly wouldn't be saying "Bravo" to Brian and his wife on this matter.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: March 31, 2015 09:46AM

SueZ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> KFCA Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I picked up the marriage part at the website
> > "Janet Hranicky, Ph.D Founder President", as in
> > "Dr. Hranicky has collaborated with her
> husband,
> > Michael Galitzer, M.D...."
>
> Ah ha I found it there now, too. Thanks.
>
> "Dr. Hranicky has collaborated, with her husband,
> Michael Galitzer, M.D., an Anti-Aging Medicine
> specialist in Los Angeles, California in
> developing The American Health Institute's Program
> in Longevity Medicine."
>
> She sure is juggling a lot of stuff, in a lot of
> different places, in addition to having a bunch of
> kids to care for. I guess we'll have to wait and
> see if she can stop the hands of time on herself
> under such a load.



How she looks on her current HHI bio page...

[hippocratesinst.org]


How she looked (@ about 1:30) in this video fresh just posted on the aura production thread ...

[www.youtube.com]


Who knows what all was involved in the miraculous transformation or what, if any, tricks may have been involved. My two bit guess are on that her HHI bio photo is a very old shot. Anyone here know which image came first on her real life timeline?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: March 31, 2015 10:14AM

I guess everything that comes from HHI is labeled suspicious

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: March 31, 2015 12:27PM




SueZ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How she looked (@ about 1:30) in this video fresh
> just posted on the aura production thread ...
>
> [www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: April 01, 2015 12:26PM

HHI "Health Educator" Program tuition ...

Option B:
•The 3 week Full Hippocrates Life Transformation Program2
•The 6 week Hippocrates Health Educator Classroom Component
•Total cost for tuition= $13,819 * (on campus accommodations available for the 3 week LTP portion at an additional price)

*Tuition does not include housing and is subject to change. All health educators are required to find housing off campus which they secured separately.

[hippocratesinst.org]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: April 01, 2015 07:08PM

Wow. Well, yeah, these things can be expensive.


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: April 01, 2015 07:19PM

>Total cost for tuition= $13,819 * (on campus accommodations available for the 3 week LTP portion at an additional price)

Another alternative is to buy good books and learn how the body and raw food work.
I guess the people who pay these high costs are near death and have no other options.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: April 01, 2015 07:25PM

coconutcream Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wow. Well, yeah, these things can be expensive.

Coconutcream, did you ever take their "Health Educator" class? Have you heard anything about it from anyone who has taken it?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Date: April 01, 2015 09:42PM

SueZ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> coconutcream Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Wow. Well, yeah, these things can be expensive.
>
> Coconutcream, did you ever take their "Health
> Educator" class? Have you heard anything about it
> from anyone who has taken it?

Brian offers scholarships for the coarse, and l applied to him and linked my site, but never heard back.

I guess that posting studies showing health concerns about E3 live and posting various things that expose some of the HHI science as wrong, and posting in this thread probably didn't help my chances as a free thinker. Who cares, l don't need the coarse or anyone else to succeed, l will do my own thing and will never bow under any one elses ideas if l don't agree with it. I will go by my heart and live with integrity, and l WON'T sell out to gain popularity/favour and to please other people, NO WAY!!!

Maybe just as well too, because if l dissagreed with Brian l would always be bringing up studies which showed he may not be correct,and l would always ask for his response to these contraditory studies because my mission would be to try and find truth and discuss these things in a level headed way as adults. I don't think he would like that...ego runs deep in people and he may think l was trying to undermine him, but l wouldn't be, l would use it as an opportunity to learn.

www.thesproutarian.com



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/01/2015 09:46PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: April 02, 2015 06:20AM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> SueZ Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Looks like HHI have got some new casual staff
> > with
> > > good qualifications and respectable
> reputations.
> >
> > >
> > > Janet Hranicky, Ph.D
> > >
> >
> [hippocratesinst.org]
>
> >
> > > y-Ph.D
> > >
> > > Michael Galitzer, M.D
> > >
> >
> [hippocratesinst.org]
>
> >
> > > zer-M.D
> > >
> > >
> > > It makes me happy to see things like this.
> > Bravo
> > > Brian and Anna-Marie.
> >
> >
> > TSM, if you reread this thread you will find we
> > have discussed this matter and all is not
> exactly
> > as you, and other HHI website readers, have
> been
> > led to believe. They are not very new and they
> are
> > not in Fl. Their offices are in LA.
> >
> > Many people looking for a cancer cure will
> make
> > the same mistake you just have. This is one of
> the
> > points I was trying to make. I guess I failed
> with
> > you at that but hopefully, on rereading, you
> will
> > understand the situation.
>
>
> Fair enough Seuz. Haven't had time to read the
> last page of this thread and won't for the next 6
> weeks. Got a book to write and am suing the
> government, so l need to stay focussed, so given
> those extra activities, l have no spare time for a
> while.

Very sorry to see that you are still in "Bravo" mode despite all your ongoing high ethics song and dance.

That's all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: April 02, 2015 11:11AM

"Hippocrates Health Institute Acts of Education Awards 2015"

[www.youtube.com]


The rules ... “1. Like” HHI’s Facebook page at [www.facebook.com]; ...

* "The contestant must also provide the original video by March 31, 2015"

So too late for anyone reading this for the first time to try for this year's award but maybe they will have another contest next year.

[www.hippocratesinst.org]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: KFCA ()
Date: April 02, 2015 01:41PM

I presume little things like this keep HHI's "Non-Profit Status" viable with the taxing authorities. "Education" is always a good buzz-word. Duh....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: April 02, 2015 04:13PM

KFCA Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I presume little things like this keep HHI's
> "Non-Profit Status" viable with the taxing
> authorities. "Education" is always a good
> buzz-word. Duh....

KFCA, sadly, I doubt it's more than HHI's way to get social media "likes", publicity, and a larger mark base. After all Blue Cross Blue Shield (who's business model alternative medicine professes to hate but continues to mimic) is also a Non-profit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: April 03, 2015 08:29PM

I've been reading a disturbing blog written by a woman with cancer while she was at HHI.

From day 9...

..."But I now have a nasty ear infection and yesterday I was told I must slow down. At least, at last, I have time to get on the internet and write this. The left side of my face is swollen and the ear is closed up so I am on strong anti-biotics: ironic in a natural healing place and I f***king hate anti-biotics." ...


..."I commissioned a further test to delve further into the cells to show hormone levels, inflammation markers etc. Dr Ghen is one of the world’s leading IV nutritionist therapist and has had amazing success with curing cancer, especially breast and prostate cancers and specialises in balancing hormones – which is a real concern to me as my cancer is oestrogen fed. He has recommended a load of supplements and a course of high dose naturally derived Vitamin C IV infusion mixed with silver and some other nutrients needed (determined from the blood results). It kills cancer cells, pretty much like chemo does, but without the side effects."

"There is also Dr Lemberg who specialises in oxygen treatments to help oxygenate the body to keep it alkaline which stabilises the cancer. I will do as many treatments as finances allow but they are expensive."...

[soniaslifeappeal.wordpress.com]

(Remember the discussion on Dr. Lemberg?)




"Dr Ghen, the IV nutritional expert, said it was ok to eat berries and apple peel (not the apple). The Head nurse said ‘Yes but we found that people moved onto other high sugar fruit when we told them that, so it was best to tell them no to all fruit.’ I responded angrily “We are not 5 years old and can differentiate ourselves what is high sugar and not.’ It lost them some credibility in my eyes and requires more research."


"The pools were the best and most relaxing part of the programme. I included a daily swim, then over to the hot mineral pool or hot jacuzzi for 15 mins followed by the cold plunge pool for 15 seconds, for a minimum of 7 times daily. The first cold plunge is hell but then the tingles get better each time. Loved it. Infra red saunas are dotted all over the grounds and 20 mins daily is the recommended minimum. It heats the body from inside out. Cancer cells do not like heat."

"From the generosity of friends I did manage to have 3 IV therapies of high dose vitamin C mixed with immune boosting nutrients that kill cancer cells and boost the immune system and 2 silver infusions that kill virus’s and bacteria. It felt like a chemo room. It is expensive (along with the cocktail of recommended naturally derived supplements) so I could not complete the recommended 12 infusions but it will have given it a blast."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: April 04, 2015 04:42PM

SueZ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> "There is also Dr Lemberg who specialises in
> oxygen treatments to help oxygenate the body to
> keep it alkaline which stabilises the cancer. I
> will do as many treatments as finances allow but
> they are expensive."...
>
> [soniaslifeappeal.wordpress.com]
> crisis-days/
>
> (Remember the discussion on Dr. Lemberg?)

Just as a refresher, for those who have forgotten who HHI's Dr.Lamberg was,(corrected spelling), here is some of what we discovered about him back in December on this thread ...




Posted by: SueZ ()

Date: December 19, 2014 12:11AM


KFCA Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> OK I went to a site thru Bing called Florida
> Archives, Page 2 of 4, PsychSearch, and there's
> colored photo of the Dr. Steven Lemberg (M.D.),
> who surrendered his Florida Medical License last
> December. And gee if it isn't the spitting image
> of the Dr. Steven Lemberg once associated with
> HHI.


Yep, sure enough. I've seen that photo somewhere else, too...

"The entire Board agreed that at the least he would be banned from ever again prescribing any controlled substances and may not ever re-apply for the right to do so. Also, he would never again be allowed to work in any clinic where these types of drugs were commonly prescribed.

That and a whole host of re-training and fines of about $62,000.00 apparently were too much for Lemberg so he decided to just give up.

The people of Florida are safer today."



[www.psychsearch.net]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: KFCA ()
Date: April 04, 2015 08:49PM

I wonder on what basis Sylvia believes (or more likely needs to believe) that Dr. Ghen "has had amazing success curing cancer". He's a D.O. physician currently licensed in Florida, but seems to have had some problems in North Carolina & Florida in the past in his medical practice history assuming it's the same guy. He runs a website called Dr. Mitch's Health or some such where he sells anti-aging supplements. One of the business sites gives him as a consultant to HHI---at least in the past.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: April 04, 2015 09:29PM

KFCA Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I wonder on what basis Sylvia believes (or more
> likely needs to believe)that Dr. Ghen "has had
> amazing success curing cancer". He's a D.O.
> physician currently licensed in Florida, but seems
> to have had some problems in North Carolina &
> Florida in the past in his medical practice
> history assuming it's the same guy. He runs a
> website called Dr. Mitch's Health or some such
> where he sells anti-aging supplements. One of the
> business sites gives him as a consultant to
> HHI---at least in the past.

Oh dear God, KFCA, yet another "Brian Clement Special Select HHI Dr."?!!!

I suppose it's no longer relevant, in Florida cases, to even bother to look into whether "Dr" Ghen is also yet another HHI diploma mill Dr. or not since they've all been grandfathered into the system there.

Florida doesn't seem to flinch at all if untrained people say things, and do things, like this to people with stage 4 cancer I guess ...

"He has recommended a load of supplements and a course of high dose naturally derived Vitamin C IV infusion mixed with silver and some other nutrients needed (determined from the blood results). It kills cancer cells, pretty much like chemo does, but without the side effects."

Allegedly.


Poor Sylvia. It didn't take long at all for her blog to suddenly become abandoned to only a chorus of well wishers asking "How are you doing?"

No replies.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: April 05, 2015 10:59PM

Poor wishful Sylvia stated that HHI was giving her strong antibiotics for an ear ache. Does this HHI solution to 'dis-ease' raise anyone else's eyebrow?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: April 06, 2015 12:32AM

Maybe they do not have enough sunflower greens, buckwheat sprouts for all of their patients

And the cost for the staff and building maintenance is too high

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: April 10, 2015 09:05AM

SueZ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "Hippocrates Health Institute Acts of Education
> Awards 2015"
>
> [www.youtube.com]
>
>
> The rules ... “1. Like” HHI’s Facebook page
> at
> [www.facebook.com]
> e;" ...
>
> * "The contestant must also provide the original
> video by March 31, 2015"
>
> So too late for anyone reading this for the first
> time to try for this year's award but maybe they
> will have another contest next year.
>
> [www.hippocratesinst.org]
> 2015-acts-of-education-awards

I just reread all the rules for the HHI 2015 Acts of Education Awards. They claimed they would be announcing the 3 winners on or around April first and announce the winners names at their site.

Well I knew this wasn't going to happen within the first few days after April first because I looked up all the entries on YouTube and there were still some which didn't even have any views yet.

Today is April 10th and where oh where are HHI's winners listed on their site? Nowhere that I can find.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: April 13, 2015 10:16AM

SueZ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> I just reread all the rules for the HHI 2015 Acts
> of Education Awards. They claimed they would be
> announcing the 3 winners on or around April first
> and announce the winners names at their site.
>
> Well I knew this wasn't going to happen within the
> first few days after April first because I looked
> up all the entries on YouTube and there were still
> some which didn't even have any views yet.
>
> Today is April 10th and where oh where are HHI's
> winners listed on their site? Nowhere that I can
> find.

Still no contest winners posted. Did those contestants give all HHI's social media sites the rules required "like" clicks, more Youtube presence for HHI, and time and efforts spent making their contest videos for nothing?

It's long past the designated contest winner announcement time - for the hopeful contest contestant at least. What's HHI's deal on this one? Could they have changed their mind, on some whim, for no good or explained reason, and decided to void the contest as they have reserved the right to do from the start?


"RIGHT TO CANCEL OR SUSPEND CONTEST



If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, trojan horses, denial of service attacks, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of HHI that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, HHI reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest. If Sponsor elects tocancel or terminate the Contest, Sponsor will not retain any rights in the submitted Videos, and will return the fees submitted with each entry.



WINNERS LIST



Entrants are responsible for complying with these Official Rules. Winners' names will be available online at www.hippocratesinst.org after April 1, 2015."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: researcher ()
Date: May 05, 2015 04:05PM

Here's an update on the case of "JJ", the Canadian girl with leukemia who left chemotherapy to be treated by Brian Clement (not to be confused with Makayla, the other girl who had leukemia & left chemotherapy to go to Hippocrates, and later died):

[www.cbc.ca]

And here's an update on the Florida Department of Health's investigation into Clement:
[www.sfsbm.org]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: May 05, 2015 05:45PM

researcher Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here's an update on the case of "JJ", the Canadian
> girl with leukemia who left chemotherapy to be
> treated by Brian Clement (not to be confused with
> Makayla, the other girl who had leukemia & left
> chemotherapy to go to Hippocrates, and later
> died):
>
> [www.cbc.ca]-
> nations-chemo-case-ruling-amended-to-include-child
> -s-well-being-1.3048223

I'm so sorry to hear of this little girl's relapse. I will pray for her. Thank you for the information.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: May 08, 2015 12:33AM

They gave Jesus a hard time too

Just kidding.


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: May 13, 2015 09:17PM

coconutcream Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They gave Jesus a hard time too
>
> Just kidding.

Check this out. Clement talking in the third person about himself to the people of Canada ...

[www.hippocratesinst.org]

Options: ReplyQuote
Current Page: 12 of 13


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.


Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables