Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 6 of 13
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: arugula ()
Date: January 11, 2015 09:54PM

Persimmon, that is what they call "Word Salad" when describing the nonsense doublespeak that narcissistic and psychopathic people use to confuse their victims (i.e. prey).

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: January 11, 2015 10:31PM

Oh that is awesome persimmon cat. Did he really say that? I love it, he is so deep.

YES HE IS BEST DRESSED MAN IN OUR WORLD!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2015 10:32PM by coconutcream.

Posted by: persimmoncat ()
Date: January 11, 2015 10:59PM

coconutcream Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh that is awesome persimmon cat. Did he really
> say that? I love it, he is so deep.
>
> YES HE IS BEST DRESSED MAN IN OUR WORLD!

He sure is both deep and handsome. That man got a dr's diploma in style!

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: January 12, 2015 01:29AM

persimmoncat Wrote:
> smileys with beer
>
> [i61.tinypic.com]

I wish I could unsee that.

Date: January 12, 2015 07:06AM

SueZ Wrote:
> persimmoncat Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > smileys with beer
> >
> > [i61.tinypic.com]
>
>
> I wish I could unsee that.

SueZ, Ive got happy news for you. Ive heard HHI is working on a potion that can make you unsee what you have seen. I will tell you when I have any update on the process. hot smiley

Date: January 12, 2015 11:30AM

> > persimmoncat Wrote:
> >

Ive heard HHI is
> working on a potion that can make you unsee what
> you have seen. I will tell you when I have any
> update on the process.

Last time I looked HHI employs two hypnotherapists but they are probably too busy working on squeezing bequests out of suckers to bother with much of anything else.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2015 11:31AM by SueZ.

Date: January 12, 2015 03:11PM

Date: January 12, 2015 03:24PM

Date: January 12, 2015 03:36PM

persimmoncat Wrote:
> [i60.tinypic.com]

Why all the sophomoric visual spam?

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: January 12, 2015 03:40PM

Personally I cannot tell when karma is hitting another person.
I am more worry about my own karma

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2015 03:40PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: January 12, 2015 03:50PM

SueZ Wrote:
> > > persimmoncat Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
>
> Ive heard HHI is
> > working on a potion that can make you unsee
> what
> > you have seen. I will tell you when I have any
> > update on the process.
>
> Last time I looked HHI employs two hypnotherapists
> but they are probably too busy working on
> squeezing bequests out of suckers to bother with
> much of anything else.

Yep, just checked again and HHI still employs two hypnotherapists.

[hippocratesinst.org]

Date: January 25, 2015 04:30PM

> suncloud Wrote:
> -----
> > I'm glad that SueZ and KFCA are researching
> this.
> > Every person is entitled to know the exact
> > credentials and qualifications of anyone who is
> > treating them.

> Yes we sure do deserve to know what the exact
> credentials and qualifications are of the people
> who's hands we put ourselves into when we seek out
> alternatives to allopath medicine and our lives
> are at stake.
>
> Who wouldn't rather be paying for their education
> loans than for their super salesmen suits and
> groomings?

In this thread we have learned of the sub par (if not fraudulent) credentials of the M.D.s HHI, directed by (self proclaimed) "Dr."Brian Clement, chooses to hire.

In another thread we have learned where Brian Clement "earned" his "degrees".

"A Naturopathic Doctor and a licensed Nutritionist, Dr. Clements is a graduate of the University of Science, Arts, and Technology where he earned his Ph.D. and N.M.D."

(From the link below which is but one of many identical sources on the of this canned bio including his alma mater.)

[www.yelp.com]

[www.usat-edu.org]

[www.usat-edu.org]

Now I've learned that one of little girls, who's story this thread was based on, has died.

Rest in peace, Makayla Sault.

[www.cbc.ca]

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: January 25, 2015 05:05PM

SueZ Wrote:
> Now I've learned that one of little girls, who's
> story this thread was based on, has died.

To be fair, people die from real doctors everyday and it does not make the news. The 6th leading cause of death is prescription medicine alone. Where are the scandalous news? The cancer treatments can be very dangerous and people quitetly die left and right without anybody questining anything.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2015 05:09PM by Panchito.

Posted by: tezcal ()
Date: January 25, 2015 05:26PM

Panchito Wrote:
> SueZ Wrote:
> -----
> > Now I've learned that one of little girls,
> who's
> > story this thread was based on, has died.
>
> To be fair, people die from real doctors everyday
> and it does not make the news. The 6th leading
> cause of death is prescription medicine alone.
> Where are the scandalous news? The cancer
> treatments can be very dangerous and people
> quitetly die left and right without anybody
> questining anything.

I was thinking the same. I mean, I've seen some low cancer survival rates before. Isn't medical care the third leading cause of death in the states? Imagine if there was a nasty article for everyone of those thousands upon thousands of people. The woman writing that article seemed to be writing it from the standpoint that 100 percent of chemo patients survive and live happily ever after. I would personally live in a world in which as a parent I have the right to choose which type of healing approach I desire for my children.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2015 05:28PM by tezcal.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: January 25, 2015 05:38PM

Regarding Makayla who just died...
I want to share a couple of stories. (First, I want to reiterate that I have never been to HHI, so I cannot comment on what they do or how they treat.)

I helped a friend once who was diagnosed with prostate cancer that had spread a little to the bone, but it was very slow growing and he was in his 70s. He was dirt poor and didn't want to do chemo. I taught him all the protocols that I knew, but he had very little money to do anything, but he still was improving and showing signs of steady healing. His body responded very fast to juicing and herbs, etc. He had a girlfriend who was an oncologist nurse. She basically gave him an ultimatum to get chemo or she would dump him. She didn't even live with him, so I don't know why he even cared. He got some chemo to please her. After a few sessions, he got so sick from the chemo, that he could no longer continue the chemo. He languished after the chemo. His blood tests continually showed severe anemia from the chemo damage. He still tried natural healing after that but the results were less good because anemia really impedes healing. His daughters begged him to move in with them. He lived alone. He really needed a caretaker and his girlfriend didn't help him. He refused his daughters help and he ended up dying a few years later. He used the little natural healing he could to get by, but it wasn't the same.

Another case after that one, another friend had the same problem. I said I would help (for free, because he was dirt poor also), but only up until chemo, because you never know how the body will respond after chemo. He did amazing on the natural healing and was healing so many of his old problems. But a girl that he really liked who was also a nurse pressured him into getting chemo. SHe laid it on thick and he really wanted to date her. So he got chemo and he never recovered from the chemo. He couldn't get out of bed after that and died a couple of months later.

I know a lot of people that went on to live normal lives after chemo, but some perish from it. So, it depends on each person. I learned my lesson that if someone wants to try natural healing, I am willing to help before chemo. TRy everything before chemo, but not necessarily after. I think I heard from Charlotte Gerson that they had good success with pancreatic cancer before chemo but not after chemo. Some people do good on natural healing after chemo, and others don't

I am not saying anyone who faces imminent death should avoid chemo. Not so! I am just saying that if you want to do natural healing, it is easier before chemo. This is why it is important to spread the natural healing message to loved ones before a severe health crisis, so that they won't feel so in agony of having to choose between allopathic treatment vs. natural.

Date: January 25, 2015 05:46PM

here is the real scientific data about death by licensed doctors in hospitals by using prescriptions. No flashy news anywhere. The question is what is the article using as comparison to declare Dr Brian Clement incompetent, licensed doctors?

[jama.jamanetwork.com]

We have found that serious ADRs are frequent and more so than generally recognized. Fatal ADRs appear to be between the fourth and sixth leading cause of death. Their incidence has remained stable over the last 30 years.

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: January 26, 2015 05:24AM

Whatever the case may be regarding the success record of conventional vs. alternative medicine, every patient deserves to know the true credentials of their health practitioner.

Some patients may prefer a conventional credential, others an alternative credential. But every patient has a right to choose. If patients are misinformed, their right to choose is stolen/diminished/negated/lost.

A licensed naturopathic doctor has received a defined level of training in their field. This is common knowledge. That's why a fake ND credential becomes a tool for stealing freedom of choice from a person who is ill.

In addition to providing accurate credentials, access to the records and side effects for all treatment options should be available. The record is available for chemo. We know about the dismal failures. There is also some notable success.

So where is the record available for HHI? If I were the parent of a child with leukemia, I'd like to know. HHI's website provides 5 success stories, only one of which claims to have actually cured cancer (pancreatic) through the methods prescribed by HHI.

[hippocratesinst.org]

I'm not saying here that HHI's methods are bad or that they don't provide a service. I'm just saying there's not much record of success in actually curing cancer.

HHI's website states they provide a "Comprehensive Cancer Wellness Program", a "fully inclusive program...for individuals wanting to maximize the benefits of treatment by integrating Alternative Medical Therapies with Standard Medical Care." HHI may play an effective complementary role in restoring health to a cancer patient who has received chemotherapy.

An MD, Dr. Garitzer, is a member of their staff.

However, Brian Clement's claimed credentials are PhD, NMD, and LN. When I called HHI some months ago and asked where the credentials came from, I was told someone would call me back. No one ever did. Maybe I'll try again. Their phone number is 1-561-471-8876.

Date: January 26, 2015 06:35AM

SueZ Wrote:
> >>
> In another thread we have learned where Brian
> Clement "earned" his "degrees".
>
> "A Naturopathic Doctor and a licensed
> Nutritionist, Dr. Clements is a graduate of the
> University of Science, Arts, and Technology where
> he earned his Ph.D. and N.M.D."

USAT was accredited in 2013 by ASIC, an accrediting agency based in the UK and recognized by the UK government. Prior to 2013 however, I wonder if USAT was accredited by a different agency, or not at all?

[www.usat-edu.org]

[www.asicuk.com]

Surprise to me! According to their webpage, ASIC accredited the Akamai University, which is located very close to where I live. Apparently it's an online program that offers masters degrees and PhDs. Never heard of them, so maybe I'll take a look.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2015 06:38AM by suncloud.

Date: January 26, 2015 07:03AM

Suncloud, what do you think of the disease transmission of the leukemia virus in cows to humans via milk?

Also, what do you think of the role of certain fruit in helping cancer and/or boosting the immune system?

I don't mean to get off topic, but I know you have been into raw food for a long time. This sort of relates to HHI not using fruit in treating disease, esp. cancer. What do you think about that?

Date: January 26, 2015 07:16AM

suncloud Wrote:
> SueZ Wrote:
> -----
> > >>
> > In another thread we have learned where Brian
> > Clement "earned" his "degrees".
> >
> > "A Naturopathic Doctor and a licensed
> > Nutritionist, Dr. Clements is a graduate of the
> > University of Science, Arts, and Technology
> where
> > he earned his Ph.D. and N.M.D."
>
>
> USAT was accredited in 2013 by ASIC, an
> accrediting agency based in the UK and recognized
> by the UK government. Prior to 2013 however, I
> wonder if USAT was accredited by a different
> agency, or not at all?
>
> [www.usat-edu.org]
>
> [www.asicuk.com]
>
> Surprise to me! According to their webpage, ASIC
> accredited the Akamai University, which is located
> very close to where I live. Apparently it's an
> online program that offers masters degrees and
> PhDs. Never heard of them, so maybe I'll take a
> look.

Suncloud, I was surprised (for a few seconds) to find out that in addition to Diploma Mills there are also Accrediting Mills.

Quite an illustrious batch of diploma mills ASIC has under their accreditation belt, isn't it?

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: January 26, 2015 09:45AM

Persimmoncat I love the artwork, he is a gangster!

Date: January 26, 2015 10:26AM

Tai Wrote:
> Suncloud, what do you think of the disease
> transmission of the leukemia virus in cows to
> humans via milk?

Hello Tai,

What comes to mind for me is that drinking raw milk is sometimes popular as a healthy alternative to the pasteurized version. However, pasteurization probably kills at least some of the virus. Either way, it seems to me that the milk from any species is for babies of the same species.

Apparently the leukemia virus can be transmitted in a variety of ways - not just from drinking an animal's milk. The good news though is that only a few people who contract the virus will end up having leukemia. I guess that's good news....

What are your thoughts on this?
>
> Also, what do you think of the role of certain
> fruit in helping cancer and/or boosting the immune
> system?
>
> I don't mean to get off topic, but I know you have
> been into raw food for a long time. This sort of
> relates to HHI not using fruit in treating
> disease, esp. cancer. What do you think about
> that?

I haven't seen any evidence whatsoever that fruits promote cancer growth.

Fructose metabolism produces intermediates involved in glycolysis (glucose breakdown) and gluconeogenesis (glucose production). These processes are important for energy production, and also branch off into the Pentose Phosphate Pathway, a mechanism for preventing oxidative damage to cells and making pentose sugars used in nucleotide synthesis (as in DNA).

It occurs to me that the notion of restricting fruit for the purpose of restricting a fuel source for tumors might be similar to the notion of poisoning the body with chemicals for the purpose of poisoning tumors.

Not to say that either method is effective or ineffective, but fruit restriction doesn't appear to be evidence-based.

I don't know if consuming any single variety of fruit is most effective in helping to fight cancer. I've read "The Grape Cure", and I'm somewhat open to the possibility, and skeptical too. Same with claims that a fruit-only diet could actually cure cancer. It does seem that certain fruits - like eggplant - can kill some cancers, at least when applied directly in a very concentrated form. There's a topical cream called "Curaderm" made from eggplant that can destroy squamous and basal skin cancers (As an herbalist, you probably already know about Curaderm and also about a plant called "milkweed petty spurge", or "radium weed" that has the same effect). Maybe if there were a way to apply these concentrated active ingredients directly onto the tumor - internally - without damaging surrounding tissues, and catch it before it spreads to lymph nodes, we could kill the cancer. Cancer is such a bitch.

Prevention is a different matter. I definitely believe that consuming fruits helps to prevent cancer, and research has found this to be true at least for some fruits, like citrus and berries.

As for boosting the immune system: IMO, a healthy diet will boost the immune system, and a healthy diet includes fruit.

What's your opinion on fruits for cancer?

Date: January 26, 2015 10:29AM

SueZ Wrote:
> >
> Suncloud, I was surprised (for a few seconds) to
> find out that in addition to Diploma Mills there
> are also Accrediting Mills.
>
> Quite an illustrious batch of diploma mills ASIC
> has under their accreditation belt, isn't it?

SueZ, LOL, yes.

Posted by: KFCA ()
Date: January 26, 2015 07:20PM

I went back to "Our Team" at the HHI website, and I still see NO indication of exactly WHERE this eminent Doctor received any degrees whether off-shore or on-shore. Even Clement's "claimed" biochemistry degree source remains a mystery. Not Good.

And I still have to wonder why HHI, after more than 40 years in business in both Boston & Florida, no "professional" staff member there or The Institute itself has even the slightest research paper published at PubMed. I've noticed that at least one of our more frequent posters here has stated about ALL the "research" specifically Clement has done over the years, but becomes noticeably silent when this fact is mentioned.

Date: January 26, 2015 08:10PM

suncloud Wrote:
> What's your opinion on fruits for cancer?

there are many scientific studies that say that fruits and vegetables are very good for cancer. Haven't seen much that say they are bad except the opinion of the high fat diet promoters that carbs feed cancer cells 16x as fast and ketones are better. A ketone diet is worse for cancer in practice.

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Date: January 26, 2015 08:17PM

suncloud Wrote:
> Whatever the case may be regarding the success
> record of conventional vs. alternative medicine,
> every patient deserves to know the true
> credentials of their health practitioner.
>
> Some patients may prefer a conventional
> credential, others an alternative credential. But
> every patient has a right to choose. If patients
> are misinformed, their right to choose is
> stolen/diminished/negated/lost.
>
> A licensed naturopathic doctor has received a
> defined level of training in their field. This is
> common knowledge. That's why a fake ND credential
> becomes a tool for stealing freedom of choice from
> a person who is ill.
>
> In addition to providing accurate credentials,
> access to the records and side effects for all
> treatment options should be available. The record
> is available for chemo. We know about the dismal
> failures. There is also some notable success.
>
> So where is the record available for HHI? If I
> were the parent of a child with leukemia, I'd like
> to know. HHI's website provides 5 success
> stories, only one of which claims to have actually
> cured cancer (pancreatic) through the methods
> prescribed by HHI.
>
> [hippocratesinst.org]
> gram/comprehensive-cancer-wellness-program
>
> I'm not saying here that HHI's methods are bad or
> that they don't provide a service. I'm just
> saying there's not much record of success in
> actually curing cancer.
>
> HHI's website states they provide a "Comprehensive
> Cancer Wellness Program", a "fully inclusive
> program...for individuals wanting to maximize the
> benefits of treatment by integrating Alternative
> Medical Therapies with Standard Medical Care." HHI
> may play an effective complementary role in
> restoring health to a cancer patient who has
> received chemotherapy.
>
> An MD, Dr. Garitzer, is a member of their staff.
>
> However, Brian Clement's claimed credentials are
> PhD, NMD, and LN. When I called HHI some months
> ago and asked where the credentials came from, I
> was told someone would call me back. No one ever
> did. Maybe I'll try again. Their phone number is
> 1-561-471-8876.

Suncloud. I am really glad that you "get it" and have explained the situation so well. Somehow I had missed the HHI page in your link until now.

What follows is such a stunning claim to make ...

"Comprehensive Cancer Wellness Program", a "fully inclusive
program...for individuals wanting to maximize the
benefits of treatment by integrating Alternative
Medical Therapies with Standard Medical Care." HHI
may play an effective complementary role in
restoring health to a cancer patient who has
received chemotherapy."

Aside from the Clements the other two directors, including the one they say is an M.D., seem to have their own practice - on the other coast!
Are these not the exact two people and the exact same photos HHI uses of them?

[www.ahealth.com]

Date: January 26, 2015 08:32PM

HHI Claims "Dr." Galitzer is an M.D. but in his and the other HHI director's own practice (in LA, CA) he makes no such claim! I also don't see any mention of these two HHI directors having any association with HHI at all. Am I missing something?

"Dr." Galitzer "M.D.", according to his La business' own website, lists his alma mater is "SUNY Upstate Medical School".!!!

[www.drgalitzer.com]

Date: January 26, 2015 09:40PM

SueZ Wrote:
> HHI Claims "Dr." Galitzer is an M.D. but in his
> and the other HHI director's own practice (in LA,
> CA) he makes no such claim! I also don't see any
> mention of these two HHI directors having any
> association with HHI at all. Am I missing
> something?
>
> "Dr." Galitzer "M.D.", according to his La
> business' own website, lists his alma mater is
> "SUNY Upstate Medical School".!!!
>
> [www.drgalitzer.com]

From what I have been able to find SUNY seems to be a legitimate school. I have not been able to find anyplace, other than HHI, that claims their resident M.D. (who is located in LA not FL) has earned an M.D. degree though.

Date: January 27, 2015 03:39AM

Suncloud wrote:
What's your opinion on fruits for cancer?

Tai:
I have always had a hard time with Brian Clement's link between fruit and cancer, until I started to differentiate fruit. First of all, the Gerson Institute used(s) apples daily for their juices for cancer patients and fruit is allowed. Then Robert Morse had some cures with cancer using fruit. I have a tape of his that shows live testimonials. Then Dr. Christopher used fruit too with success. Brian found a bad link with dates, that's for sure. But I truly think Morse is brilliant with his use of lymphatic-moving fruits, which are very specific.
I get people coming to me with emergencies all the time and inevitably I have to feed them or make protocols. I prescribe certain fruit all the time. I can't imagine life without it, although I do understand cases like SueZ's or others, where fruit must be limited or eliminated. It just seems to me more difficult and challenging.
I was helping my friend with advanced lymphoma and I was giving her specific fruit daily and making fresh, ripe orange juice and other juices and tea and in one week, so much of her swellings had gone down. I just applied what I learned from Morse. It worked. She stayed a total of 3 weeks with me and dramatically improved. Ultimately, because she had no money, was in debt and only had medical insurance and had a great referral to an excellent hospital, she did chemo because she was at a later stage and could not pay me and I could not sport her. The chemo worked and got rid of all the cancer, but the doctor guaranteed the cancer would come back after a few years. So, she is planning on doing the natural program when she gets her life in order. In her case and in all cases I have seen (so long as they can eat and digest food), lymphatic fruits are helpful (but I am always open to learn otherwise.)

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: January 27, 2015 03:47AM

"she did chemo because she was at a later stage and could not pay me"

She couldn't pay you but could pay for chemotherapy? Even with insurance, isn't chemotherapy still extremely expensive? Also, I don't understand why you would let money prevent you from continuing to help her, especially if she's a friend.

Current Page: 6 of 13

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables