Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 7 of 13
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: January 27, 2015 03:53AM

>Brian found a bad link with dates, that's for sure.

the only way that one could conclude that the above is true is if one does not know what science is, which seems to be common.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Tai ()
Date: January 27, 2015 04:28AM

JTP wrote:
She couldn't pay you but could pay for chemotherapy? Even with insurance, isn't chemotherapy still extremely expensive? Also, I don't understand why you would let money prevent you from continuing to help her, especially if she's a friend.

Tai:
You are very sweet, JTP. That is the right attitude. I offered her to live with me, but I didn't have the time for monkey business. It was going to be a bootcamp and since she couldn't pay anyone, she would have to put the work in to juice and do the kitchen prep (only for her, not for me). When the hospital offered to do everything for her and her insurance was going to pay everything and she pay almost nothing, she decided to do the hospital route. I could not buy all the produce she needed, when I am still repaying my student loans. That is what I mean. Even at wholesale, the herbs still cost me $$$. Still, I do regret how it turned out, and if I could do it over, I would have reached out more strongly to others to help pitch in for hired help.

(p.s. JTP, do you know how many "friends" I have that are broke and need help? I could work full-time to help them, but who is going to pay my bills? At your age, you might want to give everything to help a friend. Okay, imagine like 50 friends that all need major help. Who is going to finance that?)

fresh wrote:
the only way that one could conclude that the above is true is if one does not know what science is, which seems to be common.

Tai:
I mispoke. Brian had a case, in which the woman's cancer returned and they linked it to her date eating. SHe stopped eating the dates and the cancer improved. I didn't hear about other cases specifically, but he made it sound like he saw a pattern over the years.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/27/2015 04:35AM by Tai.

Date: January 27, 2015 04:46AM

>I mispoke. Brian had a case, in which the woman's cancer returned and they linked it to her date eating. SHe stopped eating the dates and the cancer improved. I didn't hear about other cases specifically, but he made it sound like he saw a pattern over the years.

thanks Tai. forgive me if I expect more from someone who is going to base their own regimen on such unscientific anecdotes.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: January 27, 2015 04:57AM

Fresh wrote:
forgive me if I expect more from someone who...

Tai:
"Someone" meaning me or Brian Clement? I am always open to criticism.

Brian Clement based his decision on what he saw under the microscope, which some people think is very short sighted.

I have just heard too many bad stories about dates over the years. I buy wonderful organic dates from the farmers markets--khadrawy and honey dates mostly-- and I use them as sweeteners instead of agave or sugar or maple syrup in smoothies and nut milks. Hearing MIke Arnstein's story of 26 cavities from chewing a lot of dates was enough for me. I met someone at a fruitluck who said he also had severe teeth sensitivity from chewing dates. it is more common than not. I still love dates, but I try to liquefy them, so they don't stick to the teeth and also not to use too many.

If you have any date secrets, please share.

Date: January 27, 2015 05:10AM

Tai Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fresh wrote:
> forgive me if I expect more from someone who...
>
> Tai:
> "Someone" meaning me or Brian Clement? I am
> always open to criticism.
>

meaning brian

> Brian Clement based his decision on what he saw
> under the microscope, which some people think is
> very short sighted.
>

not just short sighted, but unscientific. science requires controlling variables and also Including alternative scenarios. he DOES not, HAS not done that anywhere. sustained high blood sugar can be a problem, but it's not generally caused by eating fruit, it's caused by ill health in general, and other factors.
people are constantly trying to link health and disease and cures to specific foods. it's absurd to me. i am aware you feel differently there, but again, without control, you have mere conjecture and assumptions and unproven associations and people drawing conclusions to suit their preconceived notions.

> I have just heard too many bad stories about dates
> over the years. I buy wonderful organic dates
> from the farmers markets--khadrawy and honey dates
> mostly-- and I use them as sweeteners instead of
> agave or sugar or maple syrup in smoothies and nut
> milks. Hearing MIke Arnstein's story of 26
> cavities from chewing a lot of dates was enough
> for me. I met someone at a fruitluck who said he
> also had severe teeth sensitivity from chewing
> dates. it is more common than not. I still love
> dates, but I try to liquefy them, so they don't
> stick to the teeth and also not to use too many.
>
> If you have any date secrets, please share.

i think he just didn't clean his teeth.

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: January 27, 2015 06:43AM

KFCA Wrote:
>
> And I still have to wonder why HHI, after more
> than 40 years in business in both Boston &
> Florida, no "professional" staff member there or
> The Institute itself has even the slightest
> research paper published at PubMed. I've noticed
> that at least one of our more frequent posters
> here has stated about ALL the "research"
> specifically Clement has done over the years, but
> becomes noticeably silent when this fact is
> mentioned.

Hello KFCA,

I think you've hit on an important point when you mention the lack of published research! Unfortunately, this seems to be the pattern for nearly all the well-known raw food organizations.

Hopefully, the doctors at True North may provide a welcome exception. I haven't read their research, but here's a small piece about their published studies so far:

[www.healthpromoting.com]

I hope they're able to emphasize whole raw foods in future studies. Also, it might be important for them to add control groups to their studies (groups that aren't receiving the same treatment), as this will raise study ratings.

Date: January 27, 2015 07:10AM

To KFCA (cont. from above post):

I really admire Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM) - a vegan group that has conducted several highly rated studies and made so much progress towards promoting cruelty-free medical practices.

Hopefully we'll eventually have something similar for raw vegan. It seems the doctors at True North may be moving in this direction. Hope so!

Date: January 27, 2015 08:06AM

SueZ Wrote:
> > Aside from the Clements the other two directors,
> including the one they say is an M.D., seem to
> have their own practice - on the other coast!
> Are these not the exact two people and the exact
> same photos HHI uses of them?
>
> [www.ahealth.com]

An interesting point SueZ! So are they present in name only at one or the other institutes, or do they take turns serving at each place? Or...? I wonder how that works.

Date: January 27, 2015 08:15AM

Tai Wrote:
> >
> Tai:
> I have always had a hard time with Brian Clement's
> link between fruit and cancer, until I started to
> differentiate fruit. First of all, the Gerson
> Institute used(s) apples daily for their juices
> for cancer patients and fruit is allowed. Then
> Robert Morse had some cures with cancer using
> fruit. I have a tape of his that shows live
> testimonials. Then Dr. Christopher used fruit too
> with success. Brian found a bad link with dates,
> that's for sure. But I truly think Morse is
> brilliant with his use of lymphatic-moving fruits,
> which are very specific.
> I get people coming to me with emergencies all the
> time and inevitably I have to feed them or make
> protocols. I prescribe certain fruit all the
> time. I can't imagine life without it, although I
> do understand cases like SueZ's or others, where
> fruit must be limited or eliminated. It just
> seems to me more difficult and challenging.
> I was helping my friend with advanced lymphoma and
> I was giving her specific fruit daily and making
> fresh, ripe orange juice and other juices and tea
> and in one week, so much of her swellings had gone
> down. I just applied what I learned from Morse.
> It worked. She stayed a total of 3 weeks with me
> and dramatically improved. Ultimately, because
> she had no money, was in debt and only had medical
> insurance and had a great referral to an excellent
> hospital, she did chemo because she was at a later
> stage and could not pay me and I could not sport
> her. The chemo worked and got rid of all the
> cancer, but the doctor guaranteed the cancer would
> come back after a few years. So, she is planning
> on doing the natural program when she gets her
> life in order. In her case and in all cases I
> have seen (so long as they can eat and digest
> food), lymphatic fruits are helpful (but I am
> always open to learn otherwise.)

Thanks Tai for the info on "lymphatic-moving fruits". I hadn't heard of this before and will have to look into it as soon as I have time. Thanks also for including the interesting stories about your clients and for your obvious compassionate approach!

Posted by: KFCA ()
Date: January 27, 2015 11:41AM

Suze: Not sure the point you're trying to make here. You were the poster who posted that the Clements had opened up a HHI West satellite operation or program in California at Malibu, and that site gives Dr. Michael Galitzer, (M.D.) & Dr.Janet Hranicky (not M.D.) as "West Coast Team Members" along with The Clements. There's still that other M.D., can't recall his name, back at the West Palm Beach "Team".

Date: January 27, 2015 12:10PM

BTW, according to the Florida Secretary of State, HHI operates as both Non-Profit & For-Profit Corporations there. The For-Profit was incorporated in the State of Delaware (which state does many incorporations for national companies, etc. that have no connection with Delaware) several years ago.

I have no idea exactly how HHI operates as a Non-Profit though, if it still even does. I did run across a newspaper article from a few years ago where a town in Michigan was putting on all kinds of events to raise money to send one of its residents to Hippocrates Health Institute in Florida for I guess hopefully a cure--likely cancer, reading between the lines.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: January 27, 2015 01:01PM

KFCA Wrote:
> Suze: Not sure the point you're trying to make
> here. You were the poster who posted that the
> Clements had opened up a HHI West satellite
> operation or program in California at Malibu, and
> that site gives Dr. Michael Galitzer, (M.D.) &
> Dr.Janet Hranicky (not M.D.) as "West Coast Team
> Members" along with The Clements. There's still
> that other M.D., can't recall his name, back at
> the West Palm Beach "Team".

KFCA, this is the link Suncloud gave from the HHI FL site ...

[hippocratesinst.org]

That is what the general public will see when they check out and evaluate HHI as an integrative allopathic/alternative medicine cancer facility, IMO, just as Suncloud did.

It makes it look like Dr. Galitzer and Dr. Hranicky are there as directors, affiliated with HHI, and that Dr. Galitzer is an M.D. - things that he and she do not claim on their own LA Institution's website. The only thing on their website I have seen that has anything at all to do with HHI is a Brian Clement quote endorsing them. Have you found something different?

Date: January 27, 2015 03:25PM

Sure. If you search "Hippocrates Health Institute West California Program", you'll see all those people, plus a Dr. Valerie Hunt & a Julia Loggins, as part of their California "Team".

Date: January 27, 2015 03:58PM

KFCA Wrote:
> Sure. If you search "Hippocrates Health Institute
> West California Program", you'll see all those
> people, plus a Dr. Valerie Hunt & a Julia Loggins,
> as part of their California "Team".

Ha ha ha, very funny. As I said - I wasn't talking about the HHI website I posted earlier in this thread. I was talking about Dr. Galitzer's and Dr. Hranicky's Institute's website.

Date: January 27, 2015 07:40PM

Sorry SueZ. My fault!

That "About Us" page [www.ahealth.com] on the American Health Institute, Inc. in LA comes from Dr. Galitzer's website, and he DOES use his M.D. credentials on the home page of the website. For some reason, the home page on his website can't be accessed from the "About Us" page. (Sorry again. Should have picked up on this yesterday. Busy day).

[www.drgalitzer.com]

Date: January 27, 2015 08:09PM

suncloud Wrote:
> Sorry SueZ. My fault!
>
> That "About Us" page [www.ahealth.com] on
> the American Health Institute, Inc. in LA comes
> from Dr. Galitzer's website, and he DOES use his
> M.D. credentials on the home page of the website.
> For some reason, the home page on his website
> can't be accessed from the "About Us" page.
> (Sorry again. Should have picked up on this
> yesterday. Busy day).
>
> [www.drgalitzer.com]

Thanks, Suncloud. Now I see.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 30, 2015 07:46PM

Panchito wrote:

<<<To be fair, people die from real doctors everyday and it does not make the news. The 6th leading cause of death is prescription medicine alone. Where are the scandalous news? The cancer treatments can be very dangerous and people quitetly die left and right without anybody questioning anything.>>>

[www.youtube.com]
Mercola.com's Death by Medicine (2014)
6:30 Minute Video

Mercola
Published on Aug 18, 2014
This video presented by Mercola.com allows you to discover how conventional medicine has emerged as the leading cause of death and injury in the United States. It also discusses how the American medical system is doing more harm than good.
[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: January 30, 2015 08:49PM

[nutritionfacts.org]

with "sources cited" on link

Yes, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, but a pound isn’t that heavy—why change our diet and lifestyle when we can just wait and let modern medicine fix us up? Previously, I noted that patients tend to wildly overestimate the ability of cancer screening and drugs like cholesterol lowering medications to prevent disease. So much so that if patents were told the truth about how little they’d benefit, 90% said they wouldn’t even bother taking them.

The reason we eat healthier, rather than just counting on a medical technofix, is that same over confidence may exist for treatment too. In a massive study of more than 200,000 trials, they discovered that yes, pills and procedures, can certainly help, but genuine very large effects with extensive support from substantial evidence appear to be rare in medicine and large benefits for mortality, making people live significantly longer, are almost entirely nonexistent. We're great for broken bones and curing infections, but for chronic disease—our leading causes of death and disability, modern medicine doesn’t have much to offer, and in fact can sometimes do more harm than good.

In my Uprooting the Leading Causes of Death talk, I noted that side-effects from prescription drugs kill an estimated 100,000 Americans every year, in effect, making medical care, the sixth leading cause of death in the United States. But that’s just from the deaths from taking medications as prescribed. Another 7,000 deaths from getting the wrong medicine by mistake, 20,000 deaths from other errors in hospitals. Hospitals are dangerous places. An additional 80,000 of us die from hospital-acquired infections. More recently estimated at 99,000 deaths. But can you really blame doctors for these deaths? You can when they don’t wash their hands. We’ve known since the 1840’s that the best way to prevent hospital-acquired infections is through handwashing, yet compliance rates among healthcare workers rarely exceeds 50%, and doctors are the worst. Even in a medical intensive care unit, even if you slap up a contact precautions sign, signaling particularly high risk, less than a quarter of doctors washed their hands. Many physicians greeted the horrendous mortality data due to medical error with disbelief and concern that the information would undermine public trust. But if doctors still won’t even wash their hands, how much trust do they deserve?

So we could go in for a simple operation and come out with a life-threatening infection, or not come out at all. And 12,000 die from surgeries that were unnecessary in the first place. For those keeping score, that’s 225,000 people dead from iatrogenic causes, meaning death by doctor, death by medical care. And that’s mostly just for patients in a hospital. In an outpatient setting, adverse effects can send millions to the hospital and result in perhaps 199,000 additional deaths. And this is not including all those just non-fatally injured, like oops, we just accidently amputated the tip of your penis. And these estimates are on the low end. The Institute of Medicine estimated that deaths from medical errors may kill up to 98,000 Americans. That would bump us up to 284,000 dead, but even if we use the lower estimate, the medical profession constitutes the third leading cause of death in the United States. It goes heart disease, cancer, then me.

One responder pointed out that it was misleading to call medicine the 3rd leading cause of death since many of those we kill also had heart disease or cancer. Doctors aren’t out there gunning down healthy people. Only people on medications are killed by medication errors of side-effects. You have to be in the hospital to be killed by a hospital error, and the most common reasons people are on drugs and in hospitals is for diseases that can be prevented with a healthy diet and lifestyle. The best way to avoid the adverse effects of medical care is to not get sick in the first place.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 30, 2015 09:15PM

<<<the medical profession constitutes the third leading cause of death in the United States.>>>

Those numbers were too conservative and based on a subsequent study, it turns out that Conventional Medicine is #1.

Here's an old article where Conventional Medicine admits to be the Third Leading Cause of Death in the US...

[articles.mercola.com]
Doctors Are The Third Leading Cause of Death in the US, Causing 250,000 Deaths Every Year

This article in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) is the best article I have ever seen written in the published literature documenting the tragedy of the traditional medical paradigm.

[articles.mercola.com]

Now here's a more accurate study that puts them as #1...

[www.mercola.com]
Death by Medicine

Natural medicine has come under attack as pharmaceutical company lobbyists push lawmakers to deprive Americans of the benefits of dietary supplements. Drug-front groups have implemented slanderous campaigns in attempts to undermine the value of natural health lifestyles.

These attacks to natural medicine prompted an independent review of government-approved medicine, which revealed that conventional medicine was the leading cause of death in the United States. This review of government health statistics showed that in most cases, American medicine does more harm than good. Compelling evidence from this study unveiled astounding statistics on the 783,936 deaths per year that have resulted from conventional medicine.

The purpose of this article was to memorialize the failure of the American medical system by exposing the horrifying statistics of the inadequacies of today’s health care system with the goal of beginning some meaningful reform.
Highlights from the findings in the review:

• U.S. health care spending has reached $1.6 trillion in 2003, which represents 14 percent of the nation’s gross national product.
• In a 1992 survey, a national pharmacy database found a total of 429,827 medication errors from 1,081 hospitals.
• In 1974, 2.4 million unnecessary surgeries were performed that resulted in 11,900 deaths compared to the year 2001, where 7.5 million unnecessary surgeries were performed resulting in 37,136 deaths.
• A 1998 study reported an estimated 106,000 deaths from prescription medications per year.
• Nearly 9 million people were unnecessarily hospitalized in 2001.
Here are additional reasons why the traditional paradigm is flawed:
• Studies have found that the 41 million Americans without health insurance have an increased risk for dying prematurely and not receiving appropriate medical care.
• 20 percent of all causes of death occur in nursing homes.
• More than 30 percent of nursing homes in the United States were cited for abuses, exceeding over 9,000 violations.
• A study of a 100-bed sub-acute care hospital revealed that only 8 percent of the patients were well nourished, 29 percent were malnourished and 63 percent were at risk of malnutrition.

Life Extension Institute March 2004

Dr. Mercola's Comment:

This definitive review of the conventional health care system is a must-read because it describes in detail the failure of the traditional paradigm and provides us with shocking statistics on the thousands and thousands of deaths that resulted from unnecessary or incorrect medical treatments.

The only problem I have with this article is that the formatting is really terrible and makes it difficult to follow. The Web site uses a type of frame and you need to use the light blue bar on the immediate right of the text to scroll down and reach the next page. However, despite the formatting issue, I highly recommend reading this article.

This article acts as yet another huge wake-up call by providing further substantial evidence that the health care system is in desperate need of drastic reform. Too many lives are being lost at the hands of conventional medicine.

The findings in this review also further reinforce my vission and passion, which is to transform the medicine and surgery-bombarded medical paradigm to one that focuses on treatment and prevention of the underlying causes.

I view this review as a very positive step toward fulfilling my vision because it specifically outlines the blatant mistakes and failures of the traditional system.

The statistics from this review gives people even more reasons to explore alternative and less evasive approaches to health care--such as educating yourself with the information in my Total Health Program--to find out what is truly going on.

The increasing number of people visiting my Web site have access to a constantly expanding database that they can use as a tool to educate themselves on how to facilitate their own healing.

If you haven’t done so already, I encourage you to look at my site subscribe to my twice-weekly newsletter, but most of all join me in my quest to transform the medical paradigm to one that is sincerely dedicated to listening to the patients’ concerns and expressing commitment to their health and well-being at the deepest levels.

Related Articles:

British Journal Finds "One in Ten Harmed in Hospital"
Blunders By Doctors Kill 40,000 people a Year In Britain
Doctors Are The Third Leading Cause of Death in the US, Causing 250,000 Deaths Every Year
Medical Mistakes Kill 100,000 Americans A Year
Deaths in England Due to Medical Errors up 500%
Death by Medicine, Part I
[www.mercola.com]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[www.lef.org]
Death by Medicine
By Gary Null, PhD; Carolyn Dean MD, ND; Martin Feldman, MD; Debora Rasio, MD; and Dorothy Smith, PhD

Something is wrong when regulatory agencies pretend that vitamins are dangerous, yet ignore published statistics showing that government-sanctioned medicine is the real hazard.

Until now, Life Extension could cite only isolated statistics to make its case about the dangers of conventional medicine. No one had ever analyzed and combined ALL of the published literature dealing with injuries and deaths caused by government-protected medicine. That has now changed.

A group of researchers meticulously reviewed the statistical evidence and their findings are absolutely shocking.4 These researchers have authored a paper titled “Death by Medicine” that presents compelling evidence that today’s system frequently causes more harm than good.

This fully referenced report shows the number of people having in-hospital, adverse reactions to prescribed drugs to be 2.2 million per year. The number of unnecessary antibiotics prescribed annually for viral infections is 20 million per year. The number of unnecessary medical and surgical procedures performed annually is 7.5 million per year. The number of people exposed to unnecessary hospitalization annually is 8.9 million per year.

The most stunning statistic, however, is that the total number of deaths caused by conventional medicine is an astounding 783,936 per year. It is now evident that the American medical system is the leading cause of death and injury in the US. (By contrast, the number of deaths attributable to heart disease in 2001 was 699,697, while the number of deaths attributable to cancer was 553,251.5)

We placed this article on our website to memorialize the failure of the American medical system. By exposing these gruesome statistics in painstaking detail, we provide a basis for competent and compassionate medical professionals to recognize the inadequacies of today’s system and at least attempt to institute meaningful reforms.
[www.lef.org]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[www.lef.org]
Death by Medicine
By Gary Null, PhD; Carolyn Dean MD, ND; Martin Feldman, MD; Debora Rasio, MD; and Dorothy Smith, PhD

[www.lef.org]
[www.lef.org]
Death by Medicine

[www.lef.org]
[www.lef.org]
Death by Medicine

[www.lef.org]
[www.lef.org]
Death by Medicine

[www.lef.org]
[www.lef.org]
Death by Medicine (Appendix)

[www.lef.org]

Posted by: vetsez ()
Date: February 13, 2015 06:31PM

Does anyone know if Brian Clement has any undergraduate degrees? He was born in New Jersey 1951 and claims to have met Ann Wigmore in 1975 (He would have been 24) and then went to Europe promoting Raw Food. He later, when taking over as director of The Hippocrates Institute in Boston, said fe would do so promoting "The Science" behind their results. There are no records of him ever having any undergraduate degree from any US college or university let alone a major in chemistry, physics, bio or organic chemistry, dietetics, or nutrition.

Has anyone researched his early background? He is a showman and salesman but Hollywood is loaded with them. What is the foundation of his professed EXPERTISE.

Date: February 13, 2015 07:35PM

Clement claims a degree in biochemistry in his Our Team Bio at HHI, but seems either too humble or forgetful as to where it came from. Odd that. He also claims decades of research, but neither HHI nor Wigmore's Institute for that matter show up in the 20 million or so studies, papers, et al, at PubMed, which includes many abstracts, et al from alternative health journals. Odd that. (There was a study done at HHI/Florida several years ago by a respected School of Public Health, but that and its follow-up were not done by HHI, but rather by them. (Change in Quality of Life and Immune Markers After a Stay at a Raw Vegan Institute, a Pilot Study, June 16, 2008).

Date: February 13, 2015 11:14PM

Yes, l checked pubmed a few years ago for any Brian Clement papers and was never able to find any. It reminds me that l will also check Anna-Marie's name.

Btw, l received the Hippocrates magazine last week and he still has Ph D under his name.

The internet can be a great thing because it reduces the chances of anyone being able to spin tales without being caught out. In the old days various authors and raw leaders could make all types of claims, but they never knew that the internet would eventually catch them out. Wallach, Bragg etc all got called out. The problem is that people are still unwise enough to continue to think they can still get away with `the lie', and even worse, when they are caught out they will continue to deny the lie instead of coming clean....these people are either full on deluded (not so likely in many cases imo) or think the public are so stupid that we will believe the lie (crafty behaviour) despite the strong case pointing against it.

If it really comes down to it these people can always swear on an affidavit that they are telling the truth, but none don't seem to want to take that step because they know if they are caught lying that jail is the likely result. If you have nothing to hide, sign the affidavit or post your Ph D or link your research articles!

Date: February 14, 2015 12:36AM

I guess my 2 Bachelor Degrees from Northern Kentucky University (BS Psychology and BA Philiosophy) and 2 Master Degrees from the University of Tennessee Knoxville (MA Medical Ethics MPH Public Health Epidemelogy) trumps Brian Clement's PHD from The University of Science, Art, and Technology in Montserrat.

Date: February 14, 2015 01:56AM

Of course we don't know that Clement actually has a Ph.d from The University in Monseratt either, do we? Only that he claimed he did in one piece of advertising from a lecture he did a year or two back. He certainly still doesn't mention it currently at his HHI website, which raises questions about its veracity.

A perfect example I ran across was in a fairly recent newspaper interview in the Santa Barbara newspaper (it's on-line) with "health guru" Patricia Bragg where she stated that she graduated from UC-Berkeley with a degree in biochemistry. Since I had a Oakland, CA newspaper article from 1954 when Patricia visited her mother, stating that she attended UC-Berkeley for "two years", I looked into it further. By calling the University's Alumni Office, and having them check their database, I found that she was "projected to graduate in 1951", but did not graduate.

So nothing new that people inflate or outright lie about their "credentials" even in the internet age.

Date: February 14, 2015 02:46AM

General comment, not about Brian - the comon and cheap behaviour, + the filth!

Part of people's karma is being caught out for telling lies, so lets catch them out if we can. It is far too easy to go telling lies and more difficult to take the higher road.

Why behave so cheap and common when one could behave as an example to others. It feels good to act with integrity, but it feels lousy to lie and act cheap and common, and that is why l gave it up. I am at the point where l can't live with myself if l live a lie any longer, and when ego comes out it becomes too painful to bare these days (ego is the ultimate in dumbness and attachment from the higher powers).

Most people act cheap and common because that is what they currently are, and low level. They lie, worship money and try to make out they are fine examples to others, but when you see their big houses and fake spiritual guru stuff online you know all they are is fakers who still worship the system. I refuse to follow anyone who is like that, and Mr Kearns and l warn against people like that. Yes, these people have love in their hearts alright, they love materialism and publicity because their empty souls need a void to be filled. These are now real leaders to me, they are losers trying to pose as winners.

To the raw fooders on youtube with big views...keep your big houses, empty words and your love for publicity...l don't want any of it and l am NOT sending anyone your way because you are not examples of anything special, you are just common and cheap!!!

Yes, l gave the raw leaders a good kick in the pants because l am sick of it...the fakeness of our leaders is vomit worthy. I say this with lots of tears in my eyes because l am totally disgusted.

You will never see me linking to dubious multinational companies (cars, mc donalds etc) before my youtube video s start because l know what l stand for, and it ain't that!!! You won't see me trying to flog anything l can sell, and annoying everyone with spam every week so l can buy the biggest house on the block. You won't see me trying to get youtube hits. You won't see me trying to be all polished and fancy. The movement is absolutely vomit worthy and l want nothing to do with most of them because they don't know who they are...they are lost souls...the vagabonds of the cosmos. I love them all, but l will not let their filthy low nonsense anywhere near me.

Do you think l have ever watched a youtube add or listened to one? NEVER!!! Do you think l have watched a t.v add?...not in over 20 years. Do you think l have heard a radio add?...not in almost 10 years. I will not buy into the devil's filth!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2015 02:47AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: February 14, 2015 03:30AM

vetsez Wrote:
> I guess my 2 Bachelor Degrees from Northern
> Kentucky University (BS Psychology and BA
> Philiosophy) and 2 Master Degrees from the
> University of Tennessee Knoxville (MA Medical
> Ethics MPH Public Health Epidemelogy) trumps Brian
> Clement's PHD from The University of Science, Art,
> and Technology in Montserrat.

Well since you misspelled philosophy I have to say "it depends" before I say "yes" to the trump so here's my little test for you.

What is your take on "health spas" facilitating the mainlining of heavy Nano metal (silver) into people with IV's?

Date: February 14, 2015 05:50AM

BTW, if you do check up on me, the Patricia Bragg interview article is on-line & under the by-line of Marilyn McMahon of the Santa Barbara News Register, and appeared there on March 8, 2011.

And, BTW, if you go to the trouble of looking it up, be advised in the same interview that the "Nettie Bragg died in a car accident at age 45" story, which undoubtedly also came from Patricia, was pure bunk.

Actually, her mother, Nettie Coward Deacon Pendleton (never Bragg) died at age 65 from cancer of the left lung that metastasized to her brain at Highland Hospital, Oakland, CA, on July 29, 1964. But, considering the interview subject, I'm sure "death by accident" would go down a lot better to its readers.

Date: February 14, 2015 06:24AM

Well Sue Z. A little more of my background is called for. I was an ER and Critical Care nurse in the Army having spent the last 8 years of active duty at the Army Institute of Surgical Burn Research in San Antonio, TX. I am quite familiar with Nano Metal Silver in the form of topical Silvadene, an antimicrobial agent used in the treatment of burns.

Topically side effects can produce low white blood counts, low platelets, potential liver and kidney toxicity. The problem with using nano metal silver interveneously is that it is not metabolized through the liver or excreted adequately through the kidneys, thus potentially being extremely toxic.

To respond to your question: "What is your take on "health spas" facilitating the mainlining of Heavy Nano Silver into to people with IVs?"

First you use the term "mainlining" which is the street vernacular a junkie uses when referring to "shooting up." Your inquiry would be better worded asking: "What is your opinion of Health spas administering intervenous Heavy Nano Silver clients?"

My response it that this is not a medically accepted practice and potentially lethal.

Date: February 14, 2015 06:36AM

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: February 14, 2015 08:27AM

Sproutarian man I hear you.

Current Page: 7 of 13

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables