Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: LOL--Harley is taking steroids as an "experiment."
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: December 14, 2014 06:09PM

jtprindl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "Do you undertand now?"
>
> I was/am aware of what TSM said, and no.

Less than 24h, you wrote here: [www.rawfoodsupport.com]

This will be the last time I respond to Panchito, for a looooong time

I thought of you as a person with a great long term meory. I wish you the best.

Suez, I am already familiar with the snaping tongue and remarks from you encountering incovenient truths. Wish you much luck and happiness inside your circle of friends and appreciate your future good attitude efforts.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: December 14, 2014 08:18PM

John Rose Wrote:
>
> SueZ Wrote:

> [www.rawfoodsupport.com]
> 34270#msg-234270
> Re: Natural News Forensic Lab
> Posted by: The Sproutarian Man
> Date: January 12, 2014 04:21PM
>
> Thankfully l have now found an excuse to keep away
> from this forum. l will not be participating
> anymore in such a negative environment as here.
> I'm going back to my place where we act civilised
> and treat each other well without all the
> rediculous name calling and negative emotions.
> When Seuz is gone l will come back, but l no
> longer wish to read her bashing of John, myself
> and others. I've got far too much work to do, and
> now l will have an excuse to finally concentrate
> on my own site instead of sharing with others
> here.
>
> This environment is far too toxic here for me to
> feel comfortable and my enjoyment has gone way
> down since Seuz started posting here. Good bye.
> Please don't post anything to me or write to me,
> last words from The Sproutarian Man l don't want
> to know.

j. "hitler was a good guy", rose, there seems to be no end to your repeatedly dragging up ancient crap from your moldy outdated stir the shite files in your goofball paranoia bunker for one.

Since the time TSM said that he has not only returned but I have spent time helping him with info so he can get supplies from the US he needs. We have exchanged MANY pms on that and other subjects which I am quite sure you and he have not. Although TSM and agree on almost nothing we still are talking to each other on this forum, as is obvious. No doubt you were that obnoxious kid in grade school who tattled on everyone else in class before you grew up and learned the new keeping a file on everyone Nazi techniques and became a good boy brown shirt as would have pleased your hero.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: December 14, 2014 08:24PM

Everybody knows that sUEz is the DARKEST character on this forum!!!

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:

<<<There are two dark brooding characters on this forum (could be the same person), but DR is not one of them.>>>

JR wrote:

"Well, everyone knows that sUEz is one of the two dark brooding characters on this forum, but if the other one could also be sUEz, I wonder who that could be?"

SueZ Wrote:

<<<Right on cue one of those "two" just commented in response to your comment. He doesn't even realize that your post was addressed to me and is referring to him - that shows just how delusional people festering in the moldy dark shadows can be. I agree that Harley is not nearly as dark as that dusky character.>>>

Not only are you the DARKEST character on this forum, but your memory is not all that great either!

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: Natural News Forensic Lab
Posted by: The Sproutarian Man
Date: January 12, 2014 04:21PM

Thankfully l have now found an excuse to keep away from this forum. l will not be participating anymore in such a negative environment as here. I'm going back to my place where we act civilised and treat each other well without all the rediculous name calling and negative emotions. When Seuz is gone l will come back, but l no longer wish to read her bashing of John, myself and others. I've got far too much work to do, and now l will have an excuse to finally concentrate on my own site instead of sharing with others here.

This environment is far too toxic here for me to feel comfortable and my enjoyment has gone way down since Seuz started posting here. Good bye. Please don't post anything to me or write to me, last words from The Sproutarian Man l don't want to know.

Powerlifter, you are welcome to contact me. l like your presence very much.

Please try to treat each other well and not act like savage animals.
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2014 08:25PM by John Rose.

Date: December 14, 2014 09:03PM

John "hitler was a good guy" Rose Wrote:
>the usual blah blah blah only louder, and in color

This probably made the psycho author wannabe continue to froth at the mouth because he knows he was exactly that kid and that taller one now...

"No doubt john rose was that obnoxious kid in grade school who tattled on everyone else in class before he grew up and learned the new keeping a file on everyone Nazi techniques and became a good boy brown shirt as would have pleased his hero, hitler."

The only one he needs a file on is himself. I bet he doesn't have one of those.
He's too busy gathering files on everyone else - which is real normal. He's probably the least introspective person I've ever witnessed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2014 09:04PM by SueZ.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: December 14, 2014 09:34PM

Hey sUEz,

HOW MANY MEMBERS HAVE YOU INSULTED IN THE LAST 24 HOURS?

HOW MANY MEMBERS HAVE YOU INSULTED IN THE LAST 7 DAYS?

HOW MANY MEMBERS HAVE YOU INSULTED IN THE LAST MONTH?

HOW MANY MEMBERS HAVE YOU INSULTED SINCE YOU STARTED POSTING HERE?

If you were NOT a Psychopath, I would feel sorry for you.

However, you have PROVEN yourself over and over that YOU truly are a Psychopath.

For those who want to understand that some people, like sUEz, do NOT have an good in them, watch Defense Against the Psychopath.

In fact, sUEz’s behavior is right out of Part Three in Defense Against the Psychopath under the section…

The Psychopath’s Modus Operandi

One weakness Psychopaths have is that once one studies them and begins to understand them, they become predictable. While tactics vary from one to another, most Psychopaths follow a similar Strategy when Conning either an Individual or an Organization.

Their Strategy is as follows:

…

3) Divide and Conquer

Just as a Pride of Lions will seek to separate a targeted Wildebeest from the rest of the Herd, so Psychopaths seek to isolate their Victims from the rest of Humanity. They accomplish this through the tactic of Divide and Conquer.

In a Personal Relationship, the Psychopath will sabotage and undermine his or her Victim’s Relationships with Family and Friends. Exacerbated by the Negative Drama and Costs associated with the Victim their Friends and Family drop out of contact leaving the Victim without the Support and Guidance of their Social Group.

In an Organizational Setting, Psychopaths are the consummate Office Politicians. They seek to create Factions within the Organization and then, turn those Factions against each other to create as much Chaos as possible. Psychopaths swim in Chaos and the more the better. Secretly, they start to draw the Gullible, Weak Minded and fellow Psychopaths to their side while intensifying their efforts to have the most talented, honest and incorruptible members, ones that could have the Strength of Character to Expose them Expelled. They Poison the Environment in a variety of ways so that everyone Feels Irritable, Edgy and Unable to perform their jobs. Control of the Organization slips into the hands of the Source behind the Dysfunction - the Psychopath who created it all.
[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: December 14, 2014 10:00PM

I just saw a video that Freelee is moving to where her mother lives. It is not apparent whether Harley will join her but he's not doing it now.

Is this just hype or is this true? Who knows.

Date: December 14, 2014 11:13PM

banana who Wrote:
> I just saw a video that Freelee is moving to where
> her mother lives. It is not apparent whether
> Harley will join her but he's not doing it now.
>
> Is this just hype or is this true?

Bad tip day at the diner, bananawho?

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: December 15, 2014 02:08AM

<<I feel it's not gossip and fair game to discuss. But in any case, she and Harley certain dish about other "gurus" so all's fair in love and war, right?>>

all is fair in true love
nothing is fair in war (aka ersatz love)

shrug

Date: December 15, 2014 02:21AM

and which would this be

love

or

war

what love and or what war?

Date: December 15, 2014 06:33PM

SueZ Wrote:
> banana who Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I just saw a video that Freelee is moving to
> where
> > her mother lives. It is not apparent whether
> > Harley will join her but he's not doing it now.
> >
> > Is this just hype or is this true?
>
> Bad tip day at the diner, bananawho?

What was the point of that remark, "SueZ?" "Accusing" me of being a waitress, as if that is some lowly profession? Also, what brought on this snarkiness? I had agreed with something you said and this is how you respond?

Posted by: Utopian Life ()
Date: December 15, 2014 06:39PM

I was wondering that too. Every post has an insult. Or attempted one lol

Date: December 16, 2014 05:30AM

anon103 Wrote:
> The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > He achieved many good things in being able to
> keep
> > extreme raw for such a long time,
>
> How is that an achievement though The Sproutarian
> Man ?
>
> DR became emaciated and looked like death from
> eating extreme raw for long periods, something he
> admits too in his videos, which is why he returned
> to eating cooked food.
>
> Making yourself ill on extremely restrictive raw
> diets is not something to be proud of or something
> which should be promoted to others, especially
> impressionable individuals with eating disorders
> and other health/mental health problems.
>

He had a few ribs visible, but he didn't look like death imo. Maybe if he didn't ride his bike for so many miles he wouldn't have looked so thin (why ride 100 miles when you can ride 20 miles instead smiling smiley ). Still, he was far from looking anorexic.

I worry about those impressionable ones too. Unfortunately you can't protect them from the world, and some will need to learn the hard way. I just hope the average person who fails on D.R's type of diet has enough sense to check out various vegan diets to see if they can make them work much better. One thing that always bothered me was how D.R would drink his blended food standing up and how he would never chew his liquid meals...a very bad example to set....raw Christina,F.L and David Wolfe etc does the same. They teach all these people and they teach bad habits, not good. Remember what Dr Esselstyn said about not chewing your smoothies, and l certainly know that not chewing your liquids is asking for trouble.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/23/2014 10:12PM by Prana.

Date: December 17, 2014 09:48AM

sproutman

what is wrong with drinking blendy drinks while standing up?
i do it all the time

Date: December 18, 2014 12:22AM

la_veronique Wrote:
> sproutman
>
> what is wrong with drinking blendy drinks while
> standing up?
> i do it all the time

Oh no. Food is advised to be consumed in a meditative state so one can become conscious of it's effects. The difference between chewing one's juices v's not chewing one's juices is noticeable, the energy flowing from the chewed juices is better, and the digestion is much better. Ann Wigmore pretty much was reported to have said the same thing.

I have never stood up and had a juice or blended drink, however l believe that the same principle would apply, and l do hear that it does not digest as well.

To me, meal times are when you settle down, sit down, be greatful and loving of the food, and focus on it's consumption.

Eating food while driving also has a negative effect because you don't focus on chewing as well as you could. I used to think l could chew seeds while driving really well, but when you become super conscious of the eneregies and chewing you start to realise that this does not happen. Brian Clement reports the same thing.

People may say that the animals eat while standing etc, but we are not animals.

To me, these principles of eating are essential. None-the-less, l do eat and work at the same time on various occasions due to time constraints, but this is not ideal, and yes, l do pay the price because l don't chew as well as l could.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: December 21, 2014 07:33AM

OH GOD I have to watch this in order to find out if DR is on steroids?

I bet this is a fake title. To get views by people shocked by the idea. So they click on the video and sit through all this.

I heard today there is this scandal where this instagram deleted all these fake profiles and all these celebrities lost followers. And then they found these companies hire people just to click on videos/links, so the people who make these videos, have to pay more for their google ads. To get their keywords. People totally abuse keywords too and know what titles to put that will put them in all the searches up front.

Like she titles one video "FREELEA IS A FRAUD" and she knows this is what people are typing in searches so to gain their view, or to direct them away from the real videos of people calling her out, she posts what people are typing in. People looking for those videos. So she gets their attention, and then talks about how she feels when people call her a fraud. Yes, Its marketing technique. The title thing.

I find it hard to feel like a "fruit bat" watching her cook potatoes.

Is he injecting himself. No way. I have to rewind. They are @#$%& with us. No way..no way. Steroids?

Is he really on steroids or just joking?

Is she wearing a tee shirt? Always defending herself from negative comments. She should see the glass half full. She has many fans.

Posted by: arugula ()
Date: January 06, 2015 12:24AM

I remember when Harley posted here often. He seemed like a harmless fellow, and a highly enthusiastic one at that.

In the few years I got away from this board (and totally immersed in work) I see that he has become famous. In the last few days I've watched a few of the videos.

Well, I might not agree with all of his methods but he certainly is working hard. I like all the pro-veganism, I like the smashing of paleo myths. He says a lot of what we are thinking but don't dare to actually say.

He wants to get his message spread far and wide. It takes a lot to keep viewers interested.

I don't really know what his intention is with these hormones, but if I try to put myself in his position, this is what I come up with:

He wants to show a lot of people that you can be massively strong, fast, and powerful on a vegan diet.

I don't like steroids, I don't like the look or the personality changes (my brother has been on them and he is very difficult in an "on" cycle) but people have the right to do what they want to their own bodies. If he can get more people to be vegan, or at least stop chasing after the almighty meat all the time, maybe there is some good in it.

Date: January 07, 2015 05:18AM

I wonder if they fight about money. I am glad they are not raw anymore. I am. I feel peace coming on. The world is a big place! It is best they take their special diet elsewhere. Where it belongs. I am so glad, life feels more simple again. I can see clearly and am no longer confused.

I go thru my -up -down -love -hate thing too, arugula,

Date: January 08, 2015 08:04PM

I am beginning to suspect that this was a ploy to get more views as I just watched one of Harley's videos and he was talking about Lance Armstrong and all those guys who are "on drugs." So obviously he's not using steroids.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: January 08, 2015 08:28PM

I watched only one video (no time to keep up) some weeks ago and he said he was taking a very low dose of testosterone. Freelee confirmed it. I don't think it's surprising because I used to watch his early videos and he said that he would get his blood tested regularly, including hormone levels. SO maybe his testosterone dropped.

I didn't join the 30 bananas forum because they were so against plant medicines and alkaloids, etc. SO I think it's hypocritical to turn to drugs and scoff at plant medicines. Certainly vegan Chinese herbs can raise testosterone. I know a homeopath that claims to adjust people's hormones with just homeopathy.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: January 08, 2015 08:38PM

"Certainly vegan Chinese herbs can raise testosterone."

Yes, many natural ways to boost testosterone. I wrote a piece on how to naturally balance hormones and boost testosterone. Which Chinese herbs have you had or witnessed the best success from?

Posted by: tezcal ()
Date: January 09, 2015 01:14AM

did you write that piece here, jtprindl?

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: January 09, 2015 01:28AM

tezcal Wrote:
> did you write that piece here, jtprindl?

No, it's on my personal blog which I don't wish to publicly release here at the moment (not sure if I ever will or not). I can PM you though if you'd like. I just started this blog at the beginning of the new year but just released my fifth article today.

Date: January 09, 2015 02:13AM

I don't know how long even someone who pushes bike petals all day long can stave off insulin resistance when they eat as much sugar as that guy does. Whatever his stated reasons for his steroid experiment I suspect he is really interested in what taking testosterone will do for maybe a littlesomething else...

"The effect of testosterone supplement on insulin sensitivity, glucose effectiveness, and acute insulin response after glucose load in male type 2 diabetics."

[www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

Date: January 09, 2015 02:15AM

coconutcream Wrote:
I am glad they are not raw anymore. I am. I feel peace coming on.
> The world is a big place! It is best they take
> their special diet elsewhere.

Amen!

Posted by: Diogenez ()
Date: January 09, 2015 10:54PM

remember the video where him and freelee talk about having done meth riding their bikes?

life vs lifelessness

Posted by: Kiwibird ()
Date: January 10, 2015 02:57AM

remember the video where him and freelee talk about having done meth riding their bikes?

I find him far too abrasive for me to watch all his videos, but I have to ask are you're serious with this comment or just joking? I'm fairly new to raw but if this guy does meth, that would explain a lot of what I've wondered when I saw his videos. I wondered if he drank heavily in addition to being wired from all that sugar he pours on stuff. Meth will give you that 'look' he has too. Freelee looks healthy but he has the look and mannerisms of a long time alcoholic (and I've known quite a few). I've been watching a lot of the youtube 'raw vegans' over the last few months and DR is the only one who does not have to look of healthy to me.

I am glad they are not raw anymore. I am. I feel peace coming on. The world is a big place! It is best they take their special diet elsewhere. Where it belongs.

As a new raw vegan trying to understand this diet, I found them confusing and not at all helpful. How long have they not been raw vegan, because they are some of the first people who come up when you search it.

Date: January 10, 2015 03:51AM

Diogenez, link me to the video where they say they do meth on bikes!
Or make a video just with that? They did meth after they started raw? Is that what you are saying. A lot of things make sense now. That scares me. They do tweek out a lot bout things people say about them, and make videos everyday. wow. I don't believe it.

I was influenced when he came out and said he injected himself with b12 and loved it. So I did it. I can't believe I fell for it. I felt good but only for a while. I may have gone online and said it too. I feel so stupid. We are influenced by these gurus especially if they look hot.

But there has to be good ideas and a good mind, moral, etc..

I do not like pirates. He scares me. He is very aggressive. He explains it as he is passionate, but now it makes sense.

Deep in my heart I will always have a place for him., I do, have a soft spot for them. I do care. I spent many years following writing on the forums etc, side by side with those two in their journey. But that happy place is in the past. Things change and diets come and go...so do people. Everything has changed. The raw food dynamic.The energy out there in internet world...people have grown up and out and away. Nothing is the same. We are in new territory again. Exploring.

I could say I was even traumatized when I found out he was eating four wheat pizzas. I am still getting over it...sounds stupid and shallow of me. Maybe you guys can relate. Or not. Oh well.

I just will always be interested in DR and FREE gossip.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2015 04:01AM by coconutcream.

Posted by: Diogenez ()
Date: January 10, 2015 08:37AM

youtube.com/watch?v=dfW7GWHfjAs

life vs lifelessness

Date: January 10, 2015 11:46AM

DIOGENEZ!!

Date: January 10, 2015 12:07PM

Does anybody have an update on how his steroids experiment is going?

Or was it a misleading title to get clicks?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2015 12:08PM by coconutcream.

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables