Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12345678Next
Current Page: 1 of 8
Why aren't the ELITE raw vegan?
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: December 21, 2014 06:40AM

Why aren't the ELITE all raw vegan?

You would think they would be since they consider themselves so friggin smart. They are so vain and want everlasting life. It would in two weeks- give them decades of years of their life back in looks and in health. How come the elite are not on the raw vegan diet? The bankers, illuminati, whoever..celebrities..you would think they who would be the most into themselves- would follow the best diet ever. The diet that will turn you into a real angel. The luciferians who believe lucifer is the bringer of light and the true good god,why aren't they eating fruitarian diets to be the most lightest inside? I am sorry, vultures eat dead meat. They are hideous. Bumblebees drink nectar and maggots and flies only eat dead things. Which one is cuter?

Don't the elite consider themselves superior? Why not eat the best diet around?
They look like corpses driving around in limos. Royalty and blue bloods who have the best of everything supposedly.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/21/2014 06:43AM by coconutcream.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why aren't the ELITE raw vegan?
Posted by: Raw Curious ()
Date: December 21, 2014 07:52AM

coconutcream, yes you get a lot of wrinkly, unhealthy looking people who inject fillers into their faces and end up looking weirder, not younger. or they wear expensive jewels, but have bitter expressions and no inner beauty.

maybe because the elite are not really the most evolved.

what do you think of evan rock? he seems to have that radiance and beauty and spiritual evolution that you are wistful for. i think you would resonate with hawaii.

the more evolved people may not be driving in limos and living in mansions. maybe these illuminati types resonate with a horrible diet of foie gras and other dead animals...or pieces thereof.

yes, i believe that the raw diet can make you more angelic and that fruit has the highest vibration...but for me, I can become imbalanced on raw by eating too much fat.

Do you ever eat cooked food? Do you think high fat raw is better than cooked? On the days I eat cooked food, I generally eat raw food for most of the day.

Posted by: rawgosia ()
Date: December 21, 2014 12:23PM

Aren't they? Boy Gorge is into raw, for example. Raw vegan is slowly catching and more and more people are raw, and we will see this more and more in the mainstream, including the 'elite'. I went camping to a small island near Hobart recently, and when I was checking whether they had any vegan salads at the little shop near the ferry at the island, the girl working there asked me whether I was a raw vegan. What a surprise! I see this as the evidence of raw becoming more widely known.

I am a university lecturer and a scientist, but I have not met yet in person (I did virtually) another scientist who is also raw. I hope one day I will.

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: December 21, 2014 02:13PM

I think that bankers, politicians and those who desire to control others can't be raw vegan because they wouldn't be able to continue with their "jobs" which ultimately ammount to controlling, dominating and preying on others. A vulture mentality requires a vulture diet as you eluded too. It's as ridiculous a dichotomy as a vegan soldier, would never work, they'd want to plant fruit trees instead of mow down the "enemy"...

Posted by: Utopian Life ()
Date: December 21, 2014 08:37PM

I don't understand who the "elite" people are.

Date: December 21, 2014 10:43PM

I think that bankers, politicians and those who desire to control others can't be raw vegan because they wouldn't be able to continue with their "jobs" which ultimately ammount to controlling, dominating and preying on others. A vulture mentality requires a vulture diet as you eluded too./i]

THAT IS A GREAT RESPONSE NUNUTAVS

Date: December 21, 2014 11:18PM

Utopian life. to you. I think the elite, to me, are the people who for centuries have been secretly in positions of power for their entire lives. They are born into these families who control money and finance wars and are the world's bankers. They think they are not like us. They think differently than we do. Some say they have lust for control or for power. Since they can do anything and get away with anything there is no limit to how far their perversions go. They can buy anything in the world. They hate mankind and think we should be controlled. They push agendas on how we are to be mind controlled, they are the top music companies, the top everything and all of them owned and controlled by a small group of people. They call them the illuminati for centuries. Could be freemasons. Satanists who knows. But they want their hands in everything. They are so vain. They think they are working for the true god, lucifer, the most beautiful and misunderstood angel. Cast out because he did not want to follow god. He wanted to be his own god. Etc. All the worlds leaders come from suspect organizations and have said things like they believe angels are talking to them. They believe in their own divinity. But actually they behave like evil beings who respect nothing and have no qualms about killing people- anyone to get what they want. They do nothing but lie. They talk about overpopulation and try to get us all to believe the earth somehow talks to them and tells them her troubles with mankind. How we should stop building, how we should stop and just all do what they say.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/21/2014 11:21PM by coconutcream.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: December 22, 2014 09:36AM

[images.search.yahoo.com]

a pair of aerial elites

rulers of the sky
acrobatic sky leapers

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/22/2014 09:41AM by la_veronique.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: December 22, 2014 03:23PM

Is Boy George considered an elite human in Tasmania?

Are dolphins considered humans and raw vegan in France (or wherever)?

And now a brief break from such ponderings for a glimpse of Utopia brought to us by the brave, the few, extreme tree planters saving the planet from vultures...

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/22/2014 03:25PM by SueZ.

Date: December 24, 2014 04:50AM

I guess they eat junk food

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2014 04:53AM by coconutcream.

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: December 24, 2014 11:29AM

One day, we ate junk.

And one day, we hated others. We thought we were superior. We tried to control someone else. We even empowered evil by our anger, thoughts, or deeds.

Probably none of us have quite given up all those things yet. But when we do, I think it will be because we learned to cultivate compassion instead (for others and ourselves).

A rule of life: None of us - not the elite, not the illuminati, not the richest, not even the most powerful - is immune to suffering, or getting old, or losing loved ones. And yet all of us are also alive, with something amazing to be thankful for.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2014 11:41AM by suncloud.

Posted by: CommonSenseRaw ()
Date: December 24, 2014 04:35PM

Unfortunately many of them suffer from diseases like cancer
And in many cases nothing can be done with all of the money they have to alleviate their suffering.
Money cannot buy health.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: December 24, 2014 09:49PM

i think the elite are the ones who have sovereignty of their own being (mind body spirit)

maybe some dolphins are elitist

maybe some people are too ( i'll just assume)

Date: December 25, 2014 11:55AM

la_veronique Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i think the elite are the ones who have
> sovereignty of their own being (mind body spirit)
>
> maybe some dolphins are elitist
>
> maybe some people are too ( i'll just assume)

Balugas, like dolphins, are also not raw vegan ...

[www.youtube.com]

Date: December 25, 2014 02:17PM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
> Is satan raw vegan?

Satan only eats the uncircumcised and those who jump out of tall buildings so if you can keep yourself at ground level, which seems to be your forte, you can maybe live another perfect blessed day.

Date: December 26, 2014 04:10AM

La Veronique, I so get you. I do.

STorm I think you are right.

Satan might be raw vegan, he supposedly is very beautiful. You can't be beautiful and eat meat, or maybe you can, be really hot, but smell like testicles too.

Date: December 26, 2014 11:24AM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
> SueZ, nobody knows what I go through, and I seem
> to be the only one.
>
> I often question if Im the only one living in this
> hell, being held captive.

Meditation can get rid of the repetitive mental chatter - that chatter isn't getting you anywhere. If you can learn to stop that the new can have room to be let in and free you. You will be a new person - restored to your pre-circumcised condition. It won't be easy but it will be worth it.

> For instance, just recently I just talk to someone
> who I remember CLEARLY talking to me about
> something specific, and now he denies it. I ask
> myself WTF, am I on another timeline?

He could have simply forgotten or the situation may have occurred in an especially vivid dream you had rather than in waking life.

> Nobody gets anything like I do.

Have you considered participating in the visual arts? Build things for people of the future to appreciate. Forget about what the people of the now get or don't get. You can put any thought, feeling, etc., into you artwork and be as free in life's real time as talent and hard work will take you.

If you truly do have an original way of seeing things you will be more successful in communicating that in the visual arts than how you are trying to do that now.

signed,

ZeuS

Date: December 26, 2014 02:19PM

THeSt0rm Wrote:

If life doesn't work for me
> than art never will.

That is not logical as it isn't true.

Date: December 26, 2014 03:03PM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
> Seems to be 2 kinds of rationality : weight the
> options and going with the choice that benefits
> most, or going the "most logical" way even if it
> means a lot of death.
>
> So yeah, irrationality can be seen either way:
> illogical, or not weighing out all your options.
> Stuck between the two, everyone including me seems
> "irrational" because we cannot come together if
> can't unify towards one common goal.

Are you truly incapable of thinking straight?

Is this what is to be expected from those countless young men, as they verge on adulthood, who grew up with only computer games and music for company and have no idea how to do anything else?

Date: December 26, 2014 04:51PM

THeSt0rm Wrote:

> Circumcision seems to have come out of matriarchal
> societies. Why am I not surprised.

Because you want to find something outside of yourself to blame your failures with women on?

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: December 26, 2014 09:09PM

SueZ wrote:

"Because you want to find something outside of yourself to blame your failures with women on?"

Tai:
Come on, be nice to Storm. Finding a good woman or a good man is not easy. I have an older friend (in her 70s) that was married to a man for over 20 years. They never had sex once. He was impotent when they got married. They loved each other dearly. He ended up dying of cancer, as he was overweight, unhealthy and had a bad diet. Anyway, the point is that she accepted that he was impotent before she married him. The "right" woman is not going to reject the "right" man because of his private parts.

Going back to the thread about the elite eating raw vegan. Demi Moore used to order food from Juliano (raw chef). But then you read that she smokes when stressed. The bottom line is that the word elite is so subjective. It got crazy on this thread calling Satan an elitist. An elitist of what? Demons? That lineage enjoys drinking human blood and eating human flesh. No the elitist demoniacs are not raw vegan.

Why aren't the elite raw vegan? It depends on what their goals in life are.

Date: December 26, 2014 09:40PM

"The "right" woman is not going to reject the "right" man because of his private parts."

Tai, you have seriously misunderstood what I have said if you think I was being a meany implying anyone but Storm judges him because he lacks a foreskin but him. That's ridiculous and has nothing to do with anything I've posted.

Good Lord. So not only Boy George, dolphins, and satan are considered by some here as elites but now Demi Moore is classified as one too - and it's starting to seem to be a given in some lore I am unaware of that there is such a thing as demon elites that drink human blood and are cannibals according to some here?!!! These are jokes, right? I hope so.

Date: December 26, 2014 10:13PM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
> All is satire. Every single post is satire from
> you all.

Storm, did you feel the way you do now about your foreskin and your life back when you were on a ketogenic diet?

Date: December 26, 2014 10:25PM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
> forget it, nobody sees a damn thing.

Sounds great. Let's forget it.

Date: December 27, 2014 05:51AM

coconutcream Wrote:
> Why aren't the ELITE all raw vegan?
>
> You would think they would be since they consider
> themselves so friggin smart.

The elite will not become raw vegan because they are highly deceived people who lack any signs of wisdom. The elite are enlightened by the dark forces so they are easily deceived and see things from a shallow point of view. They think things like eating meat is o.k, probably because the dark forces who communicate with them promise they are the few who can do as they please without consequences. The elite may be crafty and smart, but it is a cheap version of smart because their intelligence is non wisdom based and is therefore influenced by the dark forces.

Now...not all the elite are elightened, many have just got caught up in the system and don't have the conscience or mind to be able to work it all out.

>They are so vain and
> want everlasting life.

That is where they will become unstuck. They sooo want it all and to rule over us, but we all have ever lasting life, but their lives will be poor for a long time to come, and many of the world's leaders (Presidents, religious leaders etc) are said by some spiritual masters to spend an eternity in hell, and some have gone so far that their spirit is going to be completely extinguished after their current life because they are so evil that their is no hope for them because the soul is pure darkness.

The dark forces likely temp them with the `easy way', and this means getting cosmetic surgery instead of eating raw vegan.

>It would in two weeks- give
> them decades of years of their life back in looks
> and in health. How come the elite are not on the
> raw vegan diet? The bankers, illuminati,
> whoever..celebrities..you would think they who
> would be the most into themselves- would follow
> the best diet ever.

They have no wisdom!

>The diet that will turn you
> into a real angel.

NO!!! This diet does not make angels, nor does it bring enlightenment. Look at all the agressive raw vegans out there who lack wisdom and lack compassion. A person who becomes and angel and enlightened must be ready for such a transition, it must be part of them already....the timing must be right. All raw foods do is bring out what is already there.

>The luciferians who believe
> lucifer is the bringer of light and the true good
> god,why aren't they eating fruitarian diets to be
> the most lightest inside?

Because satan promises all types of things if you follow heir. There is one light, but the problem is that spirits can influence that light to suit their agenda, and the enlightened satanists don't have the knowledge to be able to stop the illusion/visions by the dark forces.

> Don't the elite consider themselves superior?

Yes, because satan deludes them into thinking they are superior and gives them power and money for buying into the rot.

>Why
> not eat the best diet around?

Maybe because they think satan will give them immortality.

> They look like corpses driving around in limos.

Yes, because they are the living dead because they worship the dark forces, and worshipping such things will take the life and spirit out of you.

I have not read all the responses yet, but l LOVE this topic and hope to read some interesting responses.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/27/2014 05:56AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: December 27, 2014 06:29AM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
> I read that it's perhaps that they're immune to
> the garbage. I've read there is actually a group
> of people living on the planet (and are probably
> the majority) that aren't immune to all the toxic
> stuff being pushed on us all the time,

Yes, you never know what these plutocrats are doing nor even if they are really human. They could well be only genetic experiments/clones carrying out the work of their master of darkness, they could have their DNA changed so they can live more recklessly, they could take some type of substance which makes them immune from toxins, or they may be from off this planet.

Anyone noticed how Obama looks different to when he first came into office? To me he is a different person. How can semi powerful humans like presidents and military cheifs work such long hours over a period of years without getting tired or having a breakdown?? Are these people cloned, non human or being helped from outside dark forces?...l think they are. My intuition tells me that Obama and most leaders are either cloned or have been possessed by an off planet entity.

And no, l don't care what the conspiracy people have to say, l just make up my own mind without having to read their nonsense. All l know is that somethinbg is not right, and it is that the elite have been manipulated into playing a role which is not in the human interest.

I love these topics, it is consistently on my mind. Whatever is going on, it is ALL spirital.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/27/2014 06:34AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: December 27, 2014 06:39AM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
> but if you believe in concave earth or middle
> earth theory then other planets and ETs are all
> part of the same system we all live in so it's
> these "planets" are not so distant from us at
> all.

Yes.

>
> Like there are many people that say ETs are merely
> demons/demonic. Then there are those that believe
> that Man is the "central" race.

These folks really need to wake up. Me suspect many are disinfo agents.

> Then others (like
> me) feel so totally alone you might as well feel
> like you're the only one since everyone around you
> is polarized while you are trying your damned
> hardest not to be.

When you get the connection you will never be lonely again. You are getting close to that stage, you just have some stuff you need to work through first. You are different to most people Storm, in a good way....you are quite far down the track in spiritual development, but you are sensitive and haven't been able to work out the junk that life throws at you yet, BUT you will!

You are a rae bird Storm, and l see enormous value in you. Many people don't have what you have got. You've got some jewels there, but need to polish them well and gather more lol.

Date: December 27, 2014 07:15AM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
> but if you believe in concave earth or middle
> earth theory

There is much to the hollow earth world, most of which will never be revealed in any books, websites or from any `so called' elite. There is information out there on the hollow earth that most of the world will never have access to, it is highly guarded infomation kept by only a certain group of people. There are many things on this issue that cannot be said.

It's funny how the most interesting things have to be kept as secrets. The things l would love to talk about are not the things l really want to talk about. I can only touch on the mundane stuff because the really interesting stuff is always kept secret from the general public, that is how it is.

There are lots of stories about long lost races going to the middle earth, but it is not as simple as that imo, and most people will never get there. It is the same reason why Earthlings will never rule Mars...we are so unwise that we think we can take over a planet, but what if other people already live there? Are the Martians really going to let us dig into their planet and discover the millions inside the hollow Mars? The people living in the hollow earth are very high level, close to buddha-hood apparently. Do people really think Captain Bird went to the hollow earth...are those people going to let military people inside that world?...I think not, and now investigations have put light on Captain Bird saying he was lying about many things because many of his ideas defy logic.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/27/2014 07:17AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: December 28, 2014 12:43AM

Tai wrote:
"The "right" woman is not going to reject the "right" man because of his private parts."

I would hope she would reject him if she's interested in being truly healthy. Free flowing orgasmic sex nwith male retention is as much a prerequisite for health and especially longevity as a high/raw diet in my opinion and research...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/28/2014 12:44AM by NuNativs.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: December 28, 2014 03:40AM

NuNativs:
"I would hope she would reject him if she's interested in being truly healthy. Free flowing orgasmic sex nwith male retention is as much a prerequisite for health and especially longevity as a high/raw diet in my opinion and research..."

Tai:
NuNativs, with all due respect, I challenge your understanding. You are talking to someone who understands the free flowing of the great and small heavenly circuits of the body and the extraordinary meridians of the body. Cultivation of energy via a male and female conjoined is a low level practice and is not required to be truly healthy. It is possible to be healthy even after a body part has been removed.

Also, NuNativs, your comment is not healthy for Storm's psyche. Storm can learn to be healthy and happy with or without a woman and even missing a body part or two or three, etc.

SueZ wrote:
"in some lore I am unaware of that there is such a thing as demon elites that drink human blood and are cannibals according to some here?!!! These are jokes, right? I hope so."

Tai:
I actually was not joking. The only reason I said it was because coconutcream went on about lucifier being beautiful, so she wondered if he was raw vegan. She was probably joking to some degree. I just happened to have watched many testimonials of ex-satanists/ex-luciferians/ex-illuminati who revealed the carnage they were involved in. Yes, murder and canabalism was practiced. They could have been lying, but why would they lie on youtube and risk being put in jail for life or be given the death penalty for admitting to something that wasn't true? These people claim to have been given orders from lucifer or satan. Yes, some saw a beautiful appearance (the kind that coconutcream has heard about), but others saw a hideous devil. THey say satan comes as an angel of light. The skeptic would say that what these people saw was probably a hallucination...that maybe they have schizophrenia or some other mental disease.

(And Coconutcream, I really hope you don't fall for that line that "Lucifer is misunderstood." Evil is evil.)

William Schnoebelen, ex satanist and illuminati member, describes his jouney of vampirism and the underground of vampirism and how his appetite became so unsatiable, he was ready to kill for it. Just before he committed murder, he was saved. He describes the physiological change in the human body for those who undergo the process. He describes how the high level freemasons are really luciferians, which he was too. Again, he could be lying, but I don't see what he stands to gain.

Suffice it to say that if the world's elite are in control of the wars of the world and the pollution of the planet, they really don't care about suffering of others.

Pages: 12345678Next
Current Page: 1 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables