Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 5 of 8
Re: Why aren't the ELITE raw vegan?
Posted by: rab ()
Date: January 21, 2015 10:06PM

Why aren't the ELITE raw vegan?

Because raw fat is healthy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: January 22, 2015 02:21AM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> [answers.yahoo.com]
> 714133903AAODhBw Did christopher columbus really
> bring hemp seeds to america? if so, can you
> provide a source?
>
> Best Answer: More likely it went the other way.
> From America to Europe and Africa.
>
> Christopher Columbus, The New World & Hemp
> [thehemppress.wordpress.com]
> stopher-columbus-the-new-world-hemp/
>
> Interesting contrast of conflicting information.

Dr Gabriel Coisens on the dangers of possession when using cannabis. See from 51:12 onwards.

Dr. Gabriel Cousens Why You Should Avoid Eating Animal Foods! (beware of pot and booze)
[www.youtube.com]

And spiritual masters will tell you the same. Why? Because cannabis and alcohol invite troublesome low level astral spirits into the body. Why? Because the less evolved astral spirits who used to be drunks and alcoholics on Earth love to enter bodies who get stoned and drunk so they can experience the old memories of being stoned and drunk in a human body. The more regularly you consume drugs and booze, the more likely and frequently they will possess you. And when people get possessed their thoughts are often not their own and they go into delusions and can get into fights or want to kill themselves. Why? Because the behaviour can attract menacing beings who want to mess with you and confuse you for a laugh. You may even attract old thugs who lived on Earth because they love causing trouble, you may even get a worse criminal element possess you, so be careful!!! The entities will get to know who the drug and booze people are and they will visit you regularly for their thrill.

That is the number one reason why l am against alcohol. You are inviting the devil's mischeif.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2015 02:28AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: January 22, 2015 02:30PM

Sproutarian man. I agree with Alcohol part. But cannabis is healing many sick people including children all over the world. . I get to hear everyone's testimonials. Off meds, no more seizures, no more symptoms of pain, evidence of healing, even now the thing is with mothers and nausea and some midwives accepting it during birth that is natural. Tumors disappearing on skin where the oil was placed topically. Its all over the net. I do not think alcohol has any good qualities, and it will kill you if addicted to it.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: January 22, 2015 08:01PM

Cannabis is an extremely powerful therapeutic plant, particularly when juiced or turned into cannabis oil. Smoking and vaporizing can help with various health conditions as well but therapeutic doses are much smaller when inhaled. Edibles can also be very healing. A lady from my sister boyfriend's family cured herself of cancer, largely due to eating edibles and doing lots of juicing in conjunction with chemo and radiation. Had she only done chemo and radiation, she likely wouldn't have made it.

Date: January 22, 2015 08:17PM

Like what Dr Coisens said, cannabis it has good and bad parts to it.

www.thesproutarian.com

Posted by: arugula ()
Date: January 30, 2015 12:40PM

I think the time has come for us to move beyond religion. We are in the information age. We need to concentrate on what's here and now. We still have moral imperatives. We still need to be good people and to be kind to one another. But we don't need fairy tales. I do not believe that an 80-something year lifespan merits either an eternal punishment or a paradise.

Just be nice, thoughtful, work hard, contribute for the betterment of most, and minimize harm. The Kingdom of Heaven is within you.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: February 01, 2015 06:20AM

>I was just born to die.

you are already dead.

you live in the past. in your mind.

there is death.

freedom is only in the moment.

your maudlin self absorption is pathetic.

Posted by: Living Food ()
Date: February 01, 2015 06:27AM

I think the time has come for us to move beyond religion.We are in the information age. We need to concentrate on what's here and now. We still have moral imperatives. We still need to be good people and to be kind to one another. But we don't need fairy tales.

It could be you're throwing the baby out with the bath water.

I do not believe that an 80-something year lifespan merits either an eternal punishment or a paradise.

Of course not, that would be absurd. Luckily for us we have an eternal lifespan smiling smiley

Just be nice, thoughtful, work hard, contribute for the betterment of most, and minimize harm. The Kingdom of Heaven is within you.

YES!!!

Date: February 01, 2015 06:31AM

Storm: what do you want in life? And don't tell me how it's impossible for you to get what you want or anything of that sort. Just for this one post, don't include any negativity or talk about your limitations. In an ideal world, what would you do?

Date: February 01, 2015 06:53AM

a world without self replicating sacrifices as circ. but that's obviously not the only one.

How about something pertaining more to you yourself. What do you want to do, what kind of life do you want to live?

You can have it all, but you need to know what you want and take steps towards that goal.

Date: February 01, 2015 07:04AM

why do you need empathy

Date: February 01, 2015 07:13AM

GIVE others YOUR empathy/love, and stop being a selfish coward.

or just kill yourself like you promised and spare me the melodrama.

Date: February 01, 2015 07:22AM

Dude's telling people to kill themselves but wants us to believe he's mentally stable. Doesn't get better than that.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: February 01, 2015 03:34PM

jtprindl Wrote:
> Dude's telling people to kill themselves but wants
> us to believe he's mentally stable. Doesn't get
> better than that.

Exactly.

Date: February 01, 2015 04:36PM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
> circ. is IMO the only reason why suffering still
> continues to exist and seems to never end.
>
> You're so nice fresh.
>
> This is the reason why, nobody can have empathy.
> and that the reason for the "underworld"
>
> because of circ.
>
> To forgive others, you need more to give than
> others.

you cannot possibly be a raw foodist.
nobody eating a healthy diet can be as twisted as you are.

go to the circ board. they must have one.

you said it (suicide), moron, not me. so stop being a coward. and stop the pity party. or don't .

and suez and jtprindl you are even more cowardly, pandering to this rubbish.

Date: February 01, 2015 07:23PM

"you said it (suicide), moron, not me. so stop being a coward. and stop the pity party. or don't .

and suez and jtprindl you are even more cowardly, pandering to this rubbish."

So full of hate and aggression - always insulting and seeking conflict. You should probably stop worrying about St0rm's diet and get a handle on your own. Or don't.

Date: February 01, 2015 07:44PM

you do not have the slightest idea of what being real is.

being real can come across as harsh to the phony.

has nothing to do with hate, you fool.

oh, i see, you think that calling you out for being an idiot is hate.

just don't be an idiot and there will be no need for me to point it out to you.

you know what i think of when i read the words of "thestorm"? i think of the guy that i saw with no hands who rides his bike and changes his own flat tires. with no hands. or any of the other millions of less fortunate people in the world, as compared to thestorm.

Date: February 01, 2015 07:57PM

"being real can come across as harsh to the phony."

The only thing that is real from your posts is the fact that you are mentally unstable and come up with pathetic excuses to justify your never-ending overall negativity. You can hardly go a sentence without calling someone a derogatory name. You're clearly not a happy person and fooling yourself if you think your diet is working for you - not even close.

"you know what i think of when i read the words of "thestorm"?"

Nope and I couldn't care less.

Posted by: arugula ()
Date: February 01, 2015 11:52PM

jtprindl Wrote:
> "you said it (suicide), moron, not me. so stop
> being a coward. and stop the pity party. or don't
> .
>
> and suez and jtprindl you are even more cowardly,
> pandering to this rubbish."
>
>
> So full of hate and aggression - always insulting
> and seeking conflict. You should probably stop
> worrying about St0rm's diet and get a handle on
> your own. Or don't.

Date: February 02, 2015 03:43AM

THeSt0rm Wrote:

>
> BTW TSM how come you never wrote up a proper guide
> or made a video about ferments? Is it because it's
> too risky? Rejuvelac never worked for me, not even
> fermenting less then a day. It is always ruined.

The video has been done and needs editing. It will be posted soon. Got a good one on broccoli sprouts also. A proper guide to fermenting will also be done. I have got a few busy months to come on my website.

Btw Storm, l heard some very wise advice the other week. People who are in a bad place are advised to help someone worse off than them because it will be uplifting and also make them realise their life is not as bad as it could be. Storm...please try and find a person who's life is really REALLY bad and help them. Please don'tfight the idea, just give it a try because l want things to go better for you. It is up to you to try and make things better, and don't let all these websites drag you down about how you are doomed.

I also had a series of weekly interveiws lined up but have been forced to pull out due to the person's law activities and current police investigations. I will do other interviews when l can line them up and really start nailing the message in a way that it needs to be done. Yep, got to hit the airwaves hard for 12 months and get the message out there so l can then go underground again and become invisible.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2015 03:47AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: rab ()
Date: February 04, 2015 07:53AM

People who don't work physically turn their own energy against themselves. We all do that. We should all be gardeners. Work whole day and fall asleep at 9pm, tired.

Date: February 04, 2015 02:12PM

Idle hands do indeed do the devil's work...as do idle minds.

Posted by: Miriamgennuso ()
Date: February 12, 2015 08:50AM

The elite? Why arn't they all vegan or at least vegetarian? Well I hear that some of them eat human flesh...yes that the elite eat HUMAN FLESH .

Posted by: Miriamgennuso ()
Date: February 12, 2015 09:26AM

Storm...thought u were a woman until I read more posts. So u are pissed that u are circumcised? Sounds like it. . Most men are circumcised though.

Date: February 14, 2015 09:43AM

Everyday I hear a story about these elite sex scandal rings. Anybody else hearing them?

I found a quote from a book called CELEBUTANTES that I read. It was something like an actress saying to herself, she has an edge over other actresses because of her raw food diet. So vain, yes.

I cannot believe I used to be like this, spend my life, thinking all I have to do is look good. There is so much more to life, and if I had power, I would be building paradises and fruit farms. I would be healing people with hypnosis, and probably grow plants.
If I ruled the world, I would stop giving everything power or fake jobs, and everyone would be on their own and we would all abide by a new constitution. Free market all over again. Private property allowed and the sky is the limit, just do not kill others, or break contracts.

We will see how some people will fare. We might have a renaissance.

I hear you can opt out your child from data collection in their public schools..so you know.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2015 09:47AM by coconutcream.

Date: February 14, 2015 09:54AM

coconutcream Wrote:
> Everyday I hear a story about these elite sex
> scandal rings. Anybody else hearing them?

Yes, but l will not be talking about it publically because it goes deep into some of the most sacred institutions that are held dear in many people's hearts. The institutions we most trust are the managers of these rings. I will just say...don't be fooled by the clothes and the good names that these sick people hide behind.

Wish l could post heaps of things but all they do is end up coming after me.

Right now l am studying some of this stuff, again. People have no idea of what is happening. If l post stuff people will just think l am picking on various groups.

Date: February 14, 2015 10:04AM

No Sproutarian man, please share the knowledge!!

Date: February 14, 2015 10:33AM

I'll P.M you some stuff, but here are a few to look at. These are from my `paedophile' files. I want people to see this stuff and start opening their eyes because children are disappearing all the time by these ped rings and l suspect a bunch of them would be sacrificed by the satanists running the system.

It is no secret that various top people in government/police etc manage these rings, and various ones have been caught, but certain respected groups need to be kept out of it because they are secret front for these sex rings (can't mention the group, but they run the human slavery trade of the birth certificate {fact} and are big into sex rings [apparently, and proven somewhat now]).

I'll give you some interesting info U.K Prime Ministers too. They have been made aware of it and just let it happen because they cover it up, BUT some former P.M's are apparently involved as participants too.

Now there is the news on Prince Andrew and the ped rings too.

Interestingly enough, one of my files menions suspected peds that were signalled out years before they were jailed.

You might want to check this link out:
[www.silentlambs.org] (church elders convicted or charged)

This link talks about the child protection services which is a well known paedophile ring, and various native elders will also mention stories about the government stealing the kids for these ped rings in child protection. Apparently Bathurst is the paedophile capital in Australia for taking kids for the heads of Police, politics, child protection services and Judges.

[www.lukesarmy.com] (a patchy link, so may have to register)

Paedophiles In Power. What A Country We Live In (not proven).
[cllrkevinedwards.blogspot.co.uk]

Lots of people who used to serve in various levels of government are convicted paedophiles, and many in parliament are also suspected of being protected paedophiles.

[eotp.org] (many of them were charged and convicted)
[eotp.org]
[eotp.org]

Some links l won't post publically.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2015 10:42AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: February 16, 2015 06:52AM

You guys MUST watch this, I mean it! Diogenez, John Rose etc, Suez, I highly recommend this!!

Listen carefully!

Date: February 16, 2015 07:22AM

MADO, you forgot to post the link.

Btw, I have some very interesting things to bring up on sex, contaminations and powers passed on during these activities, and why the elite are supposed to be into these activities with youth. Sexual activity is a very powerful thing (more than most probably realise), and l will go into it a bit. It is not something to be wasted on anyone for certain reasons because spiritual contamination can occur and cause massive problems. The practise of sleeping around is devastating to one's soul and can really mess with it. It is a very sacred thing which must be used wisely. More on this later.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2015 07:23AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Current Page: 5 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables