Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: IS COOKED FOOD A POISON???
Posted by: arugula ()
Date: January 23, 2015 08:40PM

Are you not the tiniest bit ashamed of your entirely unprovoked rant?

Do you believe it will make readers consider you to be a reliable, trustworthy font of information?

If I were you I would delete that post. It doesn't make you look good.

I am not obsessed with anybody.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: January 23, 2015 08:48PM

"Are you not the tiniest bit ashamed of your entirely unprovoked rant?"

Nope, and I wouldn't call a couple of sentences a rant. I could ask you the same question, though, aren't you ashamed of completely misjudging and misrepresenting individuals you have no clue about?

"Do you believe it will make readers consider you to be a reliable, trustworthy font of information?"

I have no interest in catering to everyone else or trying to get everyone to like me, and I certainly cannot force people to consider any information I give to them - that's their choice.

Posted by: tezcal ()
Date: January 23, 2015 11:12PM

I work with many, many people between the ages of thirty and sixty, and literally all of them look older then cousens. He looks great imo, soft skin, I've seen him do yoga as well.

Corona I think doesn't exercise, if I recall correctly, but he has immense strength. He displays it often.

Arugula, I was wondering because I'm inyterested in Cr, how does one exercise well enough eating small amounts of calories?

Also, have you read left in the dark by tony wright? Not exactly scientific, but he makes great challenges to the current cooked food/brain expansion paradigm

Posted by: HH ()
Date: January 24, 2015 01:00AM

So we all have to have an 18 BMI in order to be optimal? You're joking, right? That means that at 6'1" I would have to weigh 136 lbs. That is definitely not happening.

arugula Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I believe John Rose has commented on the poor
> habits of a few of those on that list in the past.
> I think the likes of David Wolfe, Lou Corona,
> Gabriel Cousens, Peter Ragnar, etc. are going to
> live a very long time. I think Corona outlives
> them all. Or perhaps Wolfe with his consistent
> taking of super foods and longevity supplements.
>
> Of all these people I think John Rose will live
> the longest. (waves to John Rose!).
>
> Wolfe, no way. He is way out of shape. Overweight,
> soft looking. Very normal for his age, in no way a
> paragon of health. Still pretty young (44).
>
> Corona: He glows, he has agility, but he looks
> like he does not get much exercise.
>
> Cousens: He looks his age. He has a stiffness in
> his movements. I don't see anything special except
> that he was a babe in youth. He is 71 or so now.
> Looks stiff and frail, no better than my dad who
> was cooked (mediterranean diet) at the same age.
> [www.youtube.com]
>
> Ragnar: I suspect drugs to be that big and buff at
> his age. Those contours are not natural.
> Bodybuilders are not known for their longevity.
>
> I like the Rick Dina/Jameth Sheridan body. That is
> the pinnacle of a perfect management of health and
> looks, simultaneously, probably best for aging,
> too. They are thin but well-muscled without being
> stringy. Not too big, not too hungry-looking.
>
> There is a u-shaped curve for medical costs.
> Lowest costs are incurred at a BMI of around 18
> (which just so happens to be about mine). If you
> stray far from this you are probably not doing
> yourself any favors. I say that in general, not to
> you in specific.
>
> [www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]
> 8/bin/f1000research-2-1232-g0000.jpg

Date: January 24, 2015 01:33AM

Too late to edit, but to clarify I think I remember corona saying he doesn't physically exercise, but exercises his insides with his master breathing techniques, which along with his love for life gives him all the strength he needs, including holding himself up with his legs outstretched, which anyone who has tried this knows is not by any stretch of the imagination an easy feat.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2015 01:34AM by tezcal.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: January 24, 2015 01:36AM

arugula Wrote:

> Of all these people I think John Rose will live
> the longest. (waves to John Rose!).

Why? Based on what?

Date: January 24, 2015 01:43AM

tezcal Wrote:
> Too late to edit, but to clarify I think I
> remember corona saying he doesn't physically
> exercise,

I heard him say that on one of his videos, too.

I have no idea, but doesn't it look like Lou is using some kind of fulcrum balancing trick to assist that "feat" he always does? Maybe it isn't all just brute strength. I never have seen him do anything else to prove his strength. Has anybody else?

Date: January 24, 2015 01:48AM

HH Wrote:
> So we all have to have an 18 BMI in order to be
> optimal? You're joking, right? That means that at
> 6'1" I would have to weigh 136 lbs. That is
> definitely not happening.

That would be just plain bad news, IMO.

Maybe just Arugula and Tannyraw qualify.

Date: January 24, 2015 03:25AM

SueZ Wrote:
> tezcal Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Too late to edit, but to clarify I think I
> > remember corona saying he doesn't physically
> > exercise,
>
> I heard him say that on one of his videos, too.
>
> I have no idea, but doesn't it look like Lou is
> using some kind of fulcrum balancing trick to
> assist that "feat" he always does? Maybe it isn't
> all just brute strength. I never have seen him do
> anything else to prove his strength. Has anybody
> else?

I haven't seen him do anything else, no. Part of me did think it could have something to do with balance, part didn't. His master breath reminds me a lot of the wim Hoff breathing method that allows him to be comfortable and set records in freezing cold temps. Who knows?

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: January 24, 2015 03:38AM

Suez wrote:
I have no idea, but doesn't it look like Lou is using some kind of fulcrum balancing trick to assist that "feat" he always does? Maybe it isn't all just brute strength. I never have seen him do anything else to prove his strength. Has anybody else?

Tai:
I have seen him do it in person several times. He has put my hand on his abdomen to let me feel his core muscles. He is very strong and very muscular in his abdomen. It is his brute strength, but he calls it core strength. When he says he doesn't exercise, what he means is that he is not Jack Lalaine or Doug Graham, but he does exercise, in terms of rebounding, using the bar (he does amazing pull ups and leg bends on the bar and yoga-type stretching. He is not a marathoner, is what he means. But by comparison, he does exercise more than the average person, in terms of those exercises I mentioned. SOme people would call stretching an 'exercise', but compared to Doug Graham, maybe it would not be considered exercise. THat is what he is talking about. Has anyone ever seen the video "cellercizer"? That man is pretty ripped for only using the rebounder. DOn't underestimate Lou Corona on the rebounder.

Date: January 24, 2015 04:07AM

Tai Wrote:
> Suez wrote:
> I have no idea, but doesn't it look like Lou is
> using some kind of fulcrum balancing trick to
> assist that "feat" he always does? Maybe it isn't
> all just brute strength. I never have seen him do
> anything else to prove his strength. Has anybody
> else?
>
> Tai:
> I have seen him do it in person several times. He
> has put my hand on his abdomen to let me feel his
> core muscles. He is very strong and very muscular
> in his abdomen. It is his brute strength, but he
> calls it core strength. When he says he doesn't
> exercise, what he means is that he is not Jack
> Lalaine or Doug Graham, but he does exercise, in
> terms of rebounding, using the bar (he does
> amazing pull ups and leg bends on the bar and
> yoga-type stretching. He is not a marathoner, is
> what he means. But by comparison, he does exercise
> more than the average person, in terms of those
> exercises I mentioned. SOme people would call
> stretching an 'exercise', but compared to Doug
> Graham, maybe it would not be considered exercise.
> THat is what he is talking about. Has anyone ever
> seen the video "cellercizer"? That man is pretty
> ripped for only using the rebounder. DOn't
> underestimate Lou Corona on the rebounder.

Thanks. As I recall his mother or sister owns a gym. I couldn't imagine him not exercising. I'm sure he's strong.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 26, 2015 04:23PM

Here is the Post that Ana replied to that I posted earlier in this Thread followed by the Post I replied to and 2 Posts by Ana who confirmed what I wrote about Cooked Food and the Fall of Mankind

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
The Connection Between FIRE and Our Suffering
John Rose (---.HSTN.splitrock.net)
Date: 01-15-01 14:04

<<His only seemingly happy moment on the island is when finally he starts a fire after working at it for like 2 days.>>

I watched Tom Hanks for a bit over the weekend on Charlie Rose and when he described the FIRE as living and breathing, it made me think that FIRE itself is the DEVIL, it made me think of the connection between FIRE and our suffering, and it made me think of the old stories told by the ancients.

The ancient Sumerians, the creators of the first civilization, told a myth about its origins. It was, they said, a devil’s bargain -- it offered the noblest ideals of humanity, but it also brought violence, greed and destruction. All this is civilization, the Sumerian God of Wisdom told humanity, and if you wish its benefits, you must take all its qualities and once taken, you cannot give them back. It is for you to use them with restraint and with wisdom.

Does the origin of civilization refer to the discovery of FIRE? Is it fire that we must use with restraint and with wisdom?

The first book of the Bible tells us that we had paradise when we ate raw food and that we fell from paradise when we ate the forbidden food [the apple is only a metaphor]. The last book in the Bible also tells us that the healing of the nations will come from The Tree of Life, same as book one.

In "The Essene Gospel of Peace", Jesus called the residue from cooked food in our bowels Beelzebub, which is another name for Satin or Lord of the Dung Hill. Jesus told us to fast to get rid of the demon inside of us and he told us not to kill our food with fire.

The Bible also talks about how the Israelites would take their waste matter [from cooked food] outside of the city and set it on fire. It was said that FIRE never stops burning, and they had a name for it - Gehenna, which is another name for hell.

So long ago, they tried to warn us about the unwise use of FIRE. They used words such as the Devil & Beelzebub, and Gehenna & Hell to try and paint a picture so that we could understand the evils of polluting our food with FIRE.

What did Socrates mean when he said, "...that of all the subjects of human knowledge, the last and most difficult to be seen is the Idea of the Good. ...The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance. ...Bad men live to eat and drink; whereas good men eat and drink to live."?

What did Victor Hugo mean when he called this uneliminated waste matter in our colon the serpent that lives inside of us?

The Greek poet Hesiod writes about Zeus talking to Prometheus, son of Iapetos, who had stolen FIRE from Zeus..."Son of Iapetos, there is none craftier than you, and you rejoice at tricking my wits and stealing the fire which will be a CURSE to you and to the generations that follow. The price for the stolen fire will be a "GIFT of EVIL" to charm the hearts of all men as they hug their own doom."

Zeus swore to be revenged, so he made a great "EVIL" for men...Pandora, which means the "GIFT" for all. The gods presented Pandora with a box into which each had put something harmful, and forbade her ever to open it. One day she lifted the lid and out flew plagues innumerable, sorrow and mischief.

Not only did Prometheus steal FIRE for men, but he also arranged that they should get the best part of any animal sacrifice and the gods the worst. As a result, only fat and bones were burned to the gods upon their alters. Men kept the good meat for themselves.

So what is the moral of this story? Is meat and FIRE the cause of plagues, sorrow and mischief? Does this story serve as a warning for all who read it?

"Unfortunately, after the discovery of FIRE Homo sapiens' natural progression stopped, and what is worse, it is retrogressing at an incredible pace (just as it had for Homo erectus and Neanderthal before us -- both sub-species cooked their food). Most of the Homo sub-species and races that mastered fire are now extinct. Cooked food has genetically damaged the still surviving races of Homo sapien. Just imagine everyone as they would appear nude. The vast majority of humanity is debased, deformed, and unfit to continue forward." -"Nature's First Law", p.88"

The fact remains that all creatures on this planet have been successfully eating raw for over 500,000,000 years, and that is good enough evidence for me." -Dr. Doug Graham

Dr. Francis Pottenger did a ten year study using 900 cats and proved that the cats fed cooked food developed illnesses and ill behaviors.

Is there any doubt that FIRE destroys everything?
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Now here is the Post that I was responding to...

[www.living-foods.com]
Benjiman’s prior post:
I've been emailing a Greek raw foodist who told me she first became interested in raw foodism through a book on Greek mythology. I was surprised that this was where she first heard about it. When I asked her what the book said about raw foodism, she replied:

"Well, it said that eating raw facilitated one's communication with the eternal/immortal (for ancient Greeks that meant their gods who were immortal but you can stretch this phrase to fit your beliefs whatever they may be)."

I was wondering if anyone had more information on this
[www.living-foods.com]

Now here are 2 Older Posts by Ana who responded to my Post above on Greek Mythology and Raw Food where this college professor confirms what I wrote about Cooked Food and the Fall of Mankind.

[www.living-foods.com]
Re: The Connection Between FIRE and Our Suffering
Ana
Date: 01-15-01

Wow, John. Did you take my class? This is part of what I teach at university. Indeed, there are many references in history and mythology that deal with human compromise, traditionally known in the West (as well as Mesopotamia and Greece) as "The Fall", that is, when humans opted out of nature and into synthetic, or man-made, modes of living. Many myths attribute The Fall to the discovery of fire, because, indeed, this is man's first break with the nature environment. Ivrahim Ronin writes some good stuff about this. Another good read is Reay Tannahill's "Food in History".

With fire humans began over using the natural resources (chasing animals with fire, which enabled them to kill large numbers at once, whether or not they needed that many, AND burning up the entire forest in the process, etc.). Fire also enabled the development of pottery, which is eventually going to lead us to cooking our food...Early pottery was extremely poisonous and toxic, though, so this will take a long time to perfect. That is why much later, people freaked out over Chinese porcelain--it enabled people to cook without worry of lead or food poisoning...(En passant, one thing scholars today cannot figure out is how early humans made the mental leap to boil water; they would not have had anything to mimic in nature, and they would not have had the tools and utensils to do this until way down the road. The verdict is still out on that one. Nevertheless, it is fun to speculate about that one!)

Thus, Greek mythology associates the discovery of fire with the advent civilization itself, even though chronologically these two events are not simultaneous; rather, the Greeks had a penchant for going back to the "first cause"--much like what you (John Rose) are attempting to do. They (and others) claimed that without fire none of what actually ensued historically would have/could have occurred.

A funny thing about all of this, is that WE were taught that all of this was a boon for humankind, rather like we USED to be backward and now we are "advanced". But, if you read the literature, the people who were opting out of nature at the time viewed it as a reactionary/defensive move. They were embarassed/ashamed that they no longer cooperated with nature. That is why, when they made synthetic items for their survival (bowls, columns, temples, etc.), they made them LOOK like something out of nature (a shell, tree trunk, cave, respectively); they were hoping that the divine spirits and other humans wouldn't notice. It wasn't like today when we create something unnatural--like cloning and GE foods--and then parade it proudly across the land saying, "Look at how brilliant I am...". That was Sophocles whole point when he wrote, "Wonders are many in the world, and the wonder of all is man..." He was being ironic, but OUR culture uses his statment as proof that we are meant to be superior to the natural world. We ignore that he concluded his ode with "Yet, in his rashness he (man) scorns the ways that are good...let him keep from MY hearth and hand!"

BTW, Pythagorus (of the Theorum) was a great proponent of rawfoodism as a means of associating with the unseen forces; this eventually would make its way into Plato's ideas (Plato was a big fan of Pythagorus), and some say (I"m still out on this one) eventually to Jesus...

Just some thoughts which I am sure will draw outraged responses from the offended.

Ana
[www.living-foods.com]

[www.living-foods.com]
Re: The Connection Between FIRE and Our Suffering
Ana
Date: 01-15-01

John Hi

Here is an interesting raw food myth about the Origins of Death. It is from the Darasa, Gada (Africa) people. I don't have a date on it though.

"Formerly men had no fire but ate all their food raw. At that time they did not need to die for when they became old God made them young again. One day they decided to beg God for fire. They sent a messenger to God to convey their request. God replied to the messenger that he would give him fire if he was prepared to die. The man took the fire from God, but ever since then all men must die."

Ana
[www.living-foods.com]

Peace and Love.......John

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: January 26, 2015 04:56PM

arugula Wrote:
> Are you not the tiniest bit ashamed of your
> entirely unprovoked rant?
>
> Do you believe it will make readers consider you
> to be a reliable, trustworthy font of information?
>
>
> If I were you I would delete that post. It doesn't
> make you look good.
>
> I am not obsessed with anybody.

jtprindl would need to delete all his/her posts then, arugula. might take a while. grinning smiley

I thought your post was reasonable, arugula.
Certainly conjecture as we all do, but nothing lunatic about it.
and of course david wolfe is obviously soft and slightly overweight, just like brian c.

jtprindl doesn't even recognize his/her own crazy reactive /defensive comments.

too much ego.

even our kitten , after being fed raw meat for a while, when given cooked dry cat food, exhibited the same exact sickening attraction/addiction as humans. ugh.

Posted by: arugula ()
Date: January 26, 2015 08:53PM

HH, my conjecture is that there is a 2-unit shift in BMIs for men compared to women i.e. If 18 is good for a woman, 20 would be good for a man. But women tend to live longer than men. Lower body mass is probably one reason.

In women, 18-ish is what we mainly see in magazines, movies, and tv. Sometimes these women prominent in the media have surgically enhanced busts to make them seem less thin, but otherwise they tend to be very thin.

But I think there are cultural reasons why higher BMIs are preferred in men. Added bulk makes them seem to be more masculine.

Very slender men can be very attractive, like David Bowie in his youth.

Date: January 27, 2015 04:11PM

"Early pottery was extremely poisonous and toxic, though, so this will take a long time to perfect. That is why much later, people freaked out over Chinese porcelain--it enabled people to cook without worry of lead or food poisoning.."

This is just made up garbage.

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: January 27, 2015 05:44PM

arugula Wrote:
> But women tend to live longer than men. Lower body
> mass is probably one reason.

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Women have historically lived much longer than men, but that is changing as men give up heavy manual labour and more women take on the stress of work.

Posted by: HH ()
Date: January 27, 2015 06:29PM

I know one grown man who would probably rate a 20 BMI. He's a junk-food eater who keeps his weight down with cigarettes and coffee. I know another guy who's about my age and height and weighs 200 lbs. He has a healthy diet, low body-fat, lots of muscle from years of serious weight-lifting, and lives a very clean lifestyle. The body mass index tells him that he's overweight.

I can't take BMI seriously. It's too narrow. I imagine that doctors commonly use it to scare naive people into all kinds of unnecessary treatments.

No offense, but I'm having trouble understanding how what you find attractive in men is pertinent to the conversation.

arugula Wrote:
> HH, my conjecture is that there is a 2-unit shift
> in BMIs for men compared to women i.e. If 18 is
> good for a woman, 20 would be good for a man. But
> women tend to live longer than men. Lower body
> mass is probably one reason.
>
> In women, 18-ish is what we mainly see in
> magazines, movies, and tv. Sometimes these women
> prominent in the media have surgically enhanced
> busts to make them seem less thin, but otherwise
> they tend to be very thin.
>
> But I think there are cultural reasons why higher
> BMIs are preferred in men. Added bulk makes them
> seem to be more masculine.
>
> Very slender men can be very attractive, like
> David Bowie in his youth.

Date: January 27, 2015 06:46PM

SueZ aka ZeuS wrote:

<<<This is just made up garbage.>>>

Do you mean it's "made up" just like the 6 million number figure?

Are these figures even true? That’s another question. Have they been reduced - the population figures? And you would say, why would anybody want to reduce the official figures of Jewish population? Could it be that the numbers of the Holocaust would not tally?

First, what was the true extent of murdered Jews between 1933 and 1945 in Europe and what were the true causes of death? Where did the 6 Million figure come from? There is no serious historical investigation that has come to substantiate this number.

This question was recently posed very discreetly by Catholic Bishop Richard Williamson, but he was branded immediately a Revisionist, a Denier, an Anti-Semite, abused, insults, discredit, all of the noise in the world, but this question is never been addressed because the question that is being asked - Why is there no serious, historical investigation? That is never addressed.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -Voltaire

[www.youtube.com]
Salbuchi - Zionism: A Key Factor in the New World Order Elite Power Network - Part 2/3
10:18 Minute Video

Adrian Salbuchi•215 videos
Uploaded on Jun 13, 2009

JR’s Notes:

I insist - Not all Jews are Zionists - Not all Zionists are Jews.

Let me give you a few examples. For example, Jews who are Not Zionists: the Orthodox Jews Against Zionism - they’re called the Neturei Karta in New York, in London and in Jerusalem. Norman Finkelstein, who wrote a wonderful book, a very interesting book called The Holocaust Industry: Reflections Over the Exploitation of Jewish Suffering. Journalist Israel Shamir writing out of Israeli, Yakov (?), True Torah Jews of Brooklyn, Rabbi Joel Teitelbaum, the Satmar Movement.

Let me now give you examples of Gentiles who are not Jewish, but are Zionists: Vice President Joe Biden of the United States who said on 7th April 2007 on Shalom TV, I’m a Zionist, you don’t have to be Jewish to be a Zionist - he’s right. The Bush’s, the Clinton’s, Condoleezza Rice, Susan Rice, the Kirchner’s in my country both former President Mr. Kirchner and present President Cristina Kirchner, Tony Blair, Gordon Brown, Dick Cheney, Angela Merkel - the Chancellor of Germany, Senator Alphonso D'aMato, former Mayor of New York City - Rudolf Juliana, Silvio Berlusconi from Italy, in my country, most of the liberal press and its journalists.

Let’s now look at Anti-Semitism. You know, Semitism or Semitic is really a linguistic term. It was coined later to describe the Jews in the 19th Century by amongst others French Count Joseph de Gobineu who also said that Semites were to be the counter part of Aryans. Now are we doing the right thing if we are talking about Aryans and Semites? Do we want to talk about Aryans and Semites in the 21st Century? Anti-Semitism is used nowadays really as opposition to Semites. The word Cynicism - Anti-Semitism. Now the Semites are the sons of Shem, Noah’s elder son in the Bible. Semites are, for example, Sephardic Jews, yes, the Arabs, including the Iraqis, the Lebanese, the Palestinians, the Syrians, but then you have the Ashkenazi Jews. Now that’s another story.

The Ashkenazi Jews are all of Caucasian, I would even say, Aryan stock. They descend from the Khazars, a central Asian Nomadic Tribal Empire that converted en masse in the year of 740 AD to Judaism. Why did they do that? Because they were a Nomadic Empire, they were Tribal and they were scared of being either forced into becoming Muslims by the Bagdad counterfeit or forced into becoming Christians by the power emanating from Constantinople. So what did they do? They converted en masse, all at the same time to Judaism. With the centuries the Khazars spread to Russia, the Ukraine, Rumania and Germany. Ashkenazi Jews and this is described by very good academics, Arthur Koestler in The Thirteenth Tribe, … and I’m quoting, “An Invention Called the Jewish People” … and I’m quoting, “The first Jews of Ashkenaz (Germany) did not come from the land of Israel and did not reach Eastern Europe from Germany, but became Jews in the Khazar Kingdom in the Caucasus. The members of a variety of peoples and races, blonde and black, brown and yellow became Jews in large numbers. According to Mr. Zand, the Zionists need a devise for them, a shared ethnicity and historical continuity produced a long series of inventions and fictions, along with an invocation of racist thesis. Some were concocted in the minds of those who conceived of the Zionist Movement, while others were offered as the findings of Genetic Studies conducted in Israel.” The title of this article is as exactly as I say, An Invention Called the Jewish People.

So resistance to the Ashkenazi Jews who don’t have one drop of Semitic blood in their veins cannot be called Anti-Semitism - they’re NOT Semites. In fact, what we can call Anti-Semitism is the bulldozing and murder of thousands of Lebanese and Palestinians who are being bombed daily by the Aryan led Israeli Defense Forces - that’s Anti-Semitism, as well as the daily murder of thousands of Iraqis, of Pakistanis and of Afghanis by the United States Armed Forces, millions of dead in the case of Iraq since the last 6 years, now that’s Anti-Semitism. But no, as it is officially used, Anti-Semitism is only criticism of Israel and criticism of the Jews. All criticism of Zionism - Anti-Semite. If I criticize Zionism or Israel or any Jew, I’m automatically branded an Anti-Semite. However, if a Zionist or an Israeli or a Jew attacks me, there is no word to describe it. Alas, words are missiles that kill minds. Lack of words is like being disarmed.

Discrimination

The word Discrimination triggers the image of violence, humiliation and injustice against a minority perpetrated by a majority, an underdog who has been stepped on by a majority and it has been so in many times throughout history. The black people in the United States were Discriminated against by the white majority. Many immigrants to Europe are being Discriminated today by the Europeans. The Jews have been Discriminated in Russia, in Romania, in Poland, in Germany there in parts of the 19th and 20th Century. The Aboriginals in all of America, Australia and Africa are permanently being Discriminated against.

But what happens when you turn the tables? What happens when a very small powerful minority Discriminates violently against the vast majority through usurped power? For example, Brittan and India, a small group of invaders, colonial invaders Discriminated against hundreds of millions of Indians, the whites in South Africa during the Apartheid, in my country, between 24th March, 1976 and 10th December, 1983 about 100,000 civilians and military usurping the Armed Forces, the Media and the main strings of Power Discriminated against 30 Million Argentinians. We had no civil rights - we had no human rights - we had no democracy. Aren’t the powerful Zionists organizations allied with the New World Order Overlord just that? A tiny minority, very well organized, very powerful Discriminating against a vast larger, but weaken disoriented and disorganized majority whether it be in the United States, in Europe, throughout Latin America, in Argentina.

Official Jewish sites say that the total Jewish population is 16 million people, of which 200,000 live in Argentina. I insist that’s 0.2% of world population and in my country, would be half percent of my country’s population. Now I’ll even add, Zionists are probably half of that because as I say, Not all Jews are Zionists. Isn’t it too much power wielded by too few hands? Are these figures even true? That’s another question. Have they been reduced - the population figures? And you would say, why would anybody want to reduce the official figures of Jewish population? Could it be that the numbers of the Holocaust would not tally?

So let’s deal with the Holocaust. No one in his or her right mind can deny the Persecution of European Jews by National Socialist Germany between 1933 and 1945. There is no denying, there is no negating, it happened, it was terrible, it was unjust. The key question that many people ask, I certainly do, is whether Jewish suffering is being exploited for political, economic and financial purposes as US academic Norman Finkelstein says in his book, The Holocaust Industry. This would be a betrayal of the memory of the dead under the Nazis, but serves to rally fullest political, economic, financial, military, diplomatic support for the State of Israel, especially in the United States. Billions of US dollars are given to Israel for free so they can buy the most modern weapons. Diplomatic support is permanently given to Israel at the United Nations. The Media are always aligning with the State of Israel. They try to generate popular sympathy so that the US Foreign Policy will always benefit Israel. Atomic Bombs have been given to Israel. It’s a fact, the only country with weapons of mass destruction in the Middle East is the State of Israel with 400 Atomic Bombs given to them by the United States of America and they have shown with their Foreign Policy and their behavior that it would be very credible to think that Israel is more than willing to use them.

So let me ask you a couple of key questions openly, fairly and respectfully debated. First, what was the true extent of murdered Jews between 1933 and 1945 in Europe and what were the true causes of death? Where did the 6 Million figure come from? There is no serious historical investigation that has come to substantiate this number.

This question was recently posed very discreetly by Catholic Bishop Richard Williamson, but he was branded immediately a Revisionist, a Denier, an Anti-Semite, abused, insults, discredit, all of the noise in the world, but this question is never been addressed because the question that is being asked - Why is there no serious, historical investigation? That is never addressed.
[www.youtube.com]

Hey ZeuS,

Are you a Zionist?

Are you an Ashkenazi Jew?

Is this the reason why you always try to stifle any discussions exposing the slim you work for?

Here is ZeuS's latest post trying to stifle any discussions exposing the slim she works for...

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Could you just put that kind of talk to the "other topic" forum instead of this one? Or maybe to an email club?
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Is this why you insult almost everyone on this website as to create disharmony and chaos?

Remember, ZeuS's first post attacked me for exposing the slim she works for...

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

For those who really want to understand why SueZ/ZeuS attacks anyone who exposes who she works for, check out…

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
The Anti-Semite Con…

Date: January 27, 2015 07:54PM

Nobody who has even a tiny bit of knowledge about the pre-history and history of ceramics would say things like this.

"Early pottery was extremely poisonous and toxic, though, so this will take a long time to perfect. That is why much later, people freaked out over Chinese porcelain--it enabled people to cook without worry of lead or food poisoning.."

Date: February 27, 2016 05:03PM

SueZ Wrote:
> Nobody who has even a tiny bit of knowledge about
> the pre-history and history of ceramics would say
> things like this.
>
>
>
> "Early pottery was extremely poisonous and toxic,
> though, so this will take a long time to perfect.
> That is why much later, people freaked out over
> Chinese porcelain--it enabled people to cook
> without worry of lead or food poisoning.."

And the same could be said for all of the fractured fairytales john rose pulls out of his butt and goes on about.

Date: February 27, 2016 05:42PM

Hey PooZ,

I just wanted to let you know, once again, that I get a HUGE kick out of knowing that you have watched my Videos and that you have read my Posts because I know beyond any doubt, even though I also know that you will emphatically deny it, that you know that I am one of the few people on this planet that has an Original Thought when it comes to the Big Picture. You can insult me as much as you want and every time you do it puts a HUGE grin on my face because I KNOW that you KNOW I’m NOT an idiot. In fact, the more you try to insult me the more I KNOW that you KNOW who you’re really dealing with.

So PLEASE, don’t ever stop insulting me and unlike you, I really mean it because I KNOW what it really means and I KNOW that you KNOW it too!!!
smoking smiley

Date: February 27, 2016 06:38PM

Let's head the king of hot air, "have poo-p bowl will travel" gas bag john rose, off at the pass as he trips all over himself today blitzing this website with his moldy obsolete tin foil fractured fairytale files yet again inevitably leading up to more blabbering on the subject of the secret ingredient in his delusional recipe for appearing somewhat more knowledgeable than the average teenage marks in his scope - biophotons, shall we?

Bla,bla,bla..."What happens when we Pollute our Food with Fire?"

bla, bla, bla ...

"6. 100% of Enzymes are damaged
7. 100% of Biophotons are destroyed"

No, for those who are wondering, john rose does not have any idea of what biophotons even are. All he knows is that the word "biophotons" sounds cool enough to weave into his fractured fairy tales to wow the kids.

As I have pointed out several times, such as in the link below, ...

"Bio photons are very real. It's too bad quacks and goofs use the concept for their own purposes but that's what quacks and goofs do."

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Date: February 27, 2016 08:21PM

<<<john rose does not have any idea of what biophotons even are. All he knows is that the word "biophotons" sounds cool enough to weave into his fractured fairy tales to wow the kids.>>>

Thanks for giving me an opportunity to SHARE!!!

Here is the Best of my File Preview from my 335 Page File on Biophotons preceded by my Related Files...

In my next Post, I will see if my File Preview will fit all in 1 Post since it was too BIG to fit in this Post and if it's too big, I'll try to post it later.

Biophotons

=====================================================================
…see “BioPhoton Analyzer” file…
…see “BioPhotonic Scanner” file…
…see “Biophotons - Sources and Functions of Ultra-Weak Photon Emission (pdf)” file…
…see “Biophotons & Long-Term Memory” file…
…see “Biophotons & Mushrooms” file… **
…see “Biophotons, Cosmic Energy Vibrations & Wavelengths of Foods & Microbes” file...
…see “Chaos” file…
…see “Chaos VS. Communication” file… ***
…see “Communication VS. Chaos” file… ***
…see “Cosmic Energy Vibrations” file...
…see “Dr. Wilhelm Reich” file…
…see “Hypo-Heliosis” file…
…see “Mushrooms & Biophotons” file… **
…see “Orgone Energy” file…
…see “Quantum Biology” file…
…see “Photochemotherapy” file…
…see “Photochemotherapy - Pemphigus Vulgaris (pdf)” file…
…see “Radionics Advanced Bio-Photon Analyzer” file…
…see “Spidey Sense” file…
…see “Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation - UBI” file…
…see “Vibrations” file...
…see “Wavelengths of Foods & Microbes” file...
…see “Why Raw” file...

...The Best of the File Preview...
• We are human photocells whose ultimate biological nutrient is sunlight.
• ...light is constantly being absorbed and remitted by DNA molecules within each cell's nucleus.
• ...all cells and organisms emit biophotons...
• ...light energy (biophotons)...
• Biophotons, or ultraweak photon emissions of biological systems, are weak electromagnetic waves in the optical range of the spectrum - in other words: light. All living cells of plants, animals and human beings emit biophotons which cannot be seen by the naked eye but can be measured by special equipment developed by German researchers.
• Every living organism emits biophotons or low-level luminescence (light with a wavelength between 200 and 800 nanometers). This light energy is thought to be stored in the DNA during photosynthesis and is transmitted continuously by the cell.
• ...biophotons consist of light of a wide, continuous range of frequencies, rather than a single or a few frequencies as would be the case if special light-emitting molecules were involved.
• ...biophotons come from the entire cell or organism, which is behaving rather like a special ‘solid state’ device with energy stored throughout the system, as I have suggested in The Rainbow Worm.
• Biophoton emissions will vary according to the functional state of the organism. If a disease such as cancer affects certain cells they will radiate a different photonic signature than healthy cells of the same type.
• ...cancer cells are no longer in coherent communication with all the other cells - the result being that the bio-photon emission of a cancer cell is greatly enhanced, and therefore pathological.
• Lack of energy and blockages are signs of disturbance in the flow or process of life. ...any disease can be interpreted as a manifestation of a loss of information and communication with the body!
• These biophotons contain important information, which controls complex vital processes in your body. The biophotons have the power to order and regulate, and, in doing so, to elevate the organism to a higher oscillation or order. This is manifested as a feeling of vitality and well-being.
• ...the healthiest people have the highest amount of bio-photon emission, while the people who are the sickest have the lowest amount. In other words, as we give off light we are in a sense communicating with each other and within and between all of our cells. When people are sick, the light fades and the amount of coherent communication diminishes.
• This is where the stored light energy in food becomes so essential. Naturally grown fresh vegetables, for example, and sun-ripened fruits are rich in light energy. The capacity to store biophotons is therefore a measure of the quality of our food. []
• ...light energy (biophotons) is also an important factor in food quality. The more light a food is able to store, the more nutritious it is. Naturally grown fresh vegetables, for example, and sun-ripened fruits are rich in light energy. The capacity to store biophotons is therefore a measure of the quality of our food.
• Stored sun energy finds its way into your cells though food in the form of minute particles of light. These light particles are called 'biophotons', which are the smallest physical units of light.
• ...the higher the level of light energy a cell emits, the greater its vitality and the potential for the transfer of that energy to the individual which consumes it. Significant differences have been found in favor of organically produced food (Figures 15.6 and 15.7), but differences also occur with respect to location, freshness and stage of maturity (ripeness).
• The existence of bio-photon emission is an important aspect of understanding why one should eat live foods, because bio-photon emissions are given off by the DNA, RNA, and other forms of macro-molecules, including enzymes, chlorophyll, and hemoglobin. Dr. Popp found that wild, organic foods give off twice as much bio-photon energy as cultivated organic crops. He also found that cultivated organic foods give off five times as much bio-photon energy as commercially grown food. Dr. Popp’s research also showed that cooked and irradiated foods gave off no bio-photon energy.
• ...live foods are electron rich and act as high-powered electron donors and as solar resonance fields in the body to attract, store, and conduct the sun's energy in our body. The greater your store of light energy, the greater the power our overall electromagnetic field, and consequently the more energy is available for healing and the maintenance of optimal health.
• Dr. Popp was able to measure this bio-photon emission with a device he created and called a “bio-photon meter.” He found that 97 percent of the DNA was associated with bio-photon transmission, and only 3 percent was associated with genetic information.
• DNA is the central storage repository for light in our body...
• Light emission is strongest whenever DNA is reproduced.
• The DNA emits about 90% of the biophotons in the cell nucleus. The DNA is an excellent storage medium for light...
• At least two functions are currently assigned to the DNA: the coding of genetic information, which is passed onto the next generation in the germ cell, and the storing of information to build all cell components. The coherent light from the DNA controls all-important biochemical and changing processes. These processes are the result of information carried by photons. DNA and RNA produce optical holograms and are in resonance with all background fields.
• ...cells do not simply absorb light but emit it coherently; the DNA and RNA molecules are a laser-active medium and can produce an optical hologram that communicates with the resonance of the background fields of our Earth and the planets as well as galaxies.
• This means that they can give off light in a non-chaotic manner.
• Biophoton studies seem to indicate that the emission is coherent and that biophotons may be modulated and communicate information not only throughout the body but into the extended environment. It may be the process by which DNA actually communicates its information to protein molecules in the process of morphogenesis. It may have relevance to extra-sensory modes of communication with other life forms and explain many mysteries of life.
• Currently there are about 40 scientific groups worldwide working on biophotons.
• ...the meridians or energy points used by acupuncturists may tap into node lines within the biophoton field.
• Another thing to understand is that live food has the highest amount of biophoton energy. …Live food has the most amount of biophoton energy. People who eat live foods, in some studies in Germany, it shows that a junk food eater has about 1,000 units of biophoton energy, a new born baby is 43,000, a kind of organic vegetarian is 23,000, a live food person is 83,000 and then one person that is fasting and wild herbs and they turn out to be about 114,000.
• The amount of biophotons in plants, animals and humans depends on the amount of biophotons in the plant, animal or soil that is consumed. Humans that consume a junk food diet only have 1,000 units of biophotons. At birth, new borns have 43,000 biophotons, those who consume the healthiest diet other than the Biophoton Diet have 23,000 biophotons, and those who consume the Biophoton Diet have 83,000 biophotons. So, we start with 43,000 biophotons and if we do not consume the Biophoton Diet, we’ll have somewhere between 1,000 to 23,000 biophotons.
• “Dr. Popp, in a 1984 paper called, “Bio-Photon Emissions: New Evidence for Coherence in DNA,” points out the existence of bio-photons and the energetic phenomena of ultra-weak photon emissions from living systems. Because of the principle of coherence, these bio-photon emissions are very, very weak. With cancer cells it is just the opposite because the cancer cells are no longer in coherent communication with all the other cells - the result being that the bio-photon emission of a cancer cell is greatly enhanced, and therefore pathological. Dr. Popp was able to measure this bio-photon emission with a device he created and called a “bio-photon meter.” He found that 97 percent of the DNA was associated with bio-photon transmission, and only 3 percent was associated with genetic information. These ultra-weak photon emissions from living cells are different than the phenomena of bio-illuminescence, which has to do with aura. It also fits into the model of the importance of the spiritual food, or manna (the manna given to the people in the Exodus in Genesis is linked with the monatomic element iridium [see Chapter 22]) which seems to increase the electron energy of the superconductor ability of a great deal of the “junk DNA,” meaning the DNA which is not used for genetic information. What Dr. Popp found was that the healthiest people have the highest amount of bio-photon emission, while the people who are the sickest have the lowest amount. In other words, as we give off light we are in a sense communicating with each other and within and between all of our cells. When people are sick, the light fades and the amount of coherent communication diminishes. Dr. Popp and his research seem to support this finding.” “Spiritual Nutrition” by Gabriel Cousens, M.D. pp. 163-164
• “The existence of bio-photon emission is an important aspect of understanding why one should eat live foods, because bio-photon emissions are given off by the DNA, RNA, and other forms of macro-molecules, including enzymes, chlorophyll, and hemoglobin. Dr. Popp found that wild, organic foods give off twice as much bio-photon energy as cultivated organic crops. He also found that cultivated organic foods give off five times as much bio-photon energy as commercially grown food. Dr. Popp’s research also showed that cooked and irradiated foods gave off no bio-photon energy. The message here should be obvious.” “Spiritual Nutrition” by Gabriel Cousens, M.D. p. 164
• …Update this Section…

...End of the Best of the File Preview...

Date: February 27, 2016 08:45PM

SueZ Wrote:
> Let's head the king of hot air, "have poo-p bowl
> will travel" gas bag john rose, off at the pass as
> he trips all over himself today blitzing this
> website with his moldy obsolete tin foil fractured
> fairytale files yet again inevitably leading up to
> more blabbering on the subject of the secret
> ingredient in his delusional recipe for appearing
> somewhat more knowledgeable than the average
> teenage marks in his scope - biophotons, shall
> we?
>
> Bla,bla,bla..."What happens when we Pollute our
> Food with Fire?"
>
> bla, bla, bla ...
>
> "6. 100% of Enzymes are damaged
> 7. 100% of Biophotons are destroyed"
>
> No, for those who are wondering, john rose does
> not have any idea of what biophotons even are. All
> he knows is that the word "biophotons" sounds cool
> enough to weave into his fractured fairy tales to
> wow the kids.
>
> As I have pointed out several times, such as in
> the link below, ...
>
> "Bio photons are very real. It's too bad quacks
> and goofs use the concept for their own purposes
> but that's what quacks and goofs do."
>
>
> [www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Of course, just as many other quacks and goofs do, john rose won't let his oft times proven incomprehension of the concept stop him from cut and pasting other's work and words as though they wouldn't cringe and writhe at his sick and twisted adolescent jerry-rigged "borrowings" of their hard won work and words. Not that things like that have ever bothered such puffed up rose type clowns. Probably never even dawns on him to consider what the REAL pioneers he steals from think of his walls of text ramblings he hangs them on.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: February 29, 2016 02:39PM

They say laughter is the best medicine, thanks guys carry on...

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables