Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Dr Gabriel Coisens on why blending is a bad idea
Date: January 22, 2015 03:30AM

See video from 1:08:25 - 1:11:45

Dr. Gabriel Cousens Why You Should Avoid Eating Animal Foods!
[www.youtube.com]

Blending really is doing raw foods at the lowest level imo. I know how much better l do when eating my food.

It might be time for me to do 10 second blends on small amounts of food at a time, chew it and eat it and then repeat the process numerous times until my meal is finished. Then again, maybe l should get disciplined like l used to be and eat all my food. I've been far too weak by relying on a blender,and it's about time l pulled my finger out and got serious about raw foods again like in the old days.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2015 03:41AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dr Gabriel Coisens on why blending is a bad idea
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: January 22, 2015 04:18AM

I was apprentice there and what raw dishes, were not eaten at lunchtime at noon, we sometimes would blend it and make raw soup, for dinner, and it always worked. I got a kick out of blending raw pizzas into soup.

I am listening. He sounds good.

Digestive ogni. Hmm never heard of that. He is saying to blend the food, chew it. Have a cosmic release, he says. Better than a blender and you are activating the consciousness of the food by chewing.

I love him. He is out there. I am telling you. The TREE OF LIFE was an experience of the lifetime. I feel like I was on planet Arrakis with the Fremen people. I met people who lived in teepees - slept on tachyon discs and abused chlorella. I met this blonde who was glowing, with light, and who lived on her own in the National State park for five months. Also a Harvard Grad who lived in a school bus who played a lute and read tarot for a living.

For those who want the cult experience, without it being a cult...I mean a real spiritual family positive..come to the Tree. You will be doing wheatgrass enemas, showing off your kidney stones, dancing high on cacao and superfood smoothies drumming full moon or doing a native american dance for three days straight. Meditating day and night and every hour praying to different angels, blessing the food out in the dessert..dressing all in hemp, having one on ones in the clothing optional hot tub, with beneficial germs eating off your skin..having babies, eating challah at service, chanting, doing yoga...all over each other! Calling each other brother and sister, and finding out who you really are..

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2015 04:24AM by coconutcream.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: January 22, 2015 04:22AM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> See video from 1:08:25 - 1:11:45
>
>
> Dr. Gabriel Cousens Why You Should Avoid Eating
> Animal Foods!
> [www.youtube.com]
>
> Blending really is doing raw foods at the lowest
> level imo. I know how much better l do when eating
> my food.
>
> It might be time for me to do 10 second blends on
> small amounts of food at a time, chew it and eat
> it and then repeat the process numerous times
> until my meal is finished. Then again, maybe l
> should get disciplined like l used to be and eat
> all my food. I've been far too weak by relying on
> a blender,and it's about time l pulled my finger
> out and got serious about raw foods again like in
> the old days.

I doubt Kirlian photography is an optimally 'lifeforce test' for foods that have been through a virtual tornado in an Vitamix. I disagree with him and you on blending. Most of the breaking down of nutrients is not done in the mouth anyway. Especially if what you are blending isn't starchy. But enjoy spending half of your life chewing your teeth away if you don't mind ending up with that little Chiclet tooth look.

Date: January 22, 2015 03:08PM

Yeah I want to see more Kirlian Photography. Seems like that died out with David Wolfe's book or that NYC guy with he mohawk...what was his name? he was all about carillon photography and raw vegan foods.

Date: January 22, 2015 07:56PM

Another possible issue with blending is that we add water to foods, so this will water the foods down and may compromise digestion further because the extra water has been added that normally wouldn't be there. Intuitively the blending does not seem a good idea either, can't really work out why, and of course there are a bunch of other reasons that can be brought up.

coconutcream Wrote:
> Yeah I want to see more Kirlian Photography.

O.k, here you go:

See this excellent video from 1:05:22 – 1:06:33 to see a man eating cooked junk food v’s raw food and how it effects his light frequency glow.

Then see from 1:06:37 - 1:07:45 to see how being in nature and children effects the frequency glow.

NOW…the most amazing of all, the power of meditation/prayer. See from 1:08:21 – 1:09:20. WOW!!!!

Dr. Brian Clement-Fear Creates Disease
[www.youtube.com]

People say Kirlian photography is a load of rubbish, but in the video above it seems quite impressive.

Posted by: bluespixie ()
Date: January 23, 2015 10:41PM

I'm not a big fan of blending, though I like the nutrition punch of a green smoothie. I think my belly always did best when I was 8-1-1 and I'd slowly chew a bunch of ripe bananas.

Posted by: bluespixie ()
Date: January 23, 2015 10:56PM

coconutcream Wrote:

> For those who want the cult experience, without it
> being a cult...I mean a real spiritual family
> positive..come to the Tree. You will be doing
> wheatgrass enemas, showing off your kidney stones,
> dancing high on cacao and superfood smoothies
> drumming full moon or doing a native american
> dance for three days straight. Meditating day and
> night and every hour praying to different angels,
> blessing the food out in the dessert..dressing all
> in hemp, having one on ones in the clothing
> optional hot tub, with beneficial germs eating off
> your skin..having babies, eating challah at
> service, chanting, doing yoga...all over each
> other! Calling each other brother and sister, and
> finding out who you really are..

That sounds kind of alluring grinning smiley Shame that experience comes with such an outrageous price tag...

Posted by: rab ()
Date: January 25, 2015 12:01AM

"For those who want the cult experience, without itbeing a cult"

Looks like a duck, walks like a duck, talks like a duck...it's a cult! So say I...

"praying to different angels"...??? How on Earth do you know what/who those "angels" are?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2015 12:02AM by rab.

Date: January 26, 2015 10:32AM

You guys are all true and all have good points. I see. Yes!

You pray at every hour, to a different angel. They tell you the angel. Like Raphael, Gabriel, etc and everyone in the kitchen holds hands and says the prayer.

Its very voodoo magic there. I do not think Gabriel is even human anymore. He is so saintly and godlike. When he shows up, everyone breathes differently.

But he has a mate, he is not laying women like crazy. And you can leave when you want, and even if you have no money you can stay, you can work there. I seen maids with children with them. People living in trailers and yurts and teepees.

YES RAB

YES Bluespixie.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables