Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
My journey as an acupuncturist and how it relates to raw veganism
Posted by: Tai ()
Date: January 22, 2015 09:25PM

I told four people on this forum that I would share from an extrasensory perspective. If that offends anyone, please stop reading.

Without writing a mini novel, I will briefly try to share how doing acupuncture brought me full circle to raw food. Ever since I was a little kid, I was sensitive to the spirit world. When I began studying spirituality in earnest, my sensitivity grew increasingly. When I began cultivating my mind and heart and meditating and doing qigong, I became sensitive to the energy of the body. TSM has shared on more than one occasion with you all that people who meditate can sometimes have more energy and more light in their bodies. Well, if you can possibly imagine more energy and more light PLUS having the meridians of the body opened and circulating, I will share that sometimes the feelings can be intense. When I was just a student at the acupuncture clinic, I will never forget walking into a treatment room. As I walked into the little treatment room not having any knowledge of the patient, I could feel the energy of my body rotating strongly around me (and not just inside me but outside, as well). I actually put my hand on the wall to brace myself. I was just an observer that day and the actual intern was doing the intake of the new patient. The patient had full blown AIDS and his head was covered with a shingles infection, not to mention a plethora of other problems related to AIDS. It wasn't until later after seeing so many other patients with LESSER problems that I finally realized what happened to me with the AIDS patient. My energy was protecting me from his field, which was incredible toxic.

People have heard about auras, but what are auras composed of, if not fine particles? Bodies emanate auras, but have you considered that diseased and injured flesh can also emanate an aura? And if this aura is composed of fine particles, can it be manipulated? The answer is yes to those who can perceive it. I don't perceive a particle by itself but I perceive a field and I perceive the blockage gettting less and less until it finally goes away eventually (for the small things).

So, in other words, in talking about infection, there is not only little bacteria and viruses that get air borne, but there is also a field that emanates from the sick person and this field itself is toxic. I have manipulated the fields/aura/toxic chi/energy with cyrstals and/or my bare hands, not even touching the person and cleared it away. But over time, I realized that my crystals were absorbing the energy and pretty soon, I didn't want to pollute my exquisite cyrstals anymore. And there was my own body. I used my mind and body spiritual practice to clear my body, but over the years, it became clear that I increasingly had less time to meditate and hence there was a slow build up of other people's toxic energy in me. Even when I do acupuncture, whenever I touch a person, I can feel in my dantain or elsewhere in my body where the blockage is or refers to superficially, so I can be more exact. Yet, this homing device I have has a price: it connects me to the patient and we form a single field. To pinpoint the exact blockage with my fnger is to touch the blockage and absorb some of that bad energy.

At some point, I didn't want to pick up the phone and treat another person. I even turned off the answering machine. The sensitivity that I had to detect blockages was okay, but not okay if I was using it in a way that was hurting me. I started learning distal acupuncture techniques that didn't require any palpation, which saved my body and allowed me to continue in my field.

It's not like sensing other people is always bad. Talking on the phone to someone, thinking about someone or even sitting talking to someone...empathically feeling their issues can be a very fleeting thing that doesn't last. In fact, when I make herbs for someone, if I am thinking about them, it's hard not to sense them. But to actually stick my hand into their field and manipulating their blockage is another issue altogether. (Ah, a quick divergent note about herbs and ancient herbalists. I believe the ancient Chinese herbalists had ESP...the ones who were so brilliant and genius. There is no other explanation in my mind. Here is an example. Let's take an herb called Chai Hu. When my business partner (who is not sensitive, not empathic when writing formulas or doing acupuncture) would make me fill a prescription for his patients, I would often sense empathically that he was overdosing. I could feel the excessive dose and the patients always reported back to me the side effects just I had sensed them when I mixed the herbs. When I read in the ancient books, how they often used one gram of Chai Hu, I know why. All I can say is that being sensitive makes reading those books very exciting for me, because I know they knew something very special. Or for example, modern herbalists scoff at the 12 dates (Da zao) used in Ge Gen Tang formula and cut it down to 3-4, but I know why 12 was used...and so when I make it, I use it too.)

I wanted to help people but I wanted to stop hurting myself in the process. I considered colon hydrotherapy, thinking that could be an answer to my problems. I took the course and got certified. My teacher didn't tell me upfront that she would require me to have my hands on the person the whole session...the absolute opposite of what I wanted (I hope she never reads this). One time, I reached down to touch the abdomen of my client, who happened to be a colon hydrotherapist. As I touched her, a flood of energy poured from her into me and it gripped me painfully. I could feel exactly where she was stuck, but I couldn't tell her directly. (Everything I am telling you guys is my secret, hidden behind my penname here. If you ever tell ordinary people these things, they think you are a silly new ager and that tarnishes one's professionalism.) I advised her on diet, as I had some years of experience in it. After a couple of weeks on the diet, I gave her another session and so much came out of her, including a strange long, lacey mucoid plaque. Even though she was a colon hydrotherapist, she was still constipated and didn't eat right, but my advice helped her. Nevertheless, doing colon hydrotherapy as I was taught was not much different than doing bodywork or acupuncture for me, in terms of getting contaminated by people's fields. I finally found an open system that allows for people to self-administer, but so far, I am just leaving that aspect of my practice to close friends and family.

I don't want to write too much. This is sort of in response to John Rose. There is more than the infection...there is the field that emanates from it and it is toxic. This is what I want to share. (Toxic fields don't mean much when you are walking by a sick person, but it's different when you are manually trying to help the person get better.)

How this brings me to raw food is the following. When a sick person with low energy has skin to skin contact with a person with higher energy, the two field merge into one and diffusion occurs, whereby some sick energy enters the clean person's field and some good energy enters the sick person's field. It became apparent that my energy was getting sucked out of me by too many people. I had to stop doing bodywork and officially announce I was only doing acupuncture, because too many people wanted my massage. It made me look differently at humans and their subconscious search for energy, but not knowing where to look for it in an ethical and sustainable way. (I still do bodywork, but only as a side treatment in addition to acupuncture for real problems, like injuries, not for anyone's tune-up or deficiencies.)

Raw food became the clear choice for me to turn to. Using the raw living food, I could give people energy directly without touching them with my own body. The raw living food would be sacrificed for them and not me. Nevertheless, I already told you all how many herbs need to be cooked to extract them, so I don't push 100% raw to people. John Rose likes to talk about biophotons. See, John, I know firsthand a thing or two about them. Although I don't like to reduce complex energy into such a word.

Many years ago, I learned how to use juicing and herbs to help many problems. But after slipping into a cycle as an acupuncturist of just treating people, as was everyone's desire (to let someone else fix their problems and not take responsibility), I learned that I simply had to go back to juicing and herbs and raw living foods as a mainstay (still I am no fanatic and I see the practicality in the Gerson program to help the masses, which includes some cooked food). It was the only sustainable way that I could think of for ordinary people. And so, my friends, this is how I have entered your forum..

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: My journey as an acupuncturist and how it relates to raw veganism
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: January 22, 2015 10:07PM

" It made me look differently at humans and their subconscious search for energy, but not knowing where to look for it in an ethical and sustainable way."

"Using the raw living food, I could give people energy directly without touching them with my own body."

What are you referring to when you say "energy" and what makes it good or bad? Someone can eat 100% raw and still have lots of bad energy, right?

"As I walked into the little treatment room not having any knowledge of the patient, I could feel the energy of my body rotating strongly around me (and not just inside me but outside, as well)."

How did you feel, sick?

Date: January 22, 2015 11:20PM

JTP:
What are you referring to when you say "energy" and what makes it good or bad? Someone can eat 100% raw and still have lots of bad energy, right?

Tai:
I have to use different language when I talk to my acupuncture teacher who is also a physicist. I don't want to define it right now because it would take up too much time. John Rose likes to talk about the lifeforce as biophotons. Another time on that matter. some people can sense "energy" or "chi" as a forcefield or some kind of light or dense invisible force or substance. We know that many things that are invisible are still material, like waves, electrons, atoms, etc.

What makes bad energy "bad" is that it hurts people, to answer your question.
Good energy supports the health of the body.

Someone can eat 100% raw and still have lots of bad energy..yes, of course, JTP. All I mean to say is let's say someone comes to me with a broken bone. I am going to use a lot of fresh raw green juice high in minerals as a therapy to speed recovery, in addition to herbal poultices externally, lot of herbs internally and a diet that supports recovery. I only use treatments to aid in this overall protocol, whereas in the past, I spent so much more time with each person "hands-on" doing many more acupuncture treatments, more bodywork, etc. This drained me, versus making the raw living green juice more of the focus along with the herbs.

100% raw doesn't mean you only have good energy. I already told you how many 100% raw vegans I met who hurt their bodies with their diet through deficiencies.

Date: January 23, 2015 02:08AM

The short version of truth

It is nice to read about someone else experiencing the energies given off by people, and l find your abilities to perceive a person's energies in healing to be very very interesting.

Yes, the spiritual system works so people give and take energies, ie, the more evolved in touch spiritual person passes on energy to less evolved and unwell people. When we meditate we also pass on some of our benefit to other people unintentionally. The spiritual system is designed so the more in tune and evolved will uplift those around them.

Energies can be passed on in many ways from person to person, and the eyes is said to be a key tool. So if you are teaching many students of lower level all day long it is important to not look directly into their eyes too much (look slightly above) because they will drain your energy. Passing on your energy to loved ones is a risk also because we are not spiritual masters, so sending too much can leave you feeling like a rag doll (learned that the hard way).

Energy vibrations from people do hang around, and we can become contaminated. Sitting on a public seat someone had previously sat on can also drain energy and contaminate the energy if one hasn't put in place electromagnetic shields to block the spiritual energy contamination. We also have the power to make an entire train of noisy people go quiet and have the atmosphere buzzing with good energy when we meditate on a train and exert powerful energy (we are all connected).

Being in the presence of a high level person can also lift your energy, where-as they lose some energy (beings are designed to share, and sharing energies is the principle ways in which they share). Much of the energy balances out to a certain extent amongst people around you. It is the same as areas where there are lots of meditators, those areas are reported to have less crime because the positive energy uplifts the people who would have committed those crimes, ie, they become slightly more evolved and won’t committ as much crime. You can always sense the strong spirits of demonically possessed people too, and l find more than the average number of them attend music festivals, because we know that many types of music does draw demonic spirits, and that is why l have largely given up listening to music, try to avoid major and Indy labels and rarely will attend a music festival unless l have meditated 5 - 6 hours that day and meditate all night afterwards to ensure the electrical shield the master gave me is fully strong, AND IT WORKS!!! I was surrounded by a room of satanists one day and the energy couldn't penetrate my soul, but l did feel very sick. Very few people are full on demonically possessed, but occasionally you feel their energy and it takes your breath away and you feel very unwell.

Music is a very strong energy that is carefully designed by the t.v and record industry. For eg, the music on the news is carefully written to overtake your thinking so you become in a state of possession where they can influence the mind. This occurs with a few seconds in my experience. When one meditates enough and becomes sensitive to energies they pick up on this type of thing. In my experience the news is extremely powerful spell music (most people are not sensitive and aware enough to feel it), and it requires powerful meditation to combat it,and that is why l prefer no t.v and avoid most music. By far the worst music for infiltrating mind control is rock and various types of metal music…that can transform you fast into something else. I can no longer listen to music l once loved because l am strongly aware of the spells it casts. You think l make this stuff up?...no no no, this stuff is real.

You will also find animals, ghosts and spirits can be attracted to your light also. I think, all living beings, whether spiritually advanced or unevolved subconsciously have the desire to seek the light because that is what we are and from what we originally come from. It is not uncommon for some people to see spirits sitting on their meditation cushion....they are drawn to the energy.

I could tell some very interesting stories about beings that come to the Earth from other dimensions, but it is not for me to say too much. I will just say that lots of mythical beings talked about in stories do come here and people can see them.

All the stuff me and Tai say is nothing special because we all have those abilities, we just need to develop our spiritual awareness and it will naturally happen. Unfortunately the ability to pick up on energies is the exception because most people live 100% in the physical, so the most important aspect of us never comes out, so effectively most people live a lie in an illusion they think is reality.

This is my favourite type of thing to talk about. Forget raw foods, this is what floats my boat because it is truth , and when you find truth your soul will light up like Christmas lights and you become alive and able to sense everything. The ultimate aim is to stop being the living dead, and one day most of us will become awake to the cosmos and our natural gifts.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2015 02:14AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: January 23, 2015 02:44AM

Our thoughts are largely not our own, but spiritual awakening can change that

You cannot underestimate the dark spirits either because it’s presence is everywhere, and even people who do powerful meditation find it hard to combat it because the system we live under makes it impossible to combat completely. The problem is that we get distracted because we need to work and interact in the system, and unfortunately the system is part of the dark forces…it addicts us with the comforts. The other big problem is the distractions like jobs because we can’t meditate while working in many cases, so we can’t harness certain electrical frequencies to keep the bad stuff out, so spiritual progression is slow. Other distractions are entertainment, and this is also of the dark forces because it distracts us from the spiritual people we really are so stuff can enter us.

The purpose of a system plays a very important role in that it temps us with comforts, but one must move past that and see it for what it is and not become addicted to the temptations it offers. These days it is almost impossible to live without the system, but the key is to see it for what it is and to rely on it minimally and not to worship it.

In many cases our thoughts are not our own, but as you become spiritually awakened you are able to claim your real thoughts, but in the system it seems impossible to have all your own thoughts, and this may explain why highly awakened people become a recluse and pull out of the system to meditate and live in poverty like the masters in India and other places. When you get to that point you see the uselessness and darkness of the human language for the low level nonsense that it is, and you only talk when something important needs to be said (most times).

www.thesproutarian.com

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: January 23, 2015 08:28AM

I think it is a great topic and a blessing to have Tai and the Sproutarian on the forum.
My only concern here is the observation to give up touching the sick because it will drain energy from us.

Light is more powerful than darkness.

I know biblical references are interpreted as dogmatic but they hide a profound truth in between the lines.

"As a result, people brought the sick into the streets and laid them on beds and mats so that at least Peter's shadow might fall on some of them as he passed by.
" Acts 5:15

We can replace shadow by Peter's aura.

It is also written that the evil spirit cannot even approach and say the name Christ.

You can do this little experiment yourself. Put a lamp or lighted candle in a dark room. The darkness cannot extinguish the light, the flame. The darkness will only invade the room when the energy of the candle or the lamp runs out.

So too it is our own inner energy source that is the main concern, not the darkness that surrounds us. But we know the inner energy source is infinite.

We may take a rest or loose our focus but we have to strive to regain it quickly.

It is like the doctor in an hospital would quit because people are too sick.

Even if we are drained, it is our purpose on earth, to be drained until our brother is healed. It is a blessing

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2015 08:42AM by RawPracticalist.

Date: January 23, 2015 09:31AM

Gabriel Coisens is without doubt an enlightened person, and the most enlightened out of any of the raw food leaders l am aware of. You can’t fake enlightenment because various people will be able to call you out. You know what…everything Gabriel Coisens says on spiritual issues is spot on, he thinks exactly how l think on all of it, and this is no accident because he lives in the light of truth. With most spiritual talkers online, many are fakes and not enlightened. Gabriel uses lots of funny words when talking about spiritual issues, and l use simple words, but we both arrive at the same conclusions. Viktoras Kulvinskas is somewhat enlightened but he has loads of karma in this life which has cloaked some of his truth. There are three people l know of here who are banging right on the door of enlightenment.

It is interesting how there seems to be a bunch of sproutarian types who are either enlightened or close to it. Why? I think it is because these folks strongly desire the light and they will do anything to get it, so they go to the trouble of growing and eating the harsh tasting sprouts/FRESH food to get that important light. Raw veganism provides a unique and clean energy to the body and spirit, but like what Gabriel said, you can’t eat or fast your way to God or enlightenment because the enlightenment MUST be already in the person waiting to come out.

Enlightened people are no better than anyone else, the only difference is that they have become sick and tired of the nonsense/illusion we live under and have subconsciously seeked the light. Many people think they are sick and tired, but they aren’t sick and tired enough yet because they still love the system and it’s by products. When people see the light those people become because very close because they are brothers or sisters of light, and l see Gabriel as my brother, the same goes with Viktoras….there is a commonness between people where no words need to be expressed anymore, and it is like `we are finally on our way home brothers and sisters’ (said with a big smile and with heart felt love in a way not commonly felt).

www.thesproutarian.com

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: January 23, 2015 11:39AM

"but like what Gabriel said, you can’t eat or fast your way to God or enlightenment because the enlightenment MUST be already in the person waiting to come out. "

Enlightenment is in each of us, buried deep down within each of us. It is the likeness of God.

Many are not aware of that infinite wisdom and light we have within us, and yet many are good contributors to life.

The few people who are really enlightened have a deep love for mankind, for the sinner, they are sacrificing their own personal evolution to help the blind.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 23, 2015 01:41PM

TSM wrote:

<<<but like what Gabriel said, you can’t eat or fast your way to God or enlightenment because the enlightenment MUST be already in the person waiting to come out.>>>

RawPracticalist wrote:

<<<Enlightenment is in each of us, buried deep down within each of us. It is the likeness of God.>>>

“Last of our blessings, but most important, God has given us Himself. He has given us His Spirit, to dwell within us. We need never be alone, never face alone the difficulties we meet, nor carry unaided the burdens we shoulder. He will comfort and strengthen us in our sorrows, and share and multiply our joys. He “stands at the door and knocks”--we have only to open the door of our soul and let Him out, for He is already within us.” -Lynn Sutton, “Science of Mind,” November 1990

I love how Lynn Sutton put this because most people say just the opposite - He “stands at the door and knocks”--we have only to open the door of our soul and let Him in. We don't have to let him in - we have to let him out!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2015 01:43PM by John Rose.

Date: January 23, 2015 02:03PM

RawPracticalist wrote:

<<<The few people who are really enlightened have a deep love for mankind, for the sinner, they are sacrificing their own personal evolution to help the blind.>>>

"It seldom happens that the reformer reaps the benefits of the reform he introduces. Men are slow to understand and still slower to act. But this does not deter the man or woman who possess a genuine love of his fellowman and whose desire for the betterment of the race is no mere sentimental pseudo-religiosity. Rather he bravely faces the disappointments he is sure to experience and with courage and determination advances the cause, which, as he sees it, stands for the liberation and enlightenment of his fellows." -Herbert Shelton, "The Science and Fine Art of Natural Hygiene" pp. 417-418

Shelton really understood what very few us have yet to understand and will NEVER understand unless we possess a genuine love of our fellowman and we devote our lives for the liberation and enlightenment of our fellows!!!

Date: January 23, 2015 02:47PM

Tai,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience and for being a positive contribution to this message board!!!

Brian/TSM,

Why do you consistently misspell Gabriel’s last name and have you read “Spiritual Nutrition”?

Date: January 23, 2015 03:15PM

Tai wrote:

<<<John Rose likes to talk about the lifeforce as biophotons. Another time on that matter. some people can sense "energy" or "chi" as a forcefield or some kind of light or dense invisible force or substance.>>>

Hey Tai,

Here is a snippet from my file on Holy Spirit, Chi, Prana, etc. followed by a snippet from my file on Biophotons:

[www.all-natural.com]
Body - Mind - Spirit:
Index of Articles on Insights To Healthy Living

Froniter Science and Human Develpoment by Paul von Ward

"Subtle energy" refers to the medium through which consciousness acts on the realm of matter and energy. According to a National Institutes of Health study, at least 52 terms are used for "subtle energy": chi, prana, Holy Spirit, manna, ether, orgone, biomagnetism and zeropoint, among many others in our current vocabulary. Regardless of the label, it appears to contribute to many phenomena not currently explained by conventional science: telekinesis, remote sensing, telepathy, gut or heartbased intuition, healing by prayer or other non-physical means, biocommunication between species, etc.

[www.all-natural.com]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[www.lightworks.com]
"Subtle energy" is also referred to as chi, prana, Holy Spirit, manna, ether, or-gone, bio-magnetism and zero-point, among many other names in our current vocabulary. Regardless of the label, it appears to contribute to many phenomena not currently explained by conventional science.

This article is the beginning of a series on discoveries by frontier scientists that provide insight into the multileveled nature of reality and the human senses — and powers that lie beyond the world of the five senses. Such research provides for new hypotheses related to the existence of the three faceted model of the universe, consciousness, subtle energy and physical.

"Subtle energy" refers to the medium through which consciousness acts on the realm of matter and energy. According to a National Institutes of Health study, at least 52 terms are used for "subtle energy": chi, prana, Holy Spirit, manna, ether, orgone, biomagnetism and zeropoint, among many others in our current vocabulary. Regardless of the label, it appears to contribute to many phenomena not currently explained by conventional science: telekinesis, remote sensing, telepathy, gut or heartbased intuition, healing by prayer or other non-physical means, biocommunication between species, etc.

Since these phenomena have tangible effects that can be documented but not explained by the known principles of the electromagnetic (E/M) field of matter/energy, they require that we hypothesize another force through which conscious intent acts on the affected objects, senses and cells.

Some researchers believe a fuzzy part of the electromagnetic spectrum, beyond gamma rays, constitutes this force but that it has not yet been discovered due to the lack of refined instrumentation. Just as the harnessing of radio waves and Xrays had to await the development of new technologies, say these researchers, the development of more advanced machines will enable humans to make use of this fuzzy E/M field.

Others, including myself, work on the hypothesis that this force/field exists in correspondence but parallel to the E/M spectrum and may not have the constraints of that spectrum, such as the speed of light. More elaboration on the implications of this hypothesis for theory — David Bohm and other physicists' concepts of nonlocal fields of energy or information — and research — spacebased experiments that challenge the speed of light limitations on the transfer of information — comes in subsequent articles. Here we focus on the work of one subtle energy researcher: Cleve Backster.

Backster’s work in the late '60s and early '70s was an important impetus for the best selling The Secret Life of Plants by Peter Tompkins and Christopher Bird. In the '80s, his work was chronicled by Robert Stone in The Secret Life of Your Cells. His research journey started with the 1966 almost accidental rediscovery that plants are sentient and respond to the spontaneous emotions and strongly expressed intentions of relevant humans. (J. Chandra Bose of India had demonstrated a similar principle in the early part of the 20th century.) Using an instrument to measure galvanic skin responses (GSR), a part of his polygraph or lie detector stockintrade, Backster attempted to determine whether it would measure the moment of rehydration of a plant whose roots were freshly watered. It did not but to his surprise, the GSR meter registered his threat to burn the plant leaf when he spontaneously thought of the idea.

(Prior to that experience, Backster was noted as one of the foremost experts in the use and interpretation of the results of the polygraph test. Over the last 30 years he has maintained that reputation, and enhanced it. (In fact, his refinements on previous polygraph techniques have earned him a worldwide reputation; they have been validated by the Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Lab.) His mastery of the theory and practice has benefited thousands of specialists who have participated in or learned from the principles taught in his San Diego based Backster School of Lie Detection. He now serves as an advisor or faculty member for several research and educational institutions. These extraordinary professional credentials are important because the same scientific acumen and experimental rigor are applied to his research (observed by me during several days of lab work with Cleve in February 1998) on what he calls "Primary Perception" and others call "The Backster Effect."winking smiley

Subsequent to his accidental discovery, an amazing series of experiments demonstrated that the expression of genuine emotion and intent by humans caused measurable reactions (primary perception) in the cells of leaves, fruits, and vegetables. They also reacted to behaviors or changes in states of animals and insects. Conversely, in what Backster labeled "fainting," plants ceased their normal functioning when horrific treatment (burning, scalding, and chemical destruction) was continued on the parallel materials or when the presence of hostile individuals was introduced into the lab. This reaction seems to correspond to Shock Syndrome in humans. More detailed protocols demonstrated that plants possess some discriminatory capability, making them capable of distinguishing individuals who have either destroyed related plants or have very positive intentions; they seem to know who has the sentiments to become a "green thumb."

Experiments with leukocytes (white cells) indicated that a bond of communication exists between an individual's thoughts/emotions and his cells after they are removed from the donor's body. Backster collects cells from the mouth of a donor through a standard clinical procedure, connects them to the electrodes/meter apparatus, and measures their reactivity to the donor's emotional shifts. These shifts can be caused by the donor's voluntary initiatives or their involuntary reactions to events or images such as observed in photographs or movies. Splitscreen videography of the donor's behaviors and the metered responses of the cell cultures, when other causal or random influences are ruled out, demonstrates some form of communication.

Using a Faraday cage and lead containers to shield the plant, eggs or yogurt used to sense the biocommunication, his experiments appear to rule out the E/M spectrum as the medium of transmission. Tests done with a distance of over three hundred miles between a donor of white cells and the lab indicates the communication bond is not affected by distance. The action and reaction appear to be simultaneous, like the splitpair photon experiments by physicists that show one half of the pair reacts instantaneously to actions taken on the other.

Over the last thirty years literally hundreds of experiments have proved the existence of this biocommunication known as the "Backster Effect." My own personal participation in one of these experiments left me without a doubt that a culture of yogurt in a shielded cage showed extraordinary reactions to feeling that were stirred up in me and two female colleagues as we discussed controversial gender and power issues. Interestingly, the yogurt did not react to periods of intellectual discussion about the same issues; it only became agitated when our comments were charged with emotion.

On the basis of this brief review, two characteristics of "subtle energy" communication are clear:

• It happens only when behaviors, thoughts or talk are based in emotions or serious intent. Words or ideas per se do not elicit a reaction unless they have been energized by some force, such as "subtle energy."
• Some process of prior attunement between the sender and the receiver is necessary for the communication link; some higher level of awareness or, at least, frequency resonation is apparently involved.

While we do yet understand the full nature of the communication involved, nor the qualities of the medium, some implications emerge from Backster’s research.

• The demonstration of "subtle energy" communication supports the morphogenic field concept postulated by Rupert Sheldrake and others, where an intent-laden force field is transmitted from some beings to others through an as yet unknown medium.
• The reactions occur at the instant of expression of intent, not when a preset test is administered, thereby requiring a rethinking of scientific protocols related to the replication of experiments in the area of psi research.

• The existence of interspecies communication at this level demonstrates the singular and, apparently, universal nature of consciousness.
• The medium involves the apparent existence of a force that can transfer intentions into changes in the physical realm.

These implications alone lead to new hypotheses and experiments for better understanding of the power of innersense communication, healing prayer, self healing, and the dynamics of interpersonal hostility and attraction. They suggest practices for interbeing openness and protection. Such directions will be explored in more detail in subsequent articles.
[www.lightworks.com]

Now here is a snippet from my file on Biophotons:

[viewzone2.com]
Are humans really beings of light?

Thus, it dawned on Popp that these emissions had a purpose outside of the body. Wave resonance wasn't only being used to communicate inside the body, but between living things as well. Two healthy beings engaged in 'photon sucking', as he called it, by exchanging photons. Popp realised that this exchange might unlock the secret of some of the animal kingdom's most persistent conundrums: how schools of fish or flocks of birds create perfect and instantaneous coordination. Many experiments on the homing ability of animals demonstrate that it has nothing to do with following habitual trails, scents or even the EM fields of the earth, but rather some form of silent communication that acts like an invisible rubber band, even when the animals are separated by miles of distance.

[viewzone2.com]

Posted by: tezcal ()
Date: January 23, 2015 05:54PM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> In many cases our thoughts are not our own, but as
> you become spiritually awakened you are able to
> claim your real thoughts, but in the system it
> seems impossible to have all your own thoughts,
> and this may explain why highly awakened people
> become a recluse and pull out of the system to
> meditate and live in poverty like the masters in
> India and other places. When you get to that point
> you see the uselessness and darkness of the human
> language for the low level nonsense that it is,
> and you only talk when something important needs
> to be said (most times).

that reminds me a lot of one of the main principles of G.I. Gurdjieff's teaching. He was a pretty interesting man, did you get into him? i know you don't like teacher's and the like, but some of the things both of you talk about are very similar.

as for energies, i've had spirits/ghosts/whatever you may call them follow me my entire life, since i was a child. anyone who i've had a relationship with or lived with was shocked at how many inexplicable things would occur after moving in with me, or being around me often. i never understood why, because i didn't do any spiritual work when i was, say, five years old, lol. but its just something that i've come to expect and not fear.

working among the general public, i can really feel it as well. there's some people who i can feel coming in a few minutes before they arrive, very angry and sad people who try to make others feel the same way. always without fail i get this sinking feeling, then sure enough an angry guest will arrive. the opposite has occurred too though, just having a simple small talk conversation has completely lifted up my mood in ways raw food can't even do.

tai, thanks for the post. very interesting stuff. i know you're not big into the psychedelic movement, but the healers who use ayahuasca to relieve physical and mental ailments in the amazon do have some outstanding results, it reminds me of what you're saying because when they remove an illness, unless they're trained to know how to send the energy off someplace else, can become very sick and infected as well. that's what i have read many shamans say at least. this reality is so beyond strange and i get the feeling we know so very little of it, none of this talk shocks me or seems 'new agey' etc. the most shocking thing to me is when someone is completely closed off from the possibility of such subtle energy systems existing.

Date: January 23, 2015 07:20PM

"Energies can be passed on in many ways from person to person, and the eyes is said to be a key tool. So if you are teaching many students of lower level all day long it is important to not look directly into their eyes too much (look slightly above) because they will drain your energy."

What about animals? Other than reading emotions and actions, how can you tell the energy of animals and can you obtain good/bad energy from them?

Date: January 23, 2015 08:16PM

John Rose Wrote:

> Brian/TSM,
>
> Why do you consistently misspell Gabriel’s last
> name

don't know, but l will have to google his name and try to remember how to spell it.

> and have you read “Spiritual Nutrition”?

No,l couldn't be bothered reading most health books because they nearly all bore me to tears.

tezcal Wrote:

> that reminds me a lot of one of the main
> principles of G.I. Gurdjieff's teaching. He was a
> pretty interesting man, did you get into him? i
> know you don't like teacher's and the like, but
> some of the things both of you talk about are very
> similar.

I have rarely ever read a spiritual book because l don't feel the need nor have the interest to be bothered with such things. I don't need to read about truth, l need to experience and feel the truth. I don't need to read about wisdom, l need to grow into wisdom and experience it. Spiritual books are just something l have little time for.

>
>
> as for energies, i've had spirits/ghosts/whatever
> you may call them follow me my entire life, since
> i was a child. anyone who i've had a relationship
> with or lived with was shocked at how many
> inexplicable things would occur after moving in
> with me, or being around me often. i never
> understood why, because i didn't do any spiritual
> work when i was, say, five years old, lol. but its
> just something that i've come to expect and not
> fear.

Yes, l had the same growing up, but many of the spirits around me were dark menacing ones, so l was afraid most of my life, especially of the night because l knew l wasn't alone. I sent all those spirits to the other side...many of them were angry animal spirits l had eaten or accidently killed over the years, and that taught me just how foul and full of karma meat eating is. When you send all that dark energy into the astral world your reality becomes different...my reality changed overnight and the world looked different and took on a different meaning...l could see a magic energy and beauty and brightness to the world l never knew existed. See...none of us see the world the same, all our realities are different because they are all illusions, and as you purify those illusions drop away and you get to see more of the divine side of the planet. What l see with my eyes is not what you will see with your eyes...my reality is different to yours, and my current reality is vastly different to what it was 5 years ago.

After l sent the many angry spirits away l saw the planet like a heavenly place the next day because much of the darkness cloaking my life had been lifted, it felt like l was floating and the world looked a brightness and beauty l had never seen before. With other dark entities hanging around,l told them l was no longer scared of them and told them to "GO" while pointing my finger at them. Many dark things can feed off fear, but when you gain power and lose the fear they won't hang around. Occasionally some dark spirits turn up to test me, but l tell them "I know who you are, now GO" and then l go about my business.

It's also interesting how houses full of ghosts up to no good will leave if one puts a picture of various spiritual masters in the house.

>
>
> working among the general public, i can really
> feel it as well. there's some people who i can
> feel coming in a few minutes before they arrive,
> very angry and sad people who try to make others
> feel the same way. always without fail i get this
> sinking feeling, then sure enough an angry guest
> will arrive. the opposite has occurred too though,
> just having a simple small talk conversation has
> completely lifted up my mood in ways raw food
> can't even do.

You have some connection.

Brian Clement talks about how people who come into a room after an argument has taken place will be able to feel a strong negative energy in the room without previously knowing what had taken place there. Negative energies from bad thoughts and arguments are said to last 15 minutes (I think) according to Brian.

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: January 23, 2015 08:48PM

jtprindl Wrote:

> What about animals? Other than reading emotions
> and actions, how can you tell the energy of
> animals

Oh yes, the energies of an animal can be felt when you look into their soul and read their mind. I have two cats, one is quite low level and a troubled spirit and the other is very high level for a cat with few mental issues. I have had to nurture the emotions of the low level cat or else she could have taken a real down hill path. I can read them both very well, especially the low level cat, l can basically read her mind. Sometimes people will pat her fur (low level cat) and she will bite, but when l pat her fur l always know the exact time when she will occasionally bite so l know when to pull my hand away, but everyone else will get bitten. I can also see how her energy and thoughts (thoughts are also energy of course) has changed since my other cat started living here...the low level cat feels put out and isn't as social, and she resents the other cat much of the time for taking the attention away from her, that is why l need to give her special attention because she came into my life to help settle her soul, she is damaged.

>and can you obtain good/bad energy from
> them?

Regarding living animals, Yes, but I don't notice it with my animals because l am higher level than them so they have little influence over me. I influence them with good energy.

Regarding dead animals you have eaten, they give off very bad energy, and the more animals you eat the more that energy builds up, but most people are not sensitive enough to feel it. The killing of animals is a total disaster and the dark energy will keep you in a prison where you pay a massive price. It is not worth eating animals for the price you have to pay, the energy is revolting and reeks of complete and utter foulness, and death of our true spirit is experienced because it becomes tarnished, and you experience lots of mediocrity or worse because that is all you deserve.

www.thesproutarian.com

Posted by: Living Food ()
Date: January 24, 2015 04:21AM

See...none of us see the world the same, all our realities are different because they are all illusions, and as you purify those illusions drop away and you get to see more of the divine side of the planet. What l see with my eyes is not what you will see with your eyes...my reality is different to yours

I made a post about this exact same subject a few days ago, and I'm going to repost it here because the alternative would be me writing up a very similar post all over again. There is so much wisdom in your quote above.

The post:

We all live in different worlds

We may all live on one planet, but each of us lives in our own separate world. My neighbor may live 50 feet from my front door, yet his world may be a Hell of darkness and despair whereas mine is a Heaven of light and joy. Geographically, we live in the same area. But spiritually we dwell on completely different planes of existence. You can alter your world by altering your thoughts. You can elevate yourself to a higher plane of existence by thinking kind, compassionate and selfless thoughts, or sink to lower and baser planes of existence by thinking envious, angry or selfish thoughts. Joy and serenity will take you upward towards the light, whereas despair, sadness and fear will blanket you with ever-deeper darkness. We all see the world differently depending on the veils of karma that cover our eyes, and most people will remain blindly at the whim of their personal karma because they are blinded to it...they know not that spiritual laws govern the Universe, and that the maxim "for every action there is an opposite reaction" applies to the subtle as well as the gross physical realms. The blessing given to those on the spiritual path is that, through diligent effort, we may work to remove the veils of karma, stripping away layer by layer, until finally the glorious light of the Creator is revealed to us once more.

Another little snippet that is highly relevant to the conversation:

The purpose of physical life

Adversity only brings out what's already in us. If the family starts fighting and gets a divorce after their income decreases, the seed was already there...it just needed those adverse conditions to sprout and grow. This is why so-called evil and suffering are necessary to our development; if everything was perfect, it would be easy to be good and kind and virtuous. But that would be living a perfect life without earning it, and we would still remain imperfect at heart. As soon as a crack appeared in our seemingly perfect life, all of the ugliness within ourselves would come out. 

It is far better that we live in lower worlds and harsher conditions until we have mastered ourselves and became perfect on the inside. That's what life is. It's a series of situations and scenarios that give us the opportunity to better ourselves, and if we choose to take that opportunity, our life becomes better too. It's all so simple at heart, but it is impossibly complex until you receive the key of understanding by rising to the appropriate vibrational plane.

Those two posts are jewels of the highest order and I don't want to throw them away, I want to reuse them again and again. I was in a very special state while writing those posts...full of passion and energy and buzzing all over, and I was not aware of my physical surroundings at all.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2015 04:24AM by Living Food.

Date: January 24, 2015 05:21AM

TSM, LivingFood, and Tai - I would like to hear your opinion on this message from Alan Watts...

"This is therefore to say that the transformation of human consciousness through meditation is frustrated so long as we think of it as something that I by myself can bring about, by some sort of wangle, by some sort of gimmick. Because you see it leads to endless games of spiritual one-up-manship. And of guru competition. Of my guru being more effective than your guru. My yogas are faster than your yoga. I am more aware of myself than you are. I am humbler than you are. I am sorrier for my sins than you are. I love you more than you love me. There’s this interminable goings on where people fight and wonder whether they are a bit more evolved than somebody else and so on.

All that can just fall away. And then we get this strange feeling that we’ve never had in our lives except occasionally by accident. Some people get a glimpse that we are no longer this poor little stranger and afraid in a world it never made. But that you are this universe. And you are creating it at every moment. Because you see it starts now. It didn’t begin in the past. There was no past. If the universe began in the past, when that happened it was now. But it is still now and the universe is still beginning now and it’s trailing off like the wake of a ship from now and as the wake of the ship fades out, so does the past. You can look back there to explain things but the explanation disappears. You will never find it there. Things are not explained by the past. They’re explained by what happens now. That creates the past. And it begins here.

That’s the birth of responsibility. Because otherwise you can look over your shoulder and say, 'Well, I am the way I am because my mother dropped me. And she dropped me because she was neurotic because her mother dropped her.' and we go way way back to Adam and Eve or to a disappearing monkey or something. We never get at it. But in this way you are faced with that you’re doing all this. And that’s an extraordinary shock.

So cheer up! You can’t blame anyone else for the kind of world you’re in, and that helps a great deal, because most of the good things we are trying to do are based on blaming somebody else and to improve them. 'Kindly let me help you or you’ll drown,' said the monkey putting the fish safely up a tree.
If therefore we would stop blaming others, it would be very difficult to go about a war with a straight face. And you see if you know that the I — in the sense of the person, the front, the ego — it really doesn’t exist, then it won’t go to your head too badly if you wake up and discover that you’re god".

Date: January 24, 2015 05:22AM

> jtprindl Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > What about animals? Other than reading emotions
> > and actions, how can you tell the energy of
> > animals
>
>
> Oh yes, the energies of an animal can be felt when
> you look into their soul and read their mind. I
> have two cats, one is quite low level and a
> troubled spirit and the other is very high level
> for a cat with few mental issues. I have had to
> nurture the emotions of the low level cat or else
> she could have taken a real down hill path. I can
> read them both very well, especially the low level
> cat, l can basically read her mind. Sometimes
> people will pat her fur (low level cat) and she
> will bite, but when l pat her fur l always know
> the exact time when she will occasionally bite so
> l know when to pull my hand away, but everyone
> else will get bitten. I can also see how her
> energy and thoughts (thoughts are also energy of
> course) has changed since my other cat started
> living here...the low level cat feels put out and
> isn't as social, and she resents the other cat
> much of the time for taking the attention away
> from her, that is why l need to give her special
> attention because she came into my life to help
> settle her soul, she is damaged.
>
> [i19.photobucket.com]
> %207/1d9e0c4f-1d4b-4195-ad2b-a67ca7fa0cac_zps7130a
> acb.jpg
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> >and can you obtain good/bad energy from
> > them?
>
> Regarding living animals, Yes, but I don't notice
> it with my animals because l am higher level than
> them so they have little influence over me. I
> influence them with good energy.
>
>
> Regarding dead animals you have eaten, they give
> off very bad energy, and the more animals you eat
> the more that energy builds up, but most people
> are not sensitive enough to feel it. The killing
> of animals is a total disaster and the dark energy
> will keep you in a prison where you pay a massive
> price. It is not worth eating animals for the
> price you have to pay, the energy is revolting and
> reeks of complete and utter foulness, and death of
> our true spirit is experienced because it becomes
> tarnished, and you experience lots of mediocrity
> or worse because that is all you deserve.

Can you ever inherit positive energy from an animal by staring into their eyes?

Date: January 24, 2015 05:42AM

Raw practicalist wrote:
My only concern here is the observation to give up touching the sick because it will drain energy from us.

It is like the doctor in an hospital would quit because people are too sick.

Even if we are drained, it is our purpose on earth, to be drained until our brother is healed. It is a blessing"

Tai:
Wow, RawPr., I feel like I opened a can of worms here. I have an ocean of sharing, including the topics you raised from the book of Acts, but I feel it is best to button my lip. The main reason I shared is to tell John Rose that even if he thinks science has not proven the existence of viruses, I myself have felt the energy fields that emanate from such infections and that there is more danger ****, not less danger, when working with sick people than science understands. This is not say that doctors should not help sick people or that we should be standoff-ish to our family. Not so. Hospitals should not close and no one should quit their job. I didn't quit my job, although I took a break for a while to sort things out.

I totally agree with the basic concept that if you have a strong immune system and your body is clean inside, then you will be more resistant to getting sick.

And I also don't want to make anyone paranoid, either. Just having fear of disease can attract certain bad things one's way.

I was not and am not trying to instill fear. At the same time, I also care enough to tell everyone to have a healthy respect for danger.

**** more danger when the healer/practitioner/care giver is trying to help the sick person get better using a manual, hands-on, especially skin to skin method. It doesn't matter much if the caregiver is just doing non-healing related matters to the person's body. This is my experience. I finally learned an acupuncture technique that is safe for me. I also don't want to bum out anyone who needs a lot of care. All I can say is that it pays to have fresh raw living juices and smoothies internally and externally to help speed up the healing and it will help both the sick/injured person and the caregiver.

Listen, my sharing is not relevant for most people. People give and take both good and sick energy all the time. An injured person might have a knee problem but has a good neck and the caregiver might have an arthritic neck but a good knee. If the caregiver gives the injured party a massage, it doesn't matter because they share energy, both good and bad and it won't matter in the end. My sharing only matters to anyone who is working on cleaning up their energy field. Most people aren't, so my sharing is totally irrelevant for them.

I will send a PM your way soon regarding the other topic you mentioned.

Date: January 24, 2015 06:31AM

Tezcal wrote:
i know you're not big into the psychedelic movement, but the healers who use ayahuasca to relieve physical and mental ailments in the amazon do have some outstanding results, it reminds me of what you're saying because when they remove an illness, unless they're trained to know how to send the energy off someplace else, can become very sick and infected as well. that's what i have read many shamans say at least. this reality is so beyond strange and i get the feeling we know so very little of it

Tai:
I am not against any herb that is medicinal. But I am personally against violence and promiscuous sex, and sometimes you hear about those things with psychedelics. I listened to one yanomami shaman share how sometimes the shamans would kill people when they were high on plant psychedelics and not to mention him explaining how he was possessed by many spirits. When he quit being a shaman, he had to grapple with those spirits who didn't want to let him go.
If a person is very, very close to the divine and has a personal relationship with the lord already, I can imagine that such a person could use those things responsibly. One example is the Huichol Indians.
But it is sad to see someone who has no connection to the divine pursue visions with plant medicines. What moral compass do they have to navigate such a reality?
Yes, I know of many people who have tried such energy healing as you mentioned above and experienced being the receipient of the disease, once it was cleared off the client/patient.
Anyway, in an ideal world, a shaman would be the one entrusted to those medicines and a shaman would have the moral character of a holy priest/saint (and instead of getting possessed would scare demons and bad spirits away) and such a person would instruct the youth properly, and would make heaven proud and not want to ban such herbs from the wild people.

Date: January 24, 2015 09:54PM

jtprindl Wrote:
> TSM, LivingFood, and Tai - I would like to hear
> your opinion on this message from Alan Watts...
>
> "This is therefore to say that the transformation
> of human consciousness through meditation is
> frustrated so long as we think of it as something
> that I by myself can bring about, by some sort of
> wangle, by some sort of gimmick. Because you see
> it leads to endless games of spiritual
> one-up-manship. And of guru competition. Of my
> guru being more effective than your guru. My yogas
> are faster than your yoga. I am more aware of
> myself than you are. I am humbler than you are. I
> am sorrier for my sins than you are. I love you
> more than you love me. There’s this interminable
> goings on where people fight and wonder whether
> they are a bit more evolved than somebody else and
> so on.
>
> All that can just fall away. And then we get this
> strange feeling that we’ve never had in our
> lives except occasionally by accident. Some people
> get a glimpse that we are no longer this poor
> little stranger and afraid in a world it never
> made. But that you are this universe. And you are
> creating it at every moment. Because you see it
> starts now. It didn’t begin in the past. There
> was no past. If the universe began in the past,
> when that happened it was now. But it is still now
> and the universe is still beginning now and it’s
> trailing off like the wake of a ship from now and
> as the wake of the ship fades out, so does the
> past. You can look back there to explain things
> but the explanation disappears. You will never
> find it there. Things are not explained by the
> past. They’re explained by what happens now.
> That creates the past. And it begins here.
>
> That’s the birth of responsibility. Because
> otherwise you can look over your shoulder and say,
> 'Well, I am the way I am because my mother dropped
> me. And she dropped me because she was neurotic
> because her mother dropped her.' and we go way way
> back to Adam and Eve or to a disappearing monkey
> or something. We never get at it. But in this way
> you are faced with that you’re doing all this.
> And that’s an extraordinary shock.
>
> So cheer up! You can’t blame anyone else for the
> kind of world you’re in, and that helps a great
> deal, because most of the good things we are
> trying to do are based on blaming somebody else
> and to improve them. 'Kindly let me help you or
> you’ll drown,' said the monkey putting the fish
> safely up a tree.
> If therefore we would stop blaming others, it
> would be very difficult to go about a war with a
> straight face. And you see if you know that the I
> — in the sense of the person, the front, the ego
> — it really doesn’t exist, then it won’t go
> to your head too badly if you wake up and discover
> that you’re god".

Just some drivel spoken by a new ager trying to sound intelligent. Most of them do that. Alan wasted 5 minutes of his life and everyone elses by writing something so meanlingless. As human beings, we talk far too much, and the above written by Alan is what happens when you talk too much.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2015 09:58PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: January 24, 2015 11:00PM

> jtprindl Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > TSM, LivingFood, and Tai - I would like to hear
> > your opinion on this message from Alan Watts...
> >
> > "This is therefore to say that the
> transformation
> > of human consciousness through meditation is
> > frustrated so long as we think of it as
> something
> > that I by myself can bring about, by some sort
> of
> > wangle, by some sort of gimmick. Because you
> see
> > it leads to endless games of spiritual
> > one-up-manship. And of guru competition. Of my
> > guru being more effective than your guru. My
> yogas
> > are faster than your yoga. I am more aware of
> > myself than you are. I am humbler than you are.
> I
> > am sorrier for my sins than you are. I love you
> > more than you love me. There’s this
> interminable
> > goings on where people fight and wonder whether
> > they are a bit more evolved than somebody else
> and
> > so on.
> >
> > All that can just fall away. And then we get
> this
> > strange feeling that we’ve never had in our
> > lives except occasionally by accident. Some
> people
> > get a glimpse that we are no longer this poor
> > little stranger and afraid in a world it never
> > made. But that you are this universe. And you
> are
> > creating it at every moment. Because you see it
> > starts now. It didn’t begin in the past.
> There
> > was no past. If the universe began in the past,
> > when that happened it was now. But it is still
> now
> > and the universe is still beginning now and
> it’s
> > trailing off like the wake of a ship from now
> and
> > as the wake of the ship fades out, so does the
> > past. You can look back there to explain things
> > but the explanation disappears. You will never
> > find it there. Things are not explained by the
> > past. They’re explained by what happens now.
> > That creates the past. And it begins here.
> >
> > That’s the birth of responsibility. Because
> > otherwise you can look over your shoulder and
> say,
> > 'Well, I am the way I am because my mother
> dropped
> > me. And she dropped me because she was neurotic
> > because her mother dropped her.' and we go way
> way
> > back to Adam and Eve or to a disappearing
> monkey
> > or something. We never get at it. But in this
> way
> > you are faced with that you’re doing all
> this.
> > And that’s an extraordinary shock.
> >
> > So cheer up! You can’t blame anyone else for
> the
> > kind of world you’re in, and that helps a
> great
> > deal, because most of the good things we are
> > trying to do are based on blaming somebody else
> > and to improve them. 'Kindly let me help you or
> > you’ll drown,' said the monkey putting the
> fish
> > safely up a tree.
> > If therefore we would stop blaming others, it
> > would be very difficult to go about a war with
> a
> > straight face. And you see if you know that the
> I
> > — in the sense of the person, the front, the
> ego
> > — it really doesn’t exist, then it won’t
> go
> > to your head too badly if you wake up and
> discover
> > that you’re god".
>
>
> Just some drivel spoken by a new ager trying to
> sound intelligent. Most of them do that. Alan
> wasted 5 minutes of his life and everyone elses by
> writing something so meanlingless. As human
> beings, we talk far too much, and the above
> written by Alan is what happens when you talk too
> much.

Why do you say that?

Date: January 25, 2015 08:31PM

Energies can be passed on in many ways from person to person, and the eyes is said to be a key tool.

I well believe it, and it sounds like that could explain why sungazing is so powerful.

Date: January 25, 2015 08:42PM

TSM, LivingFood, and Tai - I would like to hear your opinion on this message from Alan Watts...

"This is therefore to say that the transformation of human consciousness through meditation is frustrated so long as we think of it as something that I by myself can bring about, by some sort of wangle, by some sort of gimmick. Because you see it leads to endless games of spiritual one-up-manship. And of guru competition. Of my guru being more effective than your guru. My yogas are faster than your yoga. I am more aware of myself than you are. I am humbler than you are. I am sorrier for my sins than you are. I love you more than you love me. There’s this interminable goings on where people fight and wonder whether they are a bit more evolved than somebody else and so on.

This would only be the case for people with delusions of spirituality. That kind of behavior shows ego and pride and proves that the person has a looooong way to go yet. True spiritual seekers do not behave like that.

All that can just fall away. And then we get this strange feeling that we’ve never had in our lives except occasionally by accident. Some people get a glimpse that we are no longer this poor little stranger and afraid in a world it never made. But that you are this universe. And you are creating it at every moment. Because you see it starts now. It didn’t begin in the past. There was no past. If the universe began in the past, when that happened it was now. But it is still now and the universe is still beginning now and it’s trailing off like the wake of a ship from now and as the wake of the ship fades out, so does the past. You can look back there to explain things but the explanation disappears. You will never find it there. Things are not explained by the past. They’re explained by what happens now. That creates the past. And it begins here.

That’s the birth of responsibility. Because otherwise you can look over your shoulder and say, 'Well, I am the way I am because my mother dropped me. And she dropped me because she was neurotic because her mother dropped her.' and we go way way back to Adam and Eve or to a disappearing monkey or something. We never get at it. But in this way you are faced with that you’re doing all this. And that’s an extraordinary shock.

So cheer up! You can’t blame anyone else for the kind of world you’re in, and that helps a great deal, because most of the good things we are trying to do are based on blaming somebody else and to improve them. 'Kindly let me help you or you’ll drown,' said the monkey putting the fish safely up a tree.
If therefore we would stop blaming others, it would be very difficult to go about a war with a straight face. And you see if you know that the I — in the sense of the person, the front, the ego — it really doesn’t exist, then it won’t go to your head too badly if you wake up and discover that you’re god".

The one good thing he mentioned is to not blame other people for your problems. The rest of it is pure garbage as The Sproutarian said.

Date: January 25, 2015 09:07PM

Living Food Wrote:
> TSM, LivingFood, and Tai - I would like to hear
> your opinion on this message from Alan Watts...
>
> "This is therefore to say that the transformation
> of human consciousness through meditation is
> frustrated so long as we think of it as something
> that I by myself can bring about, by some sort of
> wangle, by some sort of gimmick. Because you see
> it leads to endless games of spiritual
> one-up-manship. And of guru competition. Of my
> guru being more effective than your guru. My yogas
> are faster than your yoga. I am more aware of
> myself than you are. I am humbler than you are. I
> am sorrier for my sins than you are. I love you
> more than you love me. There’s this interminable
> goings on where people fight and wonder whether
> they are a bit more evolved than somebody else and
> so on.
>
> This would only be the case for people with
> delusions of spirituality. That kind of behavior
> shows ego and pride and proves that the person has
> a looooong way to go yet. True spiritual seekers
> do not behave like that.
>
> All that can just fall away. And then we get this
> strange feeling that we’ve never had in our
> lives except occasionally by accident. Some people
> get a glimpse that we are no longer this poor
> little stranger and afraid in a world it never
> made. But that you are this universe. And you are
> creating it at every moment. Because you see it
> starts now. It didn’t begin in the past. There
> was no past. If the universe began in the past,
> when that happened it was now. But it is still now
> and the universe is still beginning now and it’s
> trailing off like the wake of a ship from now and
> as the wake of the ship fades out, so does the
> past. You can look back there to explain things
> but the explanation disappears. You will never
> find it there. Things are not explained by the
> past. They’re explained by what happens now.
> That creates the past. And it begins here.
>
> That’s the birth of responsibility. Because
> otherwise you can look over your shoulder and say,
> 'Well, I am the way I am because my mother dropped
> me. And she dropped me because she was neurotic
> because her mother dropped her.' and we go way way
> back to Adam and Eve or to a disappearing monkey
> or something. We never get at it. But in this way
> you are faced with that you’re doing all this.
> And that’s an extraordinary shock.
>
> So cheer up! You can’t blame anyone else for the
> kind of world you’re in, and that helps a great
> deal, because most of the good things we are
> trying to do are based on blaming somebody else
> and to improve them. 'Kindly let me help you or
> you’ll drown,' said the monkey putting the fish
> safely up a tree.
> If therefore we would stop blaming others, it
> would be very difficult to go about a war with a
> straight face. And you see if you know that the I
> — in the sense of the person, the front, the ego
> — it really doesn’t exist, then it won’t go
> to your head too badly if you wake up and discover
> that you’re god".
>
> The one good thing he mentioned is to not blame
> other people for your problems. The rest of it is
> pure garbage as The Sproutarian said.

How is it garbage? He's saying that a lot of "spiritual" people are actually very egotistical and act as if they are more evolved than other people, that their guru is more effective, that they're more loving, etc. In fact, the very first sentence seems to agree with exactly what TSM has said in the past, that one should not meditate by themselves due to being influenced by negative beings.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2015 09:10PM by jtprindl.

Date: January 25, 2015 09:20PM

John Rose wrote from his file:
"Over the last thirty years literally hundreds of experiments have proved the existence of this biocommunication known as the "Backster Effect." My own personal participation in one of these experiments left me without a doubt that a culture of yogurt in a shielded cage showed extraordinary reactions to feeling that were stirred up in me and two female colleagues as we discussed controversial gender and power issues. Interestingly, the yogurt did not react to periods of intellectual discussion about the same issues; it only became agitated when our comments were charged with emotion"

Tai:
John, this is far out, if you consider all the bacteria in our bodies responding to our emotions, let alone our own cells.

I am impressed that you shared that whole file preview because it's very apt. I believe in Backster's work using lie detectors with plants. My own plants in my garden prove it over and over. When you witness the telephathy in plants and in some animals, it's not such a stretch of the imagination to understand that some humans experience it too and other extra sensory perception, as well.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: January 26, 2015 10:28AM

Tai I think you should start making youtube videos and just talk. Very interesting points, I want the mainstream to hear. We all know they don't like to read.

Posted by: arugula ()
Date: January 27, 2015 01:39AM

Coconutcream, I think you should start making videos. I am sure I am not the only one who thinks this.

Date: January 27, 2015 03:58AM

Coconut Cream wrote:
Tai I think you should start making youtube videos and just talk. Very interesting points, I want the mainstream to hear. We all know they don't like to read.

Tai:
That's sweet of you to say that. The only problem is that I cannot publicly link my real name and license to such public discussions of my private inner world. I have an acupuncture mentor that is pressuring his students (including me) to publicly break away from the discussion of "energy" medicine and to talk about the meridians as just blood vessels and nerve impulses, in order to expand to the mainstream. Anyway, if I ever make videos one day related to my profession, they will be very conservative, I wasn't planning on ever sharing any of this spiritual stuff. It all started with the 'dolls are evil' thread and Storm's threatened suicide. Then I already said too much, and who cares, if I said any more?

It's funny about this teacher of mine...because he used to be a monk and practiced meditation. He could see through a wall at the height of his power. He believes in energy and spirituality, but never wants to breathe a word of it with regards to Chinese medicine. Huh. He gets too many referrals from doctors. A lot for me to think about and plan for.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables