Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

30 banana a day guy talks starch hurt
Posted by: Diogenez ()
Date: January 25, 2015 05:19AM

[www.youtube.com]

life vs lifelessness

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 30 banana a day guy talks starch hurt
Date: January 25, 2015 06:13AM

People are starting to wake up to gurus and to work out a diet that works for the individual. This is the start of great things to come. People are starting to think for themselves now. Pity the young man had to have so many outbursts, but at least he has his own mind.

www.thesproutarian.com

Posted by: Utopian Life ()
Date: January 25, 2015 03:50PM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> People are starting to wake up to gurus and to
> work out a diet that works for the individual.
> This is the start of great things to come. People
> are starting to think for themselves now. Pity the
> young man had to have so many outbursts, but at
> least he has his own mind.

hehehehe smiling smiley

Posted by: HH ()
Date: January 25, 2015 04:42PM

Why does he act like that? And why is the video so choppy? Is he trying to induce anxiety in his audience?

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: January 25, 2015 09:51PM

HH, the choppiness is Jonas' editing style, perhaps to shorten the length of the original video.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: January 26, 2015 09:57AM

Raw til whenever I say so.

Has to be 4:01 !! Yes, then everyone waits and then you can eat noodles. Imagine all those hungry raw till 4 people sitting around waiting for four o clock.

The thousands of miles you ride make you slim, hahaha that was funny aha moment.

He reminds me of the famous rich youtube wine videoblogger guy, he has a lot of energy.

NO BODY HAS 7 YEARS That was funny aha moment too in his video.

AHAHAH He is pissed. I would be too. COME OVER TO THE RAW SIDE MATEY.
Come here and hang with us.

When you are on the raw diet..you go crazy if you do not have fruit around you. That is what he said, I disagree. I was raw vegan way longer than raw till 4 even 811. I remember when doug was making videos of himself blending olives and walnuts for salad dressing. My point is, I was more successful then, when I was not stuffing my face with fruit. I also was a fruitarian three years and I did not stuff my face with fruit. It is not necessary. My fruitarian friend Anne in Australia, she does not make a 10 banana smoothie, she eats maybe three four pieces of fruit a day. And she will reach for more than one avocado if she wants one.

I guess my advice to the guy in the video would be MAKE MORE VIDEOS- expect some backlash but still be proud. IF IT IS NOT ON VIDEO< IT NEVER HAPPENED< YOU DO NOT EXIST.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables