Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

why do some fail on high fat raw diet
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: January 25, 2015 03:52PM

like the girl in this video

she ate a lot of avocadoes, nuts and oils

[www.youtube.com]

and others like suez claim to do fine.

is it because those who fail:

1. overeat?
2. mix with too much fruit?
3. ingest oils that are rancid or not cold pressed?
4. some other reason

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: why do some fail on high fat raw diet
Posted by: bluespixie ()
Date: January 25, 2015 09:43PM

I don't think avos are bad, or even small amounts of nuts for that matter, it's the gallon of oil (cold-pressed) in a lot of the entrees. When I'm not raw, I can eat fresh bread dipped in olive oil/vinegar and feel a million times better than being mostly raw and having that amount of oil in a salad or a soup.

Re: why do some fail on high fat raw diet
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: January 26, 2015 10:20AM

I do not like to label myself. If its raw vegan I eat it, usually.

Some days might be heavier than others.

I like good old fashioned raw vegan before 811. Do not get me wrong, I did the fruitarian thing three years and struggled with the 811 banana thing too for years. Didn't like that. Loved fruitarian non 811. LOVED THAT. I think thats my highest points in my life..

Most fruitarians I knew don't overeat fruit. They eat when hungry whatever they want. Always.

I also did high greens and stage one- four at the tree of life. That is practically no sugar and no tropic fruit. I did at Ann Wigmore too.

I also ate lots and lots of raw food fat at festivals. I need FOOD!!! I do. I get hungry hungry,

I just love my food plant based and raw. Thats what I do..

Raw pies can be gross, high fat ones but if you are really hungry, and need something to stay raw, eating that pie will satisfy you for maybe a few days.

If you feel too full or over weight, then switch naturally to more juicy fruits and smoothies and if you feel too watery on the 811 or fruit diet, eat raw truly raw nuts...and if you need sugar go to that durian, etc etc you go by how you feel.

For me struggling and hearing everyone tell me I was eating this or that wrong or too much, who are they?? I mean really...look at these people.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2015 10:25AM by coconutcream.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables