Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Functional blood sugar versus pathological blood sugar
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: February 02, 2015 10:02PM

Living Food wrote:

<<<Of course they are redeemable John>>>

You’ve been DUPED into believing that everyone has good in them and guess who DUPED you into that False Belief?

Yes, Psychopaths want you to believe that everyone has good in them and that everyone is redeemable, but not if their Frontal Lobe has been damaged.

<<<even if you can't extend compassion to these people you see as psychopaths for their sake, do it for your own sake.>>>

I do NOT go around with hatred in my heart, but I am PAINFULLY Aware that the Sickest of the Sickest of us are the #1 reason why so many people are SUFFERING on this planet and I have NO RESPECT and will NOT extend any compassion to anyone who is responsible for so much suffering! I also recognize that the Sickest of the Sickest of us are a reflection of us and the only solution to get rid of these Sick Souls is for all of us to CHANGE and be the best that we can be!

Tell me Living Food, are you familiar with the Hero’s Journey?

The Hero’s Journey can be thought of as consisting of five phases. These phases are: The Call, The Option, The Gathering of Allies, The Obstacles, and The Return and these Psychopaths are part of “The Obstacles”! Once you’ve been on the Hero’s Journey as long as I have, you soon realize that the Truth has Enemies, which is what Victor Hugo meant when he said, “There is one thing stronger than all of the armies in the world and that is an idea whose time has come.”

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: tezcal ()
Date: February 02, 2015 10:02PM

"One can not live their life by quotes" - tezcal

Date: February 02, 2015 10:10PM

"One can not live their life by quotes" - tezcal

“The wisdom of the wise and the experience of the ages are perpetuated by quotations." -Benjamin Disraeli

“I quote others only to better express myself.” -Michel de Montaigne

"It is a good thing for an uneducated man to read books of quotations. The quotations, when engraved upon the memory, give you good thoughts. They also make you anxious to read the authors and look for more." -Sir Winston Churchill

Posted by: Living Food ()
Date: February 02, 2015 10:18PM

You’ve been DUPED into believing that everyone has good in them and guess who DUPED you into that False Belief?

Yes, Psychopaths want you to believe that everyone has good in them and that everyone is redeemable, but not if their Frontal Lobe has been damaged.

I don't believe that everyone has good in them because that's what psychopaths tell me, I know it for a fact because I know what we truly are.

Tell me Living Food, are you familiar with the Hero’s Journey?

I have heard you talk about it a few times.

The Hero’s Journey can be thought of as consisting of five phases. These phases are: The Call, The Option, The Gathering of Allies, The Obstacles, and The Return and these Psychopaths are part of “The Obstacles”! Once you’ve been on the Hero’s Journey as long as I have, you soon realize that the Truth has Enemies, which is what Victor Hugo meant when he said, “There is one thing stronger than all of the armies in the world and that is an idea whose time has come.”

So John, if you believe that you are a harbringer of "an idea whose time has come" (raw food), and you believe that an idea whose time has come is stronger than all of the armies in the world, why do you bother with the obstacles? If as you say the obstacles (psychopaths) cannot stop this idea from coming to fruition, you really have no reason to be talking to them at all. You could say that you continually point out that certain posters are psychopaths/shills etc so that people don't get sucked into their message, but it doesn't matter because if raw food is an idea whose time has come, as you seem to believe, then no army or army of psychopaths can change that. So why not just ignore people that you choose not to have civil conversations with, instead of weakening the validity of your message in others' eyes by behaving in a very off-putting manner at times?

It's possible you're pushing away potential allies who are supposed to be "gathered." smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2015 10:19PM by Living Food.

Date: February 03, 2015 12:02AM

Living Food wrote:

<<<You may say you aren't "taking revenge," but I'm just using the quote to say that it is better to taker the higher road than the lower, and that you need not respond in kind to malice or harshness.>>>

So how do you get rid of a Psychopath?

Do you ask them to leave?

Do you shower them with kindness even though kindness infuriates them?

Think about that last question for a moment because most people do not think this out!

If Empathy and Kindness infuriates Psychopaths, why would you want to infuriate them if your motive is to be kind to them?

Remember, Psychopaths have NO EMPATHY and “your Empathy infuriates them and far from admiring your compassion, they despise you even more.”

Of course, this does not mean that we want to act like a Psychopath and have NO EMPATHY, but NOT SHOWING A PSYCHOPATH SOMETHING THAT’S GOING TO PISS THEM OFF does not that mean that we are taking the Lower Road.

In fact, once we understand that “our Empathy infuriates them and they despise us even more,” NOT SHOWING A PSYCHOPATH ANY EMPATHY is actually taking the HIGHER ROAD.

If we really want to make a PSYCHOPATH happy, don’t show them any EMPATHY so we can give more to those who want it.

PSYCHOPATHS don’t want it.

PSYCHOPATHS have NO EMPATHY and they don’t want ours!

So, how do you get rid of a Psychopath?

You name the Drama.

To defeat the Psychopath, one has to call them out for what they are.

Psychopaths have to be identified and exposed as soon as possible, but most people are not strong enough or intelligent enough to confront a Psychopath, which is why suez’s very first Post and as many subsequent Posts have attacked me because I’ve learned how to spot a Psychopath and so can you.

So some of you might think that I am taking the Lower Road, but I’m thinking that some of you guys have not even thought this out and are just parroting what all of us have been taught by the Rulers of the World - that everyone has good in them! Unfortunately, that’s NOT True because the Rulers of the World and all of their minions do NOT have any Good in them and remember, “your Empathy infuriates them and far from admiring your compassion, they despise you even more.

Here’s a small snippet from my snippet below…

“However, should you feel there is no other recourse but to confront a Psychopath, your one advantage is their Fear of being exposed for what they are. They have known since childhood that they are different from most people. Their whole advantage lies in the fact that they know what they are and no one else does. Exposing a Psychopath takes away his or her advantage and reveals their inner Corruption for all to see. However, few people have the Strength and Intelligence to do this successfully.”

[www.youtube.com]
Defense Against the Psychopath (Full length Version)
37:37 Minute Video

30:05 MM
Defense Against The Psychopath

1) Facing Evil

One of the greatest advantages Psychopaths have is that average decent people cannot believe that such Monsters truly exists. This inability to comprehend the Predator Mentality is partly due to popular Morality. All Societies promote simplistic and idealistic Morality through schools and churches that teach such platitudes as everyone has some Good in them, everyone is special and so forth. Such ideals will often serve as cover behind which the true machinations of Society can operate without evoking the suspicion of the Mob.

Another reason that people can’t Face Evil is because of Fear. The true nature of Psychopaths is the stuff of childhood nightmares. Many people simply cannot deal with the Fear this realization causes and so to sooth their nerves, they revert to an infantile Strategy of Denial and Magical Thinking. If they do not acknowledge the existence of Monsters, then the Monsters cannot hurt them.

The first line of defense against Psychopaths is acknowledging their existence. By doing so, one gains a Psychological Advantage. Forewarned is forearmed and having braced oneself with Knowledge of Predatory Individuals, one is better able to think clearly and thus, spot the Predator before he can spot you. Once you accept the reality that Human Predators populate our Society, the next line of defense is in Identifying them. Because of their Abilities at Camouflage and Deception, Psychopaths are difficult to spot. They can even fool Mental Health Professionals. It is important to understand that everyone can be Conned. If you feel that you are the exception, you only make yourself more susceptible.

2) Recognition

A Psychopath is like a smoking ember. The sooner you can spot the smoke and dowse the ember, the better. Since the house is on Fire, it is too late to contain the damage and destruction. Learn to spot the typical Psychopathic Character Traits and recognize their Modus Operandi. Where possible, do background checks and/or speak with the suspected Psychopath’s family and friends. Most Psychopaths leave a long trail of destruction and heart break and will try to cover their tracks. A lack of background Information is, therefore, as suspicious as a history of betrayals.

Another of their fundamental Flaws is their Lack of Patience and incredible Energy they use to maintain their façade. Over time they drop their masks, thus, one of the best methods of detecting Psychopaths is to wait them out. Once you Identify someone as being a Psychopath, you have only 2 Options - Attack or Evade.

3) What Not To Do

What is vital to understand is that Empathy cannot defeat the Psychopath. You cannot change them. You cannot reform them. You cannot find the Goodness inside of them. You cannot show them the way to God. And you cannot teach them about Love. All of these approaches are doomed to failure since Psychopaths can never understand nor can they care about these concepts. While they may lead you to believe that you are getting through to them, in reality, your Empathy infuriates them and far from admiring your compassion, they despise you even more. One must develop a cold exterior to them and view them from a distance. Do Not Pity them, Feel Sorry for them or sympathize with them.

4) Attack

As a rule, the only thing that can defeat a Psychopath is a bigger Psychopath. However, should you feel there is no other recourse but to confront a Psychopath, your one advantage is their Fear of being exposed for what they are. They have known since childhood that they are different from most people. Their whole advantage lies in the fact that they know what they are and no one else does. Exposing a Psychopath takes away his or her advantage and reveals their inner Corruption for all to see. However, few people have the Strength and Intelligence to do this successfully. While the statistical distribution of Genius and Idiotic Psychopaths mirrors the general population, even a Moronic Psychopath can Elude and Out Witt an Educated Accuser.

Before you attempt to Expose and Expunge a Psychopath, you must be in a Position of Power and you must Choose the Time and Place. You also have to have your people briefed and ready to Support you. This means creating a Family and Friends Support Group and/or joining a Support Group. In an Organizational Setting, you need to have co-workers, Managers, the Legal Department and Humans Services on your side before making your move. The Chinese Strategist, Sun Tzu, warned against attacking an Enemy who has No Escape and likewise, it is best Not to corner a Psychopath since the Fight will likely be more vicious than most people can bear. Instead, use the Threat of Exposure to drive the Psychopath away. The thought that they could be Exposed at any time is unnerving and most Psychopaths will give up the Current Game and go in search of more Ignorant and Vulnerable Prey.

5) Evade

A Safer and easier Strategy is to Evade. Once you have Identified someone as a Psychopath, you must cut him or her off and out of your Life completely. In a Relationship, you may need to change your locks, change your phone numbers and block your email account, close bank accounts, get a restraining order or move, take self-defense and firearms training.

[www.youtube.com]

In closing, do your job and learn how to spot a Psychopath simply by watching this very short Video - Defense Against the Psychopath

Date: February 03, 2015 12:15AM

Living Food wrote:

<<<…why do you bother with the obstacles? If as you say the obstacles (psychopaths) cannot stop this idea from coming to fruition, you really have no reason to be talking to them at all.>>>

Here is the caveat that you seem to be missing and that caveat is that things will NEVER Change until we reach the Tipping Point and until we reach the Tipping Point, we have to deal with the Obstacles. In other words, we still have to do Damage Control and work Downstream in addition to working Upstream.

<<<it doesn't matter because if raw food is an idea whose time has come, as you seem to believe, then no army or army of psychopaths can change that.>>>

Once again, if we don’t reach the Tipping Point, things will NEVER Change!

Once we reach the Tipping Point, nothing can stop “an idea whose time has come” but there are a lot of Obstacles that can get in our way until we reach the Tipping Point. Altogether, I have come up with 55 Obstacles or 55 Problems of Knowledge that come from 21 Main Problems of Knowledge and the easiest way to deal with all 55 Obstacles is to do the 1st of my 3 Step Process.

As you can see, I have put a lot of thought into this and as Saul Alinsky once said about his 3 Legged Stool Analogy, “I quickly learned that ordinary people have the power to counterbalance the long-established, mutually enjoyed power relationship between the government and business. If you use a three-legged stool analogy, the three legs are the corporate world, government and the people, and we become the fodder that makes the other two run, and unless we organize ourselves, the other two will organize us.”

So it’s time we got organized and did a little Damage Control.

It’s time to clean up the mess!

<<<So why not just ignore people that you choose not to have civil conversations with, instead of weakening the validity of your message in others' eyes by behaving in a very off-putting manner at times?>>>

If you chose that a “Safer and easier Strategy is to Evadethe Psychopath, I understand and will not think less of you. I only wish that you knew a little more about what’s going on so you could be part of the Solution instead of part of the Problem. I know your intentions are good and that’s what makes a Useful Idiot - they’re kind and compassionate and uniformed.

<<<It's possible you're pushing away potential allies who are supposed to be "gathered.">>>

Once again, I know your heart is in the right place and please don’t think that I don’t appreciate your Feedback, but I understand that the definition of failure is to try to please everybody and most people are not going to understand where I’m coming from, so thanks for giving me an opportunity to fine tune my message. All I ask is for my message NOT to be ATTACKED by Internet Shills.

Remember, Internet Shills could not exist if it were not for the Useful Idiots.

PLEASE, let’s stop being Useful Idiots!

Watch this Video and read this Article.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: February 03, 2015 12:22AM

To John Rose:
No one on this board comes close to the category of psychopaths. Some are disillusioned, disappointed, cynical, skeptical, impatient, wary, protective, bitter, angry, on guard and ready to hurl insults, but not psychopathic.

I said this once. SueZ has empathy. She has shared how much experience she has in caring for animals, including a parrot. She tries to help people by sharing her experience. If she didn't care, she wouldn't share.

John Rose, maybe Living Food has not encountered a TRUE unredeemable psychopath yet. I could name one famous name in China that I know for sure, Jiang Zemin. Some humans who have done evil so great are past the point of saving...like mass murderers. Somehow Saul who became Paul (from the New Testament) was even allowed to be saved, but some are even worse. But in this vein, we are talking about the scum of the earth not being able to be saved. Normal everyday people, even double agent spies, internet shills, etc are not past saving!!!!

I watched some testimonies of ex satanists and ex witchdoctors from Africa. Some of these people were born into a family and tradition of satanism and witchdoctors and that's all they knew. They killed many people and even practiced cannabalism. They did many debauched things and they only knew evil. Every so often one of these types gets "saved". They get shown visions that categorically shows them their future after death, if they don't change. SO they change and then they have revealed all their evil doings, risking imprisonment and death. These are modern day stories of Saul who became Paul. IT is shocking to see that even one of those can get saved. I think the moral is that it is never too late to repent, if a person has a clue. And it is never too late to be compassionate to another, in case they can change.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/03/2015 12:29AM by Tai.

Date: February 13, 2015 03:58PM

I've noticed that someone ["The @#$%&"] must have complained about the word @#$%& because it was not scrambled the first time I used it, so I will repost what I wrote above to make sure everyone knows about "The @#$%&"!!!

John Rose wrote:

“Are you saying suez has an excuse for being a @#$%&?”

[www.merriam-webster.com]
@#$%& - usually vulgar : a contemptible person
[www.merriam-webster.com]

Tai wrote:

<<<This is so ridiculous for people to take cheap shots.>>>

[www.thefreedictionary.com]
cheap shot

An unfair or unsporting verbal attack on a vulnerable target.

1. (in sports) a blow, shove, or tackle maliciously directed against an opponent who is defenseless or off guard.
2. any mean or unsportsmanlike remark or action, esp. one directed at a defenseless or vulnerable person.
[www.thefreedictionary.com]

Suez by every definition is a @#$%& and a Psychopath and is far from being vulnerable!

So asking whether or not suez is a @#$%& is Not a Cheap Shot because that’s suez’s job to be a @#$%&.

Suez’s job is to be a @#$%& and she does her job well.

Suez probably gets bonuses every time someone accuses her of being a @#$%& - job well done suez - you’re being the @#$%& you’re hired to be.

In reality, asking whether suez is a @#$%& should serve as a reminder to let everyone know that suez has been a @#$%& and will always be a @#$%&. Suez cannot change her spots. Psychopaths simply don’t know how to act - that’s why she’s perfect for this job - she has No Empathy - she has No Feeling of Remorse - she loves to create Chaos and Disharmony everywhere she goes and this would be obvious for anyone who would actually pay attention to what she’s doing and what people like her are supposed to do.

Suez is doing what she’s supposed to do as an Internet Shill. If you were suez’s boss, you would say, well done suez - you’re creating Disharmony and Chaos, you’re attacking all of the leaders and you’re promoting the least likely Raw Food Diet that will be successful so that it doesn’t do any good if anyone says, oh, look at what suez is doing any more than look at what the Sproutarian is doing.

Yes, by definition suez is a @#$%& and calling a @#$%& a @#$%& is NOT a Cheap Shot when everyone knows suez is a @#$%&.

Hey Prana,

Why do you give in to this @#$%&?

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: February 13, 2015 04:43PM

"I've noticed that someone ["The @#$%&"] must have complained about the word @#$%& because it was not scrambled the first time I used it, so I will repost what I wrote above to make sure everyone knows about "The @#$%&"!!!"

Lol. Are you really THAT paranoid to think I'd even think to complain about you to Prana who has shown repeatedly that he couldn't care less what names you call me or about your lies about me?

What definition does your dictionary give for a supposedly fully grown man who has counted and weighed every one of their @#$%& for the last couple of decades and calls other people @#$%& like you do?

Perhaps you are unique in the world for such behavior. Maybe at last you have an earned claim to fame and should notify the world's record people. Do you have a notarized documented turdfile on your eliminations as proof to your claims? I bet you do. They will want to see that of course.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: February 14, 2015 09:37AM

John, I love how you type your posts. I love it

At GITMR, yes, this is true Story, Drumhil used to chide me and ask me not to start threads where titles were all in capitalized letters and I could not reply in threads, in bold, I couldnt..it took attention, or distracted, from such and such, I mean, I was asked not to do it..and coloring text red was not allowed too. I am so glad this place not like that.

I like your style because it shows urgency, and stresses your ideas. I think you should start using smileys too. I will too.
smiling bouncing smiley

I am sure all of you here have relationships with each other going back years. I WONDER IF ANYONE CAN PM ME AND UPDATE ME ON THE POLITICS..

ARUGULA I did not know that. It is funny when people partner up. Like why cant you do the work yourself for yourself...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2015 09:38AM by coconutcream.

Posted by: arugula ()
Date: February 14, 2015 12:07PM

John, sorry I somehow didn't see this earlier.

John Rose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> <<>>
>
> Hey arugula,
>
> Have you read Fuhrman's rebuttal and if so, what
> do you think of it?

>
> Dr. Fuhrman
> 6 months ago
>
> It is okay with me if you disagree with me, but at
> least disagree with the facts and not false
> stories and misrepresentations of my teachings.
>
> First of all, you stated my citations were
> inaccurate. I have written 8 books, I have
> reviewed more than 20,000 studies on human
> nutrition and referenced more than 2000 scientific
> studies in my books. I would like you to find one
> scientific study, which I misrepresented. I may
> occasionally make an error, but I think I am
> exceptionally careful and accurate in depicting
> what the studies say. I also comprehensively
> review studies on both sides of every issue in a
> comprehensive fashion before coming to a
> conclusion. Many scientific researchers have
> reviewed my books for scientific accuracy and
> found them to be of the highest degree of
> integrity.

I can't argue with him here. I think he does a great job
in his books.

> Then incredibly, you claimed I falsified data in a
> study that was performed on my patients. A study
> was done many years ago, which took 100 of my
> patient’s charts

Yes, he used the patients from whom he got good '
results and the weight loss claims were conflated.

> When you can show me
> zero people getting demented and depressed as a
> result of their diet, then I will agree that there
> is no need for any fixing of deficiencies or
> sub-optimal intakes with any supplements.

He sells very expensive supplements and scares
people into buying them. I do not agree with this.
He's in it for the money. I also do not believe that
supplements will prevent alzheimer's.

>More beans
> and greens and less fruit and starchy grains
> accordingly, is lifespan promoting and has
> documented anti-cancer benefits.

I don't agree about limiting fruit. After your handful
of nuts and seeds and your 1-2 lbs of greens, you can
fill up on fruit. No reason to limit it as long as the
fiber is intact.

>That does not
> mean I do not recommend fruit and starches, just
> that most vegans do not eat enough greens and
> beans.

I totally agree with this. Andrew (whom I adore, by
the way) raised the problems associated with very
high fiber intakes for the uninitiated--these are
enough to put some people off the diet. I think that
people have to ease into it.

> However, I do not believe in a one diet
> for everyone approach and regularly adjust dietary
> programs to meet the individual digestive needs
> and requirements to assure people thrive.

I have mixed feelings about this. I think that everyone
would benefit from more f+v in the diet. No exceptions.
It seems to me that most people don't get enough. Even
here where they are supposed to be especially into f+v,
instead we see things like 70% fat intakes and the rest
from juice and superfoods, which is antithetical to the
real health benefits of more f+v.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: February 14, 2015 06:20PM

John I watched the video you posted. Am I a psychopath? Because I have been all those things. I would like to think myself and my diet perfect, and nothing is ever my fault, I always have a reason.

Yes psychopaths. This is why I left sunny Miami, the best place for fruitarian...it was so fake and John, I was all those things in the video. I was preoccupied with myself, I had to lie, I was in complicated relationships for decades. Going nowhere. Lying is natural to everyone, right? They can fool others, well..sometimes other people choose to accept the lie as well...its a fake reality. Hollywood tv, Miracle Mile..can you imagine spending all eternity trying to look good? Just to die over and over?

I used to look in every window I passed and had to date the worst men, or best, depending who you ask. I am not arguing. Narcissism. Yes, I have that too. I look in the mirror and wish I were pretty, but its not self love, because I see so many flaws. I crave attention too. I live in the woods and just going to the supermarket I get dressed up.
I do not brag about my sexual exploits though. I am not promiscuous. But we all have been there men and women.
I do love my mind, or I want to. But I am not a know it all am I?

This is the video John posted and wanted us to see.
[youtu.be]

Yes POL POT and IVAN the terrible and Hitler yes... but what about psychopathy in mans soul? It is there if you look and must be in check. The need to be loved, the abuse of childhood, the hate you felt as a small child, the meds your parents gave you, vaccines, posions fluoride..all these make people sick and insane. They feel worthless like meat or commodities.

If you need to take all my money to help the needy, why cant you give me money?

I do have empathy. I feel for others. I feel for you John. Express yourself!

Emotionally fragile, yes, thats me. But behind the mask is a cunning loveless predator...they can juggle several lovers draining them of money and then skipping town. WHO DOES THAT? ANYONE HERE?

I have broken some hearts. I feel bad. But this video is us all. I see these qualities in everyone.

I think he is talking about con artist now. I know scammers. They were ritalin kids. Malevolent psychopaths. Man, I dont want to meet one. Stalkers sadists pedos, yes to me those are the psychopaths. All people need is love and I am sure even the worst psychopath can be healed. I have empathy that they can. You have to give people a chance. Deep down you are responsible for everything that happens to everyone around you. By not or saying something, by your words, you are powerful and you can heal these victims of madness.

Its a spiritual war and John is enlightened to the power of ideas and words and highlighting. He is powerful here. John your presence is noted and very important. I want to see him on video, he is on fire!! Can you make a youtube channel and just talk into a camera for an hour everyday?

AHAHAH in the video he calls out L RON HUBBARD. HAHAHHA Yes, Scientology the mormon fundamentalists, muslims...its a whacked out world.

Like Alex Jones says, There is a war on for your mind. YOu have to become a psychopath in order to live in society. YES. John. YES..hate the woman on tv and then love this guy on tv.

If your partner doesnt look like a tv actress or actor, then just dump her ass and get someone to make you look good. And whoever has sex with the hottest youngest girl childs is the man. And look who deflated the footballs!

Edited 8 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2015 06:33PM by coconutcream.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables