Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
My cooked boyfriend on raw had a "cleansing"
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: February 08, 2015 05:40PM

My boyfriend thinks he is raw now. Anyways, his detox is probably the worst I have ever seen.

He destroyed everything. Smashed things. Says he hates living in cold rainy Seattle outback. ( Me too) He broke my dehydrator. He broke a window by accident.
All he knows is he feels lost. He is facing the truth of who he is, do we love each other, should we move, ( we need to) and lots of ugly demons are coming out.

His ex wife died from breast cancer, I know he feels guilty for that. He pulled the plug on her, he watched her suffer, cleaned all her open wounds oozing with pus while she screamed. Watched her being shot up with morphine, and all the pain meds..All that is coming out now, 6 years later. He never grieved for her death. He is now.

Humans go by day by day never feeling these things, they fill up with junk food and fluoride and believe in boogie monsters like germs. They do not feel. They watch tv. They do not feel emotions. They really care about footballs that got deflated on the tv and they think what they are told. They do what they do, go to work, never questioning, why do I do this, am I happy, is this who I am? What am I doing? People never ever ask themselves this, because the buffer of cooked food is so thick.

His body is so fit now. He used to be pale, ashy and every morning he woke up with crust on his eyelashes.

When I met him he drank two bottles of red wine a day, had alcoholism issues, drove drunk all the time, drove drunk to see me, he was bad. I just loved his macho manhood. Something I liked. He used to turn on the flip of a coin and start fighting. He went to pit fire parties all the time. He was a cage fighter in Australia for 7 years. He left both kids, different moms there. He feels guilty about that. All this is playing out for me now. He told me last night he wanted to go back there just to sit down with everyone and ask forgiveness. For his son. For his daughter who is all grown up with her own kid and a single mom too.

Now he thinks he is high raw ( I giggle yes, a little looking down) and he is changing. I mean, everything inside is changing. Maybe we will be moving to the beach. Or maybe we won't be living with each other. This raw vegan thing, you figure things out quick.

He looks so good. Thing is, I have worked so hard on him. Now he is attractive. He has a full head of long hair. I had have three issues with other women, flirting, etc. He dresses up in TRACK SUITS now, and looks sporty.

I feel bad I should be making him high fat gourmet raw vegan to keep him on. but you know what, I get so invested in these recipes and sometimes he will not even try it or I put too much onion in the gazpacho and I get so frustrated. I got so much going on. Its hard to be someones chef.

Maybe you put your mate on raw and they decide, hey I have had an awakening..and it may be a bad thing.

He only shops organic too. He only eats organic. That is new too. That is our thing, to go the organic market. Its like going out to the films. He watches everything he eats and watches. He follows the FOOD BABE BLOG.

He LOVE LOVE LOVES MAGIC BRAND KOMBUCHA..the champagne of kombucha. Its like in a champagne bottle too.
He loves nuts and dried fruit mixes. And fruit, loves it. I try to make him eat salad and he not so much likes raw salad dressings. I have not found a recipe he likes yet, and he will always eat my raw food pies. THEY GO FAST. I am not too sure on the nut patties and meat replacements for raw yet.

I was so mad when I took him to a raw vegan restaurant and the raw vegan pizza was just a salad on top of a mealy crust. What is with these fake wanna be restaurants. Make a good raw vegan pizza! That is his favorite cooked food.

You know none said relationships were easy. IF there are you guys that go through this, watching others go raw and it actually being hard emotionally. Let me know.

I just want to send him love. And yes the world looks like this.

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2015 05:52PM by coconutcream.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: My cooked boyfriend on raw had a "cleansing"
Posted by: arugula ()
Date: February 08, 2015 06:02PM

He sounds like a psychopath--anger management issues, women issues, alcohol issues, left two women who had his children. How many more women will he impregnate and leave? This will continue until he is so old and cranky that nobody will want him.

This man cannot be rehabilitated. Raw food will not save him. It is only food. It will not change his basic nature.

There will be periods of improvement and then his real self will emerge, worse than ever.

Do not spend your precious life moments on such a person.

The hook, please! I am thinking of the vaudevillian hook, where the offending party is yanked off the stage.

Date: February 08, 2015 06:39PM

Arugula I laughed out loud when I read your post. I think that all the time. Yes. We have beautiful children and he is an excellent worker bee for our business. I got told by a very famous channeler, an entity 40 thousand years old, told me to leave him. I love this man. Only you guys know. I love him. If it wasn't meant to be, why am I here. Why am I fighting for this? Why do I want to help him? I have nobody else. I know nobody. I am with him on this journey. I live with him. There are so many things wrong. But why am I here. Why can't I leave? He is my family. I have none else. My mom is with this loser loser loser and she is not here for me.

Where is my prince.

I have known a real fruitarian who was single for nine years. My other friend was a fruitarian for four years with me SINGLE THE ENTIRE WAY. ..and I was on the road being a single fruitarian forever. SO I focused, stared at candles for hours, moved, joined a spiritual group, dated, experimented, and began my disciplines, only to meet him, drop out and have babies.

For those who know me know me, yes, know that I can find beauty in anyone. I love a man who is aloof. I just do. I am no angel myself.

Sometimes we make sacrifices. Maybe I deserve a raw vegan business man . Where? Has to be rich! Rotating bed with mirrors! Housecleaning service!

Ok I will spend my precious life moments on me. Thanks. In this moment it is what I have to deal with. May happen to one of you guys too one day.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2015 06:48PM by coconutcream.

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: February 08, 2015 07:41PM

coconutcream, you are with your man to get your lessons in this life. To learn what is acceptable for you in relationship, and what is not acceptable, through real life experience of living and raising a family with someone else.

You ask, "Where is my prince." You have to be your own prince, your own savior. You are already perfect and whole, you just need to find and get in touch with that perfection within.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: February 08, 2015 08:03PM

Prana Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> coconutcream, you are with your man to get your
> lessons in this life. To learn what is acceptable
> for you in relationship, and what is not
> acceptable, through real life experience of living
> and raising a family with someone else.
>
> You ask, "Where is my prince." You have to be your
> own prince, your own savior. You are already
> perfect and whole, you just need to find and get
> in touch with that perfection within.

Great post, Prana. It's not just coconutcream's partner who is being cleansed - coconutcream is being cleansed, too. I just hope it's not too hard on the kids and it's not happening in front of them.

Date: February 08, 2015 08:06PM

Coconutcream, I was thinking of your partner's wish to go raw vegan when I ran into this Juliano video of him preparing a raw vegan meal of "Meat and potatoes". I should have posted it then for you but better late than never.

[www.youtube.com]

Date: February 08, 2015 08:50PM

Thank You Suze and Prana. I will watch that video and make it for him. If he doesn't like it I know many others who would like me.

I am going though something yes. I belong on a beach. In a bikini, eating tropical ripe fruits. I do not belong here. I want to be with sunniness. I want romance. I want time for me. I want date night. Nice things.

I am watching the video SUEZ linked.
I am glad she kinked this. I love his food, wasn't I right? He must be smoking cannabis to get these colors! Yes I will forget everything I know about raw vegan foods for you Juliano. What is it, and who is doing his videos? Looks nice. He says, " You won't burn yourself in MY KITCHEN"...what does that mean? Is that innuendo?
Olive oil does everything for you he says, Almonds walnuts sunflower seeds through juicer, and marinated veggies...he says : you can never overdo yourself on olive oil....lol, !!
I love how he calls it meat.

Who pushes things through homogenizing juicers! Who still does that? These days.

God I am hungry. Thanks. I want nut pate now. Hey this is from Raw his video. I always wanted it. Now its free on youtube.

He says honey and bee pollen are good, air and sunlight are only thing that are better, and he represents nature accurately, he has contracts, he says.

Maybe if you rawyogis want I can try to make Juliano memes a thing.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2015 08:54PM by coconutcream.

Date: February 08, 2015 09:26PM

coconutcream Wrote:
> Thank You Suze and Prana. I will watch that video
> and make it for him. If he doesn't like it I know
> many others who would like me.
>
> I am going though something yes. I belong on a
> beach. In a bikini, eating tropical ripe fruits. I
> do not belong here. I want to be with sunniness. I
> want romance. I want time for me. I want date
> night. Nice things.
>
> I am watching the video SUEZ linked.
> I am glad she kinked this. I love his food, wasn't
> I right? He must be smoking cannabis to get these
> colors! Yes I will forget everything I know about
> raw vegan foods for you Juliano. What is it, and
> who is doing his videos? Looks nice. He says, "
> You won't burn yourself in MY KITCHEN"...what does
> that mean? Is that innuendo?
> Olive oil does everything for you he says,
> Almonds walnuts sunflower seeds through juicer,
> and marinated veggies...he says : you can never
> overdo yourself on olive oil....lol, !!
> I love how he calls it meat.
>
> Who pushes things through homogenizing juicers!
> Who still does that? These days.
>
> God I am hungry. Thanks. I want nut pate now. Hey
> this is from Raw his video. I always wanted it.
> Now its free on youtube.
>
> He says honey and bee pollen are good, air and
> sunlight are only thing that are better, and he
> represents nature accurately, he has contracts, he
> says.
>
> Maybe if you rawyogis want I can try to make
> Juliano memes a thing.
>
> [i.imgur.com]
>
> [cdn.meme.am]

You're welcome, Coconut cream. I really like Juliano. I had to get his cookbook after seeing that you liked it so much you had to kiss your copy of it. I haven't made anything out of it yet - any suggestions on a first dish to try?

Posted by: bluespixie ()
Date: February 08, 2015 11:52PM

SueZ- love the Juliano video smiling smiley I would probably mod the hell out of the stuff he makes (especially the honey! Not vegan!!!), but he has a great energy and is very inspiring smiling smiley

Date: February 09, 2015 12:09AM

Coconutcream:

he came into your life for a reason. Some people can change, and you may be the person to give them more direction in their life. Both of you can grow from the experience.

He has given raw foods a try, so maybe he has more potential than many think. Sometimes souls can lose their way, but then they come into contact with others and refind their way. It happens! Your boyfriend obviously has compassion in him, so maybe his soul development is more developed than some may think, but like l said...sometimes we lose our way and forget our previous life's wisdom and need to find someone to re-awaken our soul and remind us.

He sounds like he shows promise, lets just hope he can polish the roughness off and discover his finess within.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2015 12:10AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: February 09, 2015 12:23AM

bluespixie Wrote:
> SueZ- love the Juliano video smiling smiley I would probably
> mod the hell out of the stuff he makes (especially
> the honey! Not vegan!!!), but he has a great
> energy and is very inspiring smiling smiley

I agree although I do sometimes have ethically harvested honey and maple syrup and think it's good to support those who make it their business do that sustainably.All of the raw vegan gourmet recipes (that I've run into) need tons of modifying to really be raw.

I wish I knew of an adequate replacement for oat flour. Too many almost raw vegan recipes I'd like to try are heavily reliant on this Mrs. Field's star cookie recipe ingredient. So far I haven't seen any alternatives offered for it by the big hitters which makes me back off from attempting their recipes that include it since the other ingredients are too expensive to risk a total fail.

Posted by: Utopian Life ()
Date: February 09, 2015 01:45AM

I mean, I agree the guy doesn't sound ideal, but I also think we should live in the present and not persecute him for his past. Let's see how he does smiling smiley

Posted by: Lois ()
Date: February 09, 2015 02:59PM

I think the aggressive destructive incident is shocking.

You're first priority is to your children. If he's abusive to them, you have to leave him. If he's unable to control his anger in front of them, and they're traumatized by his violent behavior, that's not acceptable.

Do not condone outbursts of physical violence in the presence of children.

Maybe it's detox, if he's eating all raw and he's never been violent on SAD, but I don't go for the theory that acting out your anger is always wise.

On 100% raw, I believe one may experience raw emotions (although there are other factors affecting your brain and behavior, like what you put on your skin, what you breathe, etc.), although this situation sounds like an excuse to enable.

Maybe you confided in us because on some level you need validation, but in my opinion, it's time to rethink your relationship with this guy for the sake of your children. They come first.

P.S - Looks aren't everything.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: February 10, 2015 02:28PM

If our partner is not raw vegan then we are not raw vegan.
We always share in our partner sins.

Posted by: rab ()
Date: February 10, 2015 06:33PM

Your cooked boyfriend...I imagine wild tribes cooking your boyfriend...sorry, could not help it smiling smiley))

Posted by: bluespixie ()
Date: February 11, 2015 11:43PM

I don't think the emotions come from eating raw itself. Food is such a big part of our lives- socially etc, when you take that away, it just sort of leaves a void.

I think the emotions are always just there, and food has become so addictive and overrated as an activity (rather than nourishment) that it's just 'something to do' in the same way we have TV and computers and our hobbies. Take away the food, and you spend a lot of time thinking instead.

Posted by: rawveggiemom ()
Date: February 12, 2015 08:43PM

Suvine you deserve so much better. Your children deserve so much more. I know you love him and it is hard when you have children especially if you are financially dependent on someone, but you need to put yourself and your children first. Your daughter is going to grow up and think that is normal behaviour. Your husband is mentally abusive and breaking things is immature and not right. Abusive men always make excuses and for some reason some people think woman should stand by their man no matter what. No one should have to settle and accept bad behaviour and have any kind of violence in their home. Your home should be a sanctuary.

Date: February 13, 2015 03:21AM

I agree with all of you. Thank you too Sporutarian man. Everything is fine now.

Date: February 14, 2015 12:43PM

The cooked boyfriend cannot fully appreciate how lucky he is to have a beautiful raw clean girlfriend.

Date: February 14, 2015 09:19PM

peaceandlovingrawguru Wrote:
> Yeah he sounds like a horrible person because he
> eats cooked food, jeez.
>
You may be taking things too far. Horrible person just because of eating cooked foods. The spiritually enlightened monks live on bread.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2015 09:21PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: February 14, 2015 10:23PM

Should we be patient with our cooked boyfriend or girlfriend until they are converted to raw if we truly love them.
Maybe our raw light and radiance can over time change them.
Who are you, powerlifter, powerlifer, temp reincarnated?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2015 10:26PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: February 14, 2015 10:31PM

Is not raw goat milk raw?
I am not asking you to do the same, somebody asked me what my diet was so I told them.
Temp or powerlifer, you make such statements and attacks until you are banned and you change name, you will run out of names pretty soon

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2015 10:33PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: February 14, 2015 10:44PM

It looks more like powerlifer, or temp waiting to be banned again.
Just be considerate and kind and you can live forever on this forum with changing name.

Posted by: persimmoncat ()
Date: February 18, 2015 08:24AM

coconutcream, reading this I realize how much I missed you, you make me laugh so hard all the time, everytime.

I've been on such a strange path myself lately. And by the way #Foreveralone whether raw or cooked brain, im destined to it!

We should go to Poland sometimes! So many places I would like to see but I don't know if I can make the best of it in my own company. And I sort of had a recent influx of friends and lost them all, one way or the other.

lol how did I make this all about me?

Posted by: persimmoncat ()
Date: February 18, 2015 08:28AM

Does your man not want to live on the beach? It does seem like you belong there...in the tropicals. Ohhh I want to go to the tropics photographing animals!!!

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: February 18, 2015 09:42AM

raw practicalist

who are you talking to?

you quote this person

peaceandlovingrawguru Wrote:
> Yeah he sounds like a horrible person because he
> eats cooked food, jeez.
>
You may be taking things too far. Horrible person just because of eating cooked foods. The spiritually enlightened monks live on bread.>>

but where does this person state this in THIS thread?

i don't see it

where is this quote from?

Date: February 18, 2015 09:45AM

You should know by now
It was powerlifer, powerlifter, temp, peaceandlovingrawguru
Account has been deleted so his insulting posts have been deleted too.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/18/2015 09:45AM by RawPracticalist.

Date: February 18, 2015 02:38PM

raw practicalist

<<You should know by now>>

i should know a lot of things...
i suppose
but what happens if you don't know the things you should know
then what?

i'll tell you what...
convince me that you are better off for your "knowing" and maybe i'll make an effort to know the things i should know by now

Date: February 18, 2015 03:11PM

You are really funny.
I guess we are always striving to know the things we should know and do not know and should have known.
It is the real original sin not knowing those knowable or not knowing that we do not know.
The Kabalah teaches us that God has an unknowable side, they call it the AIN
So we may never know everything
But the knowable came from the Unknowable.

AIN -> AIN SOPH -> AIN SOPH AUR -> TREE OF LIFE

So you do not know that the thread was from powerlifer or Temp

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/18/2015 03:17PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: February 18, 2015 09:36PM

<<So you do not know that the thread was from powerlifer or Temp>>

the more important question is, should I care to know?
what would it avail me?
how has it benefited you?

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables