Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Brian Clement of Hippocrates Massage Parlor prescribing medicine SLAPS asian reporter
Posted by: Diogenez ()
Date: February 09, 2015 03:11PM

[www.youtube.com]

life vs lifelessness

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Brian Clement of Hippocrates Massage Parlor prescribing medicine SLAPS asian reporter
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: February 09, 2015 06:03PM

"slaps"? did not look like a slap. She did not go there to get Brian's version of the story. That woman went there to get something provocative to sell to the public. Thats like stocking someone and then if they get angry film the reaction to to sell it. That's pushing free speech rights. I am glad he told her to get out! Nothing good can come from that scenario. And that's all they got.

Re: Brian Clement of Hippocrates Massage Parlor prescribing medicine SLAPS asian reporter
Date: February 09, 2015 10:31PM

Diogenez Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> [www.youtube.com]

Are you trying to get big youtube hits by dramatising things? Why do you often upload the material of others?... anyone can do that and get easy hits without having to do the hard work.

I am disappointed.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: February 09, 2015 10:55PM

The thing is, he DOESN'T get any hits, nor does he monetize his channel so he's not going for money, (which he should). His view count is miserably low, i.e., nobodys watching.

It's kinda sad, cause I think Jonas is a cool guy from some of the videos I've seen and he could make a difference if he weren't so scattered and abrasive with his delivery...

Date: February 10, 2015 02:53AM

thanks for watching.
i got nearly 1000 hits a day for a month consistent before the channel got taken down with out notification or ability to dispute (3 at once hit)

when you transcend right and wrong thinking and get NVC/GS and practicing the formulations and process you'll understand. but if not, no loss, Meet your needs. smiling smiley

life vs lifelessness

Date: February 10, 2015 03:58AM

I'm with you man, I get what you're trying to say and I love the foraging videos, that's one of my greatest joys...

But, please translate this: "when you transcend right and wrong thinking and get NVC/GS and practicing the formulations and process you'll understand."

Date: February 10, 2015 07:01AM

[scontent-b-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net]

life vs lifelessness

Date: February 10, 2015 07:29AM

Jonas, one of your N.H comrads left you a message at the other place. Wow, he doesn't seem like a happy chap, he is ranting and raving a bit, he seems to dislike heaps of people today.
[www.vegsource.com]

Date: February 10, 2015 04:09PM

I operate from that place, what is your point? I always say that every thought and every decision needs to be multiplied times 8,000,000,000...

Date: February 10, 2015 11:34PM

no idea about 'Paul' (aka durianrider?) and he def. rages hard against hygiene as i've seen he follows and defends those doing hux.

each of you could use more love and less hate. towards joy and fulfillment grinning smiley

life vs lifelessness

Posted by: vetsez ()
Date: February 25, 2015 06:52AM

The latest on The Hippocrates Health Institute and Brian Clement.

[www.cbc.ca]

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: February 25, 2015 03:30PM

they said clement can't use the Dr title anymore !

the guy is a bit shady, but the sickening part is that "regular doctors" kill people all the time and nothing happens to them most of the time.

"unproven and possibly dangerous therapies"

like chemo and radiation are Proven and Safe.

if you control the narrative, you can do anything you want and your failures are dismissed.

doctors, government, police, etc.

it's a sick world.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2015 03:33PM by fresh.

Date: February 25, 2015 03:47PM

2% survival rate (averaged), some higher some lower - 0

[www.chrisbeatcancer.com]

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: February 25, 2015 04:32PM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> Diogenez Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > [www.youtube.com]
>
> Are you trying to get big youtube hits by
> dramatising things? Why do you often upload the
> material of others?... anyone can do that and get
> easy hits without having to do the hard work.
>
> I am disappointed.

That's all some people can do when the have trouble with the most basic skills such as reading.

The reporter is not Asian. She is First Nations Cree - The First Nations people are one of Brian Clement's highly targeted demographic. She is looking out for her people who have been targeted for many centuries.

Date: February 25, 2015 06:04PM

Date: February 25, 2015 06:14PM

[www.sciencebasedmedicine.org]

From the comments section ...

"Yadda says:
February 24, 2015 at 11:58 am
I am a practicing nurse in the state of Florida who knew very little about what really happens behind the scenes at HHI, until I was employed there and worked in the infamous Vida building. These two, Brian and Anna Maria , are not only unqualified and practicing a very dangerous game of medical Russian roulette; it is my belief their business practices border on illegal. I also believe they have aligned themselves with some nefarious characters ( including a paid Washington lobbyist as openly admitted at an HHI ‘lecture’ by Brian Clement himself), which is why it is difficult to get current and previous employees to speak out against them. There was a very clear vibe that if you do or say anything to make them look bad, they will come after you legally or tarnish you professionally. Most people don’t have the resources to fight their multi-million dollar greed machine. Much respect to Steven Pugh, Dr. Ghen and the other nurses who are being courageous and standing up to these greedy and incompetent monsters. It is only because of the continual press coverage of their unethical practices that previous employees even feel they might be able to say what really happens there without sustaining any legal or professional backlash. I have no issue with alternative health practices as a complement to lifestyle changes and evidence based medical treatment. However they do market heavily to a patient demographic that is desperate and in many cases fatally ill. Please continue to expose this facility for what it is and hopefully shut it’s doors for good. Oh and by the way, some of the incumbent nursing staff should be exposed as well…specifically one, who happens to be Brian and Anna Maria’s lap dog, who I seriously question is even a legitimate nurse. I strongly suspect this nurse’s education came from the same institution where Brian and Anna “earned” their nutrition and naturopathic degrees."

Re: Brian Clement Another person comes forward
Date: February 26, 2015 07:42AM

[www.wptv.com]

For the first time since the Contact 5 Investigators questioned the credentials and claims made by the head of the Hippocrates Health Institute, a daughter of a former guest is speaking out about the nightmare that has haunted her for 11 years.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: February 26, 2015 07:50AM

ok I will watch the Video Vetsez..

THIS IS BS I cannot believe anyone believes this slant.

so the raw vegan diet made a cauliflower tumor eating her brain. OK the raw vegan diet caused that what liars!

Date: February 26, 2015 07:57AM

The issue is not about a Raw Vegan Diet, but, about the practices Brian Clement was involved with in enticing people with claims they "Cured" cancer at Hippocrates, along with their practice of IV Chelation and IV Vitamin Therapy without a medical license.

I, and I believe other are not refuting the health benefits of a Vegan or Raw Vegan Diet. The fact is that no Doctor or Brian Clement, or the Hippocrates Health Institute gas ever cured anyone of cancer which is the claim that Clement has falsely claimed for years.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: February 26, 2015 08:03AM

To Vetsez,
Just curious, what brings you to this forum at this time? What is your main interest in the forum?

you write:
f IV Chelation and IV Vitamin Therapy without a medical license.

Tai:
aren't those procedures done by registered nurses or medical doctors? Did Brian Clement ever perform those procedures? What evidence do you have that those procedures were performed without a proper medical license?

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: February 26, 2015 08:13AM

WELL doesnt the raw vegan diet cure cancer? It is only the truth.

Date: February 26, 2015 03:05PM

coconutcream Wrote:
> ok I will watch the Video Vetsez..
>
>
> THIS IS BS I cannot believe anyone believes this
> slant.
>
> so the raw vegan diet made a cauliflower tumor
> eating her brain. OK the raw vegan diet caused
> that what liars!

Good Lord, Coconutcream, please try harder to understand. Did you miss this in the link...

"She said, I have this painful sore on my chest and I didn't know what it was. Brian looked at it and said it's a sign that the cancer is actually escaping thru my pores. It's leaving through my pores. Its good news. I need to stick it out. This is good news,” Staci recalls her mom saying."

Date: February 26, 2015 03:47PM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
> Why is there so much skipping in the damn video
> and Nobody says a damn thing.
>
> It can't just be his style because he's literally
> skipping at places there doesn't need to be a skip
> to "save time" as people say.
>
> What a BRUTAL ALTER REALITY
>
> Everyone has a script, they are scripted by the
> langauge they've been given since the tower of
> babylon, which connects to the zodiac, which the
> elites do BLOOD SACRIFICES FOR everyday to power
> the system. and works in conjuction with psyops
> technology.
>
> which is why everyone seems to be running on a
> script. it's so obvious, but nobody sees it. It's
> like the Truman Show but WORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh you mean like the script you run through repeatedly?

Date: February 26, 2015 04:27PM

B.S.

Date: February 26, 2015 08:27PM

coconutcream Wrote:
> WELL doesnt the raw vegan diet cure cancer? It is
> only the truth.

It depends. Studies show that it can be effective on some cancers, but not effective on other cancers. I will find the study later.

www.thesproutarian.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables