Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

"Vaccine Zombie" smiling smiley
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: February 14, 2015 06:04PM

Who knew that Mike Adams was such an amazing rapper?! winking smiley

[www.youtube.com]

(I realize there is a health forum but I thought that it would be best here in the most active forum...feel free to move it if you want.)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: "Vaccine Zombie" smiling smiley
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: February 14, 2015 07:48PM

Here's another one...

Don't Inject Me (the Swine Flu Vaccine Song) by the Health Ranger
[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: February 15, 2015 02:32AM

He is so cute!!!

Date: February 15, 2015 07:36AM

The problem with all websites talking against vaccines is that most don't quote reputable sources, so if we link these sites half the population will call us `conspiracy theorists' and people who are alarmists. I am convinced that the suppression of the potential dangers of vaccines has been done on purpose.

Now....what is the best argument we can put forward against vaccines, and what possible evidence can we use against vaccines? Unfortunately the literature from reputable sources against vaccines is very VERY little, similar to GM research.

The biggest weapon we have against vaccines is the following statement

There are no double blind peer reviewed placebo controlled long term studies done on large populations to prove vaccines are safe and effective.

That is the most powerful argument we can use given the likely suppression of information kept from us by governments and drug industry etc. We also need to learn the law,because if we refuse to take the poison they WILL come after us and try to ruin our lives by taking our children away and fining us etc.

The research which questions the effectiveness of vaccines - very little research exists from reputable sources

Mumps outbreak in a highly vaccinated population

Hersh BS, Fine PE et al

[www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

From October 1988 to April 1989, a large mumps outbreak occurred in Douglas County, Kansas. Of the 269 cases, 208 (77.3%) occurred among primary and secondary school students, of whom 203 (97.6%) had documentation of mumps vaccination

Mumps Outbreaks in Vaccinated Populations: Are Available Mumps Vaccines Effective Enough to Prevent Outbreaks?

Gustavo H. Dayan, Steven Rubin et al

[cid.oxfordjournals.org]

Increased reports of mumps in vaccinated populations prompted a review of the performance of mumps vaccines. There was evidence of waning immunity, which is a likely factor in mumps outbreaks, aggravated by possible antigenic differences between the vaccine strain and outbreak strains.

some outbreaks could not be prevented, despite high vaccination coverage with 2 doses of the Jeryl Lynn vaccine strain

13 outbreaks occurred among populations vaccinated only with the Jeryl Lynn strain (table 1); 14 outbreaks occurred among populations vaccinated with multiple strains, including Jeryl Lynn, Urabe, Rubini, Toitsukabu, and Torii (table 2); and 21 outbreaks occurred among populations vaccinated with a vaccine strain that could not be identified

Although some studies did not find an association between time since vaccination and increased risk of disease, other studies conducted in the United States found persons vaccinated >5 years before the outbreak to be at higher risk of developing disease than persons vaccinated ?5 years before the outbreak, suggestive of waning immunity

If we start bringing up all these non reputable sites like Mercola etc we are going to be called nuts and we will be smashed in the mainstream,so best to bring up that highly important statement mentioned near the top of this post. Then we bring up the mumps science. We can also bring up the following below:

Thimerosal (a mercury-containing preservative in vaccines)

The drug companies admit they use thimerosal in vaccines, and from reading the extracts below it looks like they have admitted using higher amounts of this mercury containing substance than necessary when they said “the Public Health Service agencies, the American Academy of Pediatrics, and vaccine manufacturers agreed that thimerosal should be reduced or eliminated in vaccines as a precautionary measure”. So much for being a Public Health Service agency when they allowed higher than needed amounts of this mercury substance to be used on populations for many decades. These people obviously can’t be trusted to treat the health of the public, so we must take our own health into our hands and insist on proper long term studies done on vaccinations before we say yes to these questionable and dubious things.

I also like (NOT) how they use the word “routinely” in the text below. That is highly misleading and can mean anything such as they can put mercury in anything.

Since 2001, with the exception of some influenza (flu) vaccines, thimerosal is not used as a preservative in routinely recommended childhood vaccines.

Thimerosal is a mercury-containing preservative used in some vaccines and other products since the 1930's. There is no convincing evidence of harm caused by the low doses of thimerosal in vaccines, except for minor reactions like redness and swelling at the injection site. However, in July 1999, the Public Health Service agencies, the American Academy of Pediatrics, and vaccine manufacturers agreed that thimerosal should be reduced or eliminated in vaccines as a precautionary measure

Sorry folks, that is the only repuatable science and resources l can find against vaccines. If we start saying that vaccines cause autism we will lose because people will call us screwballs because there is no solid evidence of it causing autism no matter how much we believe it.

[www.cdc.gov]

Stick with the solid science and the statement mentioned above so they don't write us off as loons. Once we start quoting Mercola etc on the radio or in debates we will lose!!!

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/15/2015 07:38AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: February 15, 2015 08:01AM

If we push the common line against vaccines we will be called "wackos", so we need to get smart about this and be careful how we play our cards online, because these highly dubious and misleading pro GM/Drug types like Brian Dunning and all his croanies will come after us and smash us into the ground.

This link makes me sick, typical Dunning attacks on anything alternative. You want to make the list and have him and Dr Barret push your face in the sand? Better be careful, lots of them will line up to do it, so be careful how we say thing. We can put these people back in their box with carefully chosen words.

WACKOS GALLERY - People who perpetuate misinformation, pseudoscience, or unfounded claims

[wackos.gallery]

Dunning says "wheatgrass is for suckers" and gives a really dubious analysis of wheatgrass which shows it is basically useless, and he says to take synthetic vitamins instead. If you research you will find he links to GM/Drug companies who provided the wheatgrass analysis.

Watch out for these folks like Dunning, they are old stinkers my dear friends.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/15/2015 08:02AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: February 15, 2015 08:39AM

<<<If we start saying that vaccines cause autism we will lose because people will call us screwballs because there is no solid evidence of it causing autism no matter how much we believe it.>>>

Hey Brian,

You must not have heard of William Thompson!

[www.naturalnews.com]
CDC refuses to turn over documents to Congress: Evidence linking MMR vaccines to autism intentionally withheld from investigators
Thursday, August 21, 2014
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger

[www.naturalnews.com]

[www.naturalnews.com]
Whistleblower goes public: CDC buried data showing vaccines increase risk of autism by 340%
Thursday, August 21, 2014 by: J. D. Heyes

[www.naturalnews.com]

[www.naturalnews.com]
CDC whistleblower confesses to publishing fraudulent data to obfuscate link between vaccines and autism
Friday, August 22, 2014 by: Ethan A. Huff, staff writer

(NaturalNews) A medical conspiracy of epic proportions stands to bring down the entire vaccine house of cards following the revelation that the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) censored key data linking the MMR vaccine to autism. A top CDC researcher-turned-whistleblower has come forward with the truth about a study that the CDC has long claimed proves the safety of MMR, when in fact it actually shows the exact opposite.

[www.naturalnews.com]

[www.naturalnews.com]
CNN caught red handed covering up CDC medical genocide of African-American babies
Monday, August 25, 2014

[www.naturalnews.com]

[www.naturalnews.com]
CDC whistleblower's secret letter to Gerberding released by Natural News as mainstream media desperately censors explosive story
Monday, August 25, 2014

(NaturalNews) The CDC whistleblower who has come forward with proof that the CDC knowingly covered up scientific evidence linking the MMR vaccine to autism has now been revealed as William W. Thompson, PhD. To share this story, use tags #vaccinegate and #EndVaccineViolence

[www.naturalnews.com]

[www.naturalnews.com]
Natural News EXCLUSIVE: Bombshell email from CDC whistleblower reveals criminality of vaccine cover-up as far back as 2002
Tuesday, August 26, 2014

[www.naturalnews.com]

[www.naturalnews.com]
Media conspiracy to bury CDC whistleblower story protects vaccine makers at the expense of human life
Wednesday, August 27, 2014

One of the most extraordinary stories in American history is unfolding before our eyes today as the entire mainstream media conspires to suppress and bury the true story of a CDC scientist blowing the whistle on runaway scientific fraud at the agency. To date, not a single mainstream media source has published even one article on this historic turning point in medical history, where Americans learned that the CDC had been deliberately lying to them about the supposed safety of MMR vaccines.

[www.naturalnews.com]

[jonrappoport.wordpress.com]
The Big One: CDC whistleblower goes public Now
CDC whistleblower admits fraud publicly: releases Aug. 27 statement!
by Jon Rappoport
August 27, 2014

[www.morganverkamp.com]
August 27, 2014 Press Release, “Statement of William W. Thompson, Ph.D., Regarding the 2004 Article Examining the Possibility of a Relationship Between MMR Vaccine and Autism”
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE-AUGUST 27,2014

STATEMENT OF WILLIAM W. THOMPSON, Ph.D., REGARDING THE 2004 ARTICLE EXAMINING THE POSSIBILITY OF A RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MMR VACCINE AND AUTISM

My name is William Thompson. I am a Senior Scientist with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, where I have worked since 1998.

I regret that my coauthors and I omitted statistically significant information in our 2004 article published in the journal Pediatrics. The omitted data suggested that African American males who received the MMR vaccine before age 36 months were at increased risk for autism. Decisions were made regarding which findings to report after the data were collected, and I believe that the final study protocol was not followed.

[www.morganverkamp.com]

[www.naturalnews.com]
BREAKING: CDC whistleblower confesses to MMR vaccine research fraud in historic public statement

(NaturalNews) BREAKING: CDC whistleblower William Thompson has now gone public with a statement posted on the website of the law firm representing him, Morgan Verkamp LLC. (See the full statement reprinted below.)

The statement opens with a blatant admission of scientific fraud at the CDC:

My name is William Thompson. I am a Senior Scientist with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, where I have worked since 1998. I regret that my coauthors and I omitted statistically significant information in our 2004 article published in the journal Pediatrics. The omitted data suggested that African American males who received the MMR vaccine before age 36 months were at increased risk for autism. Decisions were made regarding which findings to report after the data were collected, and I believe that the final study protocol was not followed.

[www.naturalnews.com]

[www.naturalnews.com]
Media conspiracy to bury CDC whistleblower story protects vaccine makers at the expense of human life

[www.naturalnews.com]

Here it is: how the US government admits vaccines cause autism
Sep7 by Jon Rappoport
How the US government admits vaccines cause autism
by Jon Rappoport
September 7, 2014

Vaccine Brain Damage Cover Up Implodes
57:06 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]

Date: February 15, 2015 03:31PM

The truth speaks for itself, Once mainstream figures this out all hell will break loose

Date: February 15, 2015 09:05PM

coconutcream Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The truth speaks for itself, Once mainstream
> figures this out all hell will break loose

The mainstream media, scienetists etc would know full well, but they are gate keepers of information to make sure the slaves (us) are never woken up because the elite pay their wages and keep them in work. For eg, I was once on a mainstream radio program with probably about 1 million listeners, and l brought up a case for why our past and current Prime Minister should be jailed for 25 years. The radio man tried to make out l was a conspiracy theorists who was nuts and read the internet too much, BUT...he got a real shock when he quickly found out l had done thousands of hours of research and started pointing out documents for the public to look up as l proceded to provide a strong case against the leaders for treason. After 3 minutes of completely bowling them over and the radio man not being able to get back in control, they pulled the plug on me. I was only getting started and wanted to bring up a solid case why no politician was elegable to sit in parliament and was going to call for a class action to sue them all and sack them, but l never got that far before they silenced me.

The point is....the media are not interested in truth and justice because they are slaves to the elite/darkness. Freedom of speach will never exist in the mainstream until we get rid of the elite. I could tell you lots of stories about the media, but everyone half awake would already know what they are like.

Date: February 15, 2015 09:21PM

John Rose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> <<>>
>
> Hey Brian,
>
> You must not have heard of William Thompson!
>
>
> [www.naturalnews.com]
> entific_fraud_criminal_corruption.html
> CDC refuses to turn over documents to Congress:
> Evidence linking MMR vaccines to autism
> intentionally withheld from investigators
> Thursday, August 21, 2014
> by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger

Hi John,

I well believe it! The problem is that the info you posted is not enough because we have no source documents to show the public in order to prove anything, and THEY know it! If we could get those hidden documents proving that vaccines cause autism it would be game over, but we don't and likely will never get them until the corruption in the world changes. If l went on radio saying that vaccines cause autism and my only source of info was rumours from a whistle blower on the internet (Natural News), l would be laughed at and made out to be a nut. I need the proper documents before any strong case could be made.

Here everyone, this is one of my favourite videos. Former drug company executive for Eli Lilly and Co admits to bribing governments to get his dodgy drugs on the market. This is great!

Dr John Rengen Virapen (1/4) Big Pharma Whistleblower Speaks Out at the AZK in Germany (Full Edit)
[www.youtube.com]

Dr John Rengen Virapen (2/4) Big Pharma Whistleblower Speaks Out at the AZK in Germany (Full Edit)
[www.youtube.com] (listen to the first 40 seconds of this...says it all)

Dr John Rengen Virapen (3/4) Big Pharma Whistleblower Speaks Out at the AZK in Germany (Full Edit)
[www.youtube.com] (the first 15 seconds says it all)

Dr John Rengen Virapen (4/4) Big Pharma Whistleblower Speaks Out at the AZK in Germany (Full Edit)
[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/15/2015 09:22PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: February 15, 2015 09:28PM

The future rests on us and what we do, its time, we are the experts. Lets speak out.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: February 16, 2015 07:57PM

@Sproutarian Man: You cannot find mainstream stories about this!!! As soon as you link Mercola or Natural News, you immediately get dissed as being "woo" and "wacko." But that is all part of the drill. Have a mainstream media blackout about CDC coverup and then mock those who use non-traditional news sites to get the word out. I don't give a crap anymore. Truth is truth.

Posted by: Kiwibird ()
Date: February 17, 2015 01:46AM

For thousands of years, a small portion of the population died from contagious diseases shortly after contracting them. It was a form of natural selection that "thinned the herd" so to speak of weak genetics and weak immune systems. The rest of the healthy, strong population recovered and formed a natural immunity in the way their immune systems were designed to do. Now, untold numbers of people suffer for years dying slow and miserable deaths from cancers, autoimmune, metabolic, psychological and genetic diseases from being vaccinated against infectious diseases *most* would survive with minimal to no lasting effects. The process MOTHER NATURE perfected of natural selection has been eliminated. And so long as big pharma is raking in billions off them, the terrible, long term damage caused to individuals and society as a whole by their vaccines is "obviously" less important than not getting the seasonal flu! They have enough money to shut you up too if you *dare* speak out against them. I feel violated that I received the full set of non-consensual vaccinations as a child. I also strongly suspect they played a significant role in my later development of Crohns disease. My last round of vaccinations was in my early teens, and within a few years, I was had one foot in my coffin because my GI tract was ulcered, bleeding, scarred and preventing me from absorbing nutrients (not to mention the pain). I will do everything in my power to NOT vaccinate my children.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2015 01:47AM by Kiwibird.

Posted by: rab ()
Date: February 17, 2015 05:24PM

First, I am a big pessimist, so don't listen to me...

I don't think we can fight the evil on Earth. Not yet. What we can do is save ourselves and our family.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: February 18, 2015 03:23AM

Studies show: Live virus vaccines can spread disease
[www.naturalhealth365.com]

"Research shows that people vaccinated with live viruses such as chicken pox, influenza, shingles, mumps, measles and rubella (MMR) can shed the virus for weeks or months – potentially infecting both vaccinated and unvaccinated persons. Regardless of this clearly demonstrated truth, no public policy currently exists to protect communities from this overt risk. President of the Weston A. Price Foundation, Sally Fallon Morell suggests as a public health initiative that all recently vaccinated individuals should be quarantined for a minimum of several weeks due to the risk they pose to society. But, the pharmaceutical industry may not like that – because it would probably decrease the sale of its vaccines."

Date: February 19, 2015 05:10AM

The only people that can save this world from this fraud is us guys. Its up to us. We just want free market. A choice. If you want to inject yourself with aluminum go ahead.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables