Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: i think i just read an article in an eating disorder journal about kulvinskas
Posted by: bluespixie ()
Date: February 18, 2015 10:59PM

So people just like the idea of Kulvinskas's message, rather than seeing him as an advisor on health?

That said, raw can be hard work- socially, financially etc- if amazing health isn't there, then why the draw?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: i think i just read an article in an eating disorder journal about kulvinskas
Date: February 18, 2015 11:57PM

bluespixie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So people just like the idea of Kulvinskas's
> message, rather than seeing him as an advisor on
> health?

Message, diet advice, science claims (often intersting to think of the possibilities) and his stories about people on extreme diets.

Here is Viktoras at his absolute best in this awesome 6 part video (my favourite online talk of his). This is what he does best...inspire with great stories and gets people onto living food. Tell me a raw fooder who tells better stories than this.

1/6. Viktoras Kulvinskas at Happy Oasis event
[www.youtube.com]

2/6. Viktoras Kulvinskas at Happy Oasis event
[www.youtube.com]

3/6.Viktoras Kulvinskas at Happy Oasis event
[www.youtube.com]

4/6.Viktoras Kulvinskas at Happy Oasis event
[www.youtube.com]

5/6.Viktoras Kulvinskas at Happy Oasis event
[www.youtube.com]

6/6.Viktoras Kulvinskas at Happy Oasis event
[www.youtube.com]

Feeling the love with Vik (this is what it is really about). No fake love and hugs here,he is real.
[www.youtube.com]

Viktoras Kulvinskas says: Wake up (good video)
[www.youtube.com]

On this page you now have some fo the best of viktoras, now people can't go saying he isn't the man, the excuses have been taken away. winking smiley

Only 500 subscribers and 40,000 views. Tragic. Why hasn't he got a billion views and 100 million subscribers.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/18/2015 11:59PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: February 19, 2015 04:54AM

I read an article in SURVIVAL IN THE 21st Century by Dick Gregory, It was all about the global elite and things we are talking baout now on here but this was 1981!!!

Ahead of their time.

Its a futuristic look I think. How to survive what is coming!

Date: February 19, 2015 07:49AM

coconutcream Wrote:
> I read an article in SURVIVAL IN THE 21st Century
> by Dick Gregory, It was all about the global elite
> and things we are talking baout now on here but
> this was 1981!!!
>
> Ahead of their time.

That article was great and l remember thinking how awakened Dick was for writing that back then. He was really switched on. Respect.

btw, those pictures l posted were from 1978. And look at Ann Wigmore's wheatgrass, it looks close to 1 foot tall, wow. Lots of good pictures in those old books, l might post another one for a treat later.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2015 07:51AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: February 19, 2015 08:12AM

Dr Ann eating a sandwich made from dehydrated wheat and sprouted green/legume fillings (book = Be Your own Doctor).

Viktoras sprouting carrot microgreens. I used to do that too...need to arrange to organise regular trips to an organic restaurant to get a bunch of carrot tops to grow trays of regular carrot microgreens. (book = sprout for the love of every body --- no longer in print)

They didn't grow the grasses and microgreens near as well as HHI do these days. They used to look pretty rugged in the old days before professional growers took over. Look at Dr Ann's rugged old sunflower greens, lol. smiling smiley

Look at Micheal's sunflower greens and wheatgrass in comparison:

[www.wheatgrassgreenhouse.com]
[www.wheatgrassgreenhouse.com]

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2015 08:22AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: February 19, 2015 08:54AM

SueZ Wrote:
> I rejected the Ann
> Wigmore route because I needed gluten free.

Viktoras says that when people eat a mono diet the gluten has no effect on intolerant people.

There is supposed to be 5 people who have eaten nothing but wheat sprouts and wheatgrass for the last 20 years. Why? Because there is this doctor who was sick, so he decided to live on nothing but the sprouted wheat and drink wheatgrass. He became extremely vibrant and alive and he has eaten nothing but those two things for the last 60 years. People saw what he was doing and 5 people have followed suit. That story is in the 3rd link of the Oasis videos. Imagine eating nothing but that, l hope it is true, what a story!

www.thesproutarian.com

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables