Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

How to activate healthy telomeres to achieve longevity with experts Peter Ragnar and Katrina Mayer
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: February 19, 2015 02:58AM

How to activate healthy telomeres to achieve longevity with experts Peter Ragnar and Katrina Mayer
[www.youtube.com]

Peter Ragnar's telomere test revealed that he had a biological age of just under 35 years old. He's obviously much older than this but has never revealed his true age. Ragnar also had zero deficiencies on his SpectraCell test. His wife, Katrina, had a biological age of 27. Ragnar eats 1 cup of hemp seeds every day so he's most likely moderate fat at a minimum. He also meditates for several hours every morning and is heavily into Qigong.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How to activate healthy telomeres to achieve longevity with experts Peter Ragnar and Katrina Mayer
Posted by: arugula ()
Date: February 19, 2015 03:14AM

If you are interested in lengthening your telomeres, there is only one clinical trial, and it was a very low fat one.

free full paper.
[ornishspectrum.com]

If you have to eat something fatty, make it the whole food and not an oil. Also limit it.

There is no better evidence for telomeres at this time. Blackburn, a co-author is a Noble laureate.

Anecdotes are not data.

Re: How to activate healthy telomeres to achieve longevity with experts Peter Ragnar and Katrina Mayer
Date: February 19, 2015 03:27AM

"there is only one clinical trial,"

You should look up TA-65, it has been clinically proven to lengthen telomeres - it's an extract from astragalus. I'm sure there are plenty of other trials as well.

"Anecdotes are not data."

True, but then again life doesn't revolve around science experiments.

I think it's wise to learn from living examples such as Lou Corona and Peter Ragnar who are aging gracefully.

Date: February 19, 2015 03:31AM

jtprindl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "there is only one clinical trial,"
>
> You should look up TA-65, it has been clinically
> proven to lengthen telomeres - it's an extract
> from astragalus. I'm sure there are plenty of
> other trials as well.

You should read papers instead of propaganda.

[www.nature.com]

> "Anecdotes are not data."
>
> True, but then again life doesn't revolve around
> science experiments.
>
> I think it's wise to learn from living examples
> such as Lou Corona and Peter Ragnar who are aging
> gracefully.

We have no clue what they are actually doing. They can
say anything they like but they both have a profit motive
and are trying to sell you something.

They might be using plastic surgery, steroids, etc.

Clinical trials published in respected peer-reviewed journals
will remain the golden standards. They are not without flaw
but they are better than what somebody who is trying to sell
you something says.

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: February 19, 2015 03:41AM

some specific cell types in the human body are unable to produce telomerase. Which gives them a fixed life time (no duplication). But others like cancer cells got that and they can duplicate indefinetely. Most people woud die from accumulated DNA damage caused to the p53 gene which protein controls other gene expressions when the cell is dying and unders stress resulting in cancer.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2015 03:45AM by Panchito.

Date: February 19, 2015 03:45AM

"You should read papers instead of propaganda.

[www.nature.com]"

A former employee suing the company because he got fired doesn't really say too much.

"They are not without flaw
but they are better than what somebody who is trying to sell
you something says."

Ragnar's test results speak for themselves - both his SpectraCell and telomere tests. All he sells is two DVD's. Besides, I don't think everyone who happens to sell a product is only interested in profit. If you spent a long time working on a product, such as systemic enzymes in Lou Corona's case, I'm sure you would enjoy being able to support yourself from the work you put in.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2015 03:47AM by jtprindl.

Date: February 19, 2015 04:22AM

If you spent a long time working on a product, such as systemic enzymes in Lou Corona's case, I'm sure you would enjoy being able to support yourself from the work you put in.

And I am sure that if your "degree" had given you a rigorous scientific background you would be skeptical of such claims.

HCL secreted by the stomach breaks down proteins into amino acids. If you really knew what this meant you would not be chasing after nonsense.

Date: February 19, 2015 04:33AM

"HCL secreted by the stomach breaks down proteins into amino acids. If you really knew what this meant you would not be chasing after nonsense."

Systemic enzymes have many benefits. If you don't think so, all fine and dandy with me. Using your own logic, college education doesn't mean anything because it was given by a place with a profit motive.

Date: February 19, 2015 11:38PM

Peter Ragnar walks the walk, has the test results and physique to prove his dietary success.

[renegadehealth.com]

[legendarystrength.com]

[oneradionetwork.com]

[blog.watershed.net]

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: February 20, 2015 01:32AM

it's interesting what comes up when you search images for katrina mayer

[www.google.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables