Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Your Doctor Can't Cure Your Cancer Because ---
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: February 26, 2015 09:10PM

He Can't Prevent or Cure His Own!

[drday.com]

Here is my Recap of this article...

…JR’s 1st Recap - by the Way…

1. …by the way we live, think, act, eat, and handle stress.
2. …by the way we have been living, thinking, acting, eating, and handling stress
3. …Change the way he (or she) is living, thinking, acting, eating, and handling stress.
4. …and the way you have been living, thinking, acting, eating, and handling stress
5. …the power to change the way you have been living, thinking, acting, eating, and handling stress – and Get Well

1. All diseases – including ALL cancers – do NOT “fall from the sky” nor do they “just happen.” We give them to ourselves slowly, one day at a time, over a long period of time, by the way we live, think, act, eat, and handle stress. We give ourselves cancer – and every other disease that we develop. None of us do it on purpose. We do it ignorantly, but we do it just the same.

2. The Good News is that if we have done it to ourselves by the way we have been living, thinking, acting, eating, and handling stress – then we can REVERSE the disease by CHANGING the way we live, think, act, eat, and handle stress.

3. But they refuse to study lifestyle factors. They refuse to accept the fact that we give life-threatening diseases to ourselves by the way we live, think, act, eat, and handle stress. Of course, one main reason they refuse to look at lifestyle factors is that would make all their high-rise glass and metal buildings, their thousands of medical researchers, their Billions of dollars of research funding, and their false erudition, completely irrelevant.

4. As mentioned above, we give ourselves disease slowly, one day at a time, over a long period of time, by the way we live, think, act, eat, and handle stress. It took you years to give yourself this disease, just as it took years for me to give myself breast cancer.

5. All a person has to do to Reverse his disease is to Change the way he (or she) is living, thinking, acting, eating, and handling stress. One must learn how to Stop doing the things that have caused his disease, and Start doing the things that will Rebuild his immune system, so his immune system can get him well and keep him well as God designed it to do.

6. But trauma is very different from “disease.” Indeed, trauma – accidents, DO “just happen.” But diseases don’t. Diseases are the result of many years of abusing our body by the way we live, think, act, eat, and handle stress.

7. All Cancers, and all other types of diseases as well, do not “fall from the sky” nor do they “just happen.” We give them to ourselves slowly, one day at a time, over a long period of time, by the way we live, think, act, eat, and handle stress, factors that suppress our immune system, the only system in our body that can get us well and keep us well.

8. It took years for you to give yourself cancer, just as it took years for me to give myself cancer. And neither one of us did it on purpose. We did it ignorantly, but we did it just the same. We did it by the way we were living, thinking, acting, eating, and handling stress.

9. If you believe that your cancer “just happened” and the way you have been living, thinking, acting, eating, and handling stress had nothing to do with your developing cancer, then you have no choice but to bow to the white coats and accept all the poisonous chemotherapy, burning radiation, and mutilating surgery they will prescribe for you. You are helpless to help yourself.

10. But if you will spend the time to learn how you gave yourself your disease, and how you – and only you – can reverse it, you have enormous power in your hands, the power to change the way you have been living, thinking, acting, eating, and handling stress – and Get Well!

…End of JR’s 1st Recap - by the Way…

…JR’s 2nd Recap - Lifestyle Factors…

1. We give them to ourselves slowly, one day at a time, over a long period of time, by the way we live, think, act, eat, and handle stress. We give ourselves cancer – and every other disease that we develop. None of us do it on purpose. We do it ignorantly, but we do it just the same.
2. …if we have done it to ourselves by the way we have been living, thinking, acting, eating, and handling stress – then we can REVERSE the disease by CHANGING the way we live, think, act, eat, and handle stress.
3. …they refuse to study lifestyle factors. They refuse to accept the fact that we give life-threatening diseases to ourselves by the way we live, think, act, eat, and handle stress.
4. …diseases are caused by one’s lifestyle – and therefore can be reversed by changes in one’s lifestyle.
5. …we give ourselves disease slowly, one day at a time, over a long period of time, by the way we live, think, act, eat, and handle stress. It took you years to give yourself this disease, just as it took years for me to give myself breast cancer.
6. …ALL diseases are caused by the same factors and ALL diseases can be Reversed by Changing those factors.
7. …change his habits – the very habits that have made him sick in the first place.
8. …ONLY way to cure a disease is to find out the factors that have caused it then change those factors.
9. …We give them to ourselves slowly, one day at a time, over a long period of time, by the way we live, think, act, eat, and handle stress, factors that suppress our immune system, the only system in our body that can get us well and keep us well.
10. … It took years for you to give yourself cancer, just as it took years for me to give myself cancer. And neither one of us did it on purpose. We did it ignorantly, but we did it just the same. We did it by the way we were living, thinking, acting, eating, and handling stress.
11. …stop doing the things that caused our cancer and start doing the things that will rebuild our immune system.
12. … You are the only one who can change your habits. You are the only one who can rebuild your immune system.
13. …You are the one who made yourself sick – so you are the only one who can make yourself well. And that is the Good News. You CAN do it.
14. …change the factors in your life that caused your disease – and Get Well!

1. All diseases – including ALL cancers – do NOT “fall from the sky” nor do they “just happen.” We give them to ourselves slowly, one day at a time, over a long period of time, by the way we live, think, act, eat, and handle stress. We give ourselves cancer – and every other disease that we develop. None of us do it on purpose. We do it ignorantly, but we do it just the same.

2. The Good News is that if we have done it to ourselves by the way we have been living, thinking, acting, eating, and handling stress – then we can REVERSE the disease by CHANGING the way we live, think, act, eat, and handle stress.

3. But they refuse to study lifestyle factors. They refuse to accept the fact that we give life-threatening diseases to ourselves by the way we live, think, act, eat, and handle stress. Of course, one main reason they refuse to look at lifestyle factors is that would make all their high-rise glass and metal buildings, their thousands of medical researchers, their Billions of dollars of research funding, and their false erudition, completely irrelevant.

4. They would have to admit that diseases are caused by one’s lifestyle – and therefore can be reversed by changes in one’s lifestyle.

5. As mentioned above, we give ourselves disease slowly, one day at a time, over a long period of time, by the way we live, think, act, eat, and handle stress. It took you years to give yourself this disease, just as it took years for me to give myself breast cancer.

6. It doesn’t matter if the disease is rare or common, whether it is early or advanced, or whether it is in a child or an adult, ALL diseases are caused by the same factors and ALL diseases can be Reversed by Changing those factors.

7. But in order to get well, one must be willing to obtain the proper materials, study them diligently and repeatedly, and one must have the determination, commitment, tenacity, and self control to change his habits – the very habits that have made him sick in the first place.

8. The ONLY way to cure a disease is to find out the factors that have caused it then change those factors.

9. All Cancers, and all other types of diseases as well, do not “fall from the sky” nor do they “just happen.” We give them to ourselves slowly, one day at a time, over a long period of time, by the way we live, think, act, eat, and handle stress, factors that suppress our immune system, the only system in our body that can get us well and keep us well.

10. It took years for you to give yourself cancer, just as it took years for me to give myself cancer. And neither one of us did it on purpose. We did it ignorantly, but we did it just the same. We did it by the way we were living, thinking, acting, eating, and handling stress.

11. In order to get well, we must reverse the damage we have done to our body over many, many years. We must learn how we caused our cancer, then we must learn how to stop doing the things that caused our cancer and start doing the things that will rebuild our immune system.

12. And no one can do that for you. You must do it for yourself. You are the only one who can change your habits. You are the only one who can rebuild your immune system. And it must be done by totally natural methods, using only the things that God has created, and using them only in the form that God has created them – not modified by man.

13. You are the one who made yourself sick – so you are the only one who can make yourself well. And that is the Good News. You CAN do it.

14. But you don’t have to go that route. You can take charge of your own health and vow to change the factors in your life that caused your disease – and Get Well!

…End of JR’s 2nd Recap - Lifestyle Factors…

…JR’s 3rd Recap - Willing to Obtain & Spend the Time…

1. …willing to obtain the proper materials, study them diligently and repeatedly
2. …determination, commitment, tenacity, and self control to change his habits – the very habits that have made him sick in the first place.
3. …willing to spend the time necessary to learn how we made ourselves sick, and what changes we need to make to get well.
4. …determination, commitment, tenacity, and self control to do what needs to be done in order to Get Well.
5. …spend the time to learn how you gave yourself your disease, and how you – and only you – can reverse it
6. …spend the time necessary to learn what you need to do to Get Well – and then Do It!

1. But in order to get well, one must be willing to obtain the proper materials, study them diligently and repeatedly, and one must have the determination, commitment, tenacity, and self control to change his habits – the very habits that have made him sick in the first place.

2. And in order to Get Well, we must be willing to spend the time necessary to learn how we made ourselves sick, and what changes we need to make to get well. The Health Plan is relatively simple – but it is not easy – because one must change almost everything about his or her life. One must have the determination, commitment, tenacity, and self control to do what needs to be done in order to Get Well.

3. But if you will spend the time to learn how you gave yourself your disease, and how you – and only you – can reverse it, you have enormous power in your hands, the power to change the way you have been living, thinking, acting, eating, and handling stress – and Get Well!

4. You are NOT helpless. Your situation is NOT hopeless. You CAN get well, but it will take perseverance, commitment, determination, tenacity, and self control to spend the time necessary to learn what you need to do to Get Well – and then Do It!

…End of JR’s 3rd Recap - Willing to Obtain & Spend the Time…

…JR’s 4th Recap - do it - did it ignorantly…

1. …None of us do it on purpose. We do it ignorantly, but we do it just the same.
2. …And neither one of us did it on purpose. We did it ignorantly, but we did it just the same. We did it by the way we were living, thinking, acting, eating, and handling stress.

2. It took years for you to give yourself cancer, just as it took years for me to give myself cancer. And neither one of us did it on purpose. We did it ignorantly, but we did it just the same. We did it by the way we were living, thinking, acting, eating, and handling stress.

…End of JR’s 4th Recap - do it - did it ignorantly…

Peace and Love.......John

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Your Doctor Can't Cure Your Cancer Because ---
Posted by: Tai ()
Date: February 26, 2015 10:26PM

I have watched many videos of Lorraine Day. I love how she took full responsibility for her illness and didn't blame anyone. Even on death's door, she still turned inward and discovered how she could yet try harder, which she did, and it worked.

My only criticism with her is that she criticizes a lot of other alternative things that she didn't use for her healing, as if no one else needs them. Luckily she didn't need them, but that's not the case for everyone. I have heard her talk down about meditation. Perhaps meditation is useless for some people, but not everyone. I have had some of my best healings in my own body incorporating meditation.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: February 26, 2015 10:29PM

"4. As mentioned above, we give ourselves disease slowly, one day at a time, over a long period of time, by the way we live, think, act, eat, and handle stress. It took you years to give yourself this disease, just as it took years for me to give myself breast cancer."

Did you have breast cancer, John?

Date: February 26, 2015 10:34PM

JTP, an excerpt from Lorraine Day!!! He posted the link.

Date: February 26, 2015 10:52PM

Tai Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> JTP, an excerpt from Lorraine Day!!! He posted
> the link.

Yes I mistakenly thought those were his comments on the article.

Date: February 26, 2015 11:09PM

I may have had skin cancer on my leg a few years ago but I'll never know for sure because I never had an official diagnosis or even told anyone about it until it was gone (which took years). I had two purplish/redish "dashes" on my shin, one was roughly an inch and the other about a cm with the smaller one being right below the larger one, kinda like this...

--
-

At first I thought it was just a bruise so I didn't make anything of it, but then I noticed it again a few months later and it hadn't gotten any smaller. I discovered this around the time I started becoming awakened about diet and nutrition and its relation to disease and was eating mostly raw but 100% organic vegan. Eventually it gradually started to get smaller and smaller, and once I saw that it was getting smaller I stopped paying attention to it completely. Then one day I looked down and noticed it was gone for good. I think it may have been skin cancer not only because of my previous terrible diet but also because a while before this happened I worked as a dog handler and part of my job would be to walk around the perimeter of the outside play area and spray all the "bathroom spots" with a diluted bleach spray. But sometimes the bleach would bounce off the concrete and get onto my leg. At the time I wasn't aware of anything health related so I never made a conscious effort to prevent the bleach from getting onto my leg unless I was annoyed at the moment because it was itchy or something. Again I have no idea if it was actually skin cancer but it's a definite possibility.

Posted by: Exeggutor ()
Date: February 27, 2015 12:15AM

> But they refuse to study lifestyle factors.

Because it's a threat to big business.
Capitalism rules all.
People are put last.

Date: February 27, 2015 12:23AM

JTP, good sharing.

I had a case of a lady with skin cancer. I had her on a juice fast. It was all raw, except she insisted on drinking coffee. I had a poultice of herbs on her cancerous mole. The poultice took it almost off by two weeks. She went and they removed the last bit of skin holding it on. They confirmed it was skin cancer, but that it was gone.

Another guy...eeewwww, he was a raw meat eater. He knew me from the raw vegan potlucks. He had skin cancer on his forehead.I gave him the same poultice and it drained his skin cancer over several weekends of using it. But he also agreed to eat more raw vegan food and juices and less raw stinky meat and raw dairy. (Why didn't he put two and two together? He would not admit it publicly but went more vegan nevertheless.)

My other friend had serious skin cancer along with other diseases. He went vegan and went on high raw juices and was cured of cancer.
In my limited experience and from everything my natural healing teachers have said, it does seem diet related.

Posted by: Exeggutor ()
Date: February 27, 2015 12:36AM

> Why didn't he put two and two together? He would not admit it publicly but went more vegan nevertheless.

My family refuses to recognize veganism as healthy. They think of it as an eating disorder, unhealthy and deficient.

Despite seeing my great results with weight, skin, etc and acknowledging
those great results, the reason for my results is still denied.

I believe, many people do not want to believe or admit it.
Food is like talking about religion or politics.
Very deeply ingrained values.

Posted by: arugula ()
Date: February 27, 2015 02:16AM

I don't trust her. She had her tumors removed by MDs. I think she is just trying to make money. People who take her advice do die.

[www.quackwatch.com]

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: February 27, 2015 02:52AM

<<<I don't trust her. ... [www.quackwatch.com]>>>

You have GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!

Quackwatch & Stephen Barrett!!!

WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!

Here are just a few articles from my file on Barrett...

[members.aol.com]
QUACK-BUSTERS

The American Medical News (11/94) reported the activity of the "four horsemen". The four are Stephen Barrett, MD, Victor Herbert, MD, William Jarvis, MD and John Renner, MD. Whenever there is unpleasant opposition to alternative therapies, these four can usually be found. They are at the center of the "National Council Against Health Care Fraud ". As the alternative movement begins to grow their activity has become more blatant and unrelenting. They initiated a letter signed by 41 others to petition the FDA to ban homeopathic remedies from the market. The four and their organization have a tremendous power by their use of carefully reasoned distortions and misrepresentations, that they can make black white and white black. One of the leading busters is very adept at this tactic. The leading figure is Dr. Victor Herbert. The extent of influence of this physician and lawyer Dr. Victor Herbert, JD, is difficult to imagine.

One method of his is to take someone he disagrees with to court for slander. This becomes an expensive affair for the accused slanderer. Dr. Herbert is his own lawyer while the accused must hire their own legal counsel. In the past year the editor of the "Townsend Newsletter for Doctors" had to publish an open apology in the Newsletter in order to avoid being taken to court by the very skillful physician-lawyer.

Another physician, Peter Gott, MD, medical columnist for the Ventura Star newspaper and also syndicated with Newspaper Enterprize of America wrote an article "Homeopathic Remedies Are Best Avoided", in Jan 1995. Dr. Gott referred to a book by "consumer advocate" Stephen Barrett, MD and a chapter titled "The Ultimate Fake" concerning homeopathy.

As it was said by Richard E. Hiltner, MD, DHt, president of the Western Homeopathic Newsletter "Probably the best way to find out whether Homeopathic medicine works is to use it...A theory is one thing; experience is another.."
[members.aol.com]

[www.quackpotwatch.org]
Homeopaths Now "Own" the Quackbusters...
Sunday, May 16, 2004
Opinion by Consumer Advocate Tim Bolen

A few years ago a couple of quackpots strutted into a courtroom (or two) in Los Angeles, California fully intending to "end, for all time, alternative health practices" in California, by using California's Business & Professions Code section 17200 (fraud in advertising).

Over forty cutting edge supplement companies were brutally sued by the Braintree, Massachusetts based National Council Against Health Fraud (NCAHF) who, in court documents, made some of the weirdest, and most wild-eyed, legal claims, possibly ever heard in the California Court System.

In the first case that came to court, the NCAHF v. King Bio case, the quackbusters pulled out all the stops, and brought in their two TOP people, Stephen Barrett and Wallace Sampson, to testify, hoping, I suppose, to set the stage for the other defendants to cave in, get out their checkbooks, and write big-denomination numbers to get the quackbusters off their backs.

Yep, the quackbusters, I believe, saw that lawsuit series as the way to refill their dwindling coffers, get themselves some real money in "expert witness" fees, and hammer AltMed in a big way....

Well, as you may remember, it didn't work out quite like they hoped. Barrett, Sampson and the NCAHF limped out of the courtroom, having suffered everything a Judge can give, short of a fist-in-the-mouth. The quackbusters were humiliated that day, big time, and I was right there to write about it.

Of course, the NCAHF filed an appeal. Humiliation doesn't sit well with them, I think (insert laughter here)..

Even better, was the wording in the three Judge Appeals Court decision which said that, among a laundry list of criticisms, Barrett and Sampson were "biased, and unworthy of credibility..." The Appeals court decision was so anti-quackbuster in its viewpoint it looked like I, Tim Bolen, wrote it for them...

Not learning their lesson, the NCAHF sued a second group of Homeopathic manufacturers - and this case not only caused more humiliation for the quackpots, but the Court did one additional thing... The Courts awarded attorney fees to the Defendant homeopathic companies so brutally, and unjustly attacked by the NCAHF.

This is where the story gets REALLY interesting, for the NCAHF is so poor its Corporate Office is in a cardboard box in the back room of its current president (Bobbie Baratz)'s hair removal and ear piercing salon in Braintree, Massachusetts.

There were two interesting points, and legal arguments, about the attorney fee situation. The courts had to decide, basically, how much the NCAHF owed the Homeopaths. The quackbusters, in a shrieking panic, appealed the Court's attorney fee award. The quackbuster's usual lack of doing competent research into something had, this time, caught up with them. They now owe the Homeopaths a BIG chunk of money.

The Court awarded attorney fees in the amount of $100,000.00...
Well, Now...

How, exactly do you think the NCAHF cardboard box operation is going to come up with a hundred grand, considering their fund-raising efforts are so pathetic they offered an out-of-focus picture of me, Tim Bolen, as an inducement to contribution, not so long ago.

Go ahead and belly-laugh, right here, at their expense. They deserve it.
What, considering the NCAHF's lack of financial solidity, can the Homeopaths do to recover their legal expenses awarded them by the Courts? A lot...

My recommendation is that they do three things (1) pursue the individual NCAHF Board members for the money, (2) pursue the attorney the NCAHF used for the money, and (3) TAKE the NCAHF away from the quackbusters, and put it on the auction block. (4) A combination of the first three.

Right this minute, I'll bid $500, cold cash, for the rights to the NCAHF. Can you imagine what fun I'd have with their corporate papers, their membership lists, and their financial contribution records?

There is Justice in the world...

Tim Bolen
[www.quackpotwatch.org]

[bolenreport.com]
Courts Seize "Quackbuster" Bank Accounts, Property...
Opinion by Consumer Advocate Tim Bolen
Thursday, February 22nd, 2007

A few days ago, Christopher Grell, one of the Plaintiffs, and the attorney for the Plaintiffs Stephen Barrett and Terry Polevoy , filed an emergency Ex Parte Motion with the Alameda, California Trial Court in the Barrett v. Clark (Rosenthal) case asking for a Temporary Restraining Order preventing Defendant Rosenthal from collecting attorney fees awarded to Rosenthal by the Courts. The Court denied the Motion, and "collection" has begun in earnest.

Rosenthal, you will remember, in a six year legal battle, soundly thrashed the trio all the way to the California Supreme Court. Rosenthal, the head of the Humantics Foundation, a group pointing out the dangers of silicone breast implants, had been sued by the trio in 2000 where they claimed she was some sort of conspirator supposedly defaming them on the internet. Rosenthal, in her answer to the suit, filed a Motion to Dismiss the suit against her claiming that the trio's action constituted a violation of California's anti-SLAPP law. The Court agreed, dismissing the case against Rosenthal, and awarded her attorney fees.

The Barrett v. Clark (Rosenthal) case garnered international notice when virtually ALL of the big names on the internet jumped in on Rosenthal's side, filing "Friend of the Court" Briefs on Rosenthal's behalf. You can read all about that by clicking on "Quackbusters CRUSHED by California Supreme Court..."
But the really good part of all this, the one that makes me smile broadly, is that California's anti-SLAPP law, designed for just this sort of situation, worked just like it was designed. The anti-SLAPP legislation, whose full title is "anti Strategic Lawsuit Against Public Participation," was designed to stop Plaintiffs from filing scurrilous lawsuits against Defendants just to shut them up on a public issue, by overpowering them with litigation they cannot afford. The law provides for the Defendants, by allowing them to collect their attorney fees from the Plaintiff almost immediately upon winning a Motion to Dismiss. The trio were able to forestall that original payment only because they appealed the original Judge's decision to the California Appeals Court, then to the California Supreme Court - where they were soundly, and publicly, horse-whipped.

The trio, apparently, aren't willing to acknowledge their debt, nor their loss. Now, the "collection" process has begun, and the Courts are allowing a ruthless approach to that collection, "as follows: Levy on any & all bank deposit accounts held in name or interest of judgment debtor as well as accounts receivable, lines of credit, general intangibles, and/or proceeds thereof in which he has an interest individually or jointly, include contents of any safety deposit to which he has access; SSN:113-44-9446"

It gets even better - Court documents say:

INFORMATION FOR JUDGMENT DEBTOR

1. The levying officer is required to take custody of the property described in item 1 in your possession or under your control.

2. You may claim any available exemption for your property. A list of exemptions is attached. If you wish to claim an exemption for personal property, you must do so within 10 days after this notice was delivered to you or 15 days after this notice was mailed to you by filing a claim of exemption and one copy to levying officer as provided in section 703.520 of the Code of Civil Procedure. If you do not claim an exemption, you may lose it and the property is subject to enforcement of a money judgment. If you wish to seek the advice of an attorney, you should do so immediately so that a claim of exemption can be filed on time.

3. You are not entitled to claim an exemption for property that is levied upon under a judgment for sale of property. This property is described in the writ of sale. You may, however, claim available exemptions for property levied upon to satisfy damages or costs remaining unpaid.

4. You may obtain the release of your property by paying the amount of a money judgment with interests and costs remaining unpaid.

5. If your property is levied upon under a writ of execution or to satisfy damages and costs under a writ of possession or sale, the property may be sold at an execution sale, perhaps at a price substantially below its a value. Notice of sale will be given to you. Notice of sale of real property (other than a leasehold estate with an unexpired term of less than two years) may not be given until at least 120 days after this notice is served on you. This grace period is intended to give you an opportunity to settle with the judgment creditor, to obtain a satisfactory buyer for the property, or to encourage other potential buyers to attend the execution sale.

6. All sales at an execution sale are final; there is no right of redemption.
So, what does this all mean?

Does this mean that Ilena Rosenthal will, fairly soon, have "quackbuster" Barrett and Polevoy "souvenirs" to sell on the internet? Will Terry Polevoy, Canada's well known "pimple doctor" soon be relieved of his "pimple cream sample kit" or his box of disguises he wears when he attends health conventions?

Will Stephen Barrett's basement full of "files" suddenly be on the market?

Maybe.

Stay tuned...

Tim Bolen - Consumer Advocate
[bolenreport.com]

[www.naturalnews.com]
Quackwatch ringleader Stephen Barrett in desperate, 'calamitous' defense in defamation lawsuit, says activist
Thursday, August 29, 2013 by: Jonathan Benson, staff writer

(NaturalNews) He continues to be one of the most obsessively outspoken critics of all things natural, often emerging unannounced from the outmoded realms of the internet-based "skeptics" world to bash the latest advances in alternative medicine. But former psychiatrist and ringleader of the widely-debunked anti-science website, QuackWatch.org, Stephen Barrett, is finally getting a taste of his own conventional medicine with a defamation lawsuit, which consumer health advocate and freedom fighter Tim Bolen is convinced could be Barrett's undoing.

Barrett is perhaps most known across the internet for his constant trashing of alternative treatment methods that he most likely never learned anything about in medical school way back when. These methods include things like acupuncture, chelation-based detoxification, nutritional supplementation, chiropractic -- you know, the very things that are actually helping to bring real relief and healing to a sick nation drowning in needless surgeries and dangerous pharmaceutical drugs. Barrett has actually made it one of his primary missions in life to "expose" these viable alternative treatments and warn people about their alleged ineffectiveness.

But in expressing his opinions, Barrett has also apparently crossed the defamation line by spreading all sorts of lies and misinformation about specific alternative treatments and falsely accusing companies that offer them of ripping off and deceiving their customers. These are serious accusations, and one such company aggressively targeted by Barrett in recent years, Doctor's Data, has decided to force this self-appointed "quackbuster" to put his money where his mouth is by taking him to court. And according to Bolen, Barrett is failing miserably to mount any sort of legitimate legal defense, as his attorney wastes time badgering Doctor's Data employees with useless questions.
The 'skeptics' and their ongoing war against natural medicine
It all began when Illinois-based Doctor's Data sent a letter to Barrett back in 2010 urging him to stop "transmitting false, fraudulent and defamatory information" about the company, which, according to its later-to-be-filed lawsuit, was intended to "intentionally ... harm its business and its relationship not only with doctors but also with the public." The letter went on to accuse Barrett of "conspir[ing] with and encourag[ing] individuals to seek litigation against [Doctor's Data]" and also of filing "false complaints at various government and regulatory agencies" against the company.

In other words, Barrett launched his own personal vendetta against Doctor's Data, according to the company, for the purpose of destroying its reputation and, ultimately, its business. Barrett has denied these accusations, of course, claiming that everything he has done and said with regards to Doctor's Data is within the realms of free speech. He has even stated his belief that the suit will eventually be dismissed by the court, assuming, of course, that Barrett and his legal team are successful in conjuring up a solid defense.

But this is exactly what Bolen says is not actually occurring. Barrett and his legal team, unable to defend their actions against Doctor's Data, according to Bolen, are currently engaged in a "Desperation Deposition," where they are basically interrogating Doctor's Data employees with nonsense questioning to delay the case. Barrett et al. have even gone so far as to petition the court to allow these time-wasting efforts to continue on longer in order to prolong what, according to Bolen, will be an inevitable failure.

"There is no question in my mind that Doctor's Data has already won this case," writes Bolen in a recent report. "Barrett et al. have no defense ... Their attorney Michael K. Botts, Esq. shows by his 'discovery' actions a visceral fear ... of what's coming. I would guess, from reading the court documents, that it is very unpleasant to even be in the same enclosed room with Botts."
Barrett can run, but he can't hide
According to the most recently available information concerning the case, Botts actually shut down a deposition after being called out for abusing Doctor's Data employees with "useless, meaningless, repetitive questions" while directing his client not to answer. Now, Botts has filed a motion to get more deposition time to continue delaying the case, which Bolen believes serves as proof that Barrett simply does not have any defense whatsoever and is basically now just engaging in stalling tactics. The suit itself, it should be noted, calls for more than $10 million in compensatory and punitive damages from Barrett, a lofty sum.

"The hard part will be collecting any money from any of these useless, worthless posers," adds Bolen in his sharp criticism. "As I said about an earlier quackbuster, Victor Herbert ... after ten years of Herbert and his attorney Michael K. Botts, Esq.'s losing litigation attempts to destroy the 'Alternative Medicine' movement, the courts had awarded the Defendant's 'costs,' but collecting those costs was another thing."

You can read a portion of the original lawsuit filed by Doctor's Data against Barrett here:
[bolenreport.com]

You can read the full 71-page lawsuit here:
[bolenreport.com]

Sources for this article include:

[bolenreport.com]

[www.bolenreport.com]
[www.naturalnews.com]

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: February 27, 2015 03:29AM

They look for causes of cancer based on causal tought. This is what wikipedia says:

[en.wikipedia.org]

Causal thinking is closely related to reductionism that tries to explain the whole by its parts through causal laws.[5] In other words, causal thinking focus on the parts, or points as Binder calls them. Searching for the cause means to search for that part of a system whose maloperation had finally produced the observed event.

Causal thinking may have two results:

The trigger of a problem is identified and eliminated and the earlier state of the given system is restored.
The performance of a part of the system is improved by applying general principles obtained by breaking the system down to smaller parts.
Obviously, the first result does not improve the system which therefore will produce the trigger again and again. Thus the elimination of the cause represents only a short-term improvement.

The second result constitutes an improvement of a part of the system and is often looked upon as "progress", however, the long-term effects of such partial progress on the whole system may be disastrous. For example, the many technical advances of the last 200 years led to a world-wide pollution, a frightening decrease of genetic diversity and to an alarming change of climate. In other words, causal thinking means short-term thinking since its achievements are at best short-term improvements.

For example, by treating cancer with a very specific goal they assume they know the specific cause. The treatment may create secondary cancers or kill the patient. If they succeeded at their initial goal, the long term outcome is usually worse. Then, they may say the cancer mutated, evolved, etc. ja ja. There is no responsability on their part as they think they know everything. Their failure rate is huge but they have excuses and are protected by big institutions. Instead of accepting that they don't know, they keep the flow of money and their spiral system protects itself legally by granting licenses and framing a win-win situation. The patient and the doctors believe on the system.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2015 03:31AM by Panchito.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: March 01, 2015 10:30PM

I bow down before you JOHN>>> beautiful

SIDE NOTE
It is capitalism that sets us individuals free...and allows us to buy raw vegan foods in such variety, or private property, and freedom to sell.. you cant get it otherwise..capitalism not to be confused with corporatism. Its about mans protection, his rights, his freedom from tyranny of any sort...not the way our country is heading...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2015 10:33PM by coconutcream.

Date: March 02, 2015 09:59AM

John, that is a brilliant file, thankyou for posting it. I really enjoyed reading it. Stephen Barrett does take things too far without a doubt, and now it looks like the higher powers of good are looking out for us and the dark forces are losing in regards to awakening of natural bioelectric therapies. Apparently medicine will largely go by the wayside in coming decades as humans awaken to the benefits of living better and use of electrical therapies, and already so many are leaving the outdated medicine ideas and going towards natural therapies. Medicine is such a backward idea, and hopefully we can move past this dreaded silliness before too long. Natural therapies may not be proven at this point in time, but people have intuition and aren't completely stupid. People can argue plaeco effect all they want, but Barrett will never stop the armies of people now looking at changing their life through pulling away from medicine and SAD and going towards something more promising that makes one feel better.

All these drug companies with their manipulated science, it's no better than common pseudoscience. Sure we raw food promotors and natural therapy people often push pseudoscience, but at least we have the better product. Looks like Barrett's time may be passing, but the lesson in this is that we still need to be careful how we say things. I believe in speaking conservatively until the time is right, then we can bring out more of the woo...until then l will go largely by the science and put my own careful interpration on it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2015 10:01AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: suvine ()
Date: May 24, 2015 04:12AM

Joh Rose you are wild and you have alot of energy to teach. I agree with almost everything you say. You do not just cut and paste you write everything well and explain.

Can I ask you something, have you thought of being a philosopher and writing out for people, for the planet, how to be, create a new lifestyle and philosophy and help people and help them teach others. You would have to have the entire world in mind. Reason I say this, is there are people that have done so much evil in the world by really crappy philosophy like Marx and I wanted to know if a raw food guy came along with answers to how to rule over the planet, it just might be taken seriously.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2015 04:13AM by suvine.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables