Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

very bad reactions to moringa
Posted by: vitabud ()
Date: February 27, 2015 12:51AM

to those who use moringa, I have been using moriga capsules for 5 years now. what I read is 500mg is maximum per day. I was trying vitamin suppements, protein powders, etc. I was kind of sickly, not a bodybuilder. I beagan using moringa, quit my vitamins, etc. did not change my diet, and not only surprised my doctors because of the health I had attained, but for someone cursed to 135lbs forever, I now fluctuate between 165b bto 179. if youn take vitamin supplements, you can become sick. mixing with other herbs,etc is risky. apersons body when operating as shoud will pretty much do most of the detoxing. moringa is like a super strength vitamn and nutrient supplement. if detoxing, not recommended to use this in conjunction withn other nutritional supplements. what moringa has is more than thefew vitamins some attributeit for. as potent asit is in vitamins, so is it with minerals and other nutrients. brings balance to your body. as I said, some sayb moringa is good for weight loss, with moringa I gained weight and am at the weight my body should have been maintaining.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: very bad reactions to moringa
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: March 01, 2015 11:11PM

WHat is moringa in your own words?

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables