Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Dr. Roba on Day 21 on John Rose’s Juice Fasting Protocol…
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 01, 2015 05:50AM

Check out one of my students, Dr. Roba, talk about his Juice Fast back in August, 2006.

This is an AMAZING must hear testimonial!!!

[www.youtube.com]
24:00 Minute Video

Peace and Love.......John

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dr. Roba on Day 21 on John Rose’s Juice Fasting Protocol…
Posted by: Tai ()
Date: March 01, 2015 06:53AM

Hi John,
Fantastic testimonial. Dr. Roba sounds like a wonderful doctor.

Yes, I had cases, too, of people with high blood pressure normalizing on raw juices in 2-3 weeks like Dr. Roba.

It's so nice to listen to positive sharing.

Date: March 01, 2015 09:42AM

I can feel your excitement over these successes John. These successes really tell us that when we remove the junk eating we can heal and feel so much better.

Now John....some questions for you. What happens with thin people who do long fasts, surely they must go to skin and bones? What do you advise in their situation when they can't afford to lose any body fat or muscle?

www.thesproutarian.com

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: March 01, 2015 10:11PM

Sproutarian man I heard mostly from Anne in Australia, that when you go on fruit juices, your body will not go thinner than your ideal weight no matter how long you go on a fruit fast. Just drink when hungry!

I am listening to this now, WOW

Feeling great, for 3 weeks, just juice I am so jealous. I wish I can do watermelon. I love it.

I want JOhn to redo me.

He says its MIND BOGGLING

John a question, what would you do if you had a fruit fasting place and some lady came on your property with a camera chasing you around like one did with Brian Clement. You would not take any @#$%& either! Right?

JOHN I HAVE TO STOP THIS< SAVE IT AND PLAY IT LATER FOR MY BOO....he will love this!!! Great find, I will send it to his cell phone now.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2015 10:15PM by coconutcream.

Date: March 13, 2015 05:55PM

<<<John a question, what would you do if you had a fruit fasting place and some lady came on your property with a camera chasing you around like one did with Brian Clement. You would not take any @#$%& either! Right?>>>

You go that right! the finger smiley

Date: March 28, 2015 07:33PM

TSM wrote:

<<<Now John....some questions for you. What happens with thin people who do long fasts, surely they must go to skin and bones? What do you advise in their situation when they can't afford to lose any body fat or muscle?>>>

In most cases, thin people will lose the Gunk in their Pipes, so they'll lose some weight in the beginning, but otherwise, these exceptionally thin people will GAIN WEIGHT once their small intestines is cleansed so they can absorb what they eat.

"In chronic disease there may be greatly impaired digestion coincident with an apparent normal demand for food. In these instances the symptoms mistaken for hunger are palliated by eating. The invalid eats and eats but fails to digest what he eats. What good does it do a man to take food, even the finest food, if he is unable to digest and assimilate it? It is first necessary to restore digestive and assimilative power--by removing the causes of impairment and providing adequate rest of the nutritive for functional restoration." -Herbert Shelton, “Fasting For Renewal Of Life”, pp. 205-206

By the way, I have actually added 1 inch on my chest while drinking nothing but Juices just by switching from lifting weights for 5 minutes to doing push ups and horizontal pull ups for 15 minutes.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2015 07:45PM by John Rose.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables