Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: FREE ONE CARD TAROT READING- your raw vegan questions. hot smiley
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: April 26, 2015 12:47AM

coconutcream Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Good observation Suez, if you thought it, it was
> sent to you. See what you think was meant by this
> reading, in your own words as well:

First thing that came to mind when I saw that first card was "Bruce Jenner".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2015 12:48AM by SueZ.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Tai ()
Date: April 26, 2015 05:46AM

Raw P wrote:
I have been living by myself for a long time, I want a change,

Tai:
Raw P, you are a great man. Please don't settle for anything less than a woman with a heart of gold that Heaven would approve of. Test her before you commit. Actions speak louder than words.

If you held raw vegan sprout classes you would meet a lot of friends. If you couldn't find a suitable woman, at least you would be around a lot of good friends and help a lot of people.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: April 26, 2015 12:48PM

Once again, you are right on target coconutcream.
It is more a problem of choice and balance for me.
Ironically I have been studying the pentagram for the last three months.
It is a symbol deep in meanings explaining the dual nature of life, the fall, and rise thru resurrection.
We cannot succeed if we do not know now how to control and balance the seemingly opposing forces of nature.

Date: April 26, 2015 02:46PM

SueZ Wrote:
> coconutcream Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Good observation Suez, if you thought it, it
> was
> > sent to you. See what you think was meant by
> this
> > reading, in your own words as well:
>
>
>
>
>
> First thing that came to mind when I saw that
> first card was "Bruce Jenner".

Coconutcream, what deck of cards does that first picture come from? I find it eerie how close the guy pictured in it resembles the Bruce Jenner when he was young - and look where he's holding those coins!

For those who don't remember what Bruce Jenner looked like when he was young here is a link to compare with the likeness on the first card ...

[www.thedailybanner.com]

Date: April 26, 2015 05:48PM

SueZ Wrote:

> > First thing that came to mind when I saw that
> > first card was "Bruce Jenner".

> Coconutcream, what deck of cards does that first
> picture come from? I find it eerie how close the
> guy pictured in it resembles the Bruce Jenner when
> he was young - and look where he's holding those
> coins!
>
> For those who don't remember what Bruce Jenner
> looked like when he was young here is a link to
> compare with the likeness on the first card ...
>
> [www.thedailybanner.com]
> -jenner/

This is the first pictured card I'm talking about...

[www.reocities.com]

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: April 26, 2015 09:28PM

Suez are you saying you think rawpracticalist may be in his soul attracted to becoming a woman?

Because of Bruce Jenners Sex change thing all over the gossip mags, at the moment? Which is why you are seeing this?

RP do you question your sexuality? Wow. Only RP knows but good observation.

And that is not a bad thing. May be most liberating thing. But it may be very private. That is not what I am saying either. Just trying to figure out why you are seeing that in the cards for him SUEZ. After all us RAW VEGANS are known for being really psychic.

Or it can be a reflection of you Suez maybe. It is there for a reason.

Does Bruce Jenner ring a bell for you RP?

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2015 09:35PM by coconutcream.

Date: April 26, 2015 09:36PM

Utopian Life do you mean this Saturday coming up ? May 2nd?

Date: April 26, 2015 10:15PM

coconutcream Wrote:
> Suez are you saying you think rawpracticalist may
> be in his soul attracted to becoming a woman?
>
> Because of Bruce Jenners Sex change thing all over
> the gossip mags, at the moment? Which is why you
> are seeing this?

No, no, nothing to do with RP or his own question at all!

I just was just astounded that someone painted an image of a young man pictured on that first card in the post which is the spitting image of Bruce Jenner when he was young! Can't you see that when you compare the pictures in my last post side by side?

I also was astounded that the young man on that first shown card that looks just like the young Jenner had the two coins with the stars on them painted pretty exactly where the current Bruce Jenner will have his breast implants placed. And if that isn't weird enough Jenner has been a star twice. Once for being a star athlete and once for being a tv family star.

Date: April 29, 2015 11:02PM

UTOIPAN LIFE
I have a significant event going on next Saturday. Am I making the right decision?

8 of cups.

Leave the past behind you for the better and you will feel better. Be brave Utopian life...make a positive change in your life. If you are hung up, please move on..something that meant a lot and has a lot of good associated with you have just changed and you need to move on now. This is necessary for your development, it is not easy. Are you moving from a difficult situation? There may have been difficulties but you are moving away and moving into a purposeful direction. I see imporvement and better conditions, the current situation is not appropriate for you, what do you say?

WHAT DO YOU THINK SUEZ

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2015 11:05PM by coconutcream.

Date: April 30, 2015 12:41AM

coconutcream Wrote:
> WHAT DO YOU THINK SUEZ

Well one cup missing, an eclipse of the moon, and a broken looking guy walking off into the dark would make sense, to me, if the event is a funeral of some kind.

Date: May 04, 2015 12:29AM

Anyone have a question? I am available to give a one card reading.

Date: May 04, 2015 03:30PM

Moving to Wisconsin for work for six months, is that a good move for my health?

Date: May 04, 2015 08:50PM

Great question. I love doing these. Thank you! For giving me opportunity. I love the tarot cards so much, they mystify me. You have no idea how well I know them to be true. Power of belief and imagination! Creativity, thinking, helping!

RAWPRACTIALIST
Moving to Wisconsin for work for six months, is that a good move for my health?

THE SUN

This is a perfect change card, sun coming up, you are free. It is time for that new life YES. This is around the corner.

Fantastic card, contentment, reward and successful everything! I see victory. Love. Joy.

Happy child riding bareback white horse. Associate, get something out of it, The horse represents stability. BLOOD OF LIFE ribbon!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2015 08:53PM by coconutcream.

Date: May 05, 2015 04:52AM

Tai Wrote:
> Raw P wrote:
> I have been living by myself for a long time, I
> want a change,
>
> Tai:
> Raw P, you are a great man. Please don't settle
> for anything less than a woman with a heart of
> gold that Heaven would approve of. Test her
> before you commit. Actions speak louder than
> words.
>
> If you held raw vegan sprout classes you would
> meet a lot of friends. If you couldn't find a
> suitable woman, at least you would be around a lot
> of good friends and help a lot of people.

Tai is absolutely correct. Seeking a relationship can lead one down a troublesome path and one may lower their standards which can lead to a snowball effect of negative consequences. Seeking relationships reveals motive, and motive can bring on troubles on various levels too complicated to talk about here right now.

Imo, one should never seek a relationship out ever! If it is meant to happen it will happen naturally. When we are motive free it allows us to keep our standards very high and will can bring full honesty and integrity into the relationship to the highest levels.

Raw P: if you are seeking, then ask yourself this question....what are you lacking inside yourself to feel the need to be seeking? Deep soul searching needs to be done in order to put one in the driver's seat my dear brother. Many raw food people seem single, it's too extreme for many mainstream people to want to tolerate....it can restrict mainstream lifestyles, and there are fewer raw people as potential suiters. But still, best to avoid that seeking because it is stinking thinking and it can lead to poor outcomes.

If someone tried to persue me it is over before it even begun. I will not buy into such behaviour ever.

When l was a child a lady told me l would have attitudes of a high moral priest. I laughed at the time thinking it was so silly, but now l realise she was right all along. I am really starting to become a real goodie goodie. I still have a long way to go, but l am determined to become completely pure in every single way and be as good as a human could possibly be. Actually, my number one ambition is to be good and pure. I haven't reached my ambition yet, but l am very focused on it.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2015 05:03AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: May 05, 2015 10:47AM

Thank coconutcream for the reading. To the point as always.

As for the point made by the Sproutarian about relation I agree that one should not seek but let the relation come naturally.

Many on the spiritual path are single and that is understandable and it is personal choice but I think we can achieve greater heights in a marriage relationship.

We need the other half, it makes us whole, not necessarily for sexual needs but at a higher level of wholeness.

"So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.
" Genesis 1:27

He created them together, connected, non separated.

Let's not take things literally but look at the symbolism, "male and female he created them". "In his own image",
the divinity is itself duality in equilibrium.
Yin and Yang, heat and cold, light and darkness.

It is even believed that the first humans were androgynous and finding our other half is part of our spiritual pursuit. We lost contact with our other half and internally we are not happy, internally seeking the other half.

And in many situations we fail to make such contact and go from relation to relation because we have not find our soul mate, not that there is anything wrong with the other person, just that we are not complement.

Every ascended master even Jesus has a twin flame or soul mate for those who follow such knowledge.

So seeking is not wrong in itself, it is the inner search for the other half of ourselves.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2015 11:00AM by RawPracticalist.

Date: May 05, 2015 11:12AM

RawPracticalist Wrote:

> As for the point made by the Sproutarian about
> relation I agree that one should not seek but let
> the relation come naturally.

Yes, seeking reeks of dark energy. Anyone with high levels of self respect and honour wouldn't chose to go down that path imo.

>
> Many on the spiritual path are single

I know many like that. They prefer it.

>but I
> think we can achieve greater heights in a marriage
> relationship.
>
> We need the other half, it makes us whole,

I've never been able to understand that way of thinking, but that idea seems to be quite popular among people.

To me it has been the opposite. I became whole when l became single because l had time to focus on myself and become a better person and learn about mysself. I feel so whole and complete as a human that l couldn't wish for anything else except to recieve full blown enlightment as a divine being, that's all l need to become complete at the highest level now, and it is all l seek deep in my heart. If l had to live on the streets, so be it, just let me become a divine being with full blown enlightenment at the highest levels and l will have all my dreams come true, for it is why l am here.

I am not here for the parties, l am not here for the raw food, l am not here for the relationships, l am here to become a divine being and seek full blown enlightenment. I recently came across a 19 year old girl and all she wants is to become the Buddha, in other words, she seeks full blown enlightenment in order to become a divine being. She does not want money, doesn't want parties and fun, she wants complete nothingness....she blows me away and is so switched on...she makes me realise l need to lift my game too. People like that come to this Earth for a reason and they know exactly what they want. Sometimes thrills from this world are simply not enough, that's why people chose to stop endulging in Earthly habits.

Looking to become a divine being is very hard work actually. It is not a journey everyone wants to seek, actually, very few seek it.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2015 11:18AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: May 05, 2015 12:27PM

I understand your point The Sproutarian

It is all about love, about sharing, about oneness, about bringing opposite together.

For a tree to grow it needs the light of the sun, and the minerals of the earth.
There is no other way.

You need your feet on the ground and your spirit up into the divine.

The love between two people when it is real has tremendous healing power even in the simple act of holding hands together. There is a transfer of spiritual energies that no amount of sprouts and green juices can provide.

But it is possible for some advanced being to choose to be single on the earth plane, they can attune spiritually with their twin flame or soul mate any time they want to. They are always connected to their other half.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2015 12:37PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: May 05, 2015 07:00PM

RawPracticalist: if that's what you want and you seek, l want you to have it. I only want to see you be the best you can be and happy.

Anyway, enough of the divine being and love talk. Time to get back to the business of the Tarot Cards and let the CoconutCream do her thing.

Regards and love to one and all,

The Sproutarian

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: May 05, 2015 08:09PM

Thank you The Sproutarian, you always bring a new deeper perspective to an issue.
Yes the thread is about Tarot card so let's leave the attention to coconutcream

Date: May 05, 2015 10:30PM

RawPracticalist Wrote:
> Moving to Wisconsin for work for six months, is
> that a good move for my health?

Interesting that your first Tarot reading's card has two coins on it (maybe representing your earned work money?) and you say you will be working half the year in a different location. One coin for each six months

Posted by: Manta91 ()
Date: May 06, 2015 02:53PM

So I have a question, CoconutCreme.

I have been trying to find a way to nourish my body while trying to relieve it of candida overgrowth. I did a bit better on 80/10/10, but after some poor food choices in January I can no longer tolerate the sugar. My system is now in complete disorder. I am now considering trying colonics and Gabriel Cousen's diet, but know that I feel like absolute hell on low-carb, which the last time around made me underweight. It seems illogical to me that putting my body through so much stress would somehow make me better, but perhaps there may be a time for such compromise?

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: May 06, 2015 03:18PM

Manta91 Wrote:
> So I have a question, CoconutCreme.
>
> I have been trying to find a way to nourish my
> body while trying to relieve it of candida
> overgrowth. I did a bit better on 80/10/10, but
> after some poor food choices in January I can no
> longer tolerate the sugar. My system is now in
> complete disorder. I am now considering trying
> colonics and Gabriel Cousen's diet, but know that
> I feel like absolute hell on low-carb, which the
> last time around made me underweight. It seems
> illogical to me that putting my body through so
> much stress would somehow make me better, but
> perhaps there may be a time for such compromise?

Every time you have the urge to eat something unhealthy, ask yourself if short-term satisfaction is worth giving up long-term health and erasing the improvements you've made. Eat lots of raw garlic, fermented foods (such as kim chi and sauerkraut) and manuka honey. Oregano oil, virgin coconut oil, 10 Undecenoic Acid will also help.

Posted by: Manta91 ()
Date: May 06, 2015 03:29PM

It's not a lack of will power for me - I followed the standard candida diet religiously for 8 months, the only setbacks being trigger by trying to reintroduce foods that proved to be problematic. I question the validity of the diet because even though it SO SLOWLY subdued my candida symptoms, it made me feel downright ill on every other level. I became so weak and underweight that I lost my menstrual period, my hair was falling out, and I was constantly dizzy. I used to be afraid of fainting in public as my vision would blur while just running errands. I will do it again if I have to, but I am not looking forward to it.

I was posing my question here mostly for fun, by the way. I am not a superstitious person, but don't knock it 'til you try it, y'know? winking smiley

Posted by: brome ()
Date: May 07, 2015 07:29PM

Protein starvation is the cause of the dizzyness and weakness. Grass juice can alleviate these problems.

Date: May 07, 2015 09:59PM

Great Story Sproutarian Man, I appreciate you which is why I show you so much love all the time. Thanks for accepting me.

MANTA91

I have been trying to find a way to nourish my body while trying to relieve it of candida overgrowth. I did a bit better on 80/10/10, but after some poor food choices in January I can no longer tolerate the sugar. My system is now in complete disorder. I am now considering trying colonics and Gabriel Cousen's diet, but know that I feel like absolute hell on low-carb, which the last time around made me underweight. It seems illogical to me that putting my body through so much stress would somehow make me better, but perhaps there may be a time for such compromise?

You have had an incredible vision and you are following this dream. There is alot of momentum in your health goals. You are making progress and you have to persevere and push forward. Manta91- Banish away any obstacle in your way, any negative attachments to things no longer serving you. Or ideas or fears, anything that is a negative, release it forever. Burn those obstacles away and your path shall be lighted for you. You will be very creative minded firelike in this journey, you are very brave and strong. You are transforming yourself and align yourself to this goal of perfect health. It is worthy of you. You can shed your old skin your old self.

FOLLOW YOUR VISION OF PERFECT HEALTH

The time is now Manta91. Go after it. Journey- get away, just pay for it now.
TRAVEL and CHANGE YOUR RESIDENCE TO GO HEAL if you can ! Also in the realm of thought, move to a different place in your brain.

I sense your wish to move into this. GO FORWARD! Become full of fire Manta91- Go with your intuition!! Be creative.

It is going to be intense I see. You have a great potential and you are masculine oriented. Claim your power. You are like a wild fire active and you should jump into this situation. You have the potential for anything so create your challenges and then overcome them!

YOu will be victorious you can do something unique. You love overcoming obstacles that may be impossible to others, and you always seek better ways to do things.

You go into this like a fire outta control. In a good way. You have to be creative and really figure this thing out with passion! Go seek the answer! Maybe create your own diet!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2015 10:03PM by coconutcream.

Date: May 08, 2015 12:13AM

coconutcream Wrote:
> Great Story Sproutarian Man, I appreciate you
> which is why I show you so much love all the time.
> Thanks for accepting me.

Coconutcream,

I think very highly of you and l like you very very much. You are a beautiful spirit with a heart of gold. As l have said to various people about you, you are a real sweetheart. Many people think highly of your delightful spirit coconutcream, many of us love you.

How could l not accept you...you are pure sunshine. Thanks for accepting me too.
I like how you are different from everyone else. Never change that.

Love and hugs sent your way, ALWAYS!

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: May 08, 2015 04:30AM

Sproutarian man, what is your question for the tarot? I will read it tomorrow!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2015 04:31AM by coconutcream.

Date: May 08, 2015 05:55AM

I wouldn't dare ask. The tarot card doesn't mix with my spiritual ideas for many reasons. At one time l would have been happy to ask you about such things, but l could never do that these days.

I will drop out of this thread and not interupt again. I can see how you would find this very interesting, l once used to be into these types of things.

My auntie also told me l had a bright future, but l chose to turn my back on high ambition and the comforts the mainstream had to offer and go for a life that many would consider less desirable and a waste, ie, a life of raw foods, meditation and a lot less fun (a dull life for many in the mainstream).

Why doesn't TSM desire all the things everyone else does [they all ask], and l just say that l want the things nobody else wants. Why doesn't TSM go to weddings and 21st birthday parties they all ask? I would rather not talk at all, and l certainly would rather not listen to idle talk either,especially when alcohol influences speech. Give me the things nobody wants and l will be happy. I don't want the money, the fun, the fame and the women that everyone wants because l will become lost and unhappy and will forget who l am. Give me nothing and l will have everything. Take away my thoughts and l will have everything. I have everything and they have nothing.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2015 05:59AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: May 11, 2015 05:22AM

hey coconutcream

this is a really cool thread and i like reading it
but i was wondering

is there some way for you ( or prana) to remove that emoticon thing that has the figure jumping up and down?

for some reason, it is REALLY distracting..and i have to spend a LOT of energy
trying to focus on the post...it is kind of painful for me to see something flickering like that..non stop

to understand what it is like, imagine a very small red laser light flicking into your eyeball...at rapid speed...over and over again

then someone decides to do you a favor by just moving that light just a few inches away from your eyes..but it is still flickering in your vision

that is what it feels like to me

but if you ( or prana) can't get rid of it..that is fine as well

plenty of other things for me to read...

Date: May 11, 2015 08:34AM

I second the request, very annoying
I think it is only the administrator who can remove the jumping smiley
The idea of adding smileys to post is not a good one in my personal opinion.
It distracts from the seriousness of the post.

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables