Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Norman Walker Daily Diet
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: March 02, 2015 05:12AM

BREAKFAST- 1- 2 ripe bananas Mashed with shredded carrot pulp ( 1-2 tb) and soaked overnight raisins ( 2- 3 tb) and figs sliced all across this plate, and top with 5 tb finely ground almonds

and then Carrot or Carrot/Spinach juice

LUNCH - salad of shredded carrot pulp, finely chopped celery, FC green ion, FC cabbage or lettuce and then some green pepper chopped, and then top this with a dressing.
On top then shredded beets finely shredded, TB raw green peas over this, and then a small piece of raw cauliflower. Season with veggie salt.

or
some celery and avocado. Or a small piece of swiss cheese if you want.

and a pint or two of veggie juice.

DINNER

Dinner was a complicated veggie pulp mixture taking three pages to explain. Too long to copy.

But a good salad dressing he says to make is this

OIL-1/3 cup
LEMON JUICE- 1/3 up
TOMATOES- 3 or 4
VEGGIE SALT DASH
HONEY 1 ts

blend then add

1/2 clove garlic if you use right away

NORMAN WALKERS DESSERT RECIPE

Carrot Juice- into a blender, add one cup , then add sliced bananas, 2 tb ground almonds, 2 tb soaked raisins, 3 or 4 soaked figs, top with cream he says if you want...then blend it all...

OVER 100 YEARS OLD high Raw Food Juice Guy
Walker advocated a diet based solely on raw and fresh foods like vegetables, fruits nuts and seeds. He considered cooked or baked food dead and therefore unhealthful, saying that "while such food can, and does, sustain life in the human system, it does so at the expense of progressively degenerating health, energy, and vitality." His attitude to frozen foods, however, was an accepting one, as at this temperature the live enzymes did not seem to be killed.
The 1901 English census lists a Norman W. Walker as a boarder, giving his age as "15", his occupation as "clerk", his citizenship as English, but his place of birth as "Italy".
Jump up In the Ellis Island Records a Norman W. Walker can be found as passenger No. 19 aboard the RMS Lusitania arriving in New York Harbor from Liverpool in October 1910. He gives his age as "25", his citizenship as "English", his place of birth as "Italy".

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2015 05:17AM by coconutcream.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Norman Walker Daily Diet
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: March 02, 2015 06:07PM

I think Walker did not past the 100 when he died.

Here is his tombstone

[smg.photobucket.com]

He was the guru I read before getting into raw food and juicing.
He was not 100 percent raw.
He ate some goat milk and raw cheese
He built his own juicer, one of the best hydraulic press juicer
He died in his sleep.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2015 06:16PM by RawPracticalist.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: March 02, 2015 06:16PM

Ellsworth Wareham,

[www.foxnews.com]

Still mows his own lawn!!!

Posted by: KFCA ()
Date: March 03, 2015 02:17AM

It was I who did the background on Norman Wardhaugh Walker for Chet Day's website many years back, & got an Arizona contact to take THAT photo of the joint Walker gravestone. which I sent on to Mr. Day.. I didn't buy into the story that Walker lived anywhere from 109 to 117 years at the time, and found my suspicions to be absolutely correct.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: March 03, 2015 02:47AM

Yes I remember an old post on that subject and that is where I took the link.
Thank you for your research and clarification on the subject.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables