Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Need insight information into the world of women language, especially a guide tour by coconutcream
Posted by: persimmoncat ()
Date: March 02, 2015 06:48AM

Sorry if this is considered sexist but I do tend to have picked up a few common tendencies in how different groups of people talk and what it actually means. That just seems to be how it is, IN GENERAL

Well I would be up for just a general tour, sorry if I can't nail it specifically but for instance....eh blah

Anyways there are a few specific situations. This weekend I met my ex-girlfriend, I haven't seen her in more then 7 years or so, maybe more. Okay I have seen her on town a few times since we live in the same one that isn't superbig. But I didn't say hi because I didn't think we were on speaking terms with each other. It was a slightly rough break up.

Anyways I was just out a little on a club, suddenly I happen to run in to her. She seemed glad to see me, but she had had alcohol so you can never know right, who's doing the talking. Anyways we talked, she said we'll have to meet soon, at a café or so, and gave me her number, I said I call. What does that mean? Friendly gesture that shouldn't be taken litterary or that she actually did mean it?

Okay well I think I stop there for now. BUT THERE'S PLENTY WHERE THAT CAME FROM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Need insight information into the world of women language, especially a guide tour by coconutcream
Date: March 02, 2015 06:50AM

Basically I think my questions will have to do with if there's some general rule to decode what certain things actually means.

Re: Need insight information into the world of women language, especially a guide tour by coconutcream
Date: March 02, 2015 06:51AM

Okay I'll admit this was a pretty shitty and diffuse post so far tongue sticking out smiley

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: March 02, 2015 07:18AM

PERSIMMONCAT!!!

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: March 02, 2015 07:13PM

I love Cara's mouth poses...Epic.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: March 02, 2015 08:29PM

THERE IS A MEETING PLACE FORUM. [www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Date: March 03, 2015 01:08AM

IM Not looking for a date lol

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables