Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Juice Feasting with John Rose in Houston 12-9-09...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 02, 2015 07:20AM

I just uploaded a seminar I gave on Juice Feasting in Houston on 12-09-09.

[www.youtube.com]
Juice Feasting with John Rose in Houston 12-9-09
1:52:40 Minute Video

Peace and Love.......John

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Juice Feasting with John Rose in Houston 12-9-09...
Posted by: Tai ()
Date: March 03, 2015 05:32AM

Bravo John. Well done.

Someone asked what kind of juicer John has. It is a green star, which he says in this video.

You sound so reasonable in this video JOhn. Especially about supplements, herbs and natural therapies. You are so friendly and so understanding to everyone. So sweet. I see why you sign "love and hugs" and "peace and love." You just have to extend that to other people who try your patience.

I think the most profound thing I heard was about the removal of the ~80 diverticula. Dr. Schulze got those results using the intestinal formula #2 along with the juice fast, but it sounds like you got that result without the bentonite and psyllium, right? Lou Corona got a "black rope" out using a water fast and colon hydrotherapy.

The other profound thing I heard was about your eyes. When did they change color? How many years raw did that occur? Was it related more to juicing or do you know?

You mentioned Vitalzyme. Is that from the company wobenzyme? Do you still recommend that or do you have a better recommendation? I once took higher doses of systemic enzymes and I felt sore in my muscles (whereas I had no pain before). It scared me. Any comment on that? THe pain did go away after a few days of stopping the enzymes.

Date: March 03, 2015 06:14AM

Only seen the first 15 minutes so far, but John makes a very good impression in this video. He gives off a good vibe, is friendly and is reasonable without coming across as too extreme. It is by far the best video I have seen of John's, and l have increased my respect for him after seeing what he is capable of.

We are all trying to do good things in our own way, so we should be more friendly and patient with one another.

Bravo John.

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: March 03, 2015 07:07AM

John,

have you learned about your true status in `the system' yet? If you have, l will ask you a question to see if you really know who you are.

If a policeman pulls you over and asks to see the licence of Mr John Rose, what do you say?

1). Yes sir.

2). I am the adminstrator of that account, so you are representing Mr John Rose today, aren't you?

What's the answer John? Are you a slave or do you know truely who you are?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2015 07:08AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: March 03, 2015 07:24AM

Watched the first 35 mins (will watch the rest later) and I like it. I have a question in regards to some of your comments on juice feasting and alkalinity. Since food doesn't change our blood pH, were you referring to something else? The whole acid-alkaline thing seems to have many factors so I was wondering if you were referring to blood pH or something else.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: March 03, 2015 07:38AM

jtprindl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Watched the first 35 mins (will watch the rest
> later) and I like it. I have a question in regards
> to some of your comments on juice feasting and

> alkalinity. Since food doesn't change our blood
> pH, were you referring to something else?

just because the blood is tightly regulated does not mean that diet cannot influence blood ph and move it to more acidic

[www.healthline.com]

The
> whole acid-alkaline thing seems to have many
> factors so I was wondering if you were referring
> to blood pH or something else.

Date: March 03, 2015 07:54AM

"just because the blood is tightly regulated does not mean that diet cannot influence blood ph and move it to more acidic"

It can if your diet ultimately damages the functioning of your lungs and kidneys but if you already have properly functioning organs, the food you eat isn't going to impact your blood pH. It could help save you from potential future damage from poor diet and lifestyle choices, but that's different than someone with properly functioning organs shifting from acidic to alkaline.

TSM has said he has found research of other causes of acidosis, maybe he would be willing to share. From my research, I would think these cases are rare, however (acidosis outside of kidney or lung malfunction and diabetes). Many of the "other" causes in your link are still directly related to kidney or lung malfunction, such as dehydration (kidneys) and things related to lactic acidosis such as chronic alcohol use (kidneys) and prolonged lack of oxygen (respiratory).

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2015 08:08AM by jtprindl.

Date: March 03, 2015 07:58AM

>It can if your body ultimately damages the functioning of your lungs and kidneys but if you already have properly functioning organs, the food you eat isn't going to impact your blood pH

most people eating a poor diet are going to have poorly functioning organs.

Date: March 03, 2015 08:05AM

"most people eating a poor diet are going to have poorly functioning organs."

They certainly wouldn't be functioning optimally but that doesn't mean they are yet at a stage where they cannot maintain an alkaline blood pH.

Date: March 03, 2015 04:05PM

your original statement was that "food doesn't change the blood ph"

and i am saying that is not necessarily true.
and that was the only reason for my original comment.

now you're saying that it doesn't move from alkaline to acidic.

i don't know that as i don't test blood, but it is possible.

anyway there are other things going on in the blood such as
hyperuricemia that can occur.

Date: March 03, 2015 05:13PM

"now you're saying that it doesn't move from alkaline to acidic."

These two statements go together, food doesn't move blood pH from it's tightly regulated slightly alkaline state to acidic.

"and i am saying that is not necessarily true."

In what cases other than kidney and/or lung dysfunction and diabetes?

Date: March 03, 2015 06:17PM

jtprindl Wrote:
> "now you're saying that it doesn't move from
> alkaline to acidic."
>
> These two statements go together, food doesn't
> move blood pH from it's tightly regulated slightly
> alkaline state to acidic.
>
> "and i am saying that is not necessarily true."
>
> In what cases other than kidney and/or lung
> dysfunction and diabetes?

i think at the time i was thinking of moving "towards" acidic, not "into the acidic range. no matter. i think you are correct regarding your last statement, yes.

Date: March 13, 2015 05:57PM

Thanks everyone for the kind words. smiling smiley

Date: March 13, 2015 07:00PM

John, you never answered my question:
"The other profound thing I heard was about your eyes. When did they change color? How many years raw did that occur? Was it related more to juicing or do you know?"

In the video, you said that you were born with blue eyes and they changed to hazel as an adult and they went back to blue on raw. Can you share more about that?

Date: March 13, 2015 07:18PM

<<<"The other profound thing I heard was about your eyes. When did they change color? How many years raw did that occur? Was it related more to juicing or do you know?"

In the video, you said that you were born with blue eyes and they changed to hazel as an adult and they went back to blue on raw. Can you share more about that?>>>

This happened to me while I was on my 90 Day Juice Feast in 1994. I went Raw in June, 1990, but I was only 60% Raw the first year, 80% Raw the second year, 90% Raw the third year and I was 95% Raw the fourth year when I did my 7th Feast for 90 Days.

Remember, the Juice Feast speeds things up so we can see the same results in 3 months that might take 3 years! I'm sure you're familiar with one of my star student's testimonial, which took longer despite the fact that she is much younger than me, but she didn't start off with a Juice Feast.

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: March 13, 2015 07:32PM

Everybody has blue eyes. Color is due to a pigment like in hair. Everybody has white hair. But when the cells that make the pigment die (or slow production), you get white hair or blue eyes.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: March 13, 2015 07:36PM

Doesnt Shazzie have a before after raw photo of her eyes? And in the after it is so clear blue bright almost violet.

Lots of people wake up with dry red eyes too, and crusts around the eyelashes and mites and stuff. WHen they go raw, that is gone forever as well.

Date: March 13, 2015 08:01PM

John R wrote:
This happened to me while I was on my 90 Day Juice Feast in 1994. I went Raw in June, 1990, but I was only 60% Raw the first year, 80% Raw the second year, 90% Raw the third year and I was 95% Raw the fourth year when I did my 7th Feast for 90 Days.

Tai:
So, does that mean you did 90 days times 7 in 4 years? Did you juice fast 630 days in four years or did you do short juice fasts before you did a 90 day juice fast in 1994? Also when you juice feasted in your early years, what percentage of the juice was fruit, or did you just go by what was good at the farmers market and not keep a ratio of fruit to veggies?

Date: March 14, 2015 02:25AM

Panchito wrote:
Everybody has blue eyes. Color is due to a pigment like in hair. Everybody has white hair. But when the cells that make the pigment die (or slow production), you get white hair or blue eyes.

Tai:
In iridology, if someone can really clean up their tissues, their irises can change. For true brown eyes, the fibers can clean up. They will still be brown, but there will be definite changes, but you will need to see them with magnification (an iridologist would have to take before and after photos). It is easier to notice if someone has genuine light colored eyes that turned dark later from toxicity, because when they clean up, then their original color comes through again. Even if someone didn't take magnified photos, they would notice the color changing, if they have true light eyes. Many have tried this, but not so many achieve this. It depends on the tools they use. Kudos to John.

Date: March 14, 2015 02:32AM

Tai Wrote:
> Panchito wrote:
> Everybody has blue eyes. Color is due to a pigment
> like in hair. Everybody has white hair. But when
> the cells that make the pigment die (or slow
> production), you get white hair or blue eyes.
>
> Tai:
> In iridology, if someone can really clean up their
> tissues, their irises can change. For true brown
> eyes, the fibers can clean up. They will still be
> brown, but there will be definite changes, but you
> will need to see them with magnification (an
> iridologist would have to take before and after
> photos). It is easier to notice if someone has
> genuine light colored eyes that turned dark later
> from toxicity, because when they clean up, then
> their original color comes through again. Even if
> someone didn't take magnified photos, they would
> notice the color changing, if they have true light
> eyes. Many have tried this, but not so many
> achieve this. It depends on the tools they use.
> Kudos to John.

mine were brown and then changed to green. not sure if diet or not.
no juice feasting

Date: March 14, 2015 04:34AM

fresh wrote:
mine were brown and then changed to green. not sure if diet or not.
no juice feasting

Tai:
Please share your story. When did you notice the color change? Before raw or after raw? How many years on raw? Were you always NH or 811 when you were raw? When your eyes changed color had you been eating organic while you were raw? What was your diet like?

The iridology take is that you originally had green eyes that changed brown due to toxicity. Only by clearing the toxins was the original color able to come through.

Some years ago, I read a study that said that 100% of babies' umbilical cords tested showed about 250 carcinogens. They only tested like 10 babies, but it shows how toxic babies are straight from the womb.

Date: March 14, 2015 04:37AM

Tai Wrote:
> fresh wrote:
> mine were brown and then changed to green. not
> sure if diet or not.
> no juice feasting
>
> Tai:
> Please share your story. When did you notice the
> color change? Before raw or after raw? How many
> years on raw? Were you always NH or 811 when you
> were raw? When your eyes changed color had you
> been eating organic while you were raw? What was
> your diet like?
>
> The iridology take is that you originally had
> green eyes that changed brown due to toxicity.
> Only by clearing the toxins was the original color
> able to come through.
>
> Some years ago, I read a study that said that 100%
> of babies' umbilical cords tested showed about 250
> carcinogens. They only tested like 10 babies, but
> it shows how toxic babies are straight from the
> womb.

i wish i had the details but i don't.
i do think it happened after raw - year or two after i think.

Date: March 14, 2015 05:28AM

To John Rose,
Sorry to pry, but what year did you get rid of the 80 diverticula? Before or after 1994?

To Fresh. I see. Well, it's remarkable. Any comments from your mother about this?

Date: March 16, 2015 08:58PM

Tai wrote:

<<<So, does that mean you did 90 days times 7 in 4 years? Did you juice fast 630 days in four years or did you do short juice fasts before you did a 90 day juice fast in 1994? >>>

No, my 7th fast was for 90 Days and the 6 prior Fasts were for a total of 92 Days. I actually Juice Fasted for 570 Days in the first 6 years and then, I’ve averaged one 30 Day Juice Fast every year since then.

<<<Also when you juice feasted in your early years, what percentage of the juice was fruit, or did you just go by what was good at the farmers market and not keep a ratio of fruit to veggies?>>>

In the beginning, I was about 50-50, but now it’s almost always 100% Veggies. If I do any fruit, it’s Watermelon with the Rind.

<<<Sorry to pry, but what year did you get rid of the 80 diverticula? Before or after 1994?>>>

I got rid of those 80 Diverticula on Day 19 of my 3rd Fast in 1993.

Date: March 17, 2015 05:27AM

John Rose wrote:
I got rid of those 80 Diverticula on Day 19 of my 3rd Fast in 1993.

Tai:
So it seems that your eye color change in 1994 did happen over time, because this fast in 1993 was most likely pivotal, too.

John Rose wrote:
In the beginning, I was about 50-50, but now it’s almost always 100% Veggies. If I do any fruit, it’s Watermelon with the Rind.

Tai:
Does this have anything to do with what ESselstyn said about not drinking fruit juice? Do you agree with him about this? I wonder if his information came from pasteurized juice or raw fresh juice.

It's interesting that you chose 90 days. Why was that? I know a man that juice fasted for 4 months for his liver cancer and then when he tried to eat again, he said it didn't feel right, so juice fasted another 3 months and was clear of the cancer. Pretty hard core.

Thanks for sharing, John. Excellent discipline. I shared this story before. I will share it again. I was doing a webinar for CEU credits for my license. Michael Tierra was on the webinar too. We had a back and forth privately. He trashed iridology. He said he tried it and even taught it, but he never saw changes, so he conceded it was a quack science. But when I studied Robert Morse's teachings, he was emphatic about iridology and he had some before and after photos to prove it. I had a chinese teacher that did it too with some convincing photos. But in most cases, changes aren't seen much in large degree because there isn't enough radical cleansing. So, I really appreciate your sharing. Thanks.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: March 17, 2015 12:35PM

I've never heard or read anything before that indicated once diverticuli were formed that they could be gotten rid of noninvasively so this is a new one on me.

"Getting rid of them" is quite an incredible claim to make. There are, of course, ways to prove that this has actually occurred if it did. Is the necessary visual proof available?

Seems to me that if this incredible claim is really valid, rather than hot air, it would have been quite enough to facilitate something the claimer seems to want very badly - a "tipping point". Why would he be sitting on it for all these years?

Date: March 17, 2015 05:51PM

Tai wrote:

<<<Does this have anything to do with what ESselstyn said about not drinking fruit juice? Do you agree with him about this?>>>

My Fruit Juice consumption and advice has nothing to do with Esselstyn. However, I always tell my students that we should NEVER drink Fruit Juice on an ongoing basis, but while we’re on a Juice Feast, we might need to use some Fruit Juice so we will go the distance and in this case, we will be compensated for our losses, so to speak.

<<<It's interesting that you chose 90 days. Why was that?>>>

I told myself that I was going to go the distance until I stopped eliminating no matter how long it took and I extended it a couple of days by doing water enemas to make sure the water came out clean. I could have made it an 88 or 89 Day Juice Fast, but I’m sort of into numbers, so it made sense for me to make it to 90.

<<<Michael Tierra was on the webinar too. We had a back and forth privately. He trashed iridology. He said he tried it and even taught it, but he never saw changes, so he conceded it was a quack science.>>>

I’ve had one student do several 90 Juice Fasts and she got rid of several lesions in her eyes.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: March 17, 2015 07:46PM

Tai Wrote:
> fresh wrote:
> mine were brown and then changed to green. not
> sure if diet or not.
> no juice feasting
>
> Tai:
> Please share your story. When did you notice the
> color change? Before raw or after raw? How many
> years on raw? Were you always NH or 811 when you
> were raw? When your eyes changed color had you
> been eating organic while you were raw? What was
> your diet like?
>
> The iridology take is that you originally had
> green eyes that changed brown due to toxicity.
> Only by clearing the toxins was the original color
> able to come through.

My understanding of Morse's take on iridology is that there are no naturally green eyes. He's said green eyes are really blue eyes and that many people who even think they have brown eyes actually have blue eyes. With enough detox first these people's eyes lighten from brown to green/hazel) and then to back to their original blue if they take the detox far enough.

Date: March 18, 2015 05:24AM

SueZ wrote:
My understanding of Morse's take on iridology is that there are no naturally green eyes. He's said green eyes are really blue eyes and that many people who even think they have brown eyes actually have blue eyes. With enough detox first these people's eyes lighten from brown to green/hazel) and then to back to their original blue if they take the detox far enough.

Tai:
I did see a man with blue eyes consume a ton of toxins over years and bad food and I noticed his eyes turn a shade of green. It was almost like a clear blue sea getting sewage dumped into it. So I can understand Morse's point there, in SOME cases, but not all. I have listened to only a fraction of Morse's talks on iridology, but the little I studied of iridology (from another teacher) revealed to me that there are definitely different shades of iris color, especially from different ethnic mixes.

It seems Fullyrawkristina has hazel eyes naturally due to her ethnic blend. The brown eyes she thought she had was just a toxic body. It remains to be seen whether her eyes will ever get any lighter, and if not, then it's probably her natural color.

Date: March 18, 2015 05:36AM

John Rose wrote:
I’ve had one student do several 90 Juice Fasts and she got rid of several lesions in her eyes.

Tai:
Wow, John. Amazing.
Did her personality change at all?
I know one iridologist that even can interpret some personality traits from the irises and the lesions (lacunae) present. In class, he made one woman cry due to his interpretation. SHe felt he was spot on. In my own personal philosophy, mind and body are so tied together. So it would make sense if a person really detoxes to such a degree, their mind and heart would shift too.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables