Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Juice Feasting with John Rose in Houston 12-9-09...
Posted by: Tai ()
Date: March 18, 2015 06:15AM

SueZ wrote:
Seems to me that if this incredible claim is really valid, rather than hot air, it would have been quite enough to facilitate something the claimer seems to want very badly - a "tipping point". Why would he be sitting on it for all these years?

Tai:
When someone is sharing their clinical pearls FOR FREE, it would be wise to be a little nicer.
When I put my grandmother on a juice fast (plus taking a lot of herbs and other intense protocols), around week three, she eliminated strange membranous round things. I didn't take a picture, because I didn't think of it. I was too exhausted from the program helping her. I did think of taking them and letting someone examine them, but at that point, due to exhaustion, we just flushed them down. What mattered to us was the fact that she was healing from a severe health problem. Many many times I wish I would have taken photos of things, but it just didn't happen. People can either believe or not.

For me, my grandmother had a great detox after three weeks. I totally believe that John Rose detoxed even more after so many more days, months and years of juice fasting. It is interesting to me that he got those results without herbs. But Lou Corona did so too on a water fast and colon hydrotherapy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: March 18, 2015 12:12PM

Tai Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> SueZ wrote:
> Seems to me that if this incredible claim is
> really valid, rather than hot air, it would have
> been quite enough to facilitate something the
> claimer seems to want very badly - a "tipping
> point". Why would he be sitting on it for all
> these years?
>
> Tai:
> When someone is sharing their clinical pearls FOR
> FREE, it would be wise to be a little nicer.
> When I put my grandmother on a juice fast (plus
> taking a lot of herbs and other intense
> protocols), around week three, she eliminated
> strange membranous round things. I didn't take a
> picture, because I didn't think of it. I was too
> exhausted from the program helping her. I did
> think of taking them and letting someone examine
> them, but at that point, due to exhaustion, we
> just flushed them down. What mattered to us was
> the fact that she was healing from a severe health
> problem. Many many times I wish I would have
> taken photos of things, but it just didn't happen.
> People can either believe or not.
>
> For me, my grandmother had a great detox after
> three weeks. I totally believe that John Rose
> detoxed even more after so many more days, months
> and years of juice fasting. It is interesting to
> me that he got those results without herbs. But
> Lou Corona did so too on a water fast and colon
> hydrotherapy.

Tai, maybe you forgot quote from this from yesterday ...

John Rose wrote:
I got rid of those 80 Diverticula on Day 19 of my 3rd Fast in 1993.

So, Tai, if you want to bow down in reverence from being allowed to hear such pearls of clinical experience and truly believe that such a thing is possible I think you may not understand that diverticuli is the plural form of diverticula and are not something people can poo p out. They are part of the anatomy of people who have diverticulitis. Here is a picture for you ...

[iverticula,_sigmoid_colon.jpg" rel="nofollow" >en.wikipedia.org]

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 18, 2015 12:42PM

Tai wrote:

<<<Did her personality change at all?>>>

Her personality didn’t change from what I could see, but it was interesting to see her go from the Mentally Submissive to the Mental Giant in her relationship with her husband. Her husband was an engineer and engineers are one of the smartest professions out there, much smarter than lawyers and doctors who only have to have a good memory, and she was always somewhat Mentally intimidated by his education, especially since she did not go to college. But she started reading a lot of health books and got her body and mind so clean from Juice Fasting and Raw Food while her husband has resisted this way of life and now, his brain is not working as sharp as before and her brain is sharp as a tack and she is the Mental Giant! Her husband has finally come around after all of these years and they’re both on Day 16 of another Juice Feast.

WOW!!! I just got this email from this lady and I’m sure she won’t mind if I share it below.

DEAREST JOHN

THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT JOHN HAS FINALLY HAD SOME GOOD ELIMINATIONS. IT HAS TAKEN ABOUT TWO WEEKS, AFTER HIS MOANING AND GROANING. HE DID AN ENEMA, HE DOES THEM VERY WELL AND AFTER HE ELIMINATED, ABOUT AN HOUR AGO, HE FELT A LONG SIGH OF RELEF. HE COULD NOT BELIEVE IT. ACTUALLY HE FORGOT. I GAVE HIM A VERY THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE ON HIS ABDOMEN, AND HE DELIGHTED IN THAT. HE SAID THAT IS WHAT DID IT, THE MASSAGE. WELL WHAT HAPPENED NEXT WAS VERY FUNNY AND REMINISCENT OF WHAT YOU TOLD ME YOU DID AFTER YOUR ENAMAS. JOHN SAID LET US WEIGHT IT. AND OF COURSE YOU CAME TO MIND AND I TOLD JOHN THAT. IT WAS NOTHING NEW TO ME. GET THIS, IT WEIGHED ALMOST TWO POUNDS. UNBELIEVABLE!

Date: March 18, 2015 01:03PM

ZeuS wrote::

<<<that diverticuli is the plural form of diverticula>>>

Actually, diverticula is the plural form of diverticulum and I knew I misspoke when I said it, which only proves that I’m human.

<<<are not something people can poo p out.>>>

According to who, wikipedia?

You remind of a Gastroenterologist I coached many years ago when I asked him about his BMs on day 21 of a Juice Fast and he said that he had the biggest BM of his life and asked me where it came from. Of course, I just laughed and said, you’re the expert, you tell me!

By the way, you don’t poo p out the actual DAMAGED part of the Anatomy, you poo p out what’s inside of it, as I explain in the Video below.

[www.youtube.com]
Reversing Diverticulitis & Diverticulosis Naturally Without Drugs & Surgery

Transcript:

Well, I’ve only had 2 Cleansing Reactions in the 903 Days I’ve done this and it happened on my 3rd Juice Feast. I was out of town, I was on Day 19, I’ll never forget it and it was a very minor Cleansing Reaction, I just felt a little nauseous for a few moments and then, I had a HUGE Movement, I had 24 ounces come out of me. 5 minutes later, I felt the same sensation and had exactly 24 more ounces. How did I know? Because I took my scale with me. (Audience laughs and gasps) Oh my God, he’s weighing his @#$%&. (Laughter) And what came out of me during those times, I wish I was at home when I had this happen because I would have poured that into another bucket and I would have counted how many things I saw come out of me. I had about 80 Diverticula come out of me. A Diverticula is those little herniated blow outs that we get because we’re eating food that doesn’t have any fiber and that’s what causes Diverticulitis, Diverticulosis and medical experts say everybody over 50 or 40, whatever it is nowadays, has this in them. I had about 80. I estimated how many I saw come out of me. In just those 2 Movements alone, I had about 80.

Audience: I’m still not sure what that is.

It’s a herniated blow out on the side of the colon wall. Imagine putting too much air in a tire and it blows a bubble out of the side.

Audience: OK, so then, what comes out?

What came out was the fecal matter that went into that bubble.

Audience: So it’s sort of like formed like a little bubble or something?

It was like a Piece of a Puzzle coming out of me. That’s why I knew what it was because I saw pictures of what it looks like on the diagram. You got the colon and you got, like this is the colon, and you got a little blow out on the side of the wall. Well, that little thing that was inside there is old fecal matter. I knew what it was - it was like a Piece of a Puzzle coming out of me.

And what I found for myself is as long as I adhered to 100% Raw Food after I would do a Juice Feast, I won’t gain any weight. But then, when I ate Cooked Food, it plugged me up and I started gaining weight and that prompted me to do an Experiment I did about 14 or so years ago. I had a theory - I thought I knew what was going on and I did a 30 Day Experiment, which confirmed my theory. I figured out that the Cooked Food was going back and filling up the places that I had emptied and for 30 Days I took a step back for me at that time because I was about 99% Raw and I said, well, let’s see what happens if I’m 80% Raw. And I’m not guessing here - I’m going through the calculations - I know I’m right at 80%. I’m only eating 1 Cooked Meal a day and it’s something pretty innocent. I gained 17 pounds in the first 20 Days - I didn’t gain any weight from Day 21 to 30.

So what I thought would happen exactly happened. I filled my colon back up to where it was before I had emptied it. And I know that’s what happened because I lost those 17 pounds in no time flat. But this time when it came out, it wasn’t old and hard, it was relatively fresh. I knew what it was - it filled up those little pockets.

So do you gain weigh when you go back to Cooked Food?

It depends on the Condition of your Body.

Now because I’m getting real close to finishing my book, I conducted another Experiment. I had to do it because I had another belief that my system was healthy now and that wouldn’t happen again. So I did another 30 Day Experiment this year - you’re the first one to hear about it. I tried eating Cooked Food again. I didn’t gain any weight.

Audience: You didn’t get Sick?

Audience: So once you get cleaned, you’re saying…

Not so much clean. No, it’s not being clean - it’s being repaired. My colon was still compromised - it was Damaged. If we could take our colons out and set it side by side to what a health colon is supposed to look like, it wouldn’t even look like the same organ. It would be twisted and bent out of shape. It doesn’t even resemble what it’s supposed to look like. It’s not like you took a carburetor out of an old car and it still looks like the new carburetor.

So we Damage our System and it takes a while for them to go back to where they need to be.

This was a Big Motivator for me in the beginning to Not Eat Cooked Food because every time I ate it - it plugged me up. But now I know that it doesn’t always happen to everybody. It all depends on the type of Damage you’ve sustained.

Audience: So this whole you ate the Cooked Food thing, how did that go? How are you now? I mean you have no cravings for Cooked Food?

No, not at all, not at all - it was something I didn’t want to do, but I knew I had to, as a scientist. I can’t tell people what I’ve done to myself and not have it apply any more.

Audience: Is that a Cooked Vegan?

Oh yea, I haven’t had Animal Flesh in over 20 years.
[www.youtube.com]

Date: March 18, 2015 02:15PM

"Her husband was an engineer and engineers are one of the smartest professions out there, much smarter than lawyers and doctors who only have to have a good memory."

Maybe her husband was an engineer but the rest of the sentence is simply typical puffed up (scientist in his own mind) john rose hot air.

There's just way too much other unsubstantiated incredible BS to waste time addressing in this thread from the self crowned "scientist".

Date: March 18, 2015 02:26PM

<<<Maybe her husband was an engineer but the rest of the sentence is simply typical puffed up (scientist in his own mind) john rose hot air.>>>

You must be mathematically challenged!!!

In fact, you remind of Judge Judy, as she too has NO couth and is mathematically challenged!!!

Date: March 18, 2015 02:37PM

John Rose Wrote:
> <<>>
>
> You must be mathematically challenged!!!
>
> In fact, you remind of Judge Judy, as she too has
> NO couth and is mathematically challenged!!!

As even your sympathizers are starting to realize and comment on - you are not thinking straight. There is something really very wrong going on in your head and it seems to be advancing rapidly. Please get yourself checked out by someone qualified. You are not qualified if you can't see it yourself.

Date: March 18, 2015 02:46PM

<<<As even your sympathizers are starting to realize and comment on - you are not thinking straight.>>>

I LOVE Straw Man Arguments, as they are a sign of defeat.

By the way, I’ve always thought that you might be mathematically challenged, just like Judge Judy, and your Straw Man Argument simply confirms my suspicion.

Date: March 18, 2015 04:37PM

SueZ Wrote:
> "Her husband was an engineer and engineers are one
> of the smartest professions out there, much
> smarter than lawyers and doctors who only have to
> have a good memory."

If you really believe this you are just plain silly on top of being a pretend poo p scientist.

Hopefully it's just more of your puffed up gas bag sales pitch chit chat filler to make it seem to appear like you might know something on the subject that your studio audience might not have.

Date: March 18, 2015 04:44PM

Judge Judy thinks she's smart too and yet, she can't even do simple addition.

Date: March 18, 2015 04:52PM

John Rose Wrote:
> Judge Judy thinks she's smart too and yet, she
> can't even do simple addition.

What are you going on about a TV star's arithmetic for? It has nothing to do with me or your idiotic statement ...

> "Her husband was an engineer and engineers are one
> of the smartest professions out there, much
> smarter than lawyers and doctors who only have to
> have a good memory."

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: March 19, 2015 12:29AM

SueZ wrote:
I think you may not understand that diverticuli is the plural form of diverticula and are not something people can poo p out.

John Rose wrote:
By the way, you don’t poo p out the actual DAMAGED part of the Anatomy, you poo p out what’s inside of it, as I explain in the Video below.

Tai:
Of course I didn't think John actually eliminated colon tissue, but just waste matter from the diverticula, as he just explained. I assumed that, but was waiting for him to explain that.

By the way John, it's nice to hear your whole story. Once you shared only half this story before on the cooked food thread and it wasn't convincing. But now I understand what you were saying about your colon.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables