Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Different kinds of highs
Posted by: persimmoncat ()
Date: March 02, 2015 05:51PM

High Ho, let's go!
HIGH HO, LET'S GO!

Not but I hope this isn't breaking any rules. Im a wuss myself when it comes to ever having tried things that may make me lose control so im not advocating anything myself, I've only had the socially accepted as alc etc. and they pretty much suck generally as we all know but I wonder if anyone would just like to share their experiences of different kinds of high what gave them most profound insights, if any.

When I first discovered the raw food community I was quite appaled by the substance-romantics in some parts of it. Seemed to me that most profiled alternative eaters had history or present of substance use of some kind.

Anyways if you would like to share any experiences of any type of high (if that is aloud) feel free to. It could be cacao, sexual high, natural high whatever that is or any type of high and say how it felt differnt from other types of highs. I tried cannabis once and it only made me feel out of place basically. Wasn't my thing. Which one is your favorite high? Is the "natural high" the optimal high?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2015 04:34AM by Prana.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Different kinds of highs hot smiley
Posted by: CommonSenseRaw ()
Date: March 04, 2015 12:49AM

Wheat or barley grass juice high. At least 4 ounces and the high starts 4 hours later

Posted by: Vitality ()
Date: March 04, 2015 01:26PM

Fasting-high is the best high because it takes away your bad qualities as a human and temporarily, you're so pure and free from sin and dirt. I'm addicted to go without food.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: March 04, 2015 07:13PM

Yes nothing can match a dry fasting high.
On a 40 hours dry fast, into the 24th hour the magic begins.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: March 04, 2015 08:58PM

I'll take a couple of purposeful, introspective and with previous intention sacred Mushroom journeys per year of between 3-5 grams each...(They are not drugs Tai smiling smiley

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: March 04, 2015 09:36PM

Cacao inside some medjool dates, lots of them.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: March 04, 2015 09:50PM

No one should divulge anything illegal on a public forum or even in non-secured email. No one should ask anyone to divulge such information in a public forum either. I wonder if Prana can erase such info. It's the big brother age, and it's no joke when you become a target.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: March 04, 2015 10:05PM

Tai Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No one should divulge anything illegal on a public
> forum or even in non-secured email. No one should
> ask anyone to divulge such information in a public
> forum either. I wonder if Prana can erase such
> info. It's the big brother age, and it's no joke
> when you become a target.

I doubt the government is too concerned over someone doing shrooms. Obviously it's illegal because it can help cure many psychological disorders and can awaken one up to all of the corruption going on in the world (which is primarily administered by governments) and help people become more loving and empathetic, but most of the societal slaves have already been brainwashed about psychedelics and wouldn't dare experiment with them anyways.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: March 04, 2015 10:06PM

The best high for me is spiritual, attaching yourself to love, in meditation. If you ask non entities things, you will get answers. I mean like a business entity or something that exists only in mens minds.. Like when you do anything with a partner you create a mastermind. That to me is high, when two people or more work on a goal or business plan. Very high to succeed

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2015 10:07PM by coconutcream.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: March 04, 2015 10:33PM

Thanks for your concern Tai but I'm not worried about it, I have nothing to hide.

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: March 05, 2015 05:52AM

I think a simple high (or really bliss) is deep breathing, or deep diaphragmatic breathing for 20 minutes.

Re: Different kinds of highs
Posted by: suvine ()
Date: May 23, 2015 01:16AM

SOme people say the first time they do a shot of E3 live, its amazing. I can say that too.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2015 04:35AM by Prana.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables