Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Getting rid of a gallbladder stone naturally
Posted by: alymon ()
Date: March 03, 2015 12:53PM

Hi everyone,

I just had a gallbladder attack that lasted more than a week and I found out that I have a 2cm gallstone at the bottom of it that's been sitting there for a while. I was wondering if any of you know what should I do in order to dissolve it and get rid of it, without having to go through a medical surgery. Have any websites to recommend?
Thank you so much. smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Getting rid of a gallbladder stone naturally
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: March 03, 2015 04:07PM

How does one find out about having stones.
I guess I must have many and I do not know.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: March 03, 2015 04:58PM

I had that happen to me years ago, it was painful and debilitating and they were recommending gallbladder removal.

I basically did a juice fast for a week or two and took massive amounts of "Planetary Herbals" Stone Free formula and it worked to dissolve the stones I had.

I would not get my gallbladder removed unless my life was threatened, as you will not be able to digest fats after that unless you take meds...

Good Luck!

Date: March 03, 2015 05:16PM

Thank you for your post. Did the "Planetary Herbal" helped you dissolved it or was just to eliminate the stone? Thanks

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: March 03, 2015 06:09PM

It helps to disslove stones and liquify the bile from what I understand. Regardless it worked...

These products are not organic but I trust Michael Tierra and the quality seems high, and they are relitively low cost.

[www.planetaryherbals.com]

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: March 04, 2015 04:28AM

NuNativs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It helps to disslove stones and liquify the bile
> from what I understand. Regardless it worked...
>
> These products are not organic but I trust Michael
> Tierra and the quality seems high, and they are
> relitively low cost.
>
> [www.planetaryherbals.com]

I still have a bottle of that around from my pre-raw vegan days. I agree it is a fantastic product to use if you don't want to get into making your own mixtures or mess with Edgar Cayce's remedy and enemas.

Stone Free is the only thing in a bottle I ever found that actually worked to stave off attacks. The label says "herbal support for kidney and gallbladder" so I guess it's good for kidney stones, too.

** It's way cheaper at Vitacost.
[www.vitacost.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2015 04:31AM by SueZ.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: March 04, 2015 05:35AM

For juice to dissolve gallstones, I like to recommend the formula in this book:
[www.amazon.com]
Norman Walker has a good sharing about using his formula for gallstones.

Plus lots of citrus juice (ripe of course), including lemons, limes, oranges, grapefruit (because I am in California). Based on a book I have about treating gallstones with Traditional Chinese medicine, I recommend a low fat, vegan diet. The food should be soft. Instead of rice, they recommend rice porridge. Vegetables should be soft and not too fibrous. So it's interesting that Norman Walker and many others like Richard Schulze got such good success using juice therapy, which is the Chinese point about vegetables (that they be soft--hey juice is very soft and to the point!)

One thing I want to mention about citrus is that even when I was on the northeast coast, at a good grocery store, one can hand select every piece of fruit and squeeze to test for ripeness.

Plus I use this formula:

Jin Qian Cao (Herba Lysimachiae)
Hai Jin Sha (Spora Lygodii)
Yin Chen (Herba Artemisiae Scopariae)
Zhi Qiao (Fructus Aurantii)
Li Zhi He (Semen Litchi)
Long Dan (Rx/Rz Gentianae)
Wei Ling Xian (Rx/Rz Clematidis)
Da Huang (Rx/Rz Rhei)

I looked at the ingredient list of Planetary formula and I saw that the ingredients were different from NuNativs and SueZ's link. I wonder if the price difference is because the ingredients are different.

Vitacost:
Proprietary Blend (Turmeric Root, Gravel Root, Dandelion Root Extract (4:1), Ginger Root, Lemon Balm Leaf, Marshmallow Root, Parsley Root, Dandelion Root, and Licorice Root.)

[www.planetaryherbals.com]
roprietary Blend: Turmeric Root, Dandelion Root Extract, Ginger Root, Lemon Balm Leaf, Marshmallow Root Extract, Parsley Root, Coin-Leaf Desmodium Aerial Parts, Lysimachia Aerial Parts, and Licorice Root.

Lastly John Rose mentioned an herb, Chanca Piedra, in another video. Maybe he can comment about that. I have no experience or knowledge about that herb.

p.s. I cannot recommend or comment about the oil flush for gallstones, because it's not something I have experience in, but you can read about it here:
[www.curezone.org]
Richard schulze also sells a kit and booklet that describe the oil flush (liver detox kit) at www.herbdoc.com
My clients just did one of these oil and epsom salt flushes under the care of their MD.
I have had success so far with juices and strong herbs, so I never dabbled with the oil.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2015 05:42AM by Tai.

Date: March 04, 2015 12:48PM

Planetary Herbs must change their batch formulas based on the quality of available ingredients. My bottle's list of ingredients is different than both of the other ones listed and over the years I noticed their ingredients change. To me this is a sign they are a heads up company. As long as the product worked every time I never really cared to investigate further - and it always did.

The Edgar Cayce method involved olive oil and lemons. It worked even more quickly than "Stone Free" in stopping oncoming gall bladder attacks on a dime for me. I traveled with those Cayce ingredients always at hand for several years and they never let me down. That's one reason why the oils in The Conductivity Diet didn't scare me off.

Another thing I discovered on my own about gall bladder attacks (and I had over 20 years of major gall bladder troubles before I went raw) was to hold an ice pack over the front gall bladder painful area. This really worked well. I think the cold slowed things down enough for the other "remedies" to have a chance to kick in.

Whatever you do - never, never, let your plumbing get backed up. If you travel, and have to eat out, carry a potable enema kit with you.

Date: March 04, 2015 03:53PM

Thank you

Date: March 04, 2015 04:03PM

Someone mentioned to me today about the Stonebreaker aka Chanca Piedra. I've got a bottle ,a combination of Chanca Piedra and other herbs plus a special herbal tea that goes with it. Hopefully it will work.
Thank you all for your reply. smiling smiley

Date: March 05, 2015 09:12PM

alymon Wrote:
> Someone mentioned to me today about the
> Stonebreaker aka Chanca Piedra. I've got a bottle
> ,a combination of Chanca Piedra and other herbs
> plus a special herbal tea that goes with it.
> Hopefully it will work.
> Thank you all for your reply. smiling smiley

Alymom, I just also want to say that even though I have been on a very high fat (65%) raw diet for a few years now I have no need to take the Stone Free anymore. I'm sure this is, in part, because I take at least 2 (dry weight) t. of Turmeric root every day.

Turmeric is fantastic for breaking down oxalic acid and it may also be partially why I have no problem with consuming huge amounts of high oxalic acid containing raw veggies, too. I prefer the fresh Turmeric roots which can be found in Asian and Mexican grocery stores for $6 a lb. where I am. Good luck!

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: March 06, 2015 12:13AM

The gallbladder cleanse...?

I dont know what it is but I remember a bunch of kids showing off the stones that came out of them when they peed into screens.

Date: March 06, 2015 01:15AM

coconutcream Wrote:
> The gallbladder cleanse...?
>
> I dont know what it is but I remember a bunch of
> kids showing off the stones that came out of them
> when they peed into screens.

No. Just another hoax that messed with gullible people's heads and digestive systems. I hope no one is still falling for that one.

Date: March 06, 2015 01:36AM

SueZ wrote
No. Just another hoax that messed with gullible people's heads and digestive systems. I hope no one is still falling for that one.

Tai:
What exactly are you referring to here? With the oil flush, I have heard people say that some stuff that comes out, when you press through the oil coating, there are real rocks found inside. My own client that was told by his MD to do a flush also found squirming parasites in the toilet as well.
Schulze said that yes there are oil globules that come out, but some are real stones. So what are you referring to?
I personally have only given herbs to people with juices and it's worked so far, but I hear these stories about the flush and people have posted pictures on curezone of what has come out of them.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 06, 2015 01:48AM

Hey Tai,

Read this thread and tell me what we think...

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Date: March 06, 2015 02:08AM

Tai Wrote:
> SueZ wrote
> No. Just another hoax that messed with gullible
> people's heads and digestive systems. I hope no
> one is still falling for that one.
>
> Tai:
> What exactly are you referring to here? With the
> oil flush, I have heard people say that some stuff
> that comes out, when you press through the oil
> coating, there are real rocks found inside. My
> own client that was told by his MD to do a flush
> also found squirming parasites in the toilet as
> well.
> Schulze said that yes there are oil globules that
> come out, but some are real stones. So what are
> you referring to?
> I personally have only given herbs to people with
> juices and it's worked so far, but I hear these
> stories about the flush and people have posted
> pictures on curezone of what has come out of them.

For once I agree with john rose in that what I mean is probably in that thread he posted. If it's not all there have been other threads, too.

Date: March 06, 2015 02:43AM

SueZ, you confuse me. This was part of John Rose's link. What do you think?:

www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Insights from a Liver Flush Guru...
Author: Tony (---.oc.oc.cox.net)
Date: 05-06-04 21:04

The following response is from Andreas Moritz, author of the "Amazing Liver Cleanse" to someone from Curezone regarding liver flushing. He has spent many years working with people and studying the liver. His website is www.ener-chi.com and here are his comments:

"In my new edition of the liver cleanse book (it is about three times as large) I also recommend Gold Coin Grass for difficult cases. It is also important to do the colonics, particularly the one after the liver cleanse. I have had quite a few people pass more stones with the colonic than during the actual liver flush. This was due to spastic areas in the colon that blocked the release of the stones. So make sure to always finish off with a colonic within 3 days after the liver cleanse. Almost every person passes more stones this way. There are always a few stones that get trapped in the colon, even in healthy colons. I will answer your questions in the sequence you have asked them:

1. Unless your liver and gallbladder are completely clean, old symptoms can return, not all of them and not as intense, but they can return. During a liver cleanse the liver can get rid of only those stones that are closest to the two main bile ducts that exit the liver. This allows more bile flow for a couple of days (and relieve symptoms, improve energy levels) but as the bile flows better also more stones from the rear parts of the liver begin moving toward these two main ducts. This once again blocks the bile flow and causes the same or similar symptoms. However, the liver as such begins to improve and begin to repair those damaged areas where bile ducts had been blocked before. To permanently get rid of chronic problems, such as backaches, both organs must be cleared of all stones. My partner, for example, passed a 2 1/2 inch calcified gallstone from her gallbladder during her 9th cleanse, folowed by 100 smaller but equally calcified ones. Several hours later, all the pain in her body which she suffered from for 30 years vanished completely and never returned.

2. I recommend to leave at least two weeks between cleanses to allow a maximum number of stones from the rear of the liver to move forward and also give the liver enough time and energy for repairing the damaged sites before having another 'surgery.' It would be a waste to cleanse any earlier than that. Once a month would be ideal.

3. The oil and juice cannot turn into stones, the body cannot do that, not even a laboratory. Analysis of the stones shows that they consist of 90 percent cholesterol crystals. The cholesterol in olive is minimal and not sufficient to form any clumps. Besides it is soluble cholesterol that is unable to coagulate. The reason why the liver can easily accommodate 4000-5000 stones because of the huge biliary network. Instead of having bile occupying the space, bile stones begin to occupy that space. Of course, the bile ducts dilate because the stones are relatively large in comparison with the normal diametre of a smaller bile duct. This causes the typical enlargement of the liver among people with chronic health problems. In fact most people, even children, in the industrialised world have enlarged livers (which is now considered normal). If a person has 20,000 stones, he actually has a fatty, enlarged liver, completely white on the ultrasound picture.
Also, when the liver and gallbladder are cleared of all stones, no more stones are released. If stones were formed from olive oil, this would continue to be the case even after the liver is clean. But this isn't so. After my 12th cleanse I had no more stones. When I did a 13th cleanse 4 years later, I still had no stones, not surprising given my diet and lifestyle. And I had released over 3,500. All stones were packed with bacteria that produced a horrendous smell. Olive oil is bacteria-static and therefore does not support living bacteria. Bacteria only go where there is decaying organic matter. Anyone who says that olive oil turns into stones has no knowledge of basic biochemistry and digestive functions.

4. The liver loses its sluggishness when it is free from congestion. It fully repairs itself and does not require any external help to do that. How to avoid gallstones from being formed again can be taken from this book. How to live a healthy lifestyle and eat balanced diet according to one's body type is dealt with in my book "The Key to Health and Rejuvenation." It is a very large and comprehensive book.

5. Fats make you sluggish for as long there is not sufficient bile available to handle the fat. Once the bile ducts are clear bile flow and bile production return to normal, fat digestion also becomes easy again, provided that all the other factors that influence bile production, such as sleeping before 10 or 10:30 pm, drinking enough water, avoiding stimulants, etc., clearing emotional stress, etc. are taken care of."

Best of luck to everyone on this happy path to health!!
Tony

Date: March 06, 2015 03:07AM

Tai Wrote:
> SueZ, you confuse me. This was part of John Rose's
> link. What do you think?:

I think what confused you was that I was saying I agreed with him that that link was where I spoke out on the HOAX. I certainly was NOT AGREEING with what he said on the subject or with what the people that he cuts and pastes think on the matter.

If you want to know what I thought (and still have not a single reason to change my mind about) you would have to actually read what I said on the matter in the linked thread to answer your question you asked of me on what I was referring to in your 8:36 PM post on this thread.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: March 06, 2015 03:18AM

Are gallstones naturally released on a raw food diet without a specific protocol? Do you basically just juice fast or just eat fruits and vegetables for two weeks and then add fat back into the diet to flush them out? Maybe the reason why people feel sluggish with fat is because they have too many gallstones as opposed to fat being the bad guy.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/06/2015 03:18AM by jtprindl.

Date: March 06, 2015 03:42AM

jtprindl Wrote:
> Are gallstones naturally released on a raw food
> diet without a specific protocol? Do you basically
> just juice fast or just eat fruits and vegetables
> for two weeks and then add fat back into the diet
> to flush them out? Maybe the reason why people
> feel sluggish with fat is because they have too
> many gallstones as opposed to fat being the bad
> guy.

In any circumstance only very very small calcified gall gravel can be released through a 3mm duct. These gall bladder flushed "stones" pictured all over the web are not really gall stones. Not even close. Anyone and everyone who has ever seen real gall stones knows this. The testimonials to the contrary are ridiculous and Andreas Moritz had no real or earned authority on the matter whatsoever.

Anyone can write a book. Anyone can have a youtube TV show. It is still a mystery what exactly the 'mold' was which somehow suddenly killed Andreas Moritz at age 57. We will probably never be told what really was the reason for his demise or if his repeated 'cleanses' played a role in that. There have been, however, many people who have suffered a lot of damage from undergoing amateur hour bogus guru liver/gallbladder flushes. Their time should be up. I'd hate to see a whole new generation sucked into such nonsense all over again.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/06/2015 03:44AM by SueZ.

Date: March 06, 2015 05:26AM

SueZ wrote:
If you want to know what I thought (and still have not a single reason to change my mind about) you would have to actually read what I said on the matter in the linked thread

Tai:
Okay, got it. I did read it in full now. I understand your position.

John Rose wrote:

Hey Tai,
Read this thread and tell me what we think...

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Tai:
Thanks for bringing me up to speed. I appreciate that.
I have a vegan mentor that has kept me away from the oil flushes, and so I just stuck with the Chinese herbs and juices and it has worked so far. People have come over with gallstone attacks and between back to back acupuncture sessions and strong teas, the stones passed okay. My one friend said it hurt worse than childbirth (but her last birth came with an epidural). In that one case, if I hadn't given her acupuncture and a strong tea, she would definitely have gone to the emergency room, where they wanted to remove her gallbladder. TO this day, she still has her gallbladder and is fine.

I have an open mind and will read further into everything.
I did try the pineapple juice like Flora said to do, but I wasn't that thrilled. What I did find amazing was a fresh raw combo of nopal cactus apples juiced with the pineapple juice together. THat seemed so healing.
I will explore more and get back to you, John. Thanks so much.

Date: March 06, 2015 11:11AM

Tai Wrote:
> SueZ wrote:
> If you want to know what I thought (and still have
> not a single reason to change my mind about) you
> would have to actually read what I said on the
> matter in the linked thread
>
> Tai:
> Okay, got it. I did read it in full now. I
> understand your position.

Thank you.

I'm sure, since you have training, that you are aware that this statement I made in the linked thread is true.

"Bromelain in pineapple can help with inflammation but will not break down fats."

Roses's linked "Dr." Flora surely is only a Dr. in her and rose's mind. It is physiologically impossible for all these "liver/gallbladder flush" "stones" to have made it through these people's 3mm ducts and eventually down into the flusher's screen spanned toilets. If you believe nothing else I've said please understand that.

Rose has not brought you up to speed at all except on his delusional second and third hand "knowledge" with dragging up this old hoax yet again, Tai.

Date: March 06, 2015 01:29PM

Tai wrote:

<<<Thanks for bringing me up to speed. I appreciate that.>>>

I thought you might appreciate that thread, especially the testimony from Tony. When you posted that section, I was really impressed that you knew what to look for and, of course, I was not surprised as you have a good sense of logic. I also like Schulze's article "CLINICAL EXPERIENCE Versus OPINION" and reminds me of that old saying about OPINIONS and ASS HOLES and everyone having one.

By the way, I have had several students over the years who were scheduled to have their gallbladders removed and did the flush and it saved them from having their gallbladders removed.

I'll never forget when I did my first liver/gallbladder flush in 2010 and as expected, NOTHING came out since I had been Raw for 20 years and had over 900 days of Juice Fasting under my belt.

Date: March 06, 2015 03:30PM

"I'll never forget when I did my first liver/gallbladder flush in 2010 and as expected, NOTHING came out since I had been Raw for 20 years and had over 900 days of Juice Fasting under my belt."

All that means was that with all your finagling your bowel transit time was most likely too fast for the Epsom salt and olive oil to undergo saponification. Nothing more special than that.

Once again, Cayce's old olive oil and lemon juice works without adding Epsom salt, And rose's quote of Tony's quote of the Andreas Moritz's quote (author of the "Amazing Liver Cleanse" ) is irrelevant to the subject of this thread - which is "getting rid of gall stones naturally". It would be relevant in another forum as a thread about how to make your own soap internally so you can wow and freak out your friends.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/06/2015 03:31PM by SueZ.

Date: March 06, 2015 04:01PM

Hey Mrs. T,

My experience parallels with others who have rid themselves of gallstones.

As far as bowel transit time, we can only digest fat at a rate of 8 to 12 grams an hour. If you have information to the contrary, I would like to see it.

Date: March 06, 2015 04:52PM

Hey Mrs. rose,

Nobody in your parallel world has rid themselves of gallstones with Moritz' flush any more than anyone in the real world has. If you stick to coaching newbies and kids you recruit at your local produce stands to drink juice and go raw vegan you should be fine and not lead people astray.

The raw food world has enough self proclaimed but fake "scientists" driving the general public away from being raw vegan at the moment, IMO. Less quacks is what is needed for that situation to change not more ignorant guru wannabe's making their push for the lime light.

Date: March 06, 2015 06:31PM

CLINICAL EXPERIENCE Versus OPINION

This is what Dr. Schulze has to say about this subject,

"The following is my CLINICAL EXPERIENCE, not my OPINION, there is a BIG DIFFERENCE. I had hundreds and hundreds of patients walk into my clinic over the 20 years I practiced with gallbladder pain from gallstones, about 40% of them brought in their ultrasounds POSITIVELY SHOWING numerous, sometimes hundreds of gallstones and big masses of hardened cholesterol. I put all of these patients on liver and gallbladder flushes and liver and gallbladder cleansing herbs and my 5 Day Cleansing and Detoxification Program if not my Incurables Program. While doing these programs and my herbal formulae, my patients passed hundreds of black, red, purple and green rocks. After their treatment most of the 40% that had previous ultrasounds and many of those that didn't returned to their medical doctors for an ultrasound and I can say that over 90% of them were stone free. The remaining (less than 10%) had to do a little more work and were stone free in another month and a few more Liver Flushes later. THE PICTURES DON'T LIE! The MEDICAL DOCTORS agreed.

As I stated in the 2nd letter from Helen K. in Eugene, Oregon, I had many patients come see me in the middle of gallbladder ATTACKS, with stones stuck in the gallbladder and bile ducts and not a one of them ever had to have surgery after doing the liver and gallbladder flush and herbal treatment, NOT A ONE!

I have hundreds of natural and medical doctors following my programs, including the liver flush and all of their experiences have been the same as mine. One such medical doctor that follows my work, has personally trained with me and has had much success with the liver flush is in your area. Dr. Roopa Chari, M.D.. Her clinic is The Chari Center Of Health Inc. in San Diego, California. The clinic telephone is (619) 275-8073 or go to www.charicenter.com If you have any doubts about this treatment, I would highly suggest that you see Dr. Chari for some expert advise."

In "The Sam Biser Save Your Life Herbal Video Collection User Manual", Sam Biser says, "One leading naturopathic doctor says the liver flush is dangerous. He is crazy and ignorant. Here's why...

Let me quote you what an ignorant natural healer is scaring people with, and then I will give you Richard Schulze's comments. Here is the doctors first statement...

"Many people tell tales of passing huge stones on the liver flush.
However, what they think are gallstones are actually a complex of
minerals, olive oil and lemon juice produced within the gastro-
intestinal tract."

Schulze: "This is true -- but only part of it. When you do a flush, you will see these stones that are clear to translucent-like green. These are soft and spongy. These are congealed olive oil that you consumed.

But what about the black ones? What about the red ones that have blood in them? What about the ones that are an inch and a half long and have a brown, hard crusty outside, and when we broke them open, they were black and purple inside. That's olive oil??? Impossible!

Obviously, from this guy's statement, I can say that he has never done, or done with anybody -- a liver flush."

Biser: Here is the man's next comment. It scared one of my readers...

"The olive oil liver flush is not a good idea for a couple of reasons. First of all, consuming a large quantity of any oil will result in contraction of the gallbladder. It is quite possible that violent contraction of the gallbladder would increase the likelihood of a stone blocking the bile duct. This is a very serious condition that often requires surgery to prevent death."

Now, comment on that one.

Schulze: "Why do we do the flush? It is to cause a contraction of the gallbladder, and purge out the contents.

I always tell people that the gallbladder is like the rectum of the liver. When we do a liver flush, it's like an enema. It flushes out whatever is in the gallbladder.

Notice how he says, "Quite Possible." This is his theory. I have done a liver flush on over 5,000 people and I've never had a person that got a gallstone stuck.

And what were his words again: "Quite possible." This is why I say an N.D. in this country nowadays, you might as well call them an M.D."

Biser: "But what about his comment that this could cause death?"

Schulze: "This man is absolutely insane. That is my opinion of him.

I have had patients who have come to me from the hospital with gallstones (ultrasound) in their gallbladder, and stones entering and stuck in the bile duct, causing them extreme pain where they were doubled over.

I have many cases like this, and the minute they do the liver flush, they notice relief."

Date: March 07, 2015 12:29AM

Is there any credible peer reviewed science supporting gall bladder stone flushes? Some claim to pass large stones, but l don't see how that is possible.

Dissolving stones, yes, l can see how that can happen.

Posted by: ecomm ()
Date: March 07, 2015 12:54PM

I have done almost 10 liver flushes and can surely tell you that stones DO come out!
It does work and I followed the Andreas Moritz protocoll,but be aware that you MUST prepare yourself correctly with a lot of apples.They contain malic acid and make the stones smaller so that they can pass. A parasite cleanse would be beneficial and remember to do either salt water flushes or enemas after the flush to get the stones out. It can take anywhere between 10-30 liver flushes to finally be clear. And one more thing: You can do the liver flushes weekly. You do not have to wait 2 weeks because Andreas Moritz thinks that that is the best way to do it. From my personal experience I can say that you can do weekly flushes and still get a lot of stones out. Goldcoingrass tincture is also fantastic.

Posted by: ecomm ()
Date: March 07, 2015 01:01PM

And it is not that difficult to pass a 2 cm stone. Please wait and do not undertake surgery. The gallblader is important and it is YOUR organ and not the doctors organ! I would immediately get on the liver flushes! Theoretically,even if you would have surgery then you would still pass stones from the liver! Many people have reported this on curezone. It may take a good 3 months until youre gallbladder is clear,but it is worth it.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables