Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Natural treatment for lung cancer
Posted by: Ela2013 ()
Date: April 29, 2015 01:42PM

My mom told me that my dad is recovering great, the remaining right lung has recovered and expanded almost in the whole rib cage. The x-ray he did after 30 days from surgery turned out great, the doctor was pleased.

My dad is feeling pretty well, still coughing and having sensitivity in the respective area, he is kind of thin and not gaining yet that much of the weight he had before this happened, my mom says it's mostly due to the diet he's following. He is eating lots of fruits and veggies, no meat, no sugar, but he does eat fish growing in the wild, occassionally an egg, fermented dairy, but these in small quantities, he mostly eats fruits/veggies. They went to a naturopath who recommended this diet, plus 3 natural medicines: one for detox, an antitumor one, and one for protecting the liver.

He is now preparing to go back to work as money is needed, but I hope he takes it easy. I wish he doesn't eat those animal products, but at least he made some changes. Maybe it's a transition period. Anyway, the fact that the remaining right lung has recovered so well, and that my dad never had chemotherapy, it's all a great sign.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raw vegan for life. Vegan for the animals. Raw for my health.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: April 29, 2015 02:25PM

That's fantastic news! Thanks for the update, Ela.

Date: April 29, 2015 07:54PM

My pleasure, SueZ, I'm glad to share.

I got more news today.

My mom tells me that my dad is having a hard time eating a lot, eating more times during the day and drinking more juices. I guess this is the main and the first problem that people coming to this lifestyle have - eating enough. He also finds it difficult to drink a lot of juices, as he is drinking already a lot of tea for his prostate, so he is eliminating a lot of liquid, which leads to losing weight. About anything he eats/drinks is for people trying to lose weight. Their juicer broke so she is thinking of buying a slow juicer instead, she asked me how it works. She realises that he needs more nutrients and calories, that's why she upped his intake of juices and soups, to make him get more calories easily. She said that he always felt the need to eat something warm, so he can't have all raw fruits/veggies. That's understandable as well, after a lifetime of eating cooked food. I'm sad as my mom says she is verry stressed about all these right now. I hope she will stay calm and take one thing at a time...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: April 29, 2015 08:09PM

Ela2013 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My pleasure, SueZ, I'm glad to share.
>
> I got more news today.
>
> My mom tells me that my dad is having a hard time
> eating a lot, eating more times during the day and
> drinking more juices. I guess this is the main and
> the first problem that people coming to this
> lifestyle have - eating enough. He also finds it
> difficult to drink a lot of juices, as he is
> drinking already a lot of tea for his prostate, so
> he is eliminating a lot of liquid, which leads to
> losing weight. About anything he eats/drinks is
> for people trying to lose weight. Their juicer
> broke so she is thinking of buying a slow juicer
> instead, she asked me how it works. She realises
> that he needs more nutrients and calories, that's
> why she upped his intake of juices and soups, to
> make him get more calories easily. She said that
> he always felt the need to eat something warm, so
> he can't have all raw fruits/veggies. That's
> understandable as well, after a lifetime of eating
> cooked food. I'm sad as my mom says she is verry
> stressed about all these right now. I hope she
> will stay calm and take one thing at a time...
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ela, for me what totally satisfies my wish for hot foods is to use cayenne pepper in my raw soups - instant hot!

Date: October 14, 2015 01:45PM

Sadly, I have bad news about my dad's health situation.
My mom told me that after 6 months of doing great, my dad had a full CT and they discovered changes in his brain. Then he had an MRI and it showed a small brain tumour in the left part of the brain, probably secondary to the lung tumour in his left lung. He went to the pneumology hospital to his doctor to show him the results and the doctor talked to some neurosurgeons. Most probably he will have a modern surgery with Gamma Knife, as it would be the easiest solution for my dad's current health. I'll come back with more news when I have some.

Posted by: suvine ()
Date: October 15, 2015 06:48PM

I seen a wound four weeks on cannabis oil heal so that its pink all around and healing and the oozing blood and pus all gone, a world reknowned doctor says it looks like plastic surgery was done.

They are recording it and going to go public with this, just four weeks of topicals.

Date: October 16, 2015 02:52AM

Ela, so sorry to learn that news. Your family will be in my prayers.

Date: October 18, 2015 12:31PM

Coconutcream, I don't know if cannabis oil can heal brain tumors.

Thank you, SueZ, for your support.

My dad had the surgery on Thursday, it wasn't painful, it was radiosurgery with Gamma beams (no incisions needed). They discovered a second smaller tumor in his brain (3 mm). However, these beams don't cure the tumors, just keep them under control and stop them for a while. I read on the internet, and my mom confirmed, that if someone has brain tumors, he won't live for long. So my mom is feeling desperate at the thought of losing my dad eventually, especially seeing him now looking and feeling good. I'm afraid there's not much doctors can do, chemotheraphy isn't recommended as it has no effect on brain tumors due to the difficulty of going beyond the blood barrier of the brain. And, as we know, it kills the healthy cells too, turning people into veggies. I told my mom that now is the time to focus on raw fruits and veggies and concentrated juices, but I'm afraid they won't do much now, maybe just help him have a healthier life for as long as God wants him to live. All we can do is pray. I'll keep you posted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: October 18, 2015 02:26PM

<<<Coconutcream, I don't know if cannabis oil can heal brain tumors. >>>

Hey Ela2013,

I'm sorry sorry to hear this news. Here are a couple articles from my file on Marijuana and if you are interested, I'll be glad to email my file to you.

[rense.com]
Cannabinoids Kill Cancer And Our 'Government' Has Known for 36 Years
By GSA
4-25-11

"News coverage of the Madrid discovery has been virtually nonexistent in this country. The news broke quietly on Feb. 29, 2000 with a story that ran once on the UPI wire about the Nature Medicine article," complained MarijuanaNews.com editor Richard Cowan , who said he was only able to find the article through a link that appeared briefly on the Drudge Report Web page. "The New York Times, The Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times all ignored the story, even though its newsworthiness is indisputable: a benign substance occurring in nature destroys deadly brain tumors," added Cowan.

[beforeitsnews.com]
No Wonder It's Criminalized: Marijuana Makes Tumors Shrink and Halts Their Growth
Saturday, September 24, 2011 3:04

Ever wonder why a plant made from nature for all of us to enjoy is criminalized? Look no further than the wheels that turn government -- namely greed and corporate profits on behalf of big pharma. After all, why else would something natural be banned? In this case, because it helps prevent cancer. Researchers in Spain have discovered that marijuana makes brain tumors shrink by halting the growth of blood vessels that supply the tumors with life.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: October 18, 2015 03:40PM

Ela, please check your private messages for many of the most powerful cancer cures known to man.

As far as an easy thing you can get your dad on immediately, get some raw garlic! Also, get him off all processed sugars and completely remove glutamate from his diet.

[healthimpactnews.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/18/2015 03:51PM by jtprindl.

Date: October 31, 2015 06:02AM

Thank you, John Rose.

Thank you, Jtprindl.

I'll tell my parents about these remedies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables