Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 1234567Next
Current Page: 1 of 7
Clements Anti Fruit Lecture
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: March 07, 2015 03:07PM

If fruit makes you fat as Clements claims in this lecture, then why is he overweight? Something doesn't add up here...

[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Clements Anti Fruit Lecture
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: March 07, 2015 05:31PM

he looks lean in the video, but yes he is somewhat fat due to cooked food.

he is the perfect example of the misapplication of knowledge

and he eats plenty of "sugar"

and he can feel free to explain

[www.youtube.com]

[nutritionfacts.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2015 05:32PM by fresh.

Date: March 08, 2015 01:19AM

Nice to see Brian ringing the alarm bells on high fruit diets and sugar in general. My own experience tells me it is far from optimal to be living this way on more than a small amount of fruit.

An interesting lecture.

www.thesproutarian.com

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 08, 2015 01:44AM

TSM wrote:

<<<My own experience tells me it is far from optimal to be living this way on more than a small amount of fruit.>>>

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Date: March 08, 2015 02:29AM

Effects of Processing and Storage

Post-harvest Changes
The concentrations of micronutrients and bioactive compounds in plant foods at harvest are known to vary with such factors as the variety or cultivar, stage of maturity, geographic or climatic effects, agricultural practices, soil composition. In animal foods, the composition varies with the breed and age of the animal, the composition of the feed and breeding practices. Postharvest compositional changes also occur, depending on the conditions (e.g., temperature, exposure to light) and duration of transport and storage.
For most subclasses of polyphenols (e.g., phenolic acids, flavonoids), the effects of storage and processing on the contents were found negligible in comparison to the differences between varieties of plants.
Carotenoids are among the food components most affected by environmental conditions. Sunlight and higher ambient temperature promotes the biosynthesis of carotenoids, thereby increasing the carotenoid levels during maturation, but accelerates oxidative degradation once the cellular integrity is destroyed (e.g., by bruising, cutting, chopping, maceration)
Carotenoids and anthocyanin levels continue to rise after harvest, provided the fruit or root is kept intact, allowing enzymes to continue to catalyze biosynthesis.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: March 08, 2015 02:37AM

Clements specifically said "Fruit makes you fat" and went into great detail about it. But as you can see at around 9:00 in the following video, Clement is quite puffy and pudgy, no muscle at all and looks fat, thus the suit wearing of today. Graham and Wolfe actually look quite good in this video, but obviously Graham's diet has aged him quickly since this was filmed...

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2015 02:38AM by NuNativs.

Posted by: rawgosia ()
Date: March 08, 2015 07:28AM

Why would anyone say that fruit makes you fat? This is such an irrational nonsense, with no rigorous basis whatsoever, completely illogical assertion.

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Date: March 08, 2015 07:59AM

John Rose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> TSM wrote:
>
> <<>>
>
> [www.rawfoodsupport.com]
> 8713#msg-258713

There is far more going on than not assimilating.

fresh Wrote:

> For most subclasses of polyphenols (e.g.,
> phenolic acids, flavonoids), the effects of
> storage and processing on the contents were found
> negligible in comparison to the differences
> between varieties of plants.

This is very vague and could mean a couple of different things. What does "comparison to the differences between varieties of plants" mean in the context of this sentence?

Also, storage is one thing, but putting the fruits and vegetables out on the shelves can quickly deteriorate the phytocehmicals. I have many studies which show devasting results from post harvest purchase of fruits and vegetables, and these studies are only measuring a handful of nutrients, so my question is, what other nutrients are being lost that aren't being measured? As one paper concluded, the devastating effects on post harvest food is probably far worse than we can imagine. I don't see many greens that are suitable for sale, most are undergoing cellular death [and probably losing light and other things] due to post harvest factors. This is far from an ideal path to expose oneself to. According to my intuition, post harvest food is only a shadow of itself and l have no interest in any such thing.

Some studies show small loses of various nutrients measured, but what about the nutrients not being measured. To justify post harvest factors are neglectable is a big mistake because it does not line up with what the research has been saying.

> Carotenoids are among the food components
> most affected by environmental conditions.

And this is not good because the food loses a very important anti inflammatory component when the conditions aren't optimal. Ansorption is low eneough, and we don't want post harvest mass delivery systems making the job even more difficult to get the Carotenoids

> Carotenoids and anthocyanin levels continue
> to rise after harvest, provided the fruit or root
> is kept intact, allowing enzymes to continue to
> catalyze biosynthesis.

But for how long?

This study is too vague for my liking. Where is the study source?

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2015 08:06AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: March 08, 2015 08:56AM

Is anyone able to locate the study mentioned in Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism October 2011 at 36:16 in link? I can't find it. Brian reckons all fruit leads to inflammation in the body, that doesn't go in line with what the science has always said.

I have been searching for the study and l did find the Rainer J Klement study. But no searches come up with fruit causing inflammation. This is an interesting study on carbs:

Is there a role for carbohydrate restriction in the treatment and prevention of cancer?

Rainer J Klement, Ulrike Kämmerer

[www.nutritionandmetabolism.com]

If there is a study clearly showing the dark side of fruit, why didn't Brian reference it properly. Something seems fishy to me.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2015 09:10AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: March 08, 2015 09:33AM

I really don't think Brian is reading the studies correctly, including Otto Walburg. We know from the science that the level of oxygen in a body can prevent or promote cancer growth, so Brian is way off by making the assumptions by reading the Walburg study. In relation to oxygen therapy killing off cancer, that is an entirely different mechanism at work from my understanding...the cells are undergoing an osmotic shift apparently which kills the cancer, and not the oxygen itself.

Regarding the Klement study...Brian seems to be reading too much into it. I have noticed Brian has made errors when quoting studies in the past too. Does he understand the studies or is he reading what he wants to see to fill his long held beliefs that fruit spurs on cancer. Where are all these fruit eaters who have cancer? He may have observed sweet fruits feeding cancer in the short term, but what about the long term observations...l understand it is different because the body can make longer term adjustments if l remember Dr Morse properly.

Here is one of a few studies l have saved up:

Relationship between Oxygen and Glucose Consumption by Transplanted Tumors in Vivo

Pietro M. Gullino, Flora H. Grantham

[cancerres.aacrjournals.org]

The weight-doubling times of the tumors were independent of oxygen consumption and lactate production. The tumors needed oxygen to survive

Sorry Brian., some raw food 101 here. Similar to how people think sprouts are bad because they have toxins without taking into account the whole picture.

In regards to people getting fat by eating fruit....sounds silly, but people have reported that on numerous occasions. I recall there was a post recently about a girl gaining 5 stone on the 80-10-10 diet?? Anyway,if the diet is deficient in selenium weight gain can occur more easily,and l believe high fructose can also lead to weight gain,so best to exercise well if eating high calorie diets of fruit.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2015 09:43AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: March 08, 2015 01:08PM

NuNativs Wrote:
> If fruit makes you fat as Clements claims in this
> lecture, then why is he overweight? Something
> doesn't add up here...
>
> [www.youtube.com]

I find it remarkable that this salesman can get people to pay a ton of money, on a beautiful day in paradise, to sit on obviously uncomfortable pews in a darkened fire trap of a dismal cramped tiki hut listening to him to read out loud what he has read to himself - probably out loud. Those two HHI professional hypnotists they hired must be pretty darn good.

Date: March 08, 2015 01:28PM

TSM wrote:

<<<There is far more going on than not assimilating.>>>

Yes, but the problem does NOT lie within the fruit as much as it does the Condition of your Body. The fact that fruit goes through you in 5 hours means that SOMETHING IS SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH THE CONDITION OF YOUR BODY!

So stop bashing the fruit and start bashing your Body!!!

Date: March 08, 2015 01:49PM

Another clown car classic quote from Poo p coach john hitler was a good guy rose for those who have fast bowel transit times (unless you are someone that he selectively doesn't find threatening to his coo coo world view - like Ela) ...

"So stop bashing the fruit and start bashing your Body"

Date: March 08, 2015 02:16PM

<<<I find it remarkable that ...>>>

NO, suez the SHILL!!!

What's amazing is that the vast majority of people are willing to allow Butchers and Drug Pushers to Cut, Burn and Poison them in the name of health.

What's amazing is that people cannot see that you are obviously a SHILL!!!

What's amazing is that you constantly attack people who devote their lives to helping people all of whom are doing the best they can.

What's amazing is people like YOU who show NO REMORSE for all of the EVIL things they do!!!

PROOF that you are a SHILL will be when you write back something pathetic like...

"What's amazing is people like YOU weigh your p-oop."

Of course, you will come up with some more descriptive way to try to make me look like what I do somehow has no importance.

PROOF that you are a SHILL is the fact that from day 1 since you have been here, you have attacked me every chance you can and that's PROOF because I have devoted my life to helping people!

PROOF that you are a SHILL is the fact that you have INSULTED almost everyone on this message board in order to create a state of DISHARMONY!!!

Why do you attack good people?

WHAT IN THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!

You are either a Paid Internet Shill or you are just really, really SICK and are a SHILL because you like it.

Remember, there are 2 types of Internet Shills - those that get Paid for it and the others do it because they’re SICK. Any way you look at it, a Shill is a Shill and YOU suez aka THE T____U____R____D are a SHILL!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2015 02:20PM by John Rose.

Date: March 08, 2015 02:18PM

SueZ Wrote:
> NuNativs Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > If fruit makes you fat as Clements claims in
> this
> > lecture, then why is he overweight? Something
> > doesn't add up here...
> >
> > [www.youtube.com]
>
>
> I find it remarkable that this salesman can get
> people to pay a ton of money, on a beautiful day
> in paradise, to sit on obviously uncomfortable
> pews in a darkened fire trap of a dismal cramped
> tiki hut listening to him to read out loud what he
> has read to himself - probably out loud. Those two
> HHI professional hypnotists they hired must be
> pretty darn good.

his wife read it to him first. after all, she's a doctor.

i think i saw a couple of lucky escapees who probably never returned!

Date: March 08, 2015 02:26PM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> John Rose Wrote:
> -----
> > TSM wrote:
> >
> > <<>>
> >
> >
> [www.rawfoodsupport.com]
>
> > 8713#msg-258713
>
> There is far more going on than not assimilating.
>
>
>
> fresh Wrote:
> -----
>
> > For most subclasses of polyphenols (e.g.,
> > phenolic acids, flavonoids), the effects of
> > storage and processing on the contents were
> found
> > negligible in comparison to the differences
> > between varieties of plants.
>
>
> This is very vague and could mean a couple of
> different things. What does "comparison to the
> differences between varieties of plants" mean in
> the context of this sentence?
>
> Also, storage is one thing, but putting the fruits
> and vegetables out on the shelves can quickly
> deteriorate the phytocehmicals. I have many
> studies which show devasting results from post
> harvest purchase of fruits and vegetables, and
> these studies are only measuring a handful of
> nutrients, so my question is, what other nutrients
> are being lost that aren't being measured? As one
> paper concluded, the devastating effects on post
> harvest food is probably far worse than we can
> imagine. I don't see many greens that are suitable
> for sale, most are undergoing cellular death due
> to post harvest factors. This is far from an
> ideal path to expose oneself to. According to my
> intuition, post harvest food is only a shadow of
> itself and l have no interest in any such thing.
>
> Some studies show small loses of various nutrients
> measured, but what about the nutrients not being
> measured. To justify post harvest factors are
> neglectable is a big mistake because it does not
> line up with what the research has been saying.
>
>
> > Carotenoids are among the food components
> > most affected by environmental conditions.
>
>
>
> And this is not good because the food loses a very
> important anti inflammatory component when the
> conditions aren't optimal. Ansorption is low
> eneough, and we don't want post harvest mass
> delivery systems making the job even more
> difficult to get the Carotenoids
>
>
>
> > Carotenoids and anthocyanin levels
> continue
> > to rise after harvest, provided the fruit or
> root
> > is kept intact, allowing enzymes to continue to
> > catalyze biosynthesis.
>
> But for how long?
>
>
> This study is too vague for my liking. Where is
> the study source?

it's good that you're questioning brian clement now.

the link automatically brought up a Word file, which is why i couldn't link it.
you should be able to find it by typing in the first words in my post.

most of your links about harvest losses were for vegetables.

and you can talk negatively all you want about losses. meanwhile reality shows plenty of people thriving for a long time.

and even though i have tried to tell you about fruit, you don't seem to listen.

it's as if I were to begin eating a sprout based diet. i wouldn't know a lot.
you don't know the best fruits to choose for caloric and nutrient density. watermelons ok, but apricots and tomatoes are not it, so it's no wonder that it doesn't work for you.

Date: March 08, 2015 03:10PM

fresh Wrote:
> SueZ Wrote:
> -----
> > NuNativs Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > If fruit makes you fat as Clements claims in
> > this
> > > lecture, then why is he overweight? Something
> > > doesn't add up here...
> > >
> > > [www.youtube.com]
> >
> >
> > I find it remarkable that this salesman can get
> > people to pay a ton of money, on a beautiful
> day
> > in paradise, to sit on obviously uncomfortable
> > pews in a darkened fire trap of a dismal
> cramped
> > tiki hut listening to him to read out loud what
> he
> > has read to himself - probably out loud. Those
> two
> > HHI professional hypnotists they hired must be
> > pretty darn good.
>
> his wife read it to him first. after all, she's a
> doctor.

She's still the "Dr." in the Clement home for the moment, but yeah, it wouldn't surprise me if the reading stuff to him is her job. He probably need both hands and his eyes free while doing all that time consuming precision detailed grooming work in front of a mirror.

> i think i saw a couple of lucky escapees who
> probably never returned!

I'll take your word for it as I can't bear to watch again. I like Clement's new upgraded suit, though, that should convince another level of demographics of his legitimacy, shouldn't it?

Date: March 08, 2015 03:41PM

<<<Another clown car classic quote from Poo p coach john hitler was a good guy rose>>>

This is more PROOF that ZeuS aka THE T__U__R__D is a SHILL as she FAILS the Hitler Test!!!

John Kaminski: The Hitler test
Date: Friday, November 8, 2013 11:09 AM
To: Hawkeye300

The Hitler Test
CAN YOU PERCEIVE THE JEWISH POLLUTION OF YOUR OWN MIND?
By John Kaminski
pseudoskylax@gmail.com
[therebel.org]

The Hitler test is the same as the 9/11 test.

The same as the Iraq test, the Afghanistan test, the Libya test, the Syria test.

The same as the "domestic terrorist" test, the "anybody can be president" test, the "your vote counts" test, the "government is on your side" test.

If you believe what the government says, you're part of the problem. If you believe what big media tells you, well, then you're just an idiot, incapable of discernment and a total failure at critical thinking.

There's a reason I keep saying 90 percent of the opposition to Jewish America's pathological practices are false.

Such popular "opposition" commentators as Jim Stone, Alex Jones, Mike Rivero, Ryan Dawson, Chris Hedges, Dave Hodges, Mike Adams (to name only a few) . . . they all fail the Hitler test. They all fall for the Jewish propaganda that "Hitlerian" is the worst adjective you can apply to any person, any program, any social movement. They and hundreds of others have all fallen for the popular media lie that World War II was "the good war", when in reality it was, at the time, the biggest lie ever told.

Whether these writers are merely naive or totally corrupt and paid off is for you to decide.

In either case, they pretend not to know that Adolf Hitler has been vilified in perpetuity by Jewish media to cover up some very important facts that are critical to your continued survival. These facts have been concealed for more than a half century.

Objective facts prove that Holocaust hysteria is a cynical hoax, meant to create new ways of scamming the public ($13.5 billion in Holocaust reparations, at last count; plus laws in almost all European countries mandating jail for anybody who wishes to even discuss the matter).

The two main facts that have been covered up are these.

Germany was destroyed in the 1940s because it was the most serious threat to Jewish worldwide financial hegemony the world has ever seen. While the rest of the world was mired in a Jewish-imposed worldwide depression — and people were starving in the streets everywhere, including the United States — Germany under Adolf Hitler was thriving, because it had freed itself from the shackles of the international bankers and their devastating criminal formula of fractional reserve lending, which is the exact thing that is strangling societies all over the world today.

And the second most important fact that has been covered up is that all this ceaseless and maudlin hoopla about 6 million Jews gassed and burned in German concentration camps obscures the real mass murder crime by Jewish allies America, Britain and the Soviet Union, who terminated with extreme prejudice 12 million innocent German citizens, most of them after the war had supposedly ended.

So the most important lessons to be learned from this massive coverup and social engineering program concocted and reinforced ad nauseum by Jewish media hypocrites is that anybody who escapes the toxic tentacles of the kosher world bankers guarantees themselves financial independence and domestic harmony, but runs the risk of being annihilated by the criminals who control the world financial system.

Which is why I'm fond of saying your choices under this current system of government are either life in prison or instant death. Do not try to sugar coat this. This is what everyone in the world is facing right now.

This unceasing drivel about Jewish Holocaust victims is best counterbalanced by reading the Thomas Goodrich book, Hellstorm, which details in the goriest of detail what the Americans, Brits and Russians did to innocent German civilians AFTER World War II had ended. Pay close attention to the horrific details, because these things are about to happen in the United States and elsewhere to most of you.

This is what the future has in store for you, for not really paying attention, for believing Jewish media lies, for concentrating on your toys and your highly paying jobs, and refusing to see where these lies were taking us. Have taken us.

Maintaining the slander

Even after two decades of false flag atrocities (Waco, Ruby Ridge, Oklahoma City, WTC1 & 2, and the string of phony wars that followed), a majority of the American people still believes what it hears on TV, which is why the recent string of choreographed faux massacres has failed to stir the population to revolt — even as it is being slowly exterminated by an endless panoply of malicious methods.

Even as consciousness of our government's criminal nature has grown in the minds of many — thanks to the Internet — still only a precious few are willing to recognize the nature of the disease that has turned the country into a terminal cancer patient, even though this sickness has been present since the founding of the republic.

Most people — especially the younger generations — have no clue that Holocaust hysteria didn't really get going until after the JFK assassination in 1963, although the rabid hate crimes against the German people have been conducted by American Jews throughout the 20th century, principally in the creation of the Federal Reserve which started World War I, and also the worldwide declaration of war against the Germans by the Jews in 1933.

One of the bizarre aspects of this unceasing kosher propaganda blitz is that the Jews have been using this 6 million dead figure since well before World War II. Not only has the credibility of this tale been demolished in the minds of attentive observers, the shibboleth serves as a telling indicator that the tale, and the cynical public relations onslaught that has followed, have sickened the entire world with its maudlin falsehoods like dead Jews made into soap and lampshades and thrown into lakes of fire. None of these stories can be proved, but many people still believe them.

So, the point being that anybody using "Hitlerian" as a relevant adjective to describe some incomprehensibly dastardly deed is actually revealing to the world that their minds are clogged with demented Jewish fairy tales, nightmare sagas concocted by sobbing hypocrites like Elie Wiesel whose works have been disseminated throughout the world only because rich Jews control of the publishing industry, the TV networks, most governments and the Nobel Prize nominating committee.

People from Putin to Obama are still reinforcing this false stereotype. But the story didn't happen that way. That's just the way the Jews told that story, and because of their control of the media, that's what most of the world now believes.

Hitler never wanted to take over the world like the Jews say he did. He only wanted to reclaim what was stolen from Germany in World War I. There were no gas chambers in the work camps. Most of those who died were Poles and other ethnic groups. And that number is nothing in comparison to the number of people murdered by the three Jewish allies — the Soviets, and Brits and the United States — who sought to stamp out the biggest threat to Jewish worldwide financial hegemony ever seen.

So all those writers who use Hitler as an example of the greatest arch villain of all time are merely displaying their own brainwashing, or their own contemptible corruption, to all who have eyes to see.

And now we see this process repeating itself endlessly in the killings of Saddam Hussein and Muammar Qaddafi, two leaders who were put in power by the world financial ogre, but who tried to break away and do what was best for their people, only to be obliterated by the same Jewish monster that is now obliterating us.

Solzhenitsyn's words

Today we are experiencing unprecedented encroachments on our personal freedom. The TSA has announced it will demand our tax information if we wish to fly on an airplane. The police have usurped the right to enter our homes if we have been determined to be politically incorrect. Our children are poisoned from birth by vaccinations proven to cause permanent brain damage. And still most people deny that America has become a snake eating its own tail, driven all the while by Jewish interests who have no interest in working for the public good, but only in fleecing victims their rabbis have labeled as barnyard animals, or, as Menachem Begin once famously said, "beasts walking on two legs".

More and more people have begun to figure out that the same monster that devoured the Russian people when the Soviet Union was brought into being by Jewish bankers from New York has now spread its poisoned attitudes across the United States, and like a colossal vampire, has sunk its fangs into every fiber of American life, strangling the life out of everything that is good and decent.

From Einstein to Feinstein, writers, scientists and politicians today seek to get ahead by reinforcing these same stereotypes that are killing us, and foremost among these techniques is summoning up their nightmare vision of Adolf Hitler as a symbol of dark depravity that fills us with fear. But like everything the Jews have told us during their takeover of the world, it is a lie.

What happened to the Russian people is now happening to Americans, because the same super rich and soulless Jewish bankers are running the world's show. Because what happened to Russia is now happening to America, there is no better place to examine these deadly and tragic parallels than in the work of Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, whose last book — "Two Hundred Years Together" — the story of the Russians and the Jews — has been prevented from being published in the English language by the Jews who control the publishing industry, and by the paid off politicians who condone such censorship. It is all to the benefit of the Jews who bribe them, who blackmail them, to betray the people they are supposed to serve.

What happened in the Soviet Union is now happening here, with Jews occupying all the choke points of power, writing laws that benefit only themselves, and above all, killing non Jews as fast as they possibly can.

"Relentless terror" is what Stalin ordered for the Russian people, and what the American people are experiencing now. Listen to Solzhenitsyn's words (culled from

[archive.org])

On August 26, 1918 Lenin instructed by telegram: "Dubious persons are to be locked up in concentration camps outside of the city. Relentless mass terror is to be carried out."

Tens of thousands of hostages were killed "for deterrence" during the 1917-1922 civil war, with hundreds drowned at a time by sinking them on barges in the White Sea in the Arctic.

'Vermin' were naturally the small- and medium-sized farmers, the tradesmen and all homeowners. It was 'vermin' who were singing in the church choirs.

By resolution of the Defense Council of February 15, 1919 the Cheka and the NKVD were instructed to seize hostages from the farmers of those areas "wherever the clearing of snowdrifts off the railroad tracks is not progressing satisfactorily; in this case, if the work is not done, they can be shot."

People were also shot recklessly on the basis of arbitrary lists — particularly academics, artists, authors and engineers. With the regulation on forced food-collection of January 1919, the farmers were also targeted.

Later, in the 1930s, the mass "collectivization of agriculture" in Ukraine led to the death by starvation of about 6 million humans.

What you read here is a preview of what is coming to America, in fact, what is already here.

Any man who has not yet been flung into the sewage channel and whoever has not yet been pumped himself through the pipes into the GULAG archipelago, should march about, joyfully above-ground, with flags flying and bands playing, praising the courts, and expressing ecstasy over his acquittal.

The general expropriation of the entire population in favor of an illusory "people's property," the system of general terror, the pervasive vulnerability of every unprivileged citizen — and as their consequence, arrests without measure, deportations into faraway hard labor camp-regions and liquidations — were an integrated and mandatory part of the state ideology of "Marxism-Leninism." These historical facts must be acknowledged.

As early as January 1918 there were already mass executions under martial law without any procedures or court hearings. These were followed by hundreds and later thousands of innocent hostages being seized, executed in mass nighttime shootings or loaded on ships and sunk with them [aboard].

Lazar Kaganovich, Genrikh Yagoda and Vyacheslav Molotov pushed their requisition commandos out into the countryside. Soon thereafter, in 1932-33, 5 or 6 million humans died like animals of hunger in Russia and Ukraine, right on the edge of Europe. "But the free press of the free world maintained its perfect silence!"

Solzhenitsyn's description of the gulags are an accurate description of what is about to take place in the already-built U.S. FEMA camps.

Make no mistake about the gulags: they were not "work forever" camps. They were "work to death" camps, designed to liquidate the occupants. Millions were sent to die in them.

Solzhenitsyn tells us, however, '"by the computations of the emigrated statistics professor Kurganov, this 'relatively light' suppression that ran from the beginning of the October Revolution through 1950 cost us [Russians] about 66 million human lives." [GULAG Archipelago, p. 37]

This is why Adolf Hitler was so intent on stopping the Red Jewish Menace from Russia from invading his own country. What has been stripped from our history books was that Hitler admired the United States and Britain, because he didn't realize they had already been taken over by Jews and turned into monsters.

This is the Hitler test that most Americans have utterly failed. They have obediently swallowed the Jewish propaganda and lost their country to people with no conscience, no sense of compassion, and a bloodlust that has drenched the world in tragedy for longer than anybody can really remember.

In Russia, 1.7 percent of the population took over the whole government. In America, the percentage is about the same. The same Soviet Jews, run by New York bankers, have spawned both the neocons and the progressives. Each new law they conspire to pass is aimed at population reduction.

Foreigners with no allegiance to anything except their own insanity are in control of everything now. Since the time of Alexander Hamilton, they never have been Americans — only predators intent on controlling, robbing and killing.

Failing the Hitler test guarantees you either life in prison or an early grave. Those are the choices all Americans now face for failing the Hitler test.

All those writers who misuse the false term Nazi — consciously or not — are on the side of those now turning the world into a giant prison, in which the dead will outnumber the living.

John Kaminski is a writer who lives on the Gulf Coast of Florida, constantly trying to figure out why we are destroying ourselves, and pinpointing a corrupt belief system as the engine of our demise. Solely dependent on contributions from readers, please support his work by mail: 6871 Willow Creek Circle #103, North Port FL 34287 USA.
[therebel.org]
[johnkaminski.info]
[www.rudemacedon.ca]
[web.archive.org]

Peace and Love.......John

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: March 08, 2015 04:18PM

What is the rational for cooked food in Brian diet?
What are the foods that are eaten cooked?
Which nutrients are not available in raw food?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2015 04:19PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: March 08, 2015 04:37PM

RawPracticalist Wrote:
> What is the rational for cooked food in Brian
> diet?

no rationale. people just recommend what they personally do.

let's see how many false statements he can make in one interview.

[www.spiritofchange.org]

> What are the foods that are eaten cooked?

he doesn't say. shhhh. top secret.

Date: March 08, 2015 05:10PM

fresh Wrote:
> RawPracticalist Wrote:
> -----

>
> let's see how many false statements he can make in
> one interview.
>
> [www.spiritofchange.org]
> -Heal-Your-Body--An-interview-with-Dr-Brian-Clemen
> t/

I will have to read this whole link later but I see one new one...

"Ann, back in 1952, was told by a Harvard doctor that she had only several months to live because she had advanced stage four colon cancer."

I have not yet finished reading my copy but according to KFCA Ann's first book, in a few editions, said absolutely nothing about her having had stage 4 colon cancer. And now Clement is adding onto that that a Harvard doctor was the one who delivered the bad news and her imminent death prediction to Ann?!

Date: March 08, 2015 05:12PM

Date: March 08, 2015 05:35PM

fresh Wrote:
> [holohoax.wordpress.com]

There sure are a lot of brown shirts at this site. It doesn't surprise me you are one of them.

It's really sad that this awful batshitcrazy filth keeps coming up on a raw food forum. Makes me wonder if the owner, John Kohler, is also a hitler sympathizer and holocaust denier to allow his site to be used in this way. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to know the answer to that. It's certainly not good for his business.

I have personally talked with people who still had LONG numbers tattooed on their arms about their experiences in concentration camps. I also knew a man who was one of the first troops to release people from a concentration camp. The holocaust was certainly very real and hitler was not a good guy as john rose would have his marks believe. hitler was a monster.

In any case WWII has absolutely nothing to do with the raw vegan diet and should not be on this forum appearing as though it does. I don't know why Prana allows it unless John Kohler doesn't care that it's connected with his site, and ultimately, because of that, his business, and him.

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: March 08, 2015 05:50PM

wow, what an ignorant argument.

Brian Clements wrote:

Right now we’re in the middle of a project with the University of California to disprove genetics have anything at all to do with cancer. They approached us two or three years ago and said, “You’re the epicenter of proof that genetics have nothing to do with cancer because if genetics cause cancer, lifestyle couldn’t change that.”

fresh Wrote:
> RawPracticalist Wrote:
> -----
> > What is the rational for cooked food in Brian
> > diet?
>
> no rationale. people just recommend what they
> personally do.
>
> let's see how many false statements he can make in
> one interview.
>
> [www.spiritofchange.org]
> -Heal-Your-Body--An-interview-with-Dr-Brian-Clemen
> t/
>
>
> > What are the foods that are eaten cooked?
>
> he doesn't say. shhhh. top secret.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2015 05:52PM by Panchito.

Date: March 08, 2015 05:57PM

SueZ Wrote:
> fresh Wrote:
> -----
> > [holohoax.wordpress.com]
>
> There sure are a lot of brown shirts at this site.
> It doesn't surprise me you are one of them.
>

blue. at the moment.

just putting info out that sounds credible, but hard for me to know.

>
> It's really sad that this awful batshitcrazy filth
> keeps coming up on a raw food forum. Makes me
> wonder if the owner, John Kohler, is also a hitler
> sympathizer and holocaust denier to allow his site
> to be used in this way. I'm sure I'm not the only
> one who would like to know the answer to that.
> It's certainly not good for his business.
>
> I have personally talked with people who still
> had LONG numbers tattooed on their arms about
> their experiences in concentration camps. I also
> knew a man who was one of the first troops to
> release people from a concentration camp.

1. you didn't read any of the links
2. elie wiesel is a proven liar
3. i have no reason to accept your anecdotes
4. the world is and always has been filled with effective propaganda
5. it fits in with the history of israel aggression, control, lies ,etc

The
> holocaust was certainly very real and hitler was
> not a good guy as john rose would have his marks
> believe. hitler was a monster.

see 1. above

i wouldn't say he is a good guy.

>
> In any case WWII has absolutely nothing to do with
> the raw vegan diet and should not be on this forum
> appearing as though it does. I don't know why
> Prana allows it unless John Kohler doesn't care
> that it's connected with his site, and ultimately,
> because of that, his business, and him.

neither should discussion about circ or religion, but that never stopped anyone.

Date: March 08, 2015 06:14PM

John Rose Wrote:
> TSM wrote:
>
> <<>>
>
> Yes, but the problem does NOT lie within the fruit
> as much as it does the Condition of your Body.
> The fact that fruit goes through you in 5 hours
> means that SOMETHING IS SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH THE
> CONDITION OF YOUR BODY!
>
> So stop bashing the fruit and start bashing your
> Body!!!

Now John...why am l able to assimilate harder to digest foods like sprouted beans and grains but not fruit? Fruit should be easier to digest. No no, it couldn't be an assimilation problem, it is likely an overload of sugar problem. Brian Clement does mention in the video about high fruit consumption and decline in brain functioning, and this is EXACTLY the problem that occurs with myself when too much fruit is eaten. As l have said and carefully observed over the years, there is much more going on than not assimilating.

I would argue that people on higher fruit diets are used to the high sugar and don't realise the negative effects because they are used to it. There are reasons why highly connected people like Gabriel Cousens and Lou Corona don't eat much fruit, they both understand the problems associated with it.

John, it is important to look at this objectively.

www.thesproutarian.com

Posted by: Anon 102 ()
Date: March 08, 2015 06:22PM

SueZ Wrote:
------------------------------------------------

> It's really sad that this awful batshitcrazy filth
> keeps coming up on a raw food forum. Makes me
> wonder if the owner, John Kohler, is also a hitler
> sympathizer and holocaust denier to allow his site
> to be used in this way. I'm sure I'm not the only
> one who would like to know the answer to that.
> It's certainly not good for his business.

>
> In any case WWII has absolutely nothing to do with
> the raw vegan diet and should not be on this forum
> appearing as though it does. I don't know why
> Prana allows it unless John Kohler doesn't care
> that it's connected with his site, and ultimately,
> because of that, his business, and him.

You first brought it up in this thread, you disingenuous crone. Refer to-

Suez->"Another clown car classic quote from Poo p coach john hitler was a good guy rose for those who have fast bowel transit times"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2015 06:26PM by Anon 102.

Date: March 08, 2015 06:30PM

Anon 102 Wrote:
> You first brought it up in this thread, you
> disingenuous crone. Refer to-
>

>
> Suez->"Another clown car classic quote from Poo p
> coach john hitler was a good guy rose for those
>

omg

eye rolling smiley

Date: March 08, 2015 06:36PM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> John Rose Wrote:
> -----
> > TSM wrote:
> >
> > <<>>
> >
> > Yes, but the problem does NOT lie within the
> fruit
> > as much as it does the Condition of your Body.
> > The fact that fruit goes through you in 5 hours
> > means that SOMETHING IS SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH
> THE
> > CONDITION OF YOUR BODY!
> >
> > So stop bashing the fruit and start bashing
> your
> > Body!!!
>
> Now John...why am l able to assimilate harder to
> digest foods like sprouted beans and grains but
> not fruit?

how would you know if you're able to assimilate them?
they are not red or orange!

Fruit should be easier to digest. No
> no, it couldn't be an assimilation problem, it is
> likely an overload of sugar problem.

you probably overate.

and there is not necessarily anything wrong with it changing color.

Brian Clement
> does mention in the video about high fruit
> consumption and decline in brain functioning, and
> this is EXACTLY the problem that occurs with
> myself when too much fruit is eaten. As l have
> said and carefully observed over the years, there
> is much more going on than not assimilating.
>

maybe because you are so glucose and water starved that you overeat and tax your system, like you already said?

or like has already been said, your system is clogged with nuts, seeds, fats, etc and the fruit has trouble digesting?

> I would argue that people on higher fruit diets
> are used to the high sugar and don't realise the
> negative effects because they are used to it.

you would lose that argument

> There are reasons why highly connected people like
> Gabriel Cousens and Lou Corona don't eat much
> fruit, they both understand the problems
> associated with it.
>

connected?

> John, it is important to look at this objectively

indeed. pretend it was someone else, not you, that you were observing.

Date: March 08, 2015 06:54PM

For all you guys who have not figured out that the T__U__R__D aka the CRONE aka suez is a SHILL, there is only one reason why Mrs. T comes to this website and that is to make sure that the rest of us don't figure out what Hitler proved to the world!!!

"There is nothing righteous or magical or even necessary about a nation’s currency being “backed” by gold or silver. This was proved by Adolf Hitler during the 1930s. It was proved so conclusively that the Jews want to make sure that it’s never tried again. The best way to ensure this is to associate debt-free currency with mass murder!"

"Germany was destroyed in the 1940s because it was the most serious threat to Jewish worldwide financial hegemony the world has ever seen. While the rest of the world was mired in a Jewish-imposed worldwide depression — and people were starving in the streets everywhere, including the United States — Germany under Adolf Hitler was thriving, because it had freed itself from the shackles of the international bankers and their devastating criminal formula of fractional reserve lending, which is the exact thing that is strangling societies all over the world today."

Think about it!!!

The very first post made by this EVIL person was on a post where I was sharing this information and she complained to Prana and got Prana to move my post to the graveyard forum where it would not be seen. This is exactly what she is trying to do now.

Indeed, it boggles my mind how some of you guys can't see what she is doing!

Once again, suez FAILS THE HITLER TEST!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2015 06:58PM by John Rose.

Pages: 1234567Next
Current Page: 1 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables