Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 6 of 7
Re: Clements Anti Fruit Lecture
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: March 13, 2015 12:48AM

.... double post mistake

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2015 12:51AM by SueZ.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: March 13, 2015 01:51AM

I dont think the issue is about bringing something new to the table as knowledge but more about re emphasizing what is already discovered and forgotten.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2015 01:51AM by RawPracticalist.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: March 13, 2015 04:46AM

NuNativs wrote:
What exactly are you advocating, celibacy?

Tai:
No, I am advocating contentment for one's lot in life (i.e. whether one is single, married, engaged, widowed, sickly or healthy, monk or a nun). Leaking energy through sex is just one way people leak energy. There are so many other ways. Only a cultivator on the right path can truly achieve longevity through non-leakage, because it goes into the realm of emotion and sentimentality, in general. You mention rotten priests. Look at how many clergy still have so much emotion and sentimentality. Why shouldn't they age like everyone else?

Just because I understand that excessive emotion injures the organs, does that mean I have let go of emotion? I get better every year, but something unexpected and shocking might upset me. If you read my acupuncture post, you will remember that I shared how I lost energy through healing people. I still do. I get better at perfecting my skills, so I avoid that, but invariably I go back to what is second nature to me, when I have a really tough case, which happens about every week. So, I really don't put myself on a pedestal when I share this information with you.

Date: March 13, 2015 09:41AM

NuNativs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Celibate priests, monks and nuns are not known for
> their longevity, and often they end up molesting
> innocents from their imbalance.

I think the problem can go a whole lot deeper than that for some of the reasons for molestation, more to do with being infiltrated by the dark forces, but naturally the point you make would be valid for some, but it is still no excuse for sexual relief when they could also resort to other undesirable things like masterbation.

> Though you and TSM have a bias against it,

No l am not biased against it, occasional sexual relations is o.k in my book. I see things like this....don't fall into regular temptations/habits because these things can become addictions, and humans have a poor history of being able to handle addictions because humans are generally weak. Insisting on sexual relations everyday, gambling everyday, drinking alcohol everyday, having coffee everyday etc is when one loses some control and consequently these habits serve to distract us from unbalanced minds imo because you are looking for something outside of yourself because you don't know your true self,and one makes it a mission to seek those pleasures out everyday so they are controlled by those thoughts (not good). We don't want to be controlled by temptations for even one second, it is important to live in the light and WANT be free of temptations. This is a really slippery slope and mastering of the mind and knowing oneself is of top priority when one reaches a certain point in their life. I don't need pleasure outside of myself because l am complete and filled on the inside...I don't need to indulge in the physical stimulations, that is also why l am against recipes...it brings one into SAD mentalities of being stiimulated by things outside of oneself,so in order to enjoy food they must eat food to stimulate the mind and eyes because they are not satisfied just to have the food in it's plain state. Humans never seem to be satisfied,and desries to repeat experiences on a regular basis will only serve to keep one from rising up and experiencing enlightenment. I like the monk's ideas of having everything very plain if l can....there is a reason why spritual enlightened monks live this way...they know who they are and are one with God, so nothing else is needed except the basics of life. As l once said, most men are born on this Earth to make families, but some men are here to make philosphies and serve the world. I don't make families because that is focussing one's love mainly on a certaion group of people, and that is conditional love (not real love) because that love is given to your family instead of spreading it equally to the people in the world like the spiritually enlightened people do. I don'tdo conditional love and focus it more on certain people, l give it equally to all of mankind, for that is real unconditional love. See...if l had a family l would give most of my love and time to my family, but l was put here to spread that time and love to those who need it, and l do not need a family as a distraction. Most probably won't understand this message, but certain people will.

If people desire sexual relations everyday, that is their business and l am not against it.

I am all for a disciplined life with as little stimulation as possible. None-the-less, l am not perfect...l do still occasionally play music and engage in idle chatter here and not use my time as fruitfully as l could. Occasionally l do catch myself out making small talk, and that is complete unacceptable because l know better. I try to live by the rule `say nothing unless you have something important to say'...l LOVE that rule and am usually good at it, but l do slip sometimes, but l don't scold myself for it, l just need to meditate more.

This is a tough world to live in because of the bad energy. Very few people have balanced minds because unsettling spirits seep in unless one harnesses various frequencies, but that takes lots of dedication and is impossible to do when lives in the real world, and that is one reason why the yogi's go into the secluded areas to meditate...they are awakened and fully aware of these unsettling energies from spirits. It probably sounds silly to most, but it is the truest of truths. The wise old masters did speak out against regular sexual relations, and some were said to lives as virgins for very important reasons.

btw, sorry for bad spelling, but l have no time to try and correct it because l am far too busy to participate in such activities.

Quite frankly l would love to take the vow of silenece and meditate 22 hours per day as a recluse in secluded areas, that is my ultimate dream. Some of the monks and yogi's do that, and l want that too.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2015 09:53AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: March 13, 2015 11:00AM

RawPracticalist Wrote:
> I dont think the issue is about bringing something
> new to the table as knowledge but more about re
> emphasizing what is already discovered and
> forgotten.

Ok, RawPracticalist, I was hoping to have been understood better but (just for you) I will reemphasize a few points on toxins which Mr. and Mrs. Clement seemed to have remembered, that others may have forgotten, after yet others had originally discovered, and how Mr.and Mrs. Clement brought the points about toxins up again and made a profit on a book by doing so from those who may have forgotten, and then how Mr. and Mrs. Clement seem themselves to have forgotten again about these very toxins but yet they continue to make a profit off of some of these very same toxins by selling them to the same demographic marks they sold books to warning of these toxins.

1. If you think maybe Teflon is not suitable to wear it is probably also not suitable to have in contact with your dehydrating food and maybe you shouldn't be selling it to do that with.

2. If you think nano metal might not be good to put in fabrics people touch why do you invasively inject it directly into peoples bloodstreams in your health institute?

Posted by: rab ()
Date: March 13, 2015 04:01PM

Wilhelm Reich's theory about the therapetuic qualities of orgasm is probably the most advanced study that I have ever read about this topic. On the other hand, we always forget one thing: sex is to make babies. It is not for fun. Neither is food.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: March 13, 2015 04:15PM

What wrong with adding fun to those necessities.
One could say it is fun to eat, it is lofty to have babies

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: March 13, 2015 04:37PM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> Tom does read this forum and keep his eye on the
> raw food scene, and he does see the living food
> diet as the best type of raw vegan diet. He is not
> a bitter person, he is far too busy to be bitter
> about the raw food scene, he does have a life
> outside of raw foods, and a very busy one at that.
> He does speak well of some raw food leaders and
> their successes.
>

how do you know that

> I am curious as to who wrote this babble you
> quoted in your file?
>
> Where can l find his old posts here?

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: March 13, 2015 06:04PM

TSM wrote:
"Quite frankly l would love to take the vow of silenece and meditate 22 hours per day as a recluse in secluded areas, that is my ultimate dream."

Listening to your posts is like listening to the Storms, depressing, hopeless and anti-Life. WE didn't come here to check out and not particiapte in Life, that's no different than being a drug addict checked out in a hazy coma.

The miracle of being a/Live is passing you both by, you cannot see the beauty in being physical. Enlightenment, heaven, hell are all constructs of the human imagination and are coping mechanisms at best.

As a child, didn't you relish going outside and marveling/playing? What has happened to you since that has taken that childlike joy away?

At least if you go to secluded areas, could you at least spend a few hours a day planting Food Forests for the rest of the worlds population?

The Man Who Planted Trees

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: March 13, 2015 07:46PM

Raw food retreats that have their patients rebound on rebounders and relax in hot tubs and enjoy the tropical fruits growing
Playing croquette...wheatgrass implants...
Nothing wrong with that.

Date: March 13, 2015 09:02PM

NuNativs wrote:
The miracle of being a/Live is passing you both by

Tai:
You are assuming too much, NuNativs. If and when you ever find out about my life, you will laugh about your assumptions.

The one issue I take is with your aggressive stance on your lifestyle. TSM has not found the right woman, so he abstains. He is to be applauded for his self control. I applaud you TSM.

Date: March 13, 2015 09:52PM

Tai, you can take issue about my "aggressive" stance, but I find that promoting "take the vow of silenece and meditate 22 hours per day as a recluse" is harmful to those who listen.

If eating a sprout diet leads to the desire to check out of physical Life on a so called "Satan" planet, then it's time to change diets and/or Lifestyle pronto. A healthy Lifestyle should lead to more Life not less of it and yes I'm calling a life of meditation less of a Life...

Let's just look at things physically, not made up multiverses and satan realms and assorted nonsense. WE have invented the Hubble telescope and WE are now looking all around US at the surrounding universe light years away and what do we find?

NOTHING! WE are the only Life forms in the near vicinity and if that doesn't make you wake up in the morning in gratitude and goose bumps, instead of wishing you weren't here then...

"The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science. Whoever does not know it and can no longer wonder, no longer marvel, is as good as dead, and his eyes are dimmed. Einstein

YMMV

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: March 13, 2015 10:40PM

"NOTHING! WE are the only Life forms in the near vicinity and if that doesn't make you wake up in the morning in gratitude and goose bumps, instead of wishing you weren't here then..."

Humans are not intelligent, let's be honest with ourselves. Who's to say there aren't extra-terrestrial life forms on our planet right now that we are unaware of? Much like when you walk past a worm on the ground, that worm is completely unaware that someone much more intelligent is in its vicinity. How do you know the same thing isn't happening with humans and higher evolved life forms? I think relying strictly on the five physical senses sets one backwards and limits their capabilities. I don't think science will ever figure out the origin of the universe. The more we know, the more we don't know, and the next finding could make everything we currently know irrelevant or completely flawed. I do think there are plenty of powerful technologies and information that is hidden from humanity, however, by the powers that be.

Date: March 14, 2015 03:31AM

NuNativs Wrote:
> TSM wrote:
> "Quite frankly l would love to take the vow of
> silenece and meditate 22 hours per day as a
> recluse in secluded areas, that is my ultimate
> dream."
>
> Listening to your posts is like listening to the
> Storms, depressing, hopeless and anti-Life. WE
> didn't come here to check out and not particiapte
> in Life, that's no different than being a drug
> addict checked out in a hazy coma.
>
> The miracle of being a/Live is passing you both
> by, you cannot see the beauty in being physical.
> Enlightenment, heaven, hell are all constructs of
> the human imagination and are coping mechanisms at
> best.
>
> As a child, didn't you relish going outside and
> marveling/playing? What has happened to you since
> that has taken that childlike joy away?

You are missing my point and making many assumptions, but never mind, it is not important, most people would probably feel this way, it is to be expected.

Tai Wrote:
> NuNativs wrote:
> The miracle of being a/Live is passing you both
> by
>
> Tai:
> You are assuming too much, NuNativs. If and when
> you ever find out about my life, you will laugh
> about your assumptions.

Exactly, same goes with me. If people could get into my spirit and mind they wouldn't say such things.

>
> The one issue I take is with your aggressive
> stance on your lifestyle.

Yes. If you read the earlier post of NuNativs, about 15 of the first 40 posts made were attacks on me, and even going as far to say l need to get "laid" more. Really uncalled for, but it demonstrates difference between us both. Some people are ruled more by the physical and others more by the spiritual,it all depends on one's level of development, but according to NuNativs l am assummed to be no more along the path than anyone else, and l suppose l am seen to be a talker trying to be wannabe spiritual master and deluded. winking smiley I don't care what anyone thinks because l KNOW why l am here, and l KNOW who l am, and l KNOW exactly what role l am to play while on this Earth...I have a specific and very important job to do, and it is not to diddle and daddle with small talk and physical pleasures and compromise. I am here to become as enlightened and focussed as l possibly can,and l am NOT going to settle for anything less.

> TSM has not found the
> right woman, so he abstains. He is to be
> applauded for his self control. I applaud you
> TSM.

That is always the hardest aspect of trying to live a pure life, but it is much easier when one meditates. I don't want a partner to sit on the couch with and kiss and hug and watch films with or to go to restuarants or go places (that's idle time). If l did have another partner l would make it clear that my primary role is to spend time researching, helping others and meditating, and they would have to fit in around that. I've been there and done that in my earlier life here and in previous lives, now is the time to do what l was born to do and work solely on giving and especially developing increased enlightenment. I know a bunch of men and women who are like me and stay single because they want to work on their enlightenment and help others. I don't need anyone else because l am complete in myself. I never feel lonely or depressed because the `light' is all l need...it is everything to me and l wish for nothing else.

Most people are not going to understand, and many will criticise me for my isdeas, but l am o.k with that because l understand where they are coming from.

Finding a partner is very very easy in this world if one is prepared to compromise their standards like many do, but l am NOT prepared to compromise on the most important things. Someone needs to be either enlightened or well on their way to enlightenment, no meat eating, no gambling, no alcohol, no excessive desires for sex everyday, no excessive watching of t.v or watching stupid t.v soaps etc, no undesirable forms of music, no worshipping mainstream media etc, and no lawyers/doctors/mainstream journalists/t.v people etc. I need to be around people who know who they are and why they are here....real spiritual go getters where enlightenment IS the most important thing in their lives. If they want to watch t.v everyday and do all the other stuff people do, l say to FIND SOMEONE ELSE to do it with because there are plenty of people out there who will do that with you. I know a bunch of people who happily practise abstainance, and some of them are very good looking people, but they are focussed and know what they want out of life.....I respect that so much!

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: March 14, 2015 03:44AM

jtprindl Wrote:

>
> Humans are not intelligent, let's be honest with
> ourselves.

That is EXACTLY right. That is why we need to become enlightened so we are ruled by the higher spirit and think less using manmade constructed ideas. It's a process. When one reaches a certain point and have experience in the physical world and ineractions with people they can then seek enlightenment and live mainly in the spiritual realm. Humans are dumb, and the mind can't be trusted to guide us very well, but when we develop wisdom via finding the `light' we'll be guided perfectly.

> Who's to say there aren't
> extra-terrestrial life forms on our planet right
> now that we are unaware of?

There are!

> How do you know
> the same thing isn't happening with humans and
> higher evolved life forms?

It is.

>I think relying strictly on the five physical senses sets one
> backwards and limits their capabilities.

It does, that is why enlightenment is important.

>I don't think science will ever figure out the origin of
> the universe.

Agreed, scientsists are stupid people who know nothing because they are constrained by manmade ideas and are interfered with by other spriits misguiding them. .

>The more we know, the more we don't
> know, and the next finding could make everything
> we currently know irrelevant or completely flawed.

Yes.

> I do think there are plenty of powerful
> technologies and information that is hidden from
> humanity, however, by the powers that be.

Agreed.

LOL, l just woke up that the post l quoted was from jprindle. I thought it was from NuNativs and l was greatly surprised because it didn't seem like something l would have expected from them. I wondered why l was suddenly agreeing with everything (btw, me and NuNativs agree on virtually nothing).

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2015 03:48AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: March 14, 2015 04:30AM

jtprindl wrote:
"Humans are not intelligent, let's be honest with ourselves."

We were dragging ourselves across the US just a little over 150+ years ago and now we're building the Hubble telescope, connecting ourselves with the Internet and going into space. I think you underestimate your species.

"Much like when you walk past a worm on the ground, that worm is completely unaware that someone much more intelligent is in its vicinity."

The worm is well aware of the vibrations around it and will act accordingly by retreating. WE are far more aware than a worm, and would know that something higher than us is present, but there isn't. Our destiny is to populate the universe, "Be fruitful and multiply".

TSM wrote;
"Some people are ruled more by the physical and others more by the spiritual"...
"Someone needs to be either enlightened or well on their way to enlightenment"...
"real spiritual go getters where enlightenment IS the most important thing in their lives"
"That is why we need to become enlightened so we are ruled by the higher spirit"
"It does, that is why enlightenment is important."

TSM, define precisely "enlightenment" and "spiritual". TSM talks a big game throwing vague undefineable, unprovable terms out left and right. I'm smart enough not to swallow it like many "spiritually correct" sheeple. Been around that game too long, talk about mumbo jumbo, there's a pile of it...

Date: March 14, 2015 04:35AM

you're either enlightened to this moment, or you're not.

you have gratitude and acceptance and awareness now, or you don't.

it's not some future goal to strenuously work towards through meditation.

Date: March 14, 2015 04:50AM

Thanks fresh I can dig that. I define "enlightenment" as the Free unbridled circulation of SunLight/Lifeforce/Sexual Energy throughout the body without restriction...

Date: March 14, 2015 04:51AM

NuNativs Wrote:

>
> TSM, define precisely "enlightenment" and
> "spiritual". TSM talks a big game throwing vague
> undefineable, unprovable terms out left and right.
> I'm smart enough not to swallow it like many
> "spiritually correct" sheeple. Been around that
> game too long, talk about mumbo jumbo, there's a
> pile of it...

I think l would be likely wasting my time if l did so.

Trying to explain enlightenment to someone who isn't doesn't work, and l am not going to waste time and try. If you haven't experienced enlightenment and other dimensions, trying to read about it won't mean anything because you have no experience to draw upon to put meaning to any of it. The things is....you can't teach wisdom, you can only experience it. There are various wise words of wisdom written by enlightened people, but it means nothing to most people because wisdom can't be understood by words alone, it must be grown into.

If you think l am talking mumbo jumbo and trying to sound clever and high level, l am fine with you thinking that. If you think l am backing down because l am too scared of being called out as a fake, l am fine with you thinking that also.

Lets get back to topic, because this discussion on sexual relations and enlightenment is going to head nowhere. Lets meet a common ground, and that for most people here is raw foods. I'll save the spritual talk to those who are ready for it, not for those who are ready to beat it down with a stick....i've been around long enough not to waste energy trying to convince people of anything,for that is an act of a silly person who lacks wisdom.

www.thesproutarian.com

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: March 14, 2015 05:02AM

"WE are far more aware than a worm, and would know that something higher than us is present, but there isn't."

Humans may just be a worm to other beings that we are unaware of. You are human and your senses are greatly limited, you cannot be sure there isnt another being in the very room you're in that you are oblivious to. Just like we never stop and consider talking or interacting with a worm, other beings could treat us the same exact way. "What's the point? They're extremely stupid, they destroy their own planet and kill eachother".

" I think you underestimate your species."

Hatred, violence, ego, corruption, greed, destroying the planet, high disease rates... I don't think so.

Date: March 14, 2015 05:11AM

I'll just say one thing. Use of the third eye is the beginning path to enlightenment,because the `light' is the bringer of wisdom. And the more one lives in the light, the more enlightenment that occurs. But that by itself is not enough, because enlightened people don't neccessarily have the strength to easily overcome temptations, for that only occurs when one is at one with the higher level sound freqencies in my experience. Increasing enlightenment is a process that takes time, and ones who are one with these energies truely understand that.

I am nothing special, for we all are made to be able to become enlightened and elevated when the time is right, for that is our birthright given to us by God.

And yes, there are many fakes out there speaking mumbo jumbo, but they are easy to pick when one is enlightened to certain degrees. If you think l am one of those fakes, you are more than welcome to think that, for that is not my business or concern. My business and current concern is to use the internal gifts that we humans have been given, and that is to use the third eye and to be in line with the higher sound frequencies so full blown enlightenment equal to the spiritual masters is forthcoming.

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: March 14, 2015 05:21AM

TSM wrote:
I've been there and done that in my earlier life here and in previous lives, now is the time to do what l was born to do and work solely on giving and especially developing increased enlightenment.

Tai:
I appreciate your website even more, realizing how much sacrifice was put into it.
The only way to really sell veganism to smart people is to provide all the nutrients. You've done well researching everything.

Date: March 14, 2015 05:23AM

jtprindl Wrote:
> "WE are far more aware than a worm, and would know
> that something higher than us is present, but
> there isn't."
>
> Humans may just be a worm to other beings that we
> are unaware of.

Yes, most humans are basically like fish in a bowl, and in comparisson to most animals, our awareness isn't much higher when compared to high level beings with full enlightenment. Many higher level beings see us just like animals, because we are not far removed from animals spiritually speaking...we are completely dependant on only the five senses and know nothing else. Many won't have any spiritual experiences at their current incarnation here because their animal instincts keep any experiences far away for their own protection because their mind can't handle anything outside of their precious illusions. People even get scared when they meet aliens, that'show fragile the human mind has become through the system we live under...we don't even know our true selves, so any thought of other beings scares us.

>
> " I think you underestimate your species."
>
> Hatred, violence, ego, corruption, greed,
> destroying the planet, high disease rates... I
> don't think so.

EXACTLY!!! In this current life, humans are a blight on the landscape, but they have potential because they do have the ability to be at one with the soul and to use the third eye they were given by the creator. That is why l love all people unconditionally, because l know the greatness we all have within, but l also understand why enlightened beings want little to do with us...people are prisoners here and are blinded by illusion.

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: March 14, 2015 05:32AM

jtprindl wrote:
"Hatred, violence, ego, corruption, greed, destroying the planet, high disease rates... I don't think so."

That's all WE're about? Might as well join TheStorm and off yourself. Personally, "I don't think so"...

TSM wrote:
"If you think l am one of those fakes, you are more than welcome to think that"

I absolutely do. I call out pseudo spiritualists and Christian bible thumpers equally, as they both rub me the worng way, though their message and aim is similar...

Date: March 14, 2015 05:38AM

" It has been asserted by Stephen Phillips that the third eye's microscopic vision is capable of observing objects as small as quarks.[10]"

tongue sticking out smiley

Date: March 14, 2015 05:45AM

The "creator" is not foolish in that it arranged the Sun/LIGHT to be the center around which WE revolve so that even an idiot could comprehend. Unfortunately everyone complicates the obvious (enLIGHTenment, third eye, meditation, heaven, hell, jesus, allah, buddha ad infinitum) thus adding to the general confusion and division of the human condition...

Date: March 14, 2015 05:49AM

Tai Wrote:
> TSM wrote:
> I've been there and done that in my earlier life
> here and in previous lives, now is the time to do
> what l was born to do and work solely on giving
> and especially developing increased
> enlightenment.
>
> Tai:
> I appreciate your website even more, realizing how
> much sacrifice was put into it.
> The only way to really sell veganism to smart
> people is to provide all the nutrients. You've
> done well researching everything.

Thanks Tai, you completely understand what l am about. The last thing l want to be doing is writing a book and doing my website, but it IS very important l do so because people need to be given help in the area in vegan diets because l feel the teachings are not adequate for most people to make a long term go of it.

Yes, l believe in creating a diet that will minimise failure for the average person by providing all the nutrients in high and balanced levels. I want to make it safe for the average lay person and to use abundant science as a way to promote my diet to the world because too few raw leaders have any trust because they don't have a demonstrated science platform to get people listening and taking them seriously. For eg, David Wolfe talks about mushrooms in the sky etc, but that type of talk is going to keep many epople away because he can't prove it. BUT when people read my book they will see l am trying to be on the level, and they will trust me more because l can back up everything l say and use sound logic to explain ideas. THAT is the difference between what l do and everyone else does. We need to get back the trust because too many raw leaders have driven people away and are NOT trusted to be on the level.

Sure...I don't believe science is the be all and end all, but it is a good starting point. We must have trust before we can do anything else.

l don't want people to fail or people to fall for fancy sales pitches used. My diet is only for people who are really determined because it is hard work and the tastes are strong. I will NEVER promote a fruit based diet because l see too many fail on the diet, but the diet l promote can be made easier by combining it with aspects of other diets to make it more acceptable for people not as determined, BUT certain principles will still apply with the diet l teach. l pull out all the stops and promote the safest diet as l see it in it's purest form, for then it can be seen for what it is, and then people can use that platform to do variations of it like Jprindle does,and even fruit can be added, BUT the base must be sprouts in order to improve the nutrient levels and to balance the nutrition.

I don't say that science is the be all and end all, but it is a way to distinguish myself from the average raw food teacher talking pseudoscience and nonsense. We now have more educated readers due to the internet and the days of raw leaders teaching unfounded ideas as facts is coming to an end. I am trying to promote a new wave of raw teaching where science and abundant common sense is used...gone is the fairy tale thinking. I don't teach to audiences who are gullable suckers...l assume my readers will be intelligent and question things, so l muist do my best not to insult their intelligence and try to slip things past them. What l teach must be solidly backed up with the addition and high levels of common sense. I will NOT treat my audiences like idiots like many do...the old ways have gone because the internet can catch people out these days, so we need to get our act togeather and be on the level. And no, l will not teach about the garden of eden diets and say we were frugivores either, because that is a slippery slope....some areas had proven fruigovores, most didn't, so we can't go down that path.

Thanks again Tai, what you said means a lot to me, and my eyes are moist through happiness. I am doing things the way l do for very VERY particular reasons, and the higher powers have guided me all the way, for l would never have been able to do it all by myself.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2015 05:55AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: March 14, 2015 05:58AM

TSM wrote:
"For eg, David Wolfe talks about mushrooms in the sky etc, but that type of talk is going to keep many epople away because he can't prove it."

TSM you can't prove "enlightenment", "spiritual" "third eye" "aliens" "higher level beings" and on and on. You spew out endless nonsense and everyone swallows...(but not me).

I'm calling you out. Prove ANY of it...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2015 06:00AM by NuNativs.

Date: March 14, 2015 06:01AM

Tai Wrote:

> Tai:
> I appreciate your website even more, realizing how
> much sacrifice was put into it.
> The only way to really sell veganism to smart
> people is to provide all the nutrients. You've
> done well researching everything.

No-one will ever know the amount of research that has really been done. Have been through and taken notes on thousands and thousands of pages of studies, and now need to go through all of that over and over again to write a book that flows and is solid.

Some of my short essays on B12 took 30 hours to write and fully reference and 4 months of researching hours each morning. As l said, people have no idea of the work l have done behond the scenes at great expense to my personal lifestyle. The things which keeps me going is to help others and espcially to raise standards in the raw food world.

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: March 14, 2015 06:07AM

TSM wrote:
"No-one will ever know the amount of research that has really been done."

And through said research, you've come up with that WE need to drink quarts of radish, broccoli juice and copious amounts of fermented URINE?!?

START OVER!!!!

Current Page: 6 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables