Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous1234567
Current Page: 7 of 7
Re: Clements Anti Fruit Lecture
Date: March 14, 2015 06:13AM

NuNativs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> I'm calling you out. Prove ANY of it...

Nope, you are not ready until you experience things outside of the five senses...most in the world are not ready except to remain as fish in a bowl. Many still doubt the spiritual masters and go as far to call them bad people and conmen....most in this world are far from ready for anything except to follow `the system' and believe what it tells them and only believe in the five senses. So be it.

People who know me better know l am on the level with them because this type of stuff can't be faked so easily, especially to enlightened people. If l went around bluffing l would be eventually called out by people who were enlightened, but interestingly l am apparently saying things that various spiritual masters have said despite me not being studied in spiritual texts or having heard of these masters. The point is, when we are connected to outside senses the cosmos does give us information, that's why various enlightened people can say similar things.

www.thesproutarian.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: March 14, 2015 08:42AM

NuNativs Wrote:

> TSM you can't prove "enlightenment", "spiritual"
> "third eye" "aliens" "higher level beings" and on
> and on. You spew out endless nonsense and everyone
> swallows...(but not me).
>
> I'm calling you out. Prove ANY of it...

The spiritual system does not work that way. Why? Because if we could show people the third eye and it's effects and take them into other dimensions and introduce them to aliens etc they would change their behaviour and attitude straight away on the surface, but the spiritual system can never work that way because you don't make the sacrifises and avoid temptation to get these rewards (it's not a conditional concept at play here), you do it because you want to be a much better person who lives with high levels of integrity, and that includes loving the people/bankers/politicians that ensalve us, and it also involves loving the tyrants and murderers of this world because these people are heavily compromised by other dark beings and they do not know what they are doing because they are under a spell of sorts. But regardless, they have perfection within them because they have a third eye, but they never got to the point of using it to proper effect because they sold out to the dark side, but sometimes these people get a second chance because they showed great promise in previous lives and they may get interventions from a Jesus like figure or visits from aliens.

The point is, faith and belief must be had first, the desire to be a flawless person who wants to avoid temptation must then follow, and the desire to know one's inner self must also follow, but if we worship the external via the physical temptations one will never experience the fine things that the third eye will lead us too.

I am only sharing information, not for you, but for people are who ready and are looking to get to this step.

We already have great input from great people, and that is to treat other people how you would like to be treated. As for getting wisdom and growing, that must be done the hard way. If we could just give these things to people the spitritual system would not work because it is not based on acting good for your reward, you must act good because you want to, but not for the rewards that will come. The spiritual system is not based on conditional actions, the actions of one MUST be pure in the first place.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2015 08:46AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: March 14, 2015 04:01PM

TSM wrote:
"Trying to explain enlightenment to someone who isn't doesn't work"
"l am on the level with them because this type of stuff can't be faked so easily, especially to enlightened people"
"most in the world are not ready except to remain as fish in a bowl"
" interestingly l am apparently saying things that various spiritual masters have said despite me not being studied in spiritual texts "
"that's why various enlightened people can say similar things"
"not for you, but for people are who ready and are looking to get to this step"
"Use of the third eye is the beginning path to enlightenment"
"And the more one lives in the light, the more enlightenment that occurs"
"I am nothing special, for we all are made to be able to become enlightened"

"they are easy to pick when one is enlightened to certain degrees"

Oh you described yourself perfectly with that last one, someone who has to drum on and on about how enLIGHTened they are, is surely not enlightened whatsoever, of that I am sure...

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: March 14, 2015 06:19PM

"Oh you described yourself perfectly with that last one, someone who has to drum on and on about how enLIGHTened they are, is surely not enlightened whatsoever, of that I am sure..."

You keep saying you know or are sure of things that you actually have no clue about.

Date: March 14, 2015 06:32PM

"You keep saying you know or are sure of things that you actually have no clue about."

To whom are you refering?

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: March 14, 2015 06:57PM

NuNativs Wrote:
> "You keep saying you know or are sure of things
> that you actually have no clue about."
>
> To whom are you refering?

You.

You state you are sure that humans would know if there were more intelligent beings around us. You state that you know TSM is not enlightened even though you have never met him nor really know his true lifestyle. But the reality is you do not know neither of these things.

Date: March 14, 2015 07:16PM

jtprindl said:
"You state you are sure that humans would know if there were more intelligent beings around us. You state that you know TSM is not enlightened even though you have never met him nor really know his true lifestyle. But the reality is you do not know neither of these things."

Aliens, multiverses, Lucifer planets, enLIGHTenment, spirituality, All ARGUABLE phenomenon as none of it can be proven. It's like the preacher talking about "heaven" as if he's been there, pure speculation and wishful thinking.The gullible and easily decieved swallow it up because they need someone to do the thinking for them and to placate their uncertainty caused by distrusting their own connection to ALL KNOWLEDGE.

I'll take Sun/Light Air Water and Earth as these things are not arguable, they are what WE are ALL made of and give us and sustain our Lives. The rest is distracting hogwash, that's why you have to take it on "faith". I don't need FAITH to know the Sun/Light is sustaining and causing ALL Life on Earth to be.

As far as TSM, he talks a big talk, but people that talk continually about how spiritually bad assed they are, are usually not and I sense it a mile away as he continually bolsters himself up every chance he gets.

One thing I learned from mushrooms is that "spirituality" is nothing more than sensing vibrations that most are too numbed down to pick up, but trust me, it's all physical, Sight/Sound waves in motion from Light itself, nothing more. This INFINITE universe WE Live in, is enough.

Why complicate the gift of LIFE?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2015 07:18PM by NuNativs.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: March 14, 2015 07:20PM

jtprindl Wrote:
> NuNativs Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > "You keep saying you know or are sure of things
> > that you actually have no clue about."
> >
> > To whom are you refering?
>
>
> You.
>
> You state you are sure that humans would know if
> there were more intelligent beings around us. You
> state that you know TSM is not enlightened even
> though you have never met him nor really know his
> true lifestyle. But the reality is you do not know
> neither of these things.

It is pretty darn silly to say there are no signs of intelligent life based on the Hubble telescope not having detected anything to NuNativs specifications.

Date: March 14, 2015 07:36PM

Suez said:
"It is pretty darn silly to say there are no signs of intelligent life based on the Hubble telescope not having detected anything to NuNativs specifications."

Specifications? It's called proof. Like the concept of "heaven" which ISIS loves to convince the gullible. I'll believe when I see it. Till then...

Date: March 14, 2015 07:44PM

NuNativs Wrote:
> Suez said:
> "It is pretty darn silly to say there are no signs
> of intelligent life based on the Hubble telescope
> not having detected anything to NuNativs
> specifications."
>
> Specifications? It's called proof. Like the
> concept of "heaven" which ISIS loves to convince
> the gullible. I'll believe when I see it. Till
> then...

So do you think everyone who has been visited by their dead relatives are just imagining things?

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 14, 2015 07:48PM

Hey NuNativs,

I just uploaded a Video that I know you will like...

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: March 14, 2015 07:48PM

SueZ wrote:

So far I haven't seen anything in the alternative medical field that the Clements can claim as original to them. What am I missing? What have they brought to the table that originated with them? Anyone?

For instance, I was just reading some reviews of their book on toxic clothing and was surprised to see reviewers crediting the Clements with this discovery while, in fact, it's been well known in the alternative community for at least 20 year before they wrote their book that I know of. That is how long ago I was told by my alternative M.D. to wear only natural fiber fabrics with low impact dyes.

I have not read their book but

Tai:
Wouldn't it be fair, if you read their book and then commented? People take an old idea and take recent cases and examples to support the idea and compile a book. Others appreciate the time and organization, thus they buy it. I am one of those buyers, so is my mother. I learned a lot about new fabrics, shocking news stories I never read or heard about.

All of the books I read so far of Brian's include recent case histories, which is book worthy. Yes, these concepts are very old, but some readers like to read about modern examples. To me, the books that HHI and Brian produce are a way of sharing their wealth. yes, they stand to make a profit from the books, but it also costs a lot of money to make those books, too. Between the books, DVDs and free youtube, a person can learn the whole HHI protocol without ever visiting. That is being generous.

I am waiting to hear Brian's comments about the IV therapy. Your sharing about your own experience with Vit C IV therapy is appreciated and helpful for others. Your insight into silver IV therapy is also appreciated. The animal injection deaths by Max Gerson and Cousens is a tragedy, if they are true, and so bizarre for vegetarian/vegan doctors.

My guess is that HHI is selling transition products, even though they are advocating a cleaner and purer lifestyle ideally. What do you use to line your trays? I have the teflex/paraflex sheets, but I also use the natural parchment or wax paper from the health food stores.

Going back to the topic of Brian Clement's books. The only reason I got back into raw foodism seriously after witnessing so many raw disasters was because of people like Brian clement. Raw vegan chefs trashed my faith in raw veganism, because they were focused on taste, texture, appearance and gourmet recipes that had sometimes nothing to do with balanced nutrition. I saw too many fails following the raw vegan chef path. Then when I found out about Brian Clement, too many years after being told raw vegan chefs (and people like David Wolfe) were the authorities of raw food, I had hope in raw veganism again. I learned about him about the same time I learned about Lou. Those two men opened the door of raw veganism again to me that the failures had shut. When I talk about failures, I am talking about serious disease. I am around sick and hurting people. That is my interest in raw food. But I am not totally sold on everything they teach. I am suspicious of some products. But their approach of using food to heal versus using food to feed emotions and tastes shows a lot of promise and has a good record of healing.

you ask: "What have they brought to the table that originated with them? Anyone?"
They are just modern teachers of age old concepts.

Date: March 14, 2015 07:51PM

Suez wrote:
"So do you think everyone who has been visited by their dead relatives are just imagining things?"

I'm not sure, I haven't personally experienced these things, but it could just be wishful thinking or self delusion. I'm interested in Life after Life but who really knows that's why I say let's just enjoy what WE have now which seems relatively RARE if WE look around us.

ISIS gets it's followers to believe in the afterLife/god/heaven to where they go blow themselves up, something seems off.

I WANT TO BELIEVE?!?

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 14, 2015 07:51PM

Tai: wrote:

<<<They are just modern teachers of age old concepts.>>>

“What this country needs is a great teacher, one who, with the eyes of a superior being, can see the roots of our troubles, the causes of man's perennial lassitude, constant seeking after stimulants, the causes of his deterioration, weakness, decrepitude, impotence and suffering; one who possess a deep knowledge of the secrets of nature, who knows the almost magic virtues of fresh fruits, uncooked vegetables and nuts, and who can stir our people as no man ever stirred them before. ...Our people must be made drunk with enthusiasm and wild with eagerness for a new life based on a new and superior nutrition. The man who can stir this nation to its roots and bring it back to a pristine state of health and perfection [1] will be greater than he who builds an army, greater than a scientist or inventor who devotes his talents and energies to perfecting some new engine of destruction." -Herbert Shelton, "Superior Nutrition" pp.95-96

In "The Science and Fine Art of Food and Nutrition" on page 355, Shelton uses the exact same words in the quote above, except instead of finishing the last sentence with [1] will be greater than... Shelton used ... [1] and will deserve to rank among the world's greatest men." -Herbert Shelton, "The Science and Fine Art of Food and Nutrition" p. 355

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2015 07:53PM by John Rose.

Date: March 14, 2015 08:13PM

Tai Wrote:

>
> you ask: "What have they brought to the table that
> originated with them? Anyone?"
> They are just modern teachers of age old concepts.

Tai, I have to disagree with that. I don't want to keep repeating myself but I think I did a passable job saying why in my response to someone else so I'm just going to paste it in here in case you missed it.

Date: March 13, 2015 07:00AM

RawPracticalist Wrote:
> I dont think the issue is about bringing something
> new to the table as knowledge but more about re
> emphasizing what is already discovered and
> forgotten.

Ok, RawPracticalist, I was hoping to have been understood better but (just for you) I will reemphasize a few points on toxins which Mr. and Mrs. Clement seemed to have remembered, that others may have forgotten, after yet others had originally discovered, and how Mr.and Mrs. Clement brought the points about toxins up again and made a profit on a book by doing so from those who may have forgotten, and then how Mr. and Mrs. Clement seem themselves to have forgotten again about these very toxins but yet they continue to make a profit off of some of these very same toxins by selling them to the same demographic marks they sold books to warning of these toxins.

1. If you think maybe Teflon is not suitable to wear it is probably also not suitable to have in contact with your dehydrating food and maybe you shouldn't be selling it to do that with.

2. If you think nano metal might not be good to put in fabrics people touch why do you invasively inject it directly into peoples bloodstreams in your health institute?

Pages: Previous1234567
Current Page: 7 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables