Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Wellness Guru Belle Gibson Accused of Faking Cancer Battle to Promote Her Lifestyle App and Book
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: April 25, 2015 08:08PM

Only humans think that billard balls are arguing.
They have no independent existence, do not think, do not argue.
Maybe I am a ball who does not he is one.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wellness Guru Belle Gibson Accused of Faking Cancer Battle to Promote Her Lifestyle App and Book
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: April 25, 2015 10:30PM

RawPracticalist Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Only humans think that billard balls are arguing.

If you peel a banana, the other bananas feel it through the subatominc particles of the air. But maybe that only happens in out imagination.

We humans like to do analogies when talking.

[en.wikipedia.org]

Analogy (analogia, "proportion"[1][2]) is a cognitive process of transferring information or meaning from a particular subject (the analogue or source) to another particular subject (the target), or a linguistic expression corresponding to such a process. In a narrower sense, analogy is an inference or an argument from one particular to another particular, as opposed to deduction, induction, and abduction, where at least one of the premises or the conclusion is general.

Analogy plays a significant role in problem solving such as, decision making, perception, memory, creativity, emotion, explanation and communication. It lies behind basic tasks such as the identification of places, objects and people, for example, in face perception and facial recognition systems. It has been argued that analogy is "the core of cognition".[3]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/25/2015 10:33PM by Panchito.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: April 26, 2015 04:16PM

"so you HAVE heard of bananas and strawberries then ?"

Show a credible source that states bananas and strawberries contain iodine.

"in other words, you did not receive sufficient iodine as a child?"

Classic, uneducated fresh with sarcasm to try and divert the conversation.

"you also claimed that i was deficient in xyz....
you have failed to support your claim."

Your behavior and near 100% fruit and vegetable diet speaks for itself. Now of course, YOU don't find anything wrong with YOUR behavior, but mentally unstable individuals usually don't. That's why they continue doing what they do - which in your case is living on rawfoodsupport and intentionally trying to provoke emotional responses out of people either via insult, sarcasm, passive aggressiveness, etc. Are you in high school?

Many studies suggest your proposed selenium is far too low. Much credible information suggests your iodine is far too low. A diet of F+V alone gives such low amounts of ALA that conversion rates to EPA/DHA would be far too low.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 26, 2015 04:46PM

jtprindl,

Finally, we agree ! praise Jesus!!!

According to YOU I am deficient !

Can we just agree on that? NO? not even that?

why are you so argumentative and confrontational, jtprindl? Do you have a strange drive to fulfill the hypocritictm oath that you so strenuously deny? perhaps you can discover why by placing a couch in front of a mirror and analyzing yourself!!!

yes!!! great idea, right? nevermind, you'd probably break the mirror.

praise be to allah I don't live based on studies

tip for your future interrogations and armchair psychoanalysis...

Before you claim that someone is Deficient, it might be intellectually respectable to specify what exactly the numbers are! I know, seems strange to you (didn't you learn any of this in school?). Much easier, yet lazy, for you to scream deficient, STILL refuse to state the sodium requirement at the end of pages of discussion, and at the end, after I provide a few morsels of information and scientific references, claim that "studies say....". Without EVER acknowledging ANYTHING that I have posted has any validity. EVER. that would be tantamount to treason and you would be driven out into the wilderness by your ego.

Or better yet, actually be polite and have a conversation with someone instead of playing some kind of GOTCHA game with nutrients.

AND, actually pay for an office with a couch like any other respectable psychologist prior to making any claims about the emotional health of someone.
HINT: when people disagree with you it is typical response to claim they are insane - because if THEY are NOT insane, that only leaves you!! see? Completely rational.

AND, the only reason you so childishly accuse me of things is because I have provided counterpoint to some of your posts, and instead of responding intelligently to my counterpoint, you wish for revenge. such an ugly thing prindl, this revenge motive.

Date: April 26, 2015 05:32PM

"HINT: when people disagree with you it is typical response to claim they are insane - because if THEY are NOT insane, that only leaves you!! see? Completely rational."

Your behavior makes you mentally unstable which has nothing to do with you agreeing or disagreeing with myself. Your countless made up accusations and hypotheticals created in your own mentally unstable mind in that rant is even more evidence that something isn't right up there. You are also delusional as to what a "counterpoint" is. You think you're saying something but actually not countering anything. Of course, this is to be expected from a mentally unstable individual. You telling someone else to be polite is downright hilarious. I don't need to know the exact numbers of your blood tests to know you're deficient in critical nutrients such as selenium and EPA/DHA. Again, your continuous behavior speaks for itself. You are in high school, aren't you?

Symptoms of DHA deficiency include psychological disturbances and emotional sensitivity (perfectly describes you). Symptoms of selenium deficiency include irritability. Symptoms of zinc deficiency include emotional disturbances.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 26, 2015 05:49PM

jtprindl wrote::

<<<Symptoms of DHA deficiency include psychological disturbances and emotional sensitivity (perfectly describes you). Symptoms of selenium deficiency include irritability. Symptoms of zinc deficiency include emotional disturbances.>>>

I've known fresh for ~16 years and I have never seen those symptoms from him.

However, I have seen those symptoms from you, jt, ever since you started posting.

fresh wrote:

<<<AND, the only reason you so childishly accuse me of things is because I have provided counterpoint to some of your posts, and instead of responding intelligently to my counterpoint, you wish for revenge. such an ugly thing prindl, this revenge motive.>>>

Yes, jtprindl likes to play NIGYYSOB, which stands for Now I Got Ya Ya SoB!

In fact, jtprindl has one of the worst demeanors I have seen on this Message Board and it's no wonder he and suez get along so well!!!

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: April 26, 2015 06:32PM

jtprindl Wrote:
> "HINT: when people disagree with you it is typical
> response to claim they are insane - because if
> THEY are NOT insane, that only leaves you!! see?
> Completely rational."
>
> Your behavior makes you mentally unstable which
> has nothing to do with you agreeing or disagreeing
> with myself. Your countless made up accusations
> and hypotheticals created in your own mentally
> unstable mind in that rant is even more evidence
> that something isn't right up there. You are also
> delusional as to what a "counterpoint" is. You
> think you're saying something but actually not
> countering anything. Of course, this is to be
> expected from a mentally unstable individual. You
> telling someone else to be polite is downright
> hilarious. I don't need to know the exact numbers
> of your blood tests to know you're deficient in
> critical nutrients such as selenium and EPA/DHA.
> Again, your continuous behavior speaks for itself.
> You are in high school, aren't you?
>
> Symptoms of DHA deficiency include psychological
> disturbances and emotional sensitivity (perfectly
> describes you). Symptoms of selenium deficiency
> include irritability. Symptoms of zinc deficiency
> include emotional disturbances.

The obsolete old billy goats around here don't like young guys nudging at their increasingly unpopular fruity niche they've been clinging to for so long. They know their time is almost over and they will not go down with any more grace and wisdom than any other territorial alpha beast ever has. They are not too bright.

Date: April 26, 2015 06:48PM

"I've known fresh for ~16 years and I have never seen those symptoms from him."

That's a failure on your end of the spectrum and says nothing about fresh.

"However, I have seen those symptoms from you, jt, ever since you started posting."

I have always seen those symptoms from you.

"In fact, jtprindl has one of the worst demeanors I have seen on this Message Board and it's no wonder he and suez get along so well!!!"

There it is! The agenda for your post revealed. You strongly dislike SueZ and because SueZ and I get along you dislike myself as well (and in your mind, no one could possibly get along with SueZ unless something was wrong with them!). More high schoolish behavior. You and fresh sit at the lunch table together?

Date: April 26, 2015 06:57PM

SueZ Wrote:
> jtprindl Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > "HINT: when people disagree with you it is
> typical
> > response to claim they are insane - because if
> > THEY are NOT insane, that only leaves you!!
> see?
> > Completely rational."
> >
> > Your behavior makes you mentally unstable which
> > has nothing to do with you agreeing or
> disagreeing
> > with myself. Your countless made up accusations
> > and hypotheticals created in your own mentally
> > unstable mind in that rant is even more
> evidence
> > that something isn't right up there. You are
> also
> > delusional as to what a "counterpoint" is. You
> > think you're saying something but actually not
> > countering anything. Of course, this is to be
> > expected from a mentally unstable individual.
> You
> > telling someone else to be polite is downright
> > hilarious. I don't need to know the exact
> numbers
> > of your blood tests to know you're deficient in
> > critical nutrients such as selenium and
> EPA/DHA.
> > Again, your continuous behavior speaks for
> itself.
> > You are in high school, aren't you?
> >
> > Symptoms of DHA deficiency include
> psychological
> > disturbances and emotional sensitivity
> (perfectly
> > describes you). Symptoms of selenium deficiency
> > include irritability. Symptoms of zinc
> deficiency
> > include emotional disturbances.
>
> The obsolete old billy goats around here don't
> like young guys nudging at their increasingly
> unpopular fruity niche they've been clinging to
> for so long. They know their time is almost over
> and they will not go down with any more grace and
> wisdom than any other territorial alpha beast ever
> has. They are not too bright.

I don't even have a problem with fruit but to not acknowledge that strict F+V diets can very well lead to long-term deficiencies in critical nutrients is an illusion. Fresh doesn't even realize how he's admitting that arguing with him is useless. In one post he'll ask for evidence and in the next post he'll say he doesn't live by studies. Not only is it a contradiction but it's a false representation of those who do utilize the useful information that science can and does provide. You don't have to "live" on studies to acknowledge them. Same concept as how I can list many studies on a variety of herbs and super foods and the N.H. crowd will turn their head the other way. If it wasn't a study done on dates, bananas, and berries, it's not realistic.

Date: April 26, 2015 07:18PM

thank you JR, you're getting smarter by the minute.
Suez, thank you for confirming jtprindl's problems.
if you had not responded i would have been unsure.
but just the fact that you are trying to support him confirms it for me.

> jtprindl Wrote:

> I don't even have a problem with fruit but to not
> acknowledge that strict F+V diets can very well
> lead to long-term deficiencies in critical
> nutrients is an illusion.

thank you for your opinion.

you don't seem to know the difference between an opinion and a fact.

Fresh doesn't even
> realize how he's admitting that arguing with him
> is useless. In one post he'll ask for evidence and
> in the next post he'll say he doesn't live by
> studies.

it's elementary, really. saying that i don't LIVE by studies does not mean that I give no credence to studies. if I LIVED by studies my home would be filled with nutrients from far off lands, with no room for actual food. or do you AGREE with EVERY study? if you DON't agree with every study, why do you not allow me the SAME ? I know, these are questions that you will not actually ever ask yourself... nevertheless..

I do not give credence to studies that are not relevant to me or that i think are not valid or logical. like let's say a study says that we need X amount of iron to ward off cancer. I might not concerned with a study like that because it does not align with my paradigm regarding cancer. this is just a hypothetical example. maybe it's too simple for you to understand. or you are just trying so hard for a Gotcha that you can't think straight.

Not only is it a contradiction but it's a
> false representation of those who do utilize the
> useful information that science can and does
> provide. You don't have to "live" on studies to
> acknowledge them. Same concept as how I can list
> many studies on a variety of herbs and super foods
> and the N.H. crowd will turn their head the other
> way. If it wasn't a study done on dates, bananas,
> and berries, it's not realistic.

1. why do you care about the NH crowd?
2. why will you not allow the NH crowd to think their own thoughts?
3. why can you not understand that just because a study says "do this" -that does not mean that it is valid or necessary? yes, i know, if YOU say it's valid, then it's valid, or if 34456 studies on X exist then we MUST follow that advice! i get it.

Date: April 26, 2015 07:49PM

"thank you JR, you're getting smarter by the minute."

"You supported me so therefore you're getting smarter" - LOL!

"but just the fact that you are trying to support him confirms it for me."

This says a lot about your intelligence and logic, or lack thereof.

"you don't seem to know the difference between an opinion and a fact."

You don't seem to be able to put two and two together. Fruits and vegetables are very low in selenium to the point where even eating lots and lots of them will still result in suboptimal levels (as evidenced by multiple studies). F+V diets are also very low in zinc and long-chain omega-3 fatty acids (after conversion), even when people eat two heads of lettuce (which is very bland, restrictive, and not many people do it).

"I do not give credence to studies that are not relevant to me"

Yeah, anything that disrupts your current view of how you think things should be. Also known as blatantly ignoring the truth so you can continue living under the illusion that you are correct (such as the case with selenium, DHA, and 'super food' studies).

"if you DON't agree with every study, why do you not allow me the SAME ?"

Difference is that I can accept if a study states something contradictory to my own beliefs if it was conducted in a logical manner (unlike virtually all fat studies).

"1. why do you care about the NH crowd?"

Lots of bad advice given by them which can cause others problems in the long-run under a false sense of hope.

"if 34456 studies on X exist then we MUST follow that advice! i get it."

You don't have to follow anything, just don't falsely and maliciously attempt to degrade them because you follow a dogmatic idea (N.H.).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2015 07:51PM by jtprindl.

Date: April 26, 2015 08:13PM

"thank you JR, you're getting smarter by the minute"

ROFL!

Date: April 26, 2015 08:13PM

jtprindl Wrote:

> You don't seem to be able to put two and two
> together.

=4

what do i win?

Fruits and vegetables are very low in
> selenium to the point where even eating lots and
> lots of them will still result in suboptimal
> levels (as evidenced by multiple studies)

you have no clue how much selenium is in the diet ingested by anybody.

it appears to be low, but you actually don't know.

everybody here is capable of forming their own opinions and making their own decisions.

if you or anybody else thinks that a particular nutrient is low in their diet, they are free to make that adjustment.

i am not endangering a single soul.

apparently you have forgotten but i have told you several times that i eat F+V+N.
that includes brazil nuts. i rarely if ever ate them for a long time, and now eat some now and then. never had a problem over all that time when i did not.

>. F+V
> diets are also very low in zinc and long-chain
> omega-3 fatty acids (after conversion), even when
> people eat two heads of lettuce (which is very
> bland, restrictive, and not many people do it).
>

i am sure people can read what you've said and either accept it or reject it.

> "I do not give credence to studies that are not
> relevant to me"
>
> Yeah, anything that disrupts your current view of
> how you think things should be. Also known as
> blatantly ignoring the truth so you can continue
> living under the illusion that you are correct
> (such as the case with selenium, DHA, and 'super
> food' studies).
>
> "if you DON't agree with every study, why do you
> not allow me the SAME ?"
>
> Difference is that I can accept if a study states
> something contradictory to my own beliefs if it
> was conducted in a logical manner (unlike
> virtually all fat studies).

hmm. that's what i do. so there is no difference.

>
> "1. why do you care about the NH crowd?"
>
> Lots of bad advice given by them which can cause
> others problems in the long-run under a false
> sense of hope.
>

in your opinion.

> "if 34456 studies on X exist then we MUST follow
> that advice! i get it."
>
> You don't have to follow anything, just don't
> falsely and maliciously attempt to degrade them
> because you follow a dogmatic idea (N.H.).

i can do whatever the hell i want, @#$%&.

Date: April 26, 2015 08:27PM

"i can do whatever the hell i want, @#$%&."

Yes, you have the right to make yourself look like a d o u c h e. You are most definitely taking advantage of every opportunity to do so. You should be crowned.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2015 08:28PM by jtprindl.

Posted by: Anon 102 ()
Date: April 26, 2015 09:48PM

I thought Mayweather Vs. Pacquiao wasn't until May 2. smiling smiley

Date: April 26, 2015 11:22PM

> "i can do whatever the hell i want, @#$%&."

was written in response to jtprindl telling me what to do.

" just don't falsely and maliciously attempt to degrade them"

And Now, I am a d o u c h e. Which may not be a bad thing actually.

>
> Yes, you have the right to make yourself look like
> a d o u c h e. You are most definitely taking
> advantage of every opportunity to do so. You
> should be crowned.

Crown of thorns perhaps?

HERE is the start of this "discussion" after prindl posted someone else's thoughts regarding NH instead of his own.

"You, an imbecile, can assume that if you'd like"
jtprindl

THEN, jtprindl proceeded to interrogate me regarding my personal diet and told me i was deficient.

I Do NOT recall requesting that jtprindl provide me with a nutritional consult.

are you done yet, jtprindl?

no? you wish to ruin this thread further?

Date: April 26, 2015 11:37PM

"was written in response to jtprindl telling me what to do."

You're such a badass, you should start MMA fighting with your fruit and veggie diet and show us all how tough N.H. makes you. Or you can just continue emotionally raging on an online forum.

"HERE is the start of this "discussion" after prindl posted someone else's thoughts regarding NH instead of his own.

This was after you made an imbecile comment. Nutritionally speaking, imbecile isn't an insult, it's truth when directed at you. Why? Well....

-You think anyone who's diseased just needs to fast and they will heal. Terrible advice.

-You think fruits and vegetable diets are not nutritionally inadequate even though they are low in a variety of critical nutrients such as selenium, EPA/DHA, zinc, and iodine, Many studies confirm that selenium and DHA must be taken in at certain amounts for optimal benefits, amounts that only F+V diets do not match (which is what you argued in the past). That means no brazil nuts.

-You disregard studies done on "superfoods" (despite there being thousands) because it goes against the dogmatic N.H. philosophy. Then you accuse others of not being original. Comedy.

Date: April 26, 2015 11:51PM

jtprindl Wrote:

> This was after you made an imbecile comment.
> Nutritionally speaking, imbecile isn't an insult,
> it's truth when directed at you. Why? Well....
>

I don't care what you say prindl, I am merely pointing out that if you are going to accuse me of something, TRY not to engage in the same thing yourself - at least not in the same thread. do it in another thread.

> -You think anyone who's diseased just needs to
> fast and they will heal. Terrible advice.
>

Even though I have told you that I do not believe this several times (you and temp are like identical twins)- (saying that fasting heals is not the same thing as what you said above --but i know you have trouble with small important details like that), you keep repeating it. perhaps suez can help you out with your comprehension skills, she is always going on about it. just roll over in bed and talk to her. don't be so shy.

> -You think fruits and vegetable diets are not
> nutritionally inadequate even though they are low
> in a variety of critical nutrients such as
> selenium, EPA/DHA, zinc, and iodine, Many studies
> confirm that selenium and DHA must be taken in at
> certain amounts for optimal benefits, amounts that
> only F+V diets do not match (which is what you
> argued in the past). That means no brazil nuts.
>

I am not saying that brazil nuts are required, it's just when you are over 100 years old you need to make some adjustments, you young whippersnapper. n ow get off my lawn!!

Now think about those movies that you have seen where they are in the insane asylum. Remember how they repeat things over and over? That's what you remind me of. You have said the above literally hundreds of times by now. Do you mutter it to yourself while you sleep too?

> -You disregard studies done on "superfoods"
> (despite there being thousands) because it goes
> against the dogmatic N.H. philosophy. Then you
> accuse others of not being original. Comedy.

That's what I am here for prindl? to make you laugh!!! finally you get it.

Date: April 27, 2015 12:56AM

"I don't care what you say prindl, I am merely pointing out that if you are going to accuse me of something, TRY not to engage in the same thing yourself"

I don't engage in consistent insulting, sarcasm, and passive aggressiveness - so what are you talking about?

"It's NOT an insult to call someone Ignorant or even a Fool when it has to do with being Tricked or Fooled, BUT to call anyone an "imbecile" just goes to PROVE what I wrote above about YOU having one of the WORST DEMEANORS on this Message Board."

Calling it like it is has nothing to do with my demeanor, sorry you mistook the two. Oh and by the way this was after he made a degrading comment towards me. You have such a psychological hatred/attachment for SueZ that in your mind, anyone not attacking her like you always do must have something wrong with them. Just keep thinking you're following some sort of hero's journey and that you're uncovering all this secret information that no one else knows and that you're developing all these great philosophies and get to moving along.

"I DARE YOU TO TAKE THIS CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!"

There's a problem. I couldn't care less about your opinion of me, John.

And thank you for the new nickname, very clever. Now tell me, high and mighty, which definition of prick are you going to use to make it appear as if you really weren't insulting me?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2015 12:59AM by jtprindl.

Posted by: Anon 102 ()
Date: April 27, 2015 12:37PM

`

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2015 12:41PM by Anon 102.

Date: July 03, 2015 08:33PM

SueZ Wrote:
> SueZ Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > "Belle Gibson pleads for respect"
> >
> > Respect? For what? Has this woman ever spoken
> the
> > truth about anything? Even in the latest
> magazine
> > article, in which she confesses to lying about
> > cancer, she still claims a sordid incredible
> > upbringing without giving out her mother's
> contact
> > info for verification. Is journalism as morally
> > dead as Belle is?
> >
> > Bell also hasn't apologized to her marks, the
> > public, or the people she has allegedly
> > plagiarized from for lying that she had cancer
> and
> > ripping them off.
> >
> >
> > This developing story does still has some
> > interesting things going on with it - such as
> the
> > extremely exclusive nature of her PR/lobbyist
> firm
> > which may or may not be pro bono.
>
>
>
> Well it seems that, yes, Bespoke Approach is
> working for Belle pro bono. Wonder what that's all
> about.
>
> "About Us
>
>
> A unique bipartisan partnership of respected
> political and business leaders, Bespoke Approach
> is a premier corporate advisory firm offering
> trusted counsel to a select group of clients."
>
>
>
>
> "Bespoke Approach is a premier corporate advisory
> firm offering trusted counsel to a select group of
> clients. A unique bipartisan partnership of
> respected political and business leaders, Bespoke
> Approach brings together former Foreign Minister
> Alexander Downer, former Immigration Minister Nick
> Bolkus, corporate and political advisor Ian Smith
> and senior media executive Andrew Butcher.
>
> With Alexander now Australia’s High Commissioner
> to the United Kingdom, former South Australian
> Premier John Olsen is now a Special Advisor to
> Bespoke Approach, bringing his experience in
> politics and deep connections with the United
> States, where he was a diplomat for approximately
> seven years.
>
> Bespoke Approach offers tailored solutions to
> leading Australian and international organisations
> on political, regulatory and strategic
> communications issues.
>
> Combining the experience of working at the highest
> levels of Coalition and Labor governments at
> Commonwealth and State levels and the media,
> Bespoke Approach offers a unique collaborative
> approach to leading international and Australian
> companies.
>
> With emerging opportunities in Northern Australia,
> Bespoke Approach has also formed a partnership
> with Paul Henderson, former Chief Minister of the
> Northern Territory, to establish Bespoke
> Territory. Bespoke Territory provides advice and
> insight to international and national companies
> interested in this fast-developing region of
> Australia and, through Darwin, Australia’s
> closest gateway to Asia.
>
> An appreciation of sensitive and complex issues
> enables Bespoke Approach to provide strategic
> advice, factoring in regional government policies
> and attitudes, cross-border sensitivities and
> prevailing public opinion"
>
> [bespokeapproach.com]

"Disgraced 'wellness warrior' Belle Gibson has been taken to court over thousands of dollars of missing charity donations.

Consumer Affairs Victoria provided Ms Gibson with 27 questions regarding the missing funds - but claim they received no response, the Herald Sun reports.

Melbourne Magistrates Court heard on Thursday that the author of The Whole Pantry failed to answer the queries, one of which questioned whether she had ever been diagnosed with brain cancer.

This comes as Ms Gibson was unable to explain her web of lies during a long-awaited and excruciating 60 Minutes interview on Sunday night.

Blair Ussher of the CAV told the court that Ms Gibson had been asked to hand over records of charitable receipts but failed to do so, despite being given an extension.

He said Ms Gibson was required to produce the copies by June 26 but contacted the CAV last minute, asking for extra time as her lawyer was away.

Ms Gibson, who was not in court, was represented by barrister Charles Shaw on Thursday.

He said the CAV's request for a court order over the receipts was 'absurd'.

Mr Shaw added that the questions for his client were 'complicated' and that it was fair for her to ask for legal guidance before she submitted her answers to the CAV.

Magistrate Michael Smith said Ms Gibson has until July 9 to answer the questions as the CAV's queries were in 'plain English'."

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Hmm. Although I recalled that the high power 'Bespoke Approach' was representing Belle Gibson pro bono perhaps they don't rely on in-house barristers as, apparently, Belle's out of town at the deadline moment legal rep is not a Bespoke Approach employee it seems. Anyway, their "appreciation of sensitive and complex issues" seems pretty standard on their legal mountain top.

Will Belle's court requested answers to the 27 questions in "simple English" be forthcoming in the requested manner? Don't hold your breath.

Here's some of her lawyer's pricelessly precious professional bio. No reason to not wonder if precedents will be set in this case I reckon.

[www.vicbar.com.au]

Date: July 06, 2015 05:17PM

SueZ Wrote:

>
> Hmm. Although I recalled that the high power
> 'Bespoke Approach' was representing Belle Gibson
> pro bono perhaps they don't rely on in-house
> barristers as, apparently, Belle's out of town at
> the deadline moment legal rep is not a Bespoke
> Approach employee it seems. Anyway, their
> "appreciation of sensitive and complex issues"
> seems pretty standard on their legal mountain
> top.
>
> Will Belle's court requested answers to the 27
> questions in "simple English" be forthcoming in
> the requested manner? Don't hold your breath.
>
> Here's some of her lawyer's pricelessly precious
> professional bio. No reason to not wonder if
> precedents will be set in this case I reckon.
>
> [www.vicbar.com.au]

OK, I found out what's going on that confused me and the new situation makes sense now, IMO. "If her mouth is open she's lying Belle Gibson" is no longer represented, pro bono or otherwise, by Bespoke Approach. While I haven't run into the specifics it seems pretty clear, from but a few words from belle, that it had to do with her inability not to dig herself in deeper via her mouth which is seemingly running on auto-pilot channeled from some deity in Hell. Bespoke Approach somehow originally missed this little detail but seems to have eventually caught on to it in the nick of time. They got lucky on that it seems.

..."Gibson has not provided any explanation, other than to say in passing, “I just think [speaking out] was the responsible thing to do. Above anything, I would like people to say, “Okay, she’s human.”...

[everything-pr.com]

Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables