Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: truth about cacao-JK
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: March 15, 2015 03:33AM

jtprindl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "irrelevant."
>
> You not being able to support your statement is
> irrelevant? Funny how that goes.
>
> "refuse to admit it."
>

I see you have decided to take your integrity into the less than zero arena.

bravo. not easy to do.

> What I refuse to admit is that a man with as much
> knowledge and power as Bill Gates is completely
> ignorant to the well-established devastating
> effects of vaccines and GMO's. He's a sell-out.

he is certainly confused, or a sell-out or whatever you want to call him.

but this is irrelevant to the point here- which you are again attempting to divert attention from, which is your MISTAKEN impression of his alleged purposeful, evil, killer vaccines and depopulation ideas.

instead he is merely mistaken or confused or a sell-out, which is a long way from EVIL, purposeful killing of children using vaccines, which is clearly what you attributed to him.

and i would certainly not need to go on and on here if you would instead have some honesty and integrity and admit error. but it's quite clear that will not be happening. good for you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: March 15, 2015 03:45AM

"sell-out, which is a long way from EVIL, purposeful killing of children using vaccines, which is clearly what you attributed to him."

If you know the damages of vaccines and still push them on the public to profit and make yourself look like a generous hero amongst the masses (being a sell out), that is evil and purposefully spreading information that can kill children. I don't understand why I always have to spell everything out for you step-by-step.

Given his actions (which lead to the earth and humans suffering) and a direct quote from him saying vaccines can reduce population, and your lack of evidence verifying your proposed meaning of this actual claim, the logical conclusion is that he supports de-population via the harmful effects of vaccination.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/15/2015 03:46AM by jtprindl.

Date: March 15, 2015 03:52AM

david wolfe:

"For example, cacao is the highest source of magnesium found in any food on the whole earth"

john kohler:

nope

Date: March 15, 2015 03:53AM

"nope"

USDA database is not a reliable source of nutrient information. I've seen many raw cacao powders with high magnesium.

Date: March 15, 2015 04:00AM

jtprindl Wrote:

> If you know the damages of vaccines and still push
> them on the public to profit and make yourself
> look like a generous hero amongst the masses
> (being a sell out), that is evil and purposefully
> spreading information that can kill children.

guess which part of your above statement is false (incorrect assumption)?

" If you know the damages of vaccines"

ding, ding, ding !!!

he doesn't know ! get it?

your statement fails.

I
> don't understand why I always have to spell
> everything out for you step-by-step.

so that you can expose your false assumptions?

(if you had humility we would have no need for this adversarial nature, btw)

>
> Given his actions (which lead to the earth and
> humans suffering) and a direct quote from him
> saying vaccines can reduce population, and your
> lack of evidence verifying your proposed meaning
> of this actual claim, the logical conclusion is
> that he supports de-population via the harmful
> effects of vaccination.

given that your assumption above is false,

your attempted conclusive statement above fails.

by the way, here is the govt panel that supports his theory.

page 2

[5thbday.usaid.gov]

Done.

Date: March 15, 2015 04:06AM

"he doesn't know ! get it?"

HA, right. He doesnt know his own vaccine program resulted in nearly 48,000 cases of paralysis death - [nsnbc.me]

"by the way, here is the govt panel that supports his theory."

Wait, you really just tried using the government as evidence for a positive statement regarding vaccines?

Date: March 15, 2015 04:15AM

jtprindl Wrote:
> "he doesn't know ! get it?"
>
> HA, right. He doesnt know his own vaccine program
> resulted in nearly 48,000 cases of paralysis death
> -
> [nsnbc.me]
> e-program-caused-47500-cases-of-paralysis-death/
>

exactly! it's amazing what the stupid vaccine promoters can convince themselves of.

> "by the way, here is the govt panel that supports
> his theory."
>
> Wait, you really just tried using the government
> as evidence for a positive statement regarding
> vaccines?

amazing. you ask for the support. I provide it. you say yet another statement that is irrelevant.

did you even read it? doubtful.

I didn't use it for a positive statement regarding vaccines.

used it as supportive logic for his position that when infant mortality falls, families naturally have less children, even though his vaccine ideas are FALSE.

that is the correlation noted in the report.

are you actually on massive amounts of cacao as we speak?

because you're having trouble focusing.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/15/2015 04:16AM by fresh.

Date: March 15, 2015 04:25AM

"exactly! it's amazing what the stupid vaccine promoters can convince themselves of."

Ok and you can believe this, I don't. I believe he knows very well about GMO's and vaccines, including the heavy damage his own vaccine program has caused, and opts for the profit and illusion of generosity.

"did you even read it? doubtful."

Nope, can't open PDF's, sorry.

Date: March 15, 2015 04:28AM

fresh Wrote:
> david wolfe:
>
> "For example, cacao is the highest source of
> magnesium found in any food on the whole earth"
>
> john kohler:
>
> nope

david wolfe wrong again? no!

“Cacao contains the highest concentration of antioxidants of any food in the world…by weight, cacao has more antioxidants than red wine, blueberries, acai, pomegranate, and goji berries combined.” David Wolfe, Superfoods

Raw Cacao is considered to be the most potent superfood known, having the highest ORAC value of any food, and is much more rich in antioxidants than the finest cooked chocolate.

Date: March 15, 2015 04:33AM

jtprindl Wrote:
> "exactly! it's amazing what the stupid vaccine
> promoters can convince themselves of."
>
> Ok and you can believe this, I don't. I believe he
> knows very well about GMO's and vaccines,
> including the heavy damage his own vaccine program
> has caused, and opts for the profit and illusion
> of generosity.
>
profit? you think he needs more profit?? hilarious.

of course melinda is evil as well, or just a pawn in his devious games.

guess what?

I can ask you what you always ask for!

evidence for his intentions?

none, but you still enjoy making your own pronouncements about others and their intentions.

> "did you even read it? doubtful."
>
> Nope, can't open PDF's, sorry.

and yet you feel confident in making your comments about it.

from the pdf

"Now, here I also show you there are strong relation between how many children a couple
get or decide to get – how many the woman choose to have. And how many of them that dies.
It’s a very clear relationship. And it goes both ways.
And we have come so far away from that idea when family planning should be promoted
as the way to get out of poverty to making it a part of sexual and reproductive health and a right
for women because it works just fine providing it that way. It works just fine because the
families choose. As soon as they see their children surviving, look here for instance.
Bangladesh was there 1972, at its independence. And what has Bangladesh done since?
It’s a miracle, isn’t it? It’s an absolute miracle. We have seen it come down here and
you can see very clearly how better survival of children gets a higher demand for family
planning and getting fewer children enables families to invest more in them as it is at the national
level. There is no one way direction between those two. "

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/15/2015 04:35AM by fresh.

Date: March 15, 2015 04:40AM

"evidence for his intentions?"

My evidence is the fact that he promotes vaccines and GMO's despite the overwhelming amount of evidence of their detrimental effects. I don't think he's ignorant of this information, especially since he has first-hand experience with it with his own vaccine program. I do not care if this isn't evidence to you. Actions speak louder than words, and his actions exemplify evil intentions by promoting GMO's and vaccines when the detrimental effects are well-known combined with his desire to reduce the population.

"and yet you feel confident in making your comments about it."

Actually I asked a question.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/15/2015 04:40AM by jtprindl.

Date: March 15, 2015 04:41AM

wow mr gates is the most ignorant destructive human being.

[articles.mercola.com]

and

Gates: Well, Dr. Wakefield has been shown to have used absolutely fraudulent data. He had a financial interest in some lawsuits, he created a fake paper, the journal allowed it to run. All the other studies were done, showed no connection whatsoever again and again and again. So it's an absolute lie that has killed thousands of kids. Because the mothers who heard that lie, many of them didn't have their kids take either pertussis or measles vaccine, and their children are dead today. And so the people who go and engage in those anti-vaccine efforts -- you know, they, they kill children. It's a very sad thing, because these vaccines are important.

Date: March 15, 2015 04:44AM

jtprindl Wrote:
> it."
>
> Actually I asked a question.

omg you are hilarious.

yes this was your "question" which is not really a question.

"Wait, you really just tried using the government as evidence for a positive statement regarding vaccines?"

it's a criticism disguised as a question. about something you didn't even read.

brilliant dude.

Date: March 15, 2015 04:58AM

jtprindl Wrote:
> "evidence for his intentions?"
>
> My evidence is the fact that he promotes vaccines
> and GMO's despite the overwhelming amount of
> evidence of their detrimental effects.

there you go again.

people do not pay any attention to things that they don't believe in.

Confirmation Bias!

> with his desire to reduce the population.

through REDUCED BIRTH RATES.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/15/2015 05:04AM by fresh.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: March 15, 2015 11:59AM

> with his desire to reduce the population.

through REDUCED BIRTH RATES.

Which means, in essence, "family planning", which means, in the reality of their essence, a lot of abortions.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 15, 2015 01:28PM

Hey fresh,

When you ain't got enough Pieces of the Puzzle, you can't Connect the Dots.

Hey jt,

You're having the same problem as fresh (NOT enough Pieces of the Puzzle) on other subjects and now that you have to deal with fresh on this Gates' issue, you know what it's like for me to deal with you on other issues.

YOU CAN'T CONNECT THE DOTS IF YOU AIN'T GOT EM!!!

[www.naturalnews.com]
Bill Gates, Monsanto, and eugenics: How one of the world's wealthiest men is actively promoting a corporate takeover of global agriculture
Wednesday, February 29, 2012 by: Ethan A. Huff, staff writer

(NaturalNews) After it was exposed that the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the philanthropic brainchild of Microsoft founder Bill Gates, purchased 500,000 shares in Monsanto back in 2010 valued at more than $23 million, it became abundantly clear that this so-called benevolent charity is up to something other than eradicating disease and feeding the world's poor ( [www.guardian.co.uk] ). It turns out that the Gates family legacy has long been one of trying to dominate and control the world's systems, including in the areas of technology, medicine, and now agriculture.

The Gates Foundation, aka the tax-exempt Gates Family Trust, is currently in the process of spending billions of dollars in the name of humanitarianism to establish a global food monopoly dominated by genetically-modified (GM) crops and seeds. And based on the Gates family's history of involvement in world affairs, it appears that one of its main goals besides simply establishing corporate control of the world's food supply is to reduce the world's population by a significant amount in the process.

William H. Gates Sr., former head of eugenics group Planned Parenthood

Bill Gates' father, William H. Gates Sr., has long been involved with the eugenics group Planned Parenthood, a rebranded organization birthed out of the American Eugenics Society. In a 2003 interview with PBS' Bill Moyers, Bill Gates admitted that his father used to be the head of Planned Parenthood, which was founded on the concept that most human beings are just "reckless breeders" and "human weeds" in need of culling. ( [www.pbs.org] ).

Gates also admitted during the interview that his family's involvement in reproductive issues throughout the years has been extensive, referencing his own prior adherence to the beliefs of eugenicist Thomas Robert Malthus, who believed that populations of the world need to be controlled through reproductive restrictions. Though Gates claims he now holds a different view, it appears as though his foundation's initiatives are just a modified Malthusian approach that much more discreetly reduces populations through vaccines and GMOs. ( [en.wikipedia.org] ).

Gates Foundation has invested heavily in converting Asian, African agricultural systems to GMOs

William Gates Sr.'s association with Planned Parenthood and continued influence in the realm of "population and reproductive health" is significant because Gates Sr. is co-chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation ( [www.gatesfoundation.org] ). This long-time eugenicist "guides the vision and strategic direction" of the Gates Foundation, which is currently heavily focused on forcing GMOs on Africa via its financing of the Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA).

The Gates Foundation has admittedly given at least $264.5 million in grant commitments to AGRA ( www.gatesfoundation.org/about/Documents/BMGFFactSheet.pdf ), and also reportedly hired Dr. Robert Horsch, a former Monsanto executive for 25 years who developed Roundup, to head up AGRA back in 2006. According to a report published in La Via Campesina back in 2010, 70 percent of AGRA's grantees in Kenya work directly with Monsanto, and nearly 80 percent of the Gates Foundation funding is devoted to biotechnology ( [www.organicconsumers.org] ).

The same report explains that the Gates Foundation pledged $880 million in April 2010 to create the Global Agriculture and Food Security Program (GAFSP), which is a heavy promoter of GMOs. GAFSP, of course, was responsible for providing $35 million in "aid" to earthquake-shattered Haiti to be used for implementing GMO agricultural systems and technologies.

Back in 2003, the Gates Foundation invested $25 million in "GM (genetically modified) research to develop vitamin and protein-enriched seeds for the world's poor," a move that many international charities and farmers groups vehemently opposed ( [healthfreedoms.org] ). And in 2008, the Gates Foundation awarded $26.8 million to Cornell University to research GM wheat, which is the next major food crop in the crosshairs of Monsanto's GM food crop pipeline ( [www.organicconsumers.org] ).

If you control agriculture, you control the populations of the world

The Gates Foundation's ties with Monsanto and corporate agriculture in general speak volumes about its real agenda, which is to create a monopolistic system of world control in every area of human life. Vaccines, pharmaceuticals, GMOs, reproductive control, weather manipulation, global warming -- these and many other points of entry are the means by which the Gates Foundation is making great strides to control the world by pretending to help improve and save it.

Rather than promote real food sovereignty and address the underlying political and economic issues that breed poverty, Gates and Co. has instead embraced the promotion of corporately-owned and controlled agriculture and medicine paradigms that will only further enslave the world's most impoverished. It is abundantly evident that GMOs have ravished already-impoverished people groups by destroying their native agricultural systems, as has been seen in India ( [www.naturalnews.com] ).

Some may say Gates' endeavors are all about the money, while others may say they are about power and control. Perhaps it is a combination of both, where Gates is still in the business of promoting his own commercial investments, which includes buying shares in Monsanto while simultaneously investing in programs to promote Monsanto.

Whatever the case may be, there is simply no denying that Gates now has a direct interest in seeing Monsanto succeed in spreading GMOs around the world. And since Gates is openly facilitating Monsanto's growth into new markets through his "humanitarian" efforts, it is clear that the Gates family is in bed with Monsanto.

"Although Bill Gates might try to say that the Foundation is not linked to his business, all it proves is the opposite: most of their donations end up favoring the commercial investments of the tycoon, not really "donating" anything, but instead of paying taxes to state coffers, he invests his profits in where it is favorable to him economically, including propaganda from their supposed good intentions," wrote Silvia Ribeiro in the Mexican news source La Jornada back in 2010.

"On the contrary, their 'donations' finance projects as destructive as geo-engineering or replacement of natural community medicines for high-tech patented medicines in the poorest areas of the world ... Gates is also engaged in trying to destroy rural farming worldwide, mainly through the 'Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa' (AGRA). It works as a Trojan horse to deprive poor African farmers of their traditional seeds, replacing them with the seeds of their companies first, finally by genetically modified (GM)."

Sources for this article include:

[www.guardian.co.uk]
[www.seattleglobaljustice.org]
[english.pravda.ru]
[www.organicconsumers.org]
[en.wikipedia.org]
[www.naturalnews.com]
[www.naturalnews.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/15/2015 01:33PM by John Rose.

Date: March 15, 2015 02:11PM

Anyone who thinks that Gates is unaware of what Vaccines and GMOs are doing to us are Monumentally Naïve because they don't have Pieces of the Puzzle!

[articles.mercola.com]
10 Reasons to Avoid Genetically Modified Foods
Posted by: Dr. Mercola
February 27 2010 | 4,013 views

2. GMOs might cause infertility or hurt newborns

When GM soy flour was added to the diets of female rats, most of their babies died within three weeks—compared to only a 10 percent death rate among mothers fed natural soy.[2] The GM-fed offspring were smaller, and later had problems getting pregnant.[3]

When male rats were fed GM soy, their testicles changed from the normal pink color to dark blue.[4] Mice testicles also showed changes, including damaged young sperm cells.[5]

The DNA in mice embryos functioned differently when their parents ate GM soy.[6] And an Austrian government study reported that mice fed GM corn had fewer and smaller babies.[7]

About two dozen US farmers say that thousands of their pigs became sterile after consuming certain GM corn varieties. Some had false pregnancies, others gave birth to bags of water.

Cows and bulls also became infertile when fed the same corn.[8] Investigators in the state of Haryana, India, report that most buffalo that ate GM cottonseed had reproductive complications such as premature deliveries, abortions, infertility, and prolapsed uteruses. Many calves died.[9]

[articles.mercola.com]

[articles.mercola.com]
Engineered Poison Lurking in Your Everyday Food?
Posted by Dr. Mercola | April 03 2010 | 77,445 views

In addition, Smith has documented at least 65 serious health risks from GM products of all kinds.

Among them:

• Offspring of rats fed GM soy showed a five-fold increase in mortality, lower birth weights, and the inability to reproduce
• Male mice fed GM soy had damaged young sperm cells
• The embryo offspring of GM soy-fed mice had altered DNA functioning
Several US farmers reported sterility or fertility problems among pigs and cows fed on GM corn varieties
• Investigators in India have documented fertility problems, abortions, premature births, and other serious health issues, including deaths, among buffaloes fed GM cottonseed products

Genetically modified foods are, from my perception, one of the most significant threats that we have against the very sustainability of the human race.

Although Monsanto doesn’t believe (or admit) this is a possibility, their shortsighted focus on profits is blinding them to the very real threats that this technology is posing to the viability of the human race.

[articles.mercola.com]

[articles.mercola.com]
Eight Foods that Could be Disastrous for Your Health
Posted By Dr. Mercola | August 30 2010 | 15,948 views

About two dozen US farmers say that thousands of their pigs became sterile after consuming certain GM corn varieties. Some had false pregnancies, others gave birth to bags of water.

[articles.mercola.com]

Date: March 15, 2015 03:06PM

SueZ Wrote:
> > with his desire to reduce the population.
>
> through REDUCED BIRTH RATES.
>
>
> Which means, in essence, "family planning", which
> means, in the reality of their essence, a lot of
> abortions.

no it doesn't

Date: March 15, 2015 03:10PM

JR,

1. you've watched too much Alex Jones.

2. you have even more trouble admitting that you have no evidence or proof of someone else's intentions than jtprindl does.

3. I don't trust people like you who think they know everything.

4. you are connecting dots that have no business being connected. same as your hitler thing. you take a half story and create your own imaginary dots and then connect them.

Date: March 15, 2015 03:19PM

fresh Wrote:
> SueZ Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > > with his desire to reduce the population.
> >
> > through REDUCED BIRTH RATES.
> >
> >
> > Which means, in essence, "family planning",
> which
> > means, in the reality of their essence, a lot
> of
> > abortions.
>
>
> no it doesn't

It's not probably supposed to but that is what it comes down to an awfully lot of the time, does it not?

Date: March 15, 2015 03:23PM

fresh Wrote:
> JR,
>
> 1. you've watched too much Alex Jones.
>
> 2. you have even more trouble admitting that you
> have no evidence or proof of someone else's
> intentions than jtprindl does.
>
> 3. I don't trust people like you who think they
> know everything.
>
> 4. you are connecting dots that have no business
> being connected. same as your hitler thing. you
> take a half story and create your own imaginary
> dots and then connect them.

I somehow don't think that will make his cut in the 'Best Quotes of Fresh' thread.

Date: March 15, 2015 03:30PM

SueZ Wrote:
> fresh Wrote:
> -----
> > SueZ Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > > with his desire to reduce the population.
> > >
> > > through REDUCED BIRTH RATES.
> > >
> > >
> > > Which means, in essence, "family planning",
> > which
> > > means, in the reality of their essence, a lot
> > of
> > > abortions.
> >
> >
> > no it doesn't
>
> It's not probably supposed to but that is what it
> comes down to an awfully lot of the time, does it
> not?

not sure what your point is.

overpopulation is a problem on this earth.

many things come together to help with the problem.

here's an example of a positive outcome - doesn't mean there are no abortions, but the trend is positive.

[www.guttmacher.org]

Date: March 15, 2015 03:30PM

Once again,

IF I DON'T SEE IT, IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!

Hey fresh,

This is from an article YOU posted 14 years ago by John Coleman debunking Tom Billings...

Beyond Polemics
J S Coleman
Bionomic Nutrition Forum, 2001

3) Argumentum ad ignorantiam
- because we don't know about something, it does not exist
• e.g. "There is no such thing as a veg*n gatherer tribe"
But maybe there was and we never knew about it! Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

<<<all the rest of your post was paranoid nonsense.>>>

PARANOID!!!

[www.youtube.com]
Wake up America! - Dr. John Coleman (Illuminati, Committee of 300)
1:43:29 Minute Video

JR’s Notes:

5:02 MM
Now I’m Paranoid. I’m going to admit to you right up front. But let me tell you what the real meaning of the word Paranoid is - it is a man or a person who has the ability to link events that seemingly are not connected - that is the true meaning of Paranoia or being Paranoid. Of course, it’s being used by our Enemies - the Socialists - the Marxists - the Liberals - the so-called Progressives to smear us. How many times haven’t I heard it said of me that fellow is Paranoid? Yes, I’m glad to admit it because I have the ability to Connect events that are seemingly Unconnected and when you do that, you begin to arrive at the Truth. 5:55 MM
[www.youtube.com]

Date: March 15, 2015 03:50PM

JR,

is everyone who believes vaccines are safe and effective evil?

why not? just because they don't have the power to do what bill gates is doing?

there is no such thing as evil, only confusion.

you have not made your case - the dots do not connect.

presuming otherwise is just your imagination and it's inappropriate to condescend to others who do not agree with your conjecture.

Date: March 15, 2015 03:52PM

<<<overpopulation is a problem on this earth.>>>

[www.youtube.com]

Date: March 15, 2015 04:02PM

fresh Wrote:
> SueZ Wrote:
> -----
> > fresh Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > SueZ Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > > with his desire to reduce the population.
>
> > > >
> > > > through REDUCED BIRTH RATES.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Which means, in essence, "family planning",
> > > which
> > > > means, in the reality of their essence, a
> lot
> > > of
> > > > abortions.
> > >
> > >
> > > no it doesn't
> >
> > It's not probably supposed to but that is what
> it
> > comes down to an awfully lot of the time, does
> it
> > not?
>
>
> not sure what your point is.
>
> overpopulation is a problem on this earth.
>
> many things come together to help with the
> problem.
>
> here's an example of a positive outcome - doesn't
> mean there are no abortions, but the trend is
> positive.
>
>
> [www.guttmacher.org].
> html#c2

My point is that "family planning" is all about eugenics.

In the US half of women who get abortions were said to be taking artificial hormones they were given to keep from getting pregnant. A family planning double whammy.

[www.numberofabortions.com]

Date: March 15, 2015 04:09PM

<<<you have not made your case - the dots do not connect.>>>

There are SO MANY MORE DOTS that YOU DO NOT HAVE and once again...

<<<presuming otherwise is just your imagination and it's inappropriate to condescend to others who do not agree with your conjecture.>>>

You really can be obtuse at times, otherwise, when you have enough Pieces of the Puzzle, you have a pretty good sense of logic. What’s inappropriate and condescending is when you think you have enough Pieces of the Puzzle and you don’t!

Date: March 15, 2015 04:14PM

Hey fresh,

Here’s another Piece of the Puzzle that you apparently don’t have and it’s a HUGE Piece!

ZeuS wrote:

<<<My point is that "family planning" is all about eugenics.>>>

Date: March 15, 2015 04:16PM

John Rose Wrote:
> <<>>
>
> There are SO MANY MORE DOTS that YOU DO NOT HAVE
> and once again...
>
> YOU CAN'T CONNECT THE DOTS IF YOU AIN'T GOT EM!!!
>
> <<>>
>
> You really can be obtuse at times, otherwise, when
> you have enough Pieces of the Puzzle, you have a
> pretty good sense of logic. What’s
> inappropriate and condescending is when you think
> you have enough Pieces of the Puzzle and you
> don’t!

go ahead JR, keep on piling on the condescension.

you're like the attorney who is shocked when he loses his case.

"but i had so many other dots for you to connect!"

well why didn't you present them, counselor?

uh, ummm, duh...ok.. i really didn't have any more dots. i just can't stand losing, and trying to save face by pretending that i did.

Date: March 15, 2015 04:17PM

John Rose Wrote:
> Hey fresh,
>
> Here’s another Piece of the Puzzle that you
> apparently don’t have and it’s a HUGE Piece!
>
> ZeuS wrote:
>
> <<>>

nope. got that piece. and it's false.

any more pieces? since the pieces you have don't connect?

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables