Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw Food Encounters...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 14, 2015 06:58PM

I accidentally recorded a conversation I had with a stranger last late night around 9:00 PM while I was walking my dog on a very dark sidewalk and was pleasantly surprised that I did not turn my tape recorder off. I was also pleasantly surprised when he said, “I Catch Something From You” meaning that he learned something from me.

Anyway, I just uploaded this Audio Tape on YouTube for those who might be interested and would appreciate ALL feedback.

[www.youtube.com]

Remember, I always try to figure out a way to share our Message and this Video illustrates one of those Raw Food Encounters.

Peace and Love.......John

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw Food Encounters...
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: March 16, 2015 07:49PM

Would love to see a sexy encounter!

Did he know you were recording him?

He sounds drunk! AHAHAHa

Can I be honest? NO

hahaha

John talking about animal sacrifices, he is like woah

He said 33 years not accountable in Jesus' life...the guy is silent!

Matthew 17:21 Taken out of the bible..John says
The guy is taking notes!

Wow. You know your bible John!

WOW, Fast until Beezelbub is out of you! Great advice! It would help Thestorm wouldn't it! To fast on juices. It would be great advertisement if you could cure him.

I want to do a juice fast!!

I looked up Hallelujah Diet
HALLELUJAH DIET

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 03/16/2015 07:57PM by coconutcream.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 16, 2015 09:09PM

<<<Did he know you were recording him?>>>

I didn't even know it was being recorded.

This was a very dark sidewalk and I could barley see the guys face. I was also in the middle of recording as we approached one another, so I hit the pause button and put my tape recorder in my pocket to free my hands, but when I put my recorder in my pant's pocket, it was turned back on again. One never knows when one has to defend themselves and I try to pay attention to my surroundings since I live in such a big city.

Anyway, I was so excited when I realized that the conversation was recorded because I was not expecting to say anything more than hi.

Posted by: HH ()
Date: March 17, 2015 12:04AM

Your message is much more digestible/peaceful in audio or video form. You should continue to use YouTube. We see the real John Rose when you go outside the written word. You seem like a regular dude who really cares about people. That's a good thing.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables