Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Re: Wheat 'Belly' and Wheatgrass
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: March 28, 2015 10:14PM

Suez:
"And as for your goofy fractured fairytale utopia? "

You got a better one, I'm all ears. No? I didn't think so. You're too busy finger pointing and criticizing everything and everyone to even entertain the idea of elevating the ONE...

"When we give up living for other's Kindom dreams, we start creating hell ("The System"winking smiley all around us because we become self-centred - now it's all about "my freedom","my money", "my land", "my belief", "my saviour", "mine", "mine","mine", "i","i", "i", "own", "own", "own", etc. To protect what we claim we own requires a man-made system with FORCE to protect those self-centred claims. This is ALL trauma based and all story-telling (brainwashing/braindirtying)."

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: March 28, 2015 10:39PM

NuNativs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

I'm all ears.

No you aren't. You never listen to anybody. You think if you live 120 years you will accomplish something by driving back and forth in your ineffective rut. Those wheels aren't getting you anywhere. You're just on a vacation.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: March 28, 2015 11:36PM

Suez:
"You think if you live 120 years you will accomplish something by driving back and forth in your ineffective rut. Those wheels aren't getting you anywhere. You're just on a vacation."

Well, I'm not going to listen to that, so depressing, so Woody Allen. Vacation? WE're not here a/Live to suffer that much I am sure...(Enjoy your moments)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables