Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

LASIK?
Posted by: bluespixie ()
Date: March 16, 2015 04:07PM

Hi again,

Has anyone here had LASIK before? Were you happy with the results? Can you ever heal from this?

I've read the scarring on the eyes never heals (amongst other negativity), but not sure if it's a tit-for-tat contact lens industry propaganda.

Thanks smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: LASIK?
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: March 16, 2015 07:40PM

I can see I think they call it 20-10 which is better than 20 20. I can see things people cant see. They are like, you can read that far? I get that all the time.

Its awesome they saw your eyes off while you watch. They put it back on. Tiger Woods eye doctor did mine.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/16/2015 07:43PM by coconutcream.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: March 16, 2015 08:15PM

coconutcream Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
Tiger Woods eye doctor
> did mine.

This guy?

[www.lasikcomplications.com]

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: March 16, 2015 08:22PM

YES SUEZ THAT IS HIM LOL!!!

AW thats a winner!

As for me. No, I do not have any issues. I just looked into my fairy garden!

Not yet...its been about ten years. Yes thats him!

Its definitely a risk. But I am so glad to see now. Really. I used to wear contacts.

I blogged about this a long long time ago and I had photos, my eyes were dilated so much. I probably can find it in waybackmachine

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/16/2015 08:23PM by coconutcream.

Date: March 16, 2015 11:30PM

Maybe his failed LASIK was also behind his affairs? grinning smiley "Oh sorry, I thought you were my wife..."

Yeah I'm on the fence a bit here, I really like the convenience, and TBH lenses irritate my eyes and have definitely caused a downward spiral in my eyesight.

How much was it, if you don't mind me asking, coconutcream?

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: March 16, 2015 11:57PM

Before making a major decision with getting lasik, it would be a good idea to try and naturally improve your vision and see how much better you can see without the aid of contacts or glasses. My vision significantly improved from switching to a raw food diet but I also take astaxanthin occassionally which is good for the eyes as well.

I haven't tried this but it seems like a high-quality product - [www.thesynergycompany.com]

Ginkgo biloba, astaxanthin, and the above product may help out a lot. From a dietary perspective, berries and green juices.

Date: March 18, 2015 08:21PM

jtprindl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Before making a major decision with getting lasik,
> it would be a good idea to try and naturally
> improve your vision and see how much better you
> can see without the aid of contacts or glasses.

I did try some of the Bates methods exercises and although I definitely saw an improvement, it did require me leaving my glasses off a LOT to get results- I work as a programmer so that's not really an option. If I didn't work with computers so much, I'd probably just do eye exercises.

I think I'm after results fast grinning smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables