Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Reversing Diverticulitis & Diverticulosis with Juice Fasting & Raw Food…
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 18, 2015 01:31PM

ZeuS thinks that I can reach the “Tipping Point” with this Story, so let’s see if she’s right and help make this Video go VIRAL!!!

[www.youtube.com]
Reversing Diverticulitis & Diverticulosis Naturally Without Drugs & Surgery

Transcript:

Well, I’ve only had 2 Cleansing Reactions in the 903 Days I’ve done this and it happened on my 3rd Juice Feast. I was out of town, I was on Day 19, I’ll never forget it and it was a very minor Cleansing Reaction, I just felt a little nauseous for a few moments and then, I had a HUGE Movement, I had 24 ounces come out of me. 5 minutes later, I felt the same sensation and had exactly 24 more ounces. How did I know? Because I took my scale with me. (Audience laughs and gasps) Oh my God, he’s weighing his @#$%&. (Laughter) And what came out of me during those times, I wish I was at home when I had this happen because I would have poured that into another bucket and I would have counted how many things I saw come out of me. I had about 80 Diverticula come out of me. A Diverticula is those little herniated blow outs that we get because we’re eating food that doesn’t have any fiber and that’s what causes Diverticulitis, Diverticulosis and medical experts say everybody over 50 or 40, whatever it is nowadays, has this in them. I had about 80. I estimated how many I saw come out of me. In just those 2 Movements alone, I had about 80.

Audience: I’m still not sure what that is.

It’s a herniated blow out on the side of the colon wall. Imagine putting too much air in a tire and it blows a bubble out of the side.

Audience: OK, so then, what comes out?

What came out was the fecal matter that went into that bubble.

Audience: So it’s sort of like formed like a little bubble or something?

It was like a Piece of a Puzzle coming out of me. That’s why I knew what it was because I saw pictures of what it looks like on the diagram. You got the colon and you got, like this is the colon, and you got a little blow out on the side of the wall. Well, that little thing that was inside there is old fecal matter. I knew what it was - it was like a Piece of a Puzzle coming out of me.

And what I found for myself is as long as I adhered to 100% Raw Food after I would do a Juice Feast, I won’t gain any weight. But then, when I ate Cooked Food, it plugged me up and I started gaining weight and that prompted me to do an Experiment I did about 14 or so years ago. I had a theory - I thought I knew what was going on and I did a 30 Day Experiment, which confirmed my theory. I figured out that the Cooked Food was going back and filling up the places that I had emptied and for 30 Days I took a step back for me at that time because I was about 99% Raw and I said, well, let’s see what happens if I’m 80% Raw. And I’m not guessing here - I’m going through the calculations - I know I’m right at 80%. I’m only eating 1 Cooked Meal a day and it’s something pretty innocent. I gained 17 pounds in the first 20 Days - I didn’t gain any weight from Day 21 to 30.

So what I thought would happen exactly happened. I filled my colon back up to where it was before I had emptied it. And I know that’s what happened because I lost those 17 pounds in no time flat. But this time when it came out, it wasn’t old and hard, it was relatively fresh. I knew what it was - it filled up those little pockets.

So do you gain weigh when you go back to Cooked Food?

It depends on the Condition of your Body.

Now because I’m getting real close to finishing my book, I conducted another Experiment. I had to do it because I had another belief that my system was healthy now and that wouldn’t happen again. So I did another 30 Day Experiment this year - you’re the first one to hear about it. I tried eating Cooked Food again. I didn’t gain any weight.

Audience: You didn’t get Sick?

Audience: So once you get cleaned, you’re saying…

Not so much clean. No, it’s not being clean - it’s being repaired. My colon was still compromised - it was Damaged. If we could take our colons out and set it side by side to what a health colon is supposed to look like, it wouldn’t even look like the same organ. It would be twisted and bent out of shape. It doesn’t even resemble what it’s supposed to look like. It’s not like you took a carburetor out of an old car and it still looks like the new carburetor.

So we Damage our System and it takes a while for them to go back to where they need to be.

This was a Big Motivator for me in the beginning to Not Eat Cooked Food because every time I ate it - it plugged me up. But now I know that it doesn’t always happen to everybody. It all depends on the type of Damage you’ve sustained.

Audience: So this whole you ate the Cooked Food thing, how did that go? How are you now? I mean you have no cravings for Cooked Food?

No, not at all, not at all - it was something I didn’t want to do, but I knew I had to, as a scientist. I can’t tell people what I’ve done to myself and not have it apply any more.

Audience: Is that a Cooked Vegan?

Oh yea, I haven’t had Animal Flesh in over 20 years.
[www.youtube.com]

Peace and Love.......John

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Reversing Diverticulitis & Diverticulosis with Juice Fasting & Raw Food…
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: March 18, 2015 02:16PM

Thanks for posting John
Very real problem with many.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: March 18, 2015 02:24PM

John Rose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ZeuS thinks that I can reach the “Tipping
> Point” with this Story, so let’s see if
> she’s right and help make this Video go
> VIRAL!!!

Not really. Hot air videos turn smart people off. Stop it.

Date: March 18, 2015 02:30PM

Oh just great. It was just a matter of time. The old Spamorama of every thread has commenced by the self proclaimed "scientist" with his outdated videos. Old, desperate, and lame technique - but why not. Thestorm gets away with it so he will, too.

Date: March 18, 2015 02:36PM

RawPracticalist wrote:

<<<Thanks for posting John
Very real problem with many>>>

Yes, this is a “very real problem with many” and I hope our message makes it out to the masses despite all of those who are SICK and want us to suffer needlessly!

And this is what Dr. Richard Schulze says about it, "In Spring (2000), when colon cancer was a hot news topic, medical doctors assured us they had it under control by checking our colon with a sigmoid scope examination. In late July, a report in the New England Journal of Medicine stated that a sigmoidoscopy colon examination to detect colon cancer, over 1/2, actually up to 62% had Cancer and/or pre-Cancerous Lesions, but the doctor and the SCOPE missed it. Talk about an expensive pain in the ass for nothing! I hate to tell them, but you have better odds, a 50% chance, just flipping a coin."

From Dr. Schulze's March 2000 Bi-Monthly Newsletter:

"Let's Check what the top Medical doctors Say"

"The Merck Manual is written by the most distinguished and respected group of top medical doctors in the world and published by one of the largest pharmaceutical manufacturers in the world. It is the medical industries standard text for the diagnosis and treatment of disease. THIS BOOK TELLS US THAT COLON DEGENERATION IS ON THE RISE. The incidence of diverticulosis (Herniated bowel pockets caused by constipation) has increased dramatically over the last 50 years. It states that in 1950 only 10% of adults over the age of 45 had this disease, in 1955, 15%, in 1972, 30% and in 1987 almost half. The latest edition states that the incidence increases rapidly over age 40 and that EVERY PERSON WILL HAVE DIVERTICULOSIS IF THEY LIVE LONG ENOUGH."

"EVERY AMERICAN EVENTUALLY HAS DIVERTICULOSIS OR MANY DIVERTICULA"

"UP TO 50% OF AMERICANS HAVE POLYPS IN THEIR COLON"

"WHILE THESE SO-CALLED HEALTH AUTHORS IGNORE COLON CLEANSING AND WON'T DISCUSS IT, MILLIONS OF AMERICANS ARE LITERALLY ROTTING FROM THE INSIDE OUT."

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: March 18, 2015 06:41PM

Last year, I helped a lady recover from diverticulitis and a perforated diverticulum. The perforation was not healing on its own, as it was induced by overdosage of prednisone (and similar drugs) and the high dosage of prednisone was preventing the recovery. Even when they lowered it, it was still not healing; that is when they wanted to do surgery. They wanted to first do a colostomy bag and then remove her whole sigmoid. I helped to heal the perforation completely in 3 months. Everything was documented with cat scans and a surgeon and doctors were monitoring her.

I mainly used raw fresh juices and smoothies (including aloe), herbs, and lots of acupuncture. The acupuncture was so vital as she was having horrible reactions from their antibiotics and massive inflammation. The medication they gave her wrecked her stomach too, so the acupuncture came in so handy, because she didn't have the capacity to take in so many herbs.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2015 06:47PM by Tai.

Date: March 18, 2015 08:55PM

John Rose Wrote:
> ZeuS thinks that I can reach the “Tipping
> Point” with this Story, so let’s see if
> she’s right and help make this Video go
> VIRAL!!!

This is what I actually said - for those who might be tricked into believing rose's delusional fantasy of what I think ...

Re: Juice Feasting with John Rose in Houston 12-9-09...

Date: March 17, 2015 08:35AM

I've never heard or read anything before that indicated once diverticuli were formed that they could be gotten rid of noninvasively so this is a new one on me.

"Getting rid of them" is quite an incredible claim to make. There are, of course, ways to prove that this has actually occurred if it did. Is the necessary visual proof available?

Seems to me that if this incredible claim is really valid, rather than hot air, it would have been quite enough to facilitate something the claimer seems to want very badly - a "tipping point". Why would he be sitting on it for all these years?

Date: March 18, 2015 09:01PM

And some added info I originally addressed to another poster who sadly seems to have bought into rose's incredible tale ...

...diverticuli is the plural form of diverticula and are not something people can poo p out. They are part of the anatomy of people who have diverticulitis. Here is a picture for you ...

[iverticula,_sigmoid_colon.jpg" rel="nofollow" >en.wikipedia.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2015 09:04PM by SueZ.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: March 19, 2015 12:57AM

SueZ wrote:
And some added info I originally addressed to another poster who sadly seems to have bought into rose's incredible tale ...

I think you may not understand that diverticuli is the plural form of diverticula and are not something people can poo p out.

John Rose wrote:
By the way, you don’t poo p out the actual DAMAGED part of the Anatomy, you poo p out what’s inside of it, as I explain in the Video below.

Tai:
Of course I didn't think John actually eliminated colon tissue, but just waste matter from the diverticula, as he just explained. I assumed that, but was waiting for him to explain that, which he did. Again, John said he eliminated the waste from inside the diverticula, not the actual colon tissue itself. I assume that he figured it was diverticula waste, based on the shape of the elimination.

To John: so in coming face to face with that issue, you were even more determined to stay on a healthy raw diet. I understand you better now.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: March 19, 2015 07:37AM

Should not the bulging pouches of the diverticulitis shrink over time when the content is emptied?
The colon is trying to heal itself, regain normal condition.
Juice fasting is a potent approach in helping heal the condition because no food is going into the pouches.

Date: March 21, 2015 03:57PM

RP wrote:

<<<Should not the bulging pouches of the diverticulitis shrink over time when the content is emptied?
The colon is trying to heal itself, regain normal condition.
Juice fasting is a potent approach in helping heal the condition because no food is going into the pouches.>>>

Exactly!!! It's no different than if we injured or cut our hand or arm. The first thing we would do is clean it up and keep it clean. However, as long as we're eating junk, the colon has a very hard time healing, which is why fasting on water or juices is very healing for our intestines.

Here is a follow up post/thread for this thread...

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Tissue Cleansing Through Bowel Management...

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: March 21, 2015 08:12PM

interesting theory john.

that's all it is .

a theory.

doesn't anybody know what science is around here?

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: March 21, 2015 08:43PM

my take is that it is a disease of soft muscle. Some vitamins are associated with soft muscle weakness (like vit D) but it is probably an accumulation of age or bad shaped derived causes. If the whole body would stay healthy, it would blow out the problems.

Date: March 21, 2015 09:14PM

John Rose Wrote:

> Here is a follow up post/thread for this
> thread...
>
> [www.rawfoodsupport.com]
> Tissue Cleansing Through Bowel Management...

I've had enough of your many wild goose chase new threads which are supposed to have answers to questions not provided in the earlier threads you start (the ones with 10 year old juice feast pitch videos and tapes like this one) - but don't.

There are no real answers you can provide because you don't even know what you are seeing but are positive beyond all doubt what it means based on shapes. That is just silliness. Just your unqualified, untrained, and rather childish guesses that what you have seen in your poo p bowl looks like something that would fit in pockets you've seen pictures of in books. Zero evidence offered that you even suffered from what you say can be reversed in any of your bait and switch new threads.

Date: March 21, 2015 10:30PM

Hey ZeuS aka sUEz aka the "T__U___R___D",

You'll NEVER drag me down to your level!!!

“Whoever feels pain in hearing a good character of his neighbor, will feel a pleasure in the reverse. And those who despair to rise in distinction by their virtues, are happy if others can be depressed to a level of themselves.” -Benjamin Franklin

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2015 10:35PM by John Rose.

Date: March 21, 2015 10:53PM

Why has ZeuS aka sUEz been called a T__U__R__D?

Because it's the perfect word to describe her behavior...

[www.merriam-webster.com]
T_u_r_d - usually vulgar : a contemptible person
[www.merriam-webster.com]

Remember what Lois wrote:

SueZ has insulted almost everyone on the board at one time or another this year -

A partial list of the victims -

UtopianLife
banana who
LaVeronique
Panchito
Fresh
NuNativis
TSM
CommonSenseRaw
RawPracticalist
Bryan

There are others.

That's practically everyone who posts on the board.

In just the last two threads (Love on a Plate and LOL--Harley), four people were chastised or ridiculed - Panchito, RawPracticalist, TSM and bananawho.

What's interesting is that some of the guys - after she humiliated them, they ended up becoming her loyal followers - "LOL"

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2015 11:00PM by John Rose.

Date: March 21, 2015 11:11PM

JR,

when you call people SICK and shills because they don't accept your explanation of things, you show that you are desperate and lack the requisite support for your conclusions.

nobody has a problem believing that raw food enables the body to heal.

it's when people get real specific that the evidence is typically insufficient.

your statement

"I put out stuff that came from the pockets in my colon"

you seem to be 100% sure of this.

You have insufficient evidence to support it.

there is of course nothing wrong with suggesting that it may be true, or could be true, but your position as it is, is antiscientific, as well as counterproductive and simply seeks to justify the thousands of times you have weighed your excrement - that it was of some value. certainly we know that cooked food seems to clog us up somehow. the mechanism and physical nature is not determined.

The scientific method

The scientific method seeks to explain the events of nature in a reproducible way.[56] An explanatory thought experiment or hypothesis is put forward, as explanation, using principles such as parsimony (also known as "Occam's Razor"winking smiley and are generally expected to seek consilience—fitting well with other accepted facts related to the phenomena.[57] This new explanation is used to make falsifiable predictions that are testable by experiment or observation. The predictions are to be posted before a confirming experiment or observation is sought, as proof that no tampering has occurred. Disproof of a prediction is evidence of progress.[58][59] This is done partly through observation of natural phenomena, but also through experimentation, that tries to simulate natural events under controlled conditions, as appropriate to the discipline (in the observational sciences, such as astronomy or geology, a predicted observation might take the place of a controlled experiment). Experimentation is especially important in science to help establish causal relationships (to avoid the correlation fallacy).

While performing experiments to test hypotheses, scientists may have a preference for one outcome over another, and so it is important to ensure that science as a whole can eliminate this bias.[62][63] This can be achieved by careful experimental design, transparency, and a thorough peer review process of the experimental results as well as any conclusions.[64][65] After the results of an experiment are announced or published, it is normal practice for independent researchers to double-check how the research was performed, and to follow up by performing similar experiments to determine how dependable the results might be.[66] Taken in its entirety, the scientific method allows for highly creative problem solving while minimizing any effects of subjective bias on the part of its users (namely the confirmation bias).

Date: March 21, 2015 11:12PM

John Rose Wrote:
> Hey ZeuS aka sUEz aka the "T__U___R___D",
>
> You'll NEVER drag me down to your level!!!
>
> “Whoever feels pain in hearing a good character
> of his neighbor, will feel a pleasure in the
> reverse. And those who despair to rise in
> distinction by their virtues, are happy if others
> can be depressed to a level of themselves.”
> -Benjamin Franklin

You are actually using a Benjamin Franklin quote to reinforce your pretend position that you are a virtuous "poo p scientist" who knows what he's talking about and so can "help people" against those who ask for real evidence - as in a very easy to determine diagnosis for proof.

There is NO virtue in your pretending to be able to reverse a disease in yourself which you never suffered from. There is even less virtue in misleading ignorant people to pay for your "poo p scientist" services to reverse the disease in them. Produce some facts to back up your position!

Date: March 21, 2015 11:56PM

> Produce some facts to back up your position!

toothpaste is out of the tube

chickens have flown the coop

the horse has left the barn

@#$%& has left the chute

wait, john, you can eat a bunch of cooked food again.
get some diverticuli
then repeat the experiment.

Date: March 22, 2015 01:41PM

fresh Wrote:
> > Produce some facts to back up your position!
>
> toothpaste is out of the tube
>
> chickens have flown the coop
>
> the horse has left the barn
>
> @#$%& has left the chute
>
> wait, john, you can eat a bunch of cooked food
> again.
> get some diverticuli
> then repeat the experiment.

Is it possible that one or two of his thousands of clients actually had the simple common diagnostic tests done, before and after, that can lend support to his guess? Probably not - all things considered.

Posted by: bluespixie ()
Date: March 22, 2015 08:18PM

Hi John, but of a gross question but did you ever take any photos?

I think most people are dubious of claims on the internet when people post about crazy stuff coming out of them (i.e. all those intestinal plaque photos that may or may not really be psyllium/clay). Maybe keep a camera on you grinning smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables