Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

What is a Simple Natural Diet & More…
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 18, 2015 04:32PM

Here is part of a Radio Show I did back in 2005.

[www.youtube.com]
Questions & Answers about Health with John Rose…

Transcript:

OK, let’s go to line 1 - Courtney

Caller: Hi, how are you doing?

Great Day, how’s yours?

Caller: I’m doing just fine. I have a multipart question.

OK.

Caller: But before I start, I’ve have to say something that’s very shocking and I know it’s probably going to cause some people to pass out - I don’t own a Juicer and I can’t, I’m struggling right now and I can’t afford a Juicer. So can you help me on that? Tell me what to do and I was wondering if you could go back over the Emotional Freedom Technique, re-give the Information about the Juice Fast with the Agave Nectar, tell the 3 different Ways of how to get 3 pounds of Greens a day and give an example of a Simple Natural Diet and I will hang up and let you talk.

OK, alright, the 1st Question - No Juicer. Well, you know, I don’t Juicer at all anymore. Does that automatically click off, Byron? Do I have to push it down? How do I click that off? Thank you sir. OK, as far as a Juicer, you know, once you get all cleaned out, there’s no need to be Juicing that much anymore. Like I said, I don’t ever Juice anymore, but to get where we need to be, we can use that Lemonade Drink that I was telling you about and that uses 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed Lemon or Lime Juice, 2 tablespoons, an equal amount, 2 tablespoons of the Agave Nectar Light and then, 1/10th a teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper, which is about a dash. Get the hot stuff - 90,000 Heat Units and then, 10 ounces of Medium Warm Water. Women, y’all need to drink about 9 of those a day if that’s all you’re doing. Men, you need to drink about 12 of those a day if that’s all you’re doing and that’s for the average person. If you’re above average or you’re more active, you need to add more. Of course, I’d rather see you do Juices, but without a Juicer, you can still pull that off.

The Emotional Freedom Technique - it’s a great way of addressing the root of our problems by making sure that we don’t simple shift from one Addiction to the other. I’ve got some really interesting Files on my computer. I’ve taken some real good notes on this Technique. You can call me at 713-789-2223, if you’re interested in that File, I’ll be glad to email it out to you. Do a search on the Internet - I’m sure you’ll find it. The Manual is out there on the Internet, but if you get it through me, you have the benefit of me highlighting everything so you can speed read it very quickly and I have a Preview of it also.

Now as far as 3 Ways to Up the Greens in your Diet, one way would be of Juicing, but if you don’t have a Juicer, that’s not an option for you. The other is to make a nice big Salad. Another is if you have a blender, you can make Green Smoothies using 60% Fruit and 40% Veggies. You could throw, for example, 4 pears in a blender with a handful of Parsley. I also have a small section on recipes on Green Smoothies if you need help in that area - call me - 713-789-2223 - I’ll be glad to email that out to you also.

And as far as a Simple Natural Diet, basically, what we should be Eating is Food that is Not Altered and Food that we are Biologically Adapted to Eat - that limits those Foods to Fruits, Vegetables, Nuts and Seeds. Ideally, they should all be Raw, they should all be Organic. Cooking is a HUGE Mistake we made such a long time ago, most people don’t even think of it as a Mistake. That whole concept is overwhelming. If it’s the first time you heard it, don’t let it overwhelm you simply keep adding more fresh Fruits and Vegetables to your Diet and pay attention to how you feel and you’ll notice that you’ll feel a lot better. That’s the one thing I noticed when I made 2 major dietary changes in my life. When I went to Living Foods instead of Dead Food, I noticed a huge difference right after I ate. I never had to wait hours to go back and do something. I was ready to go do it right away.

So I hope that answers the questions and let see, who’s been waiting the longest now?

It looks like line 5. OK, good morning and who is this?

Caller: This is Prudence.

How are you doing?

Caller: I’m doing good, John, thank you very much and I really enjoyed your show today.

Thank you.

Click the link below to listen to the entire Radio Show…

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

Peace and Love.......John

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What is a Simple Natural Diet & More…
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: March 20, 2015 08:16AM

>1/10th a teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper

Cayenne Pepper? what does it bring to the body?

The body actually tells you it is hurting eating cayenne pepper

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: March 20, 2015 07:02PM

Raw P wrote:
Cayenne Pepper? what does it bring to the body?

The body actually tells you it is hurting eating cayenne pepper

Tai:
Fresh raw hot peppers are anti bacterial and antiviral. They can do so much!!!! I grow them, to always keep them on hand for a sick person, especially one with a sore throat, plugged ears and sinuses. I grow different kinds, but the pequin are nice to chew because they are so small.

Raw P, seriously, if you drink raw goat milk, you should learn about raw fresh cayenne. Everytime I ever tried raw goat cheese, I got either sick (strept throat) or filled with mucous (I learned that lesson years ago). My first life saver in that situation is eating a raw hot pepper. If I am brave, I would chew it. If not, I would make a raw salsa, which makes it more palatable. Raw hot pepper is so excellent for a sore throat related to infection. There is so much to write about hot peppers, but I am only mentioning the infection part, because you consume raw dairy.

I am not criticizing your diet. I am not trying to make you feel guilty. I am not implying you should change. But you should know the tools to balance out the side effects. A couple of months ago, I bought some raw goat yogurt for my cats from a no-kill goat milk farm. It is an animal sanctuary, so I thought I would contribute to their cause. One cat just loved it and had a lot. I put it in the fridge without giving the others any, because they weren't around. That one cat that had some got so sick with a bad cold. I had to give the cat herbal medicine. I had bought the same yogurt before for the cats, but it must have been an infected batch. These things happen when you are dealing with raw animal foods. I am done trying to buy them raw milk products. No more. Not where I live.

Lou COrona adds a habanero or hot chili (juiced) to his 40 ounce veggie juice in the morning. Look at how healthy he is.

THis whole NH thing about "if you can't have a meal of it, then don't eat it" simply doesn't hold up to times of sickness. Look at how Leah Branster was not given antibiotic medicine when she was on her water fast. Garlic, horseradish, ginger, cayenne (like habanero), onion, and many antibiotic roots in herbal medicine could have been employed, and there are many plants that are antibiotic too, that one would usually only use in small quantities, not in large meal portions.

Raw P, you have excellent ideas on diet that I respect, but sometimes people need medicine. Leah Branster, hello?

P.S. and some people, like myself, cannot fathom making a meal out of dates. I just met another raw food man yesterday who is a Doug GRaham fan and who survived a lot on dates during marathons. I asked if he had any teeth problems. He lost a few teeth. He blames his previous lifestyle, not his current diet. Whatever. It's like SueZ who used some spicy things to bring circulation to her mouth and gums, so she saved her tooth versus living on dates and losing a tooth.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/20/2015 07:10PM by Tai.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: March 20, 2015 07:15PM

>Fresh raw hot peppers are anti bacterial and antiviral. They can do so much!!!! I grow them, to always keep them on hand for a sick person, especially one with a sore throat, plugged ears and sinuses. I grow different kinds, but the pequin are nice to chew because they are so small.

that is not attending to the cause.

and leah only needed medicine because she improperly fasted.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: March 20, 2015 07:57PM

Tai Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
It's like SueZ who
> used some spicy things to bring circulation to her
> mouth and gums, so she saved her tooth versus
> living on dates and losing a tooth.

Tai, With the exception of my 11 months on a lfhc raw vegan diet I had consumed a lot of spicy herbs for several decades without my tooth tightening up. What tightened it up was Shilajit and fulvic acid.

Also, while the lfhc did raise my blood sugar to pre-diabetic status it did not make my teeth any looser.

I am a big fan of spicy stuff. Always have been and always probably will be. But in my experience it is a waste of time and energy defending them to NHers and bots.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: March 20, 2015 08:25PM

"that is not attending to the cause."

If a bacterial or viral infection is the cause, then that's exactly what it's attending.

Date: March 20, 2015 08:31PM

jtprindl Wrote:
> "that is not attending to the cause."
>
> If a bacterial or viral infection is the cause,
> then that's exactly what it's attending.

Or, in many cases, any inflammation. And who doesn't have some inflammation somewhere? Maybe no one.

Date: March 20, 2015 08:37PM

jtprindl Wrote:
> "that is not attending to the cause."
>
> If a bacterial or viral infection is the cause,
> then that's exactly what it's attending.

that is a very large IF, isn't it.

USUALLY, sore throat, ears, sinuses are CAUSED by something OTHER than being overwhelmed with bacteria/virus, instead CAUSED by improper feeding.

same with inflammation.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/20/2015 08:38PM by fresh.

Date: March 20, 2015 08:47PM

RP wrote:

<<<Cayenne Pepper? what does it bring to the body? >>>

Here is an old Post of mine that addresses your question.

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: Diverticulosis
John Rose (---.HSTN.splitrock.net)
Date: 12-15-01 10:38

I got rid of my diverticulosis by juice fasting and cayenne pepper. When you give your system a vacation by only drinking juices, you will literally po-op those "divers" right out of you. I didn't even know that I had this condition until I saw them come out of me. It also wasn't until I used cayenne pepper that these empty cavities were able to completely heal. Most of our diseases are related to a lack of blood flow because nutrients cannot go in and waste matter cannot come out. Of course, diverticulosis is a result of straining from eating a diet with way too little fiber, but once the colon wall is ruptured and filled with waste matter, blood can no longer enter.

For years, I would juice fast, eat raw food and have no problems. But as soon as I ate cooked food, those blow outs on my colon wall would fill back up. I knew this because I would gain weight and then I would do another juice fast and out came those pieces that were obviously from those damaged areas of my colon. By using the cayenne pepper, blood was finally able to get to these damaged areas so that they could heal completely. I do believe, however, that a water fast would also have healed those damaged areas, but like most people, I did not have the luxury to take a vacation from life at that time. On a water fast, my body would have simply cannibalized these damaged areas as opposed to just flushing them out on a juice fast.

Peace and Love........John

PS If you are using cayenne pepper and not seeing any results, it's probably because you are using the lower-heat cayennes (VS 90,000 heat units) and/or using capsules. Capsules and the lower-heat cayennes do NOT work!
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Date: March 20, 2015 09:01PM

>I got rid of my diverticulosis by juice fasting and cayenne pepper. When you give your system a

yet another unproven/unprovable assertion.

Date: March 20, 2015 09:06PM

"I got rid of my diverticulosis by juice fasting and cayenne pepper. When you give your system a vacation by only drinking juices, you will literally po-op those "divers" right out of you. I didn't even know that I had this condition until I saw them come out of me."

So are you saying you never had, and still haven't had, a diagnosis of diverticulosis by someone qualified to do that - an M.D.? If so, are you saying you based your own completely inexperienced and untrained layman's diagnosis of diverticulosis (and your incredible cure of that disease) on shapes of your poo and are now telling others how they can do that too?

Date: March 20, 2015 09:25PM

RP wrote:

<<<Cayenne Pepper? what does it bring to the body? >>>

I also wanted to mention that Dr. John R. Christopher, who is considered to be the mentor to many Herbalists, wrote a book on the healing benefits of Cayenne Pepper and it was over 160 pages long. Dick Quinn wrote "Left for Dead" and one of the Chapters that was about 6 to 7 pages long was on Cayenne Pepper where he claimed it reversed his heart disease. A tsp to tbs of Cayenne Pepper in a glass of warm water can save someone's life if they're dying of a heart attack. Cayenne Pepper stops all bleeding internally and externally and should be the #1 item in our First Aid Kit. According to Dr. Richard Schulze, who was nick named Professor Cayenne by Dr. Christopher, Cayenne Pepper is the best delivery devise for all of other herbs.

Here is an article by r. Richard Schulze on...

[curezone.com]
Curing With Cayenne

"If you master only one herb in your life, master cayenne pepper. It is more powerful than any other."
- Dr. Richard SCHULZE, Medical Herbalist

If you are like most people who use herbs, you are a jack-of-all-trades, but a master of none.

You know a little bit about a lot of herbs. What you know comes from the labels of herb bottles, or from the advice of healthfood store herbalists who write lots of books, but who never had real patients themselves.

When bad disease hits, all your herbal tidbits won't save you, and you'll be heading down the medical route, just like everyone else. Herbs can cure serious, scary diseases, but not by taking a capsule here and there. You need to know dosages, what forms of the herb, how to apply them, in what combinations, and when.

If you want to become a powerful healer for yourself and your family, master one herb...cayenne pepper. Knowing cayenne deeply will give you and your family more cures than dabbling in twenty herbs.

Learn cayenne deeply before you go on to anything else.

Life is like karate. If you smash a brick with your hand, you will accomplish nothing and bruise yourself. But if you mentally focus your energy, then you can achieve what seems impossible.

Focus. Don't scatter your energy. Being a good nutritional conversationalist won't save you from many of the diseases in this book. To cure yourself, you will need a detailed knowledge of cayenne.

Put the time in. Study this book. Practice now, so that when the emergencies come, you will act by reflex and not panic.

Students always ask Dr. Schultz, "What are the ten most important herbs to have in the home?" He tells them, "At the top of the list is cayenne pepper, because it will make the other nine work better."

I began by asking Dr. SCHULZE...

"If you take cayenne pepper in capsules, you may be wasting your time and never getting the cures I got with my patients."

BISER: How can you say cayenne capsules are bad? I've heard from readers who took cayenne in capsules and got great results!

SCHULZE: Well, fine. But I had thousands of patients who did the same and who did not get well - until they took my cayenne orally. I had many patients come in, and I loved to test them.

BISER: What does 'test' mean

SCHULZE: I used to do "herbal experiments" with their approval. I had hundreds of patients who would say, "Oh, I've been using cayenne pepper for years. I take this; I take that. I've been using it every day for 14 year."

So I would sit them down and would either give them some cayenne tincture or some cayenne powder directly in the mouth.

They would tell me that it was like they had never used cayenne pepper before. They would say, "I heard my ears pop; I felt a rush of blood to my head. I can feel tingling in my feet and toes." They would give me responses that they never had from taking cayenne pepper for 10, 12, 14, 15 years.

One thing really became evident to me in the clinic: There is only oneway to take cayenne, and that is right in the mouth.

BISER: When my readers say, "Hey, I don't need Schulze, I'm already taking cayenne," they were like your patients when they first walked in?

SCHULZE: Yeah, and again, you are only getting a small part of the potential effect of cayenne pepper by taking it in the wrong way.

I would give these patients just real tiny amounts. These people might have been taking eight or ten capsules for ten years, and I would give them a drop or a pinch of cayenne.

BISER: Not even your therapeutic dose?

SCHULZE: Not even close. And I never had anybody that just didn't go "Holy ----," and hold onto their ears or whatever - and notice a big difference.

What was going on is that much of cayenne's healing action occurs right in your mouth. As cayenne touches your tongue, the cayenne absorbs in seconds and nerve endings send signals throughout the body - sending waves of fresh blood to wherever you are sick. New healing begins in seconds. These surges of fresh blood do not occur when you bypass the mouth by taking capsules.

"In an emergency, a capsulated product is the slowest acting. The person could be stone-cold dead by the time the capsule opens up and goes to work."

BISER: What about people who don't like the taste of cayenne in their mouth?

SCHULZE: Just stay sick. The most minor medical treatments are much more debilitating than a little hot pepper in your mouth.

For people not used to it, they just need to work their way up. One problem people have is that they blow their mind or their mouth - right off the bat. For some who have never used cayenne pepper, a good initial dosage is 1/16th of a teaspoonful in some juice.

Most of my patients were sensitive at first. Those same people, in three or four months, would be taking two dropperfuls of my most potent tonic. Some people end up taking six or more dropperfuls a day of cayenne tincture. You build up an ability to use it, just like with anything else. It's not like you need to start off with a whole teaspoon in the mouth - and then hold on to the arms of your chair.

BISER: If all this is so, then why do herb companies promote cayenne in capsules?

SCHULZE: They want to sell more. It's for their benefit - not yours. The companies say, "How do we get a broader market? Let's make our herbal customers real comfortable." But then the capsules don't work and the patient has to go and get their leg sawed off.

If you want to take herbs, and not notice anything going on with your body, and not be made uncomfortable in any way, and not have any cleansing occur - then take drugs.

It's a shame, because a hundred years ago, cayenne was considered to be one of the most powerful herbs on the planet. Nowadays, it has become more of a fad, and people are not getting the healing response that they are due by taking this herb.

They are taking it the wrong way.

BISER: But all herbalism today is based on herbal capsules!

SCHULZE: This wasn't the way the old-time herbalists practiced. It wasn't the way my teacher, the late Dr. John Christopher, practiced. He got his results with teas and tinctures.

Capsules disconnect people from the herbs they take, so that they have no personal idea whether they are getting good or lousy quality. Capsules also prevent people from getting a reaction in their mouths, which was what Nature intended.

Another great reason not to take cayenne in capsules is that they can make you real sick. They won't cause permanent damage, but you can suffer greatly. Capsules can give you a stomach cramp that will double you over.

When you put cayenne in your mouth, your stomach secretes digestive juices before the cayenne ever gets there. So when the cayenne gets down there, your stomach is all ready for it.

But if you swallow a capsule, your tongue tastes nothing; a capsule goes down in your stomach, and your stomach notices nothing - at first. Then, five minutes later the gelatin bursts, and you have a 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper in your stomach and your body goes into shock. You surprised it. "Where did this come from?"

"When you take cayenne in capsules, you get a punch in the stomach. It's a very different reaction. It's like no warm-up or stretch before you do vigorous physical exercise."

BISER: It's like jumping on a treadmill and running!

SCHULZE: Right. After you wake up out of bed, you leap onto the treadmill, within ten seconds, and go for a ten mile an hour run.

Your body will cramp, because you're forcing blood to the muscles before they're ready. So this is what happens when you take that capsule cayenne. You get an almost uncontrollable cramping of those organs, and you just bend right over. If someone is ill with gallstones or has a stomach ulcer, this can be absolutely the wrong way to do it. You can make yourself worse.

After years in the clinic, I think it is a dangerous thing to do.

BISER: So using a lower potency cayenne in capsules is not an answer for people who want to go the mild route?

SCHULZE: Why bother? The cayenne in capsules is low quality, in spite of fancy labels and "high potency" claims. Most cayenne sold comes from third-world countries and is highly sprayed with pesticides. It doesn't work. Patients who used it stayed sick - until I blew their health problems open with the "right stuff."

The lower-heat cayennes are a lot less efficient, and they are the ones that are most highly contaminated. These are the ones you see labeled for 40,000 heat units. They are the ones imported from God knows where: Egypt, China, and so on. These are the ones to stay away from.

The companies pay around $2 per pound for this kind of cayenne.Compare that to the up-to-$20 per pound I have paid for the great, organically-grown stuff.

You can't go by labels. I had a bunch of cayenne yesterday that was just garbage - but the label was impressive. It claimed a 90,000 heat unit, which is high for cayenne pepper in healthfood stores. Cayenne pepper is usually 40, 60 or 70. But I would have rated this stuff at more like 8,000 - or 5,000. It barely warmed my mouth.

A lot of people claim high heat on particular cayennes. But when you taste them, they are really pathetic. So there is some real garbage out there that is not going to help anybody.

BISER: One popular herbal author said there is no scientific proof that cayenne pepper improves circulation. Any comment?

SCHULZE: Yeah - so it must be my imagination that your face turns red when you eat it.

Or maybe your face does turn red, but that's not blood? What is it, food coloring? What an idiot! Then he should just peel the skin off a ripe Habanero pepper, stick it up his ass, and see if he has any increase in his circulation. An idiot!

BISER: You talk about different dosages of cayenne for different health problems. Most people say, "What's the big deal? You take 3-6 capsules a day. Who needs to know about dosage?"

SCHULZE: Cayenne is very dosage-related, like most herbs.

The dose you need to relieve a sore throat is very different than the dose you need for intestinal bleeding, which is very different than the dose you need for a heart attack or a brain hemorrhage.

So, if you take the dose that is proper for a sore throat, hoping that is going to stop Uncle Harry's heart attack, you're going to watch him turn blue and die.

On the other hand, if you take the dose you'd use for a cerebral hemorrhage, and use that for a sore throat, you may end up aggravating yourself instead of feeling better.

So dosage in relation to cayenne is very important.

How Dr. Schulze became the world's only expert on curing with cayenne.

BISER: How did you come to know all of this about cayenne? I assume that when you started, you were like everybody else. You didn't become Professor Cayenne on the first day?

SCHULZE: No, I didn't. One of the things I knew after reading books and especially hearing Dr. Christopher's stories is that cayenne would be a big healer for my heart.

So I started the way your readers do. I swallowed about four capsules of cayenne pepper and I remember lying on the floor, contracted, lying on my side, but bent over at the waist, and I couldn't move. I could only moan for about 30 minutes and that was from the dosage suggested in one of the books.

I learned immediately that was not the way to take cayenne. I also learned about the quality of cayenne pepper - because at first I didn't notice any difference with my heart or my circulation.

"Today, a lot of cayenne sold has been overheated by processing machines, and the healing ability has been 'cooked' right out of it."

BISER: Most people would think that if you take any amount of cayenne, your condition gets better.

SCHULZE: No, that's not what happened to me or my patients.

There is more to cayenne than just heat. There are flavonoids in cayenne that will heal heart cells and protect your heart. There are vitamins in cayenne pepper that will destroy bacteria and increase your immune system. The lower quality the cayenne, the less healing occurs.

A lot of the cayenne I've seen has a smoky smell and a dark color to it. It's been heated very high during the powdering process, so a lot of the other nutrients that were in there, enzymes and so on, are gone.

BISER: And when did you find out you had to do better?

SCHULZE: Well, I started becoming a connoisseur.

I first noticed that the hot sauce in a Chinese restaurant in NewYork, around the corner from where I lived, made me feel better than the cayenne I bought at the local healthfood store.

I knew right off the bat, "Okay, we've got a problem here: why is the chili pepper in the hot sauce, if it's sitting on the table half-rancid, why is it working better for me than the supposedly best cayenne I'm buying in a healthfood store?

BISER: So you started smartening up?

SCHULZE: I noticed that the cayenne in the hot sauce started relieving my angina pains, started making my heart beat on a more regular basis - and beat slower.

I wasn't noticing that at all from the healthfood store stuff.

I remember talking to the man who owned the Chinese restaurant. I asked him where he got his hot sauce and how he made it. He showed me the chilies he was using.

One thing I find interesting is that the chilies he was using were supposedly the same variety sold by the big herb companies. He wasn't using any real exotic chilies; they were just fresh cayenne peppers at 40,000 heat units. They were the same thing that I was supposedly taking in the capsules, but again, the capsules were powdered. His cayennes were fresh. And that was the reason I was starting to get cured.

The chilies from the restaurant still had their Vitamin A and their Vitamin C and the enzymes and the flavonoids, and all of the other known and unknown things that get destroyed when you heat something up.

But when the herb companies over-grind and overheat cayenne into powder for encapsulation, they wreck it. If you are not careful when you powder herbs, you can cook them by accident.

"There's no other herb that increases your blood flow faster than cayenne. There are none that work faster; none that work better."

BISER: I think you pushed cayenne more than anybody else.

SCHULZE: Yes, and here is the reason: There is no other herb stronger or more effective than cayenne to make immediate physiological and metabolic changes in the body.

Cayenne moves blood. Without blood flow to sick areas, how can any herb work?

The whole idea of using any herb is to digest the chemicals in that herb and then get those chemicals into our bloodstream. That's what digesting is - but if we don't get that blood to the arthritic joint, or to the cancer tumor, or to the brain malignancy, or to the liver - then forget that herb.

You can take all the milk thistle you want, but if you have bad circulation to your liver, it's not going to do you any good. You can take all the ginkgo you want, but if you have bad circulation to your brain, the ginkgo is not going to be able to get up there either.

Cayenne turns your circulation on immediately within seconds, more than any other herb, so really it should be in every herbal formula.

You know, a lot of people look at my brain tonic, and they go, "Well, it's hot." That's because, if you want ginkgo in your brain, well, sit back for three hours and wait. Or, I can get ginkgo into your brain in one second - and that's why I added cayenne to the formula. [Editor This formula is given in Chapter Five.]

"Ginkgo changes from a so-so herb to a mighty herb when you add strong hot cayenne to it."

BISER: How is ginkgo different with cayenne in it?

SCHULZE: I used ginkgo in my clinic and the results with just ginkgo alone were kind of like, "oh hum." I had one guy with tinnitus who said he felt better and the tinnitus went away. I had some people that noticed some better memory; some were not quite as depressed - and it worked a little.

But it wasn't a super herb, and I wanted it to be a super herb. I was sitting around one day and I thought, "Well, I could put ginkgo in my mouth and chew on the leaves. I can drink an ounce of the ginkgo tincture and I don't see my face go red."

There is only one herb I know where I can visibly, immediately see more blood going to the head - and that is cayenne.

So I thought, "What about cayenne and ginkgo, that sounds like a dynamic duo. "I put cayenne with ginkgo, and I added some kola nut and some fresh rosemary to it. Rosemary is known for taking more blood to the head, and it also grows right outside my door. [The brain formula is given in Chapter Five.]

BISER: Okay, so what happened when you added the cayenne?

SCHULZE: Well, this is when the big change happened. I could hear it in the patients' responses.

A few complained about the heat of the new tonic, but they were all talking about how it worked better. The people who were depressed became alot less depressed. The people with tinnitus had it go away in three days instead of three months.

Once I added the cayenne, I had the opportunity to use the formula with a lot of people who had brain injuries or strokes. That is when it really stood out. It worked better than just the cayenne or the ginkgo by themselves. Nobody does this, and what could be a better dynamic duo than putting those two together?

BISER: What happened with depression or memory, compared with what happened before?

SCHULZE: Very interesting. I had a number of patients get very depressed because of what the doctor told them, or because of their medical procedures or whatever. One of the things I had to do in my clinic was to combat depression all the time. The ginkgo on its own was effective with maybe 20 percent of the patients, but the majority of them didn't notice a difference in their depression.

Putting the cayenne in with it, I would say I got up to about 95 percent immediately. It was quite astounding what the difference was.

Of course, it is a well known scientific fact today, and this is something that has only come out in the last couple years, that there is a small area in the center of the brain. When it atrophies; when it dries up and shrinks and has a lack of blood and oxygen to it, you become more depressed. Keeping the circulation going to that area inhibits depression. And increasing circulation is what cayenne is doing.

So ginkgo is a great herb for getting more blood and oxygen up there, but cayenne is the herb that takes it up there.

"In six days, stroke patients had big changes with cayenne and ginkgo that would have taken six months with ginkgo alone."

BISER: What happened with stroke patients when you added cayenne to fresh ginkgo.

SCHULZE: The paralysis went away and the memory came back.

I mean, look at someone when you put cayenne in their mouth and just watch that blood. You can watch it go way back in their head.

Now - imagine being a stroke victim and having an area of your brain that temporarily died or became numb. You put ginkgo with cayenne together and you can almost watch the changes happen.

I saw big-time improvements in stroke victims in 24 hours. The doctors had already predicted, "Well, it's going to be touch and go," and "It could take six months to a year before Uncle Harry gets better." And Uncle Harry is putting his clothes on and getting the hell out of the hospital in 24 hours.

How to use ginkgo with cayenne for curing Alzheimer's.

SCHULZE: I had this one lady with Alzheimer's disease. She ran a business, but her disease got to where she couldn't remember anyone's name, couldn't remember who they were, and wondered who were these strangers coming in?

We got her right back to normal in a little over a week, to where she remembered anything she wanted. Specifically, what we used on her was the brain tonic we mention in Chapter Five. That has the cayenne in it.

We used it on many many Alzheimer's patients. People told me their whole memory was fading. It was like a bad hard disk on a computer; they couldn't bring up any information. But after using the formula for 3, 4 or 10 days, in the individual cases, people had their memory back.

BISER: What is a good dose of this brain formula for anyone with Alzheimer's disease?

SCHULZE: If you have Alzheimer's disease, or serious memory loss, the dosage would be two full dropperfuls, three times a day. This is a dosage of the brain formula made properly, with organically-grown herbs, and packed with those herbs to the brim while soaking in alcohol. {Editor: Instructions for making tinctures are in Chapter Four of this report.]

BISER: That's enough for Alzbeimer's?

SCHULZE: No. This is the dose to start with for a few days. Then you can take it from two dropperfuls to four dropperfuls per dose. On timing, you could go up to every other hour, if you wanted to really crank it up.

And then, you need to add all the other things we cover in the "SAVE-YOUR-LIFE Herbal Video Collection." {Editor: Available from TheUniversity of Natural Healing in Charlottesville, VA]

"You cannot cure eye problems until you add lots of hot cayenne to the formula. It brings fresh blood to the eyeballs."

BISER: Did this turbo-charging effect happen with other herbal formulas you created?

SCHULZE: All the time. Putting cayenne in formulas was one thing that my late teacher, Dr. Christopher, did too.

For example, everybody used herbs to wash the eyes. That goes back to the beginning of recorded history. I mean, Shakespeare talks about using fennel to wash the eyes to make them brighter. Every one talks about using herbs in the eyes.

But only Dr. Christopher put cayenne pepper with those herbs. He knew it would increase the blood flow to your eyes, so all those herbs would absorb better. And his formula did cure eye problems - sometimes. Then I added three hundred times more cayenne than he did, and the formula starting healing eyes in minutes. We'll talk about that later.

BISER: The difference is exciting, but strong cayenne is the one herb people don't want to use in anything!

SCHULZE: That's right. People want formulas to taste good, not hot.

Imagine this: all the other herbs get their properties into your blood, but that's not enough. Cayenne gets your blood to the area that's sick. It's the truck all these other herbs go into - and then cayenne drives them to the place where they need to be - to get you well.

BISER: So if there is one herb people need to know about, it's cayenne.

SCHULZE: It's very simple. I'll say it this way: One thing I saw in my clinic that makes people sicker more often than anything else is blockage of blood flow.

When you have a sick area, the blood flow is blocked off. Blood is what takes nutrition and the healing properties of herbs to those cells. It's also what carries out and removes the crap and waste material. Well, when you have a sick area, the first thing you know is that there is a restriction of blood flow to that area.

Cayenne pepper is like TNT; it's like nitroglycerin; it blasts through all that blockage to get to that area that's sick, taking with it all the vitamins and minerals from the food you eat, and all the vital chemicals from the herbs you take - all the way to the sick area.

I don't know of another herb that does it. It's not like there is a replacement. I've never seen anybody go, "Oh well, put this other herb in your mouth and your face turns red."

Sure, there are a few heating herbs like ginger and horseradish, but tell me another herb that I can put in everybody's mouth and, with five hundred or a thousand people in a room, all of a sudden it makes their faces look like cherries. I don't know another herb that will do that, and cayenne does that through your whole body.

BISER: What is the difference between cayenne tincture and cayenne powder?

SCHULZE: I use them both. The tincture is good for emergency medicine, because it is so fast-acting. But I have also saved people with cayenne powder in hot water.

I think the powder is stronger, and is needed in the worst cases.
[curezone.com]

Date: March 20, 2015 09:52PM

"USUALLY, sore throat, ears, sinuses are CAUSED by something OTHER than being overwhelmed with bacteria/virus, instead CAUSED by improper feeding."

No it's not a very large if, actually. Many people have viral and bacterial infections.

Date: March 20, 2015 09:54PM

""If you master only one herb in your life, master cayenne pepper. It is more powerful than any other.""

I beg to differ. Not even the most powerful "common" herb - that would be turmeric.

Date: March 20, 2015 10:15PM

SueZ Wrote:
> "I got rid of my diverticulosis by juice fasting
> and cayenne pepper. When you give your system a
> vacation by only drinking juices, you will
> literally po-op those "divers" right out of you. I
> didn't even know that I had this condition until I
> saw them come out of me."
>
>
> So are you saying you never had, and still haven't
> had, a diagnosis of diverticulosis by someone
> qualified to do that - an M.D.? If so, are you
> saying you based your own completely inexperienced
> and untrained layman's diagnosis of diverticulosis
> (and your incredible cure of that disease) on
> shapes of your poo and are now telling others how
> they can do that too?

Date: March 20, 2015 11:05PM

> (and your incredible cure of that disease) on
> shapes of your poo and are now telling others how
> they can do that too?

I'm not sure what JR is basing his conclusions on but i recall that he said that the "ropes" he saw come out was "old stuff". i don't know what he's basing the diverticuli evidence on.

well i've seen the same ropes, and it's not old stuff, it's just of a different shape/quality based on the water content/fiber content and being squeezed more . in my experience.

Date: March 20, 2015 11:08PM

SueZ wrote:
Tai, With the exception of my 11 months on a lfhc raw vegan diet I had consumed a lot of spicy herbs for several decades without my tooth tightening up. What tightened it up was Shilajit and fulvic acid.

Tai:
Okay, I understood that the shilajit and fulvic acid gave you the minerals, but weren't you also doing the "tonics" that increase blood circulation, and that you weren't sure which did the trick? I agree that spicy things by themselves cannot heal teeth. It does make sense to me that both the "tonic" in combo with the shilajit, etc worked synergistically. Did you ever chew dates when you did HCLF? Dried fruit seems to me to be in a separate category. Mike Arnstein says he never got cavities just eating juicy fruit. Only when he pigged out on the dates, did he get cavities.

My point in my sharing was that I view dates as a condiment, just like a jalapeno pepper. Some NHers wouldn't eat a whole bowl of jalapenos, just as some non-NHers wouldn't eat a whole bowl of dates. If the jalapenos were mild enough, I would prefer to eat a whole bowl of deseeded and despined jalapenos than a whole bowl of dates.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/20/2015 11:20PM by Tai.

Date: March 20, 2015 11:18PM

JR wrote
""If you master only one herb in your life, master cayenne pepper. It is more powerful than any other.""

JTP wrote:
I beg to differ. Not even the most powerful "common" herb - that would be turmeric.

Tai:
Super hot cayenne was given in a case of gun shot wound. It stopped the bleeding when drank. (probably more like greatly slowed it down.) I have used it a lot in bleeding cases. We have great formulas in Chinese medicine to stop bleeding that are not spicy, but any lay person can have hot cayenne in their medicine cabinet or glove box.

Super hot medicinal cayenne can save someone's life, like Dr. Schulze said, in the case of a heart attack. My uncle who is a lay herbalist, used it to stop my aunt's heart attack. It worked. When my mother seemed to almost be having a heart attack, I used Chinese herbs and acupuncture and it worked. But I had the cayenne there, in case we needed it. It isn't the best thing, if there are gentler options, but it is essential if nothing else is available.

Tumeric is great, but it isn't classified as an emergency herb to keep in your first aid herb kit.

Date: March 20, 2015 11:23PM

"Tumeric is great, but it isn't classified as an emergency herb to keep in your first aid herb kit."

I would classify cancer as an emergency situation.

Date: March 20, 2015 11:28PM

John Rose wrote:

I got rid of my diverticulosis by juice fasting and cayenne pepper

By using the cayenne pepper, blood was finally able to get to these damaged areas so that they could heal completely.

Tai:
Your story keeps getting more interesting. Can I ask what form did you take it in? Did you juice it or use dried powder? If you're from Texas, you must get hot chilis.
So what kind did you use? And how much did you take?
Yes, when you eat a hot habanero, you feel it all the way down there before it leaves you.

Date: March 20, 2015 11:57PM

Tai Wrote:

> Okay, I understood that the shilajit and fulvic
> acid gave you the minerals, but weren't you also
> doing the "tonics" that increase blood
> circulation, and that you weren't sure which did
> the trick?

I didn't want to give the shilajit seller a plug because I wasn't sure if it was the shilajit alone that did it. Yes, I was taking the tonics at the time, too, but most of those ingredients were things that were not new to take for me, except in smaller amounts, so I couldn't be sure.

I don't know anything about how those things separately, or synergistically, would go about increasing blood circulation or how that would be significant. I don't think about what's going on in terms of how fast blood is circulating. Maybe you were translating what I said into your understanding's terms or something.

I agree that spicy things by
> themselves cannot heal teeth. It does make sense
> to me that both the "tonic" in combo with the
> shilajit, etc worked synergistically.

Did you
> ever chew dates when you did HCLF?
Dried fruit
> seems to me to be in a separate category. Mike
> Arnstein says he never got cavities just eating
> juicy fruit. Only when he pigged out on the
> dates, did he get cavities.

Yes I chewed several dates everyday without problems - probably because I brushed, flossed, and used a water pik after eating them. When I was young a dentist neighbor told me it only takes 15 minutes after eating sugary foods for cavities to start to form so ever since he told me that I have taken care of my teeth within that 15 minute window.

Oddly, though, and it may just have been because my bloodsugar became elevated with that diet, I did feel pain in my teeth maybe about an hour after eating sweets INSIDE of my teeth.

> My point in my sharing was that I view dates as a
> condiment, just like a jalapeno pepper. Some
> NHers wouldn't eat a whole bowl of jalapenos, just
> as some non-NHers wouldn't eat a whole bowl of
> dates. If the jalapenos were mild enough, I would
> prefer to eat a whole bowl of deseeded and
> despined jalapenos than a whole bowl of dates.

Well, all I can say to that is good luck talking to NHers about stuff like that - you will really need it. I certainly have had many meals which had very large amounts of peppers in them when I was eating a cooked vegetarian diet and mainly Indian dishes. Indian people eat even larger amounts of peppers in meals than I did. It's only very unusual not to in euro-centric NH menus probably. The NH world seems a rather tiny and bland area of the world, IMO.

Date: March 21, 2015 12:06AM

fresh Wrote:
> > (and your incredible cure of that disease) on
> > shapes of your poo and are now telling others
> how
> > they can do that too?
>
> I'm not sure what JR is basing his conclusions on
> but i recall that he said that the "ropes" he saw
> come out was "old stuff". i don't know what he's
> basing the diverticuli evidence on.
>
> well i've seen the same ropes, and it's not old
> stuff, it's just of a different shape/quality
> based on the water content/fiber content and being
> squeezed more . in my experience.

As I recall he told his audience he knew what he was seeing by the shapes.

Date: March 21, 2015 12:43AM

>The NH world seems a rather tiny and bland area of the world, IMO.

it's only bland when you try to eat things that have no taste. things that need spicing.

one of the key reasons to do no spices is to determine what to eat and the quality of the food. some people will salt avos for example. i just won't eat the low quality/low taste ones - taste follows nutrient content/quality. less food per unit nutrient needed for high quality food.

when you imply that non NH diets are not bland, you're not talking about the foods
you're talking about the spices. the foods ARE bland, hence Needing spices.

nothing wrong either way, just different.

Date: March 21, 2015 01:36AM

fresh Wrote:

> when you imply that non NH diets are not bland,
> you're not talking about the foods
> you're talking about the spices.

I am talking about foods. Spices and herbs are very high quality medicinal foods. Foods are our medicine.

Date: March 21, 2015 02:06AM

SueZ Wrote:
> fresh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > when you imply that non NH diets are not bland,
> > you're not talking about the foods
> > you're talking about the spices.
>
> I am talking about foods. Spices and herbs are
> very high quality medicinal foods. Foods are our
> medicine.

ok.

for those here who think along those lines, tell me what do you do?

- do you take herbs and spices medicinally every day, every week, only when ill?
- if only when ill, how often?
- if only when ill, what are the illnesses?
- do you take them only as insurance/prevention even though not ill?
- which ones do you take?

i know, turmeric is one.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: March 21, 2015 02:50AM

I take/brew/tincture Chinese Tonic herbs like Ginseng (my favorite), Fo-Ti, Reishi, Schizandra, Astragalus and others on an ongoing basis. I don't take them if I get sick.

They are insurance and prevention, when you take enough, over a longer period of time you can feel them without doubt. If I had lots of money, I'd be taking Wild Ginseng and TA-65 (Astragalus extract), the highest quality of the above I could find.

I feel if humans were far-sighted they'd be planting these crops for the future, as Ginseng and the above don't get a decent potency for 10 years or more.

Who's thinking like that though? 3 month old Carrots OR 10+ year old Ginseng roots, FOOD OF THE GODS...

Date: March 21, 2015 03:51PM

For the naysayers...

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Tissue Cleansing Through Bowel Management...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables