Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Tissue Cleansing Through Bowel Management...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 21, 2015 03:47PM

Here is a link to Tissue Cleansing Through Bowel Management by Bernard Jensen

[cleansing.beinsa.info]

I've had a few people question whether I was able to ascertain that what came out of me were Diverticula and if you go to page 31, there is a very simple drawing to help y'all visualize what Diverticula look like and then, if you go to page 41, there is an x-ray picture (#3) of what my colon probably looked like.

Here are a couple more links to help y'all understand what this condition looks like.

[thumbs.dreamstime.com]

[radiology.healthcommunities.com]

Remember what Dr. Richard Schulze says about this condition from Dr. Schulze's March 2000 Bi-Monthly Newsletter:

"Let's Check what the top Medical doctors Say"

"The Merck Manual is written by the most distinguished and respected group of top medical doctors in the world and published by one of the largest pharmaceutical manufacturers in the world. It is the medical industries standard text for the diagnosis and treatment of disease. THIS BOOK TELLS US THAT COLON DEGENERATION IS ON THE RISE. The incidence of diverticulosis (Herniated bowel pockets caused by constipation) has increased dramatically over the last 50 years. It states that in 1950 only 10% of adults over the age of 45 had this disease, in 1955, 15%, in 1972, 30% and in 1987 almost half. The latest edition states that the incidence increases rapidly over age 40 and that EVERY PERSON WILL HAVE DIVERTICULOSIS IF THEY LIVE LONG ENOUGH."

"EVERY AMERICAN EVENTUALLY HAS DIVERTICULOSIS OR MANY DIVERTICULA"

"UP TO 50% OF AMERICANS HAVE POLYPS IN THEIR COLON"

"WHILE THESE SO-CALLED HEALTH AUTHORS IGNORE COLON CLEANSING AND WON'T DISCUSS IT, MILLIONS OF AMERICANS ARE LITERALLY ROTTING FROM THE INSIDE OUT."

So if some of y'all don't think that I am capable of recognizing the fecal matter that comes out of Diverticula, especially since I have documented everything that has come out of me out of 1,100 days of Juice Fasting, then don't believe me - it's your loss - not mine.

What really boggles my mind is how some of you are so SICK that you don't care about other people suffering and you attack this message. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I had Diverticulosis and I know that Juice Fasting followed by a Raw Food Diet is a safe and effective way to heal this condition and if you attack this message, then you are SICK!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Tissue Cleansing Through Bowel Management...
Posted by: Tai ()
Date: March 21, 2015 09:02PM

Hi JOhn,
Thanks for a great post and link.

Did you ever do before and after iridology photos to see if your colon markings in your irises changed?

Did you ever do a drawing of what you saw--the cleansing of the diverticula?

Schulze had a famous case of a man that removed several polyps with four bottles of his #2 formula over two months with the juicing and other herbs.

Re: Tissue Cleansing Through Bowel Management...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 21, 2015 10:22PM

Tai wrote:

<<<Did you ever do before and after iridology photos to see if your colon markings in your irises changed?>>>

No, but I sure wish I did.

<<<Did you ever do a drawing of what you saw--the cleansing of the diverticula?>>>

Yes, I did make drawings of the things that came out of me since I didn’t have a camera at the time. I also saved lots of the really gnarly looking stuff in my freezer thinking that I would have them analyzed someday, but finally threw them all away after several years.

Indeed, I was amazed at the wide variety of stuff that came out of me while I was Juicing and when those Divers came out, it was more than obvious where they came from.

By the way, I call the fecal matter that’s inside Diverticula - Divers and it boggles my mind that anyone would think that they need a doctor to tell them what these are!

<<<Schulze had a famous case of a man that removed several polyps with four bottles of his #2 formula over two months with the juicing and other herbs.>>>

Speaking of Schulze, have you seen a recent picture of him? I’m told that he looks better now than he ever has, as it seems he was not walking the talk in the past, but appears to be so now or, at least, he just did another Juice Fast!

Peace and Love.......John

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables