Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Finding fresh organic produce (fruits and vegetables) near Santa Ana, Orange County
Posted by: RoseM ()
Date: March 27, 2015 03:28AM

Hi everyone!

I just started with 80/10/10 and I was hoping someone could help me out with something..
Our grocery bill has been through the roof on buying organic produce. We also have been going to the grocery store almost daily, because we keep running out of fruits and veggies!
I feel like we are spending way more time and money than we have to and there has to be another way, getting full boxes of produce somewhere for a certain price or something like that..
If you know more than I do on this subject, please let me know. Preferably near Santa Ana, Orange County.

Thank you!
Rose

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Finding fresh organic produce (fruits and vegetables) near Santa Ana, Orange County
Posted by: Tai ()
Date: March 27, 2015 06:22AM

I know a raw vegan in orange county that drives to the produce market in Los Angeles once a week to stock up on wholesale organic. He drives in the early am before traffic. If you PM your contact info, I will pass it on to him, so he can give you tips.

Also, you might want to contact Healthy Happy Vegan youtube channel, because that couple is based in Long Beach and probably know all the good sources. They coordinate a fruitluck and a lot of people there can answer all your questions.
[www.youtube.com]

Contact Mark, because he knows too.
[www.youtube.com]

Re: Finding fresh organic produce (fruits and vegetables) near Santa Ana, Orange County
Posted by: bekou7 ()
Date: March 27, 2015 08:53PM

Also Check out Orange Homegrown Farmers market across from Chapman University every saturday 9 to 1pm. There is a raw chef there that does fermented foods and several organic vendors. Happy shopping.

Posted by: bekou7 ()
Date: March 27, 2015 08:56PM

There is an organic fruit vendor for the 80 1010 ans sprout vendor.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables