Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Roundup safe to drink
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: March 28, 2015 04:03AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Roundup safe to drink
Date: March 28, 2015 04:12AM

I try to follow Monsanto news and lawsuits. These days they have a bio degradable `round-up' that is said to break down after about 3 weeks, yet a lawsuit was successful against Monsanto in Canada (I believe) where Monsanto had to remove the bio degradable label.

Now...I spoke with a farmer who uses bio degradable round-up and he swears that it hasn't killed off all the frogs and wild life at all after a number of years. A look at his farm shows that all seems to be well.

And yes, such strong negative emotions from the older man (in video) via use of negative words. Company spokesmen without integrity representing companies without integrity = a common world full of ordinary behaviour.

www.thesproutarian.com

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: March 28, 2015 04:53AM

My Dad loves Roundup. When I was living on our remote family land of 400+ acres he would come up and spray the hillsides claiming that the UC Davis professors that were his friends said it was perfectly safe. I protected my extension garden the best I could. He always told me "Why grow your own food, you can buy it at Safeway"...sigh.

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: March 28, 2015 08:31PM

World Health Organization links weed killers to cancer

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables